Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? (25806 Views)

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ability to make friends easily, over thinking, shyness
Introverted
Etc

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Hannysmilez(f): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=joseph1832ng post=53707967]
Lmao!!
Pls don't tell them that. I can imagine the headlines 'End Time Parents', 'Father encourages children to flirt'.
Trust our morally-sound Nigerian pipu
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by davidif: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
BabyGirl114:

yep

oh the irony.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by mikejegede(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
Just one..womanizing.. its one thing every one in the family has.one of those things we inherited from our grandpa ..
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by joseph1832ng: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hannysmilez:
I can imagine. smiley
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by jojothaiv(m): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Masturbation!
Inability not to express my feelings!
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by jojothaiv(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Emzyme:
Ability to make friends easily, over thinking, shyness
Introverted
Etc
So as an introvert, you make friends easily..

Boss, abeg tell me more..
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nicepoker(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
chinma414:
Dem plenty o. Stubborness,procrastination,laziness,spending lavishly,quick temper,inability to save a penny but getting sick when i'm broke,food selection,mood swing,talk talk,gbaza queen,etc.i could go on all day.
u alone?
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Ruhamah23(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
inferiority complex, low self esteem, unnecessary jokes, evil or sexual thoughts, emotional, talkative, laziness,

I hate all dis abt me
I pray my kids dnt inherit dem
jeezzz
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by doskie(m): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2017
Martinez19:
I wish my kids don't inherent my temper. It rarely manifests except I am REALLY pushed to the wall. What I can do when I get angry is unspeakable embarassed. Good thing is that I am slow to anger cheesy
exactly what I wanted to write. I just displayed this evening in a restaurant sef. the witch of a waitress accused me of running away the last time I went there without paying. I tried to be calm. I asked if she had any proof. before I knew it.... infact, my temper! my kids must not inherit this.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by doskie(m): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2017
chinma414:
Dem plenty o. Stubborness,procrastination,laziness,spending lavishly,quick temper,inability to save a penny but getting sick when i'm broke,food selection,mood swing,talk talk,gbaza queen,etc.i could go on all day.
atleast you didn't add ashewo.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by AminuRano87(m): 12:44am On Feb 15, 2017
BigStout:
Masturbation

Bet9ja

Peeping at my tenants wives in the bathroom

Smelling my wife's sister pant

And drinking to stupor
very funny you make my day
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by FiedelCastro: 1:53am On Feb 15, 2017
BabyGirl114:

Better do quick, because now is the time. Most drug abusers don't leave a normal happy life like those that are not abusers. You will have emotional problems and your thinking will be compromised. It will get to a stage they will only see solution to their problems as taking more drugs. They will do that till they begin to hallucinate and see illusions, they will construct life as what their illusions bring to them.
I can continue typing but I will stop, I have interest in abusers because they are crazy but they know not
pls chat me up on whatsapp (08142353535).
Will be looking forward to hear frm u...
Btw are u working in a rehab centre ?
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Martinez19(m): 1:54am On Feb 15, 2017
doskie:
exactly what I wanted to write. I just displayed this evening in a restaurant sef. the witch of a waitress accused me of running away the last time I went there without paying. I tried to be calm. I asked if she had any proof. before I knew it.... infact, my temper! my kids must not inherit this.
hahaha.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Fantastic2m(m): 6:59am On Feb 15, 2017
Deep empathy.. Pipo are Scum
Easily infuriated
Really very slim patience.
I understand life runs on time I wished they have just a lil better patience than I do
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by BabyGirl114: 7:37am On Feb 15, 2017
mikejegede:
Just one..womanizing.. its one thing every one in the family has.one of those things we inherited from our grandpa ..
Don't worry honey, your wife will come to NL to ask for matured advice, it will be, my husband cheat on me, I knew this when I checked his phone without him knowing, please what should I do?, I intend reporting him to his people but his People are worst.Then people will insult your life
To all the womanizers, cheaters,flitters, please make sure you know when your wife come to NL to ask of the best way to dump you, I wanna start seeing things like that on NL, whereby both parties are commenting,but due to monickers they won't know one another. Silly people
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by BabyGirl114: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2017
FiedelCastro:
Hi sir, but seriously I have never talk or meet with a drug abuser in my life, in fact anyone taking alcohol I don't chit chat them not to talk of drugs because I know what they are capable of doing under the influence of drug.Hope you understand, am more of a decent lady, I don't find pleasure chit charting nuisance.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by BabyGirl114: 7:41am On Feb 15, 2017
FiedelCastro:
Hi sir, but seriously I have never talk or meet with a drug abuser in my life, in fact anyone taking alcohol I don't chit chat them not to talk of drugs because I know what they are capable of doing under the influence of drug.Hope you understand, am more of a decent lady, I don't find pleasure chit charting nuisance.I would have loved to help but am not strong enough to because I know all the evils in you. I don't wanna share in any of those evils,but I will see what I can do about it sha
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by seanwilliam(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2017
chinma414:
ogbeni na only u waka com?....na u possess all dis? Haba! U no b WIFE material @all
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by CellTabRepairs: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2017
Super horniness grin

cool(Check out Image, click my name!) cool

..and for those willing to learn;

For expertise, YOU CAN'T finish reading this resource from page A-Z and not become an established standard tech-support guru! Service based tech support business remains the easiest, most lucrative venture for an economy in recession! Your CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILL!

Go and Get(INVEST IN) the 2016 bestselling " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today and that's an inexhaustible demand market. Cheaper rates Now@ all marketplaces!

*****Click My Name, $ee Image*****
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by esperon25: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Children Learn What They Live
By Dorothy Law Nolte

If children live with criticism,
They learn to condemn.
If children live with hostility,
They learn to fight.
If children live with ridicule,
They learn to be shy.
If children live with shame,
They learn to feel guilty.
If children live with encouragement,
They learn confidence.
If children live with tolerance,
They learn to be patient.
If children live with praise,
They learn to appreciate.
If children live with acceptance,
They learn to love.
If children live with approval,
They learn to like themselves.
If children live with honesty,
They learn truthfulness.
If children live with security,
They learn to have faith in themselves and others.
If children live with friendliness,
They learn the world is a nice place in which to live.

Copyright © 1972/1975 by Dorothy Law Nolte

Dorothy Law Nolte, Ph.D.
This is the author-approved short version.

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by snowblaq(f): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
....ANGER!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Damseldammie(f): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Furious
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by FiedelCastro: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
BabyGirl114:

Hi sir, but seriously I have never talk or meet with a drug abuser in my life, in fact anyone taking alcohol I don't chit chat them not to talk of drugs because I know what they are capable of doing under the influence of drug.Hope you understand, am more of a decent lady, I don't find pleasure chit charting nuisance.
I need help nd som1 dat can encourage me dats y I said u shud chat me up...

No biggie if u aint comfortable wit it
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mzsolmi(f): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
KingRex1:
Thats serious.. How are you coping?
like a normal human being
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by KingRex1(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mzsolmi:
like a normal human being
..Ok good
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by mikejegede(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
BabyGirl114:

Don't worry honey, your wife will come to NL to ask for matured advice, it will be, my husband cheat on me, I knew this when I checked his phone without him knowing, please what should I do?, I intend reporting him to his people but his People are worst.Then people will insult your life
To all the womanizers, cheaters,flitters, please make sure you know when your wife come to NL to ask of the best way to dump you, I wanna start seeing things like that on NL, whereby both parties are commenting,but due to monickers they won't know one another. Silly people

Am really sorry abt that..why don't you sit him down and have a one on one conversation with him..womanizing is a disease that can only be cured with time.it might not be stopped, but it can be reduced. and thats a good start..
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by MrMacinterchi1: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
pcguru1:
I wish my kids don't get my over thinking and hermit lifestyle. Also I pray they don't get my ability to empathize with people easily. This world is full of snakes

There is a cliché that says: one has a likely attitudes/ behaviors to one they never met. This is so true,as I can say so too to myself; though I may add procrastination to it.

To reptiles that crawls this world, can they stop good hearted peoples from being their true selves? I don't think so too. What more can one do than to ask for God's grace every minute of the day.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by manliness1: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
�‍♂️
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by SACI: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
My momma seems to think I am LAZY(I pray they don't get it 'coz I will give them the flogging my mother used to give me that made my mate call me "broken" being that I always have something new broken in/on my body every wk)...
Ps: I am nw very HARDWORKING...atleast I think so wink
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 16, 2017
STUBBORNNESS angry

Let no child try that kinda stubbornness with me ooo. angry
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Melsan: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Poor eating habit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan / Is Intelligence Inherited In A Family? / I Caught My Wife Cheating: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.