Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? (25816 Views)

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by gqboyy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ramanto:

Same here, and that makes some people take me for a fool.
I seriously need help. Cuz it affects me in every aspect of my life. Can u suggest any way I can reduce it?
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by jeminaty(f): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
I
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by ojotobiloba1: 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
lrdval:
nairaland is an addiction not habit

The state of being addicted; devotion; inclination is an habit...... And addiction is state of being addicted or devotion.. So which way guy?...
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by gqboyy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
GiaGunn:

Same here
I think I need help. I need to be free of this bondage. Have u in any way attempt to reduce it?
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by sirfee(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oyind17:
Are you a Christian? If yes, read what the Bible says about anger. It will help u.
Hmmm!honestly speaking I'm from a christian background but right now I'm a free thinker(a deist) though I still read the holy bible and holy quran.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by BabyGirl114: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ola2004:
Exam malpractice....I can spy in the exam hall Ehn...I dey carry phone and Google any answer.
I even fry pof pof, you know what I mean nw, those micro chips that we prepare the night before exams. I can bribe lecturer for Africa. I hope they don't copy that aspect of me
OMA ga fun e o, that one is called you are not well brought up and you don't have any discipline, surely your children won't adopt it from you because its not inborn
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by FiedelCastro: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Drug
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
sirfee:
Hmmm!honestly speaking I'm from a christian background but right now I'm a free thinker(a deist) though I still read the holy bible and holy quran.
Okay... Wonder why you took that part. Can't question your decision though.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Zeinymira(f): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
ideology:
hahahahaha,
How often do you burn food ?
Lol.....I hardly cook at home. Buh d few times i do it got burnt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by BabyGirl114: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
dante12412:
Mine is weed smoking...I can't go in a day without smoking at least 2 SK angry...mtcheewww na wa o,this is a habit I learnt from d university o.now I'm a banker in Abuja but still I weed everyday after d days job.
Omogao(in Jennifer's voice), and it is human being that will marry you, sha make sure you marry a smoker like you,I pity your girlfriend. Please visit the nearest hospital, before you start raping people outta your screwd head after smoking, I don't mean to be rude please. But am serious, you need medical attention, addiction is a disease
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by BabyGirl114: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
FiedelCastro:
Drug
Stop the habit before it kills you, effect of drugs include not valuing humans life,visit the nearest hospital
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by sirfee(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=dante12412 post=53709352][/quote]Honestly speaking,it is easier said than done but determination is the key word.Stay away from your co smokers,cultivate the act of listening to good music.If you are religious,I'd advice you to always pray,spend your leisure hours with your family and good friends.It is a step at a time so you can start by smoking a stick per day instead of the usual dose.May God help us all
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by FiedelCastro: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
BabyGirl114:

Stop the habit before it kills you, effect of drugs include not valuing humans life,visit the nearest hospital
thanks but no thanks cos either u drug or not u wil stil die...
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
Thanks bro!...ironically, i'm a performing artiste.
*I don't get out of my shell without getting TIPSY.
* i've lost count of wifey materials who mistook my shyness for arrogance.
*i could remain indoors for months except i'm in need, et.al....

I'll google the link. Prolly i could learn new things, tnx.

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
My own worse , I no dey take eyes see girls with big yansh for that wahala dey
I rarely get angry
I easy trust people, because what I would not do to u I believe u wouldn't do that to me either. For that I have for prey many times yet , refused to learn
I don't believe in miracle, if it happens fine but I never expected any.
Hopefully my kids won't inherit these from me
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by sirfee(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oyind17:
Okay... Wonder why you took that part. Can't question your decision though.
Lol,you know it's all about choice,but thank you so much.I'd keep trying.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by vatiqan(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
I am very selective and dnt wish my children to follow suit. Also, cuts too much kpekus; just yesterday, I cut 2, without ma wifey knowing. Too bad!
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by BabyGirl114: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=FiedelCastro post=53709906]thanks but no thanks cos either u drug or not u wil stil die...[/quote
You are wrong buddy, you die and kill many others at the wrong time, for instance, your children will emulate you at a young age, and by the time they are 20,they already have kidney failure, and you gonna infect so many others that look up to you as a father, brother, or role model, they may all likely to treck the same path with you, and they may die young. Another thing is drug can screw up brain, if you could control yours and still be normal as a drug abuser, they may not, they may end up being a thief(Effects of drugs),a smuggler, a rapist, serial killer etc. And they may end up introducing such nonsense to innocent children at school or anywhere. so just please identify yourself as a killer
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by BabyGirl114: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
My own worse , I no dey take eyes see girls with big yansh for that wahala dey
I rarely get angry
I easy trust people, because what I would not do to u I believe u wouldn't do that to me either. For that I have for prey many times yet , refused to learn
I don't believe in miracle, if it happens fine but I never expected any.
Hopefully my kids won't inherit these from me
Girls with big """, don't worry honey, ain't your fault, its because you are a black with a black brain, Trump has said it all
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
My temperament... Things quickly irritate me.. I wouldn't want my kids to inherit that.
I take things too serious... Life is only lived once
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by FiedelCastro: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=BabyGirl114 post=53710113][/quote]Tanku...
I wil av a rethink bout it
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by ebubenmuo(f): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
getting shy over food as in too shy to eat
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by BabyGirl114: 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
FiedelCastro:
Tanku...

I wil av a rethink bout it
Better do quick, because now is the time. Most drug abusers don't leave a normal happy life like those that are not abusers. You will have emotional problems and your thinking will be compromised. It will get to a stage they will only see solution to their problems as taking more drugs. They will do that till they begin to hallucinate and see illusions, they will construct life as what their illusions bring to them.
I can continue typing but I will stop, I have interest in abusers because they are crazy but they know not
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by BabyGirl114: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
ebubenmuo:
lols, are you a teenager?
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mznaett: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
oluwalewis:

would like to know u
Hope no problem?
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by IYANGBALI: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
chinma414:
Dem plenty o. Stubborness,procrastination,laziness,spending lavishly,quick temper,inability to save a penny but getting sick when i'm broke,food selection,mood swing,talk talk,gbaza queen,etc.i could go on all day.
no wonder

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by IYANGBALI: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
ebubenmuo:

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by mikkypel(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Seenyo:
We share similar traits but i thnk my anger is beyond words,.....
I almost killed my old-man/younger bro out of anger!..
I' m seriously working on it tho.

Boss Abeg work on this habit if you don't want to be in the headline for something negative

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by ElPhenomenal(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
My stupidity
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by ideology(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
I see, the solution is simple

Cook more often then ... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Zeinymira:

Lol.....I hardly cook at home. Buh d few times i do it got burnt.

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by holyokoto(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Facesitting
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by oforij(m): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
1. Always waiting for deadline before completing a project
2. Being too empathetic and trusting too quickly
3.PRO CAS TI NA TION.... though still working on 3 and 2 may kill these habit before twenty four

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan / Is Intelligence Inherited In A Family? / I Caught My Wife Cheating: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.