Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? (25804 Views)

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by LIBSocials: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
kiss
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by bobbybrown007: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
I don't want them to fall in love with all their heart, I want them to break heart, 12boys and a girl that is what I want
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
My boys;none.
My girls;drinking,philandering etc.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
My boys;none.
My girls;drinking,philandering etc.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by tydi(m): 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
KPOLI!!

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by nepapole(m): 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bedwetting. grin

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
I joke a lot and I pray my son don't take that from me.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
I'M A BIT TEMPERAMENTAL.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
nepapole:
Bedwetting. grin
Hi to all ex bedwetters grin

5 Likes

Laziness, bald hair, hairy body, fingering ***s

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Chijosky(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
I forget things easily, I pray make my children no get my type of memory

5 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
pcguru1:
I wish my kids don't get my over thinking and hermit lifestyle. Also I pray they don't get my ability to empathize with people easily. This world is full of snakes

i learnt this the hard way cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by fanwas(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
chinma414:
Dem plenty o. Stubborness,procrastination,laziness,spending lavishly,quick temper,inability to save a penny but getting sick when i'm broke,food selection,mood swing,talk talk,gbaza queen,etc.i could go on all day.
please you just have to change little if not all
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=BigStout post=53707472

Smelling my wife's sister pant

[/quote] he he, people strange gan oooo, i thought only white guys do this..... anyways, What does it smell like?
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by xynerise: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
They should inherit my attitude but not my actions grin
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Be careful what you post here, your kids may go through your Nairaland posts in the future grin

3 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Horlawoomey(m): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
PROCRASTINATION

TOO MUCH KINDNESS ( I CAN PROTECT PEOPLE TO BURN MY OWN FINGERS )

THAT'S ALL

2 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by ideology(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
hahahahaha,

How often do you burn food ?
Zeinymira:
I'm not patient enough......I burn food grin >
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by sholay2011(m): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
chinma414:
Dem plenty o. Stubborness,procrastination,laziness,spending lavishly,quick temper,inability to save a penny but getting sick when i'm broke,food selection,mood swing,talk talk,gbaza queen,etc.i could go on all day.
You need Jesus.

8 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by GiaGunn(f): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
gqboyy:
Extreme shyness

Same here
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by MrSplurge(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
I will say that I have learnt a few things growing up and living with both my parents. i pray my child has the wisdom to know which habit is good or bad

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2017

2 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by cloudyskygrind(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
They'd be more outgoing, more appreciative of the good things by people
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by chronique(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
Procrastination, overly being too nice, trusting easily, anger and getting easily irritated.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
Hmmmmm.
chineke me, walahi na procrastination
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by hyzich(m): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Procrastination
Shyness
Forgetting people's bday grin shocked
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by nepapole(m): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oyind17:
Hi to all ex bedwetters grin
Secretary, I sight you.

2 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by midehi2(f): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
chinma414:
and you are a lady, chai! man don buy job

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Abelattah(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
make dem smoke igbo small not like me I beg you God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
My shyness. I don't want my future kids to be shy like I am. cry

2 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by slap1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Love for books and good music.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan / Is Intelligence Inherited In A Family? / I Caught My Wife Cheating: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.