Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,337 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? (25811 Views)

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by PrinceMario(m): 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
Anger... I can be very gentle and endure things a lot and just at about the point people start giving credence is when i burst into uncontrollable anger.

Procrastination... I procrastinate a lot. I hardly get things done until it get to the "die minute". I really want to stop this.

" Over-kindness"...I'm very kind hearted and people tends to play smart on me due to that.

Conspiracy theory...I'm a conspiracy theorist. Even when things happen on their own accord, I still reason there are some people behind it,probably to achieve a definite aim to the detriment of others.

Emotions... I'm just too emotional or "over-emotional".
Imagine me still getting getting upset because of a movie scene. Almost all the quarrels I've had with people are not even my case but that of someone else.

2 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Aleora(f): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
Anger..Am short tempered..Wish thy don't inherit it
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Fkhalifa(m): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Most of us inherit these traits from our parents, and we will most likely pass it on to our kids...

Its shows we cant be perfect,they will surely pick one or two from us
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by joseph1832ng: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Aleora:
Anger..Am short tempered..Wish thy don't inherit it
It can be controlled.

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Elle277(f): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
I please people a lot and totally forget about myself
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Aleora(f): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
joseph1832ng:
It can be controlled.
tnx
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by joseph1832ng: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Aleora:
tnx
Any time.

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mzsolmi(f): 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
I wouldn't want my kids to believe people easily and feel sorry every time,wouldn't want them to cry easily at even the slightest issue,wouldn't want them to get angry easily or over think about unnecessary things.Wish they would be able to see the good and bad in people,wouldn't want them to be seriously insecure,wouldn't want my kids to be jealous when they start dating,wouldn't want them to be shy but outspoken,proud(oh!yes) and extremely smart,wouldn't want them to be afraid to confront whoever messes with them instead of keeping all the hatred and grief in their hearts,wouldn't want them to ever experience the "Had I Known" moments.Damn! lemme just drop my pen here

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by KingRex1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mzsolmi:
I wouldn't want my kids to believe people easily and feel sorry every time,wouldn't want them to cry easily at even the slightest issue,wouldn't want them to get angry easily or over think about unnecessary things.Wish they would be able to see the good and bad in people,wouldn't want them to be seriously insecure,wouldn't want my kids to be jealous when they start dating,wouldn't want them to be shy but outspoken,proud(oh!yes) and extremely smart,wouldn't want them to be afraid to confront whoever messes with them instead of keeping all the hatred and grief in their hearts,wouldn't want them to ever experience the "Had I Known" moments.Damn! lemme just drop my pen here
You mean this is all you?
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by doubl3decaff: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
I haven't logged on for a while cos I thought I forgot my password but soon as saw this I remembered by force.

emmm.... mine is ( gosh I'm ashamed of this )
smoking ( worst is that it runs in my family )
indecision I'm kinda slow in making up my mind
I hate school so much I wonder how I graduated
Anger... kai! I can vex quick but I cool off faster and forgive easily
God help us let our kids be better than us my son is already exhibiting the temper tantrum like hell don't give him his juice better wear a bullet proof vest lol. love him to the the end of the earth and back though
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Mzsolmi(f): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
KingRex1:
You mean this is all you?
maybe
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
masturbation
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by LyfeJennings(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
1. Smoking
2. Womanising (Ashawo, Olosho & all)
3. Pessimistic nature
4. Anger
5. Fooockin talk too much
6. Inability to save
7. Not forgiving easily
8. Letting go totally
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Thanks bro, i'm working on it!
Ironically, i'm gentlier than a butterfly when un-provoked.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by KingRex1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mzsolmi:
maybe
Thats serious.. How are you coping?
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by allaboutobed(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
shyness
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by kriss27(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
shyness and lack of communication, boldness and courageousness though and I know God is delivering me from them all
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by KingRex1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sincerely want a kid just like myself.
Although a lil less calm
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by rodDICK(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
my single problem is women. i cnt stand feminine beauty. i have a principle of making love to every beauty that comes my way. i can be very patient and meticulous in planning and strategizing on how to fvck a beautiful woman. i have too much of a sweet tongue for the ladies and i wouldnt want my child to be like me in that aspect.

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by davidif: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
BabyGirl114:

Omogao(in Jennifer's voice), and it is human being that will marry you, sha make sure you marry a smoker like you,I pity your girlfriend. Please visit the nearest hospital, before you start raping people outta your screwd head after smoking, I don't mean to be rude please. But am serious, you need medical attention, addiction is a disease

And what is your own habit that you don't want your children to adopt?
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by BabyGirl114: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
davidif:

And what is your own habit that you don't want your children to adopt?
I want to have children exactly like myself, that has always been my prayer
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
BabyGirl114:

Girls with big """, don't worry honey, ain't your fault, its because you are a black with a black brain, Trump has said it all
unfortunately u are a ghost on nairaland .once more thank you black girl with white brain!
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by davidif: 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
BabyGirl114:

I want to have children exactly like myself, that has always been my prayer

Oh wow! Mrs. Perfect, clap for yourself.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by BabyGirl114: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
davidif:

Oh wow! Mrs. Perfect, clap for yourself.
yep
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by BabyGirl114: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
unfortunately u are a ghost on nairaland .once more thank you black girl with white brain!
and who says am black?
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
I really want my kids to have self confidence to pursue their dreams don't want them to have some of my bad habits sha or my husband to be
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Khrixxx(m): 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
BigStout:
Masturbation

Bet9ja

Peeping at my tenants wives in the bathroom

Smelling my wife's sister pant

And drinking to stupor
Bro, Go sue your village Herbalist
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by nonjebose(m): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mzsolmi:
Wow. That is a whole lot
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
BabyGirl114:

and who says am black?
ok brown beer
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by emebosomto(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
GiaGunn:

Same here
Me too
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by livinghero89(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
..Knowing our flaws, I wonder why sometimes its difficult to work on them.
Re: What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? by iaatmguy(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Short temper, procrastination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan / Is Intelligence Inherited In A Family? / I Caught My Wife Cheating: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.