Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? (24057 Views)

Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound / Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character / TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by Teminio: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2009
Chi_Chi77:

I definitely love my husband, but my kid is a part of my body, my life, I can't explain it further than that and my husband understands that bond and agrees, women who choose their husbands/boyfriends over their children do so out of a sense of dependency.

Really? Hummmm!!!!!. Everyman or woman is a function of his/her orientation, upbringing and exposure.
A lot of women are missing it in marriage because of wrong understanding of what God intended for marriage. In marriage, what you believe is what you get. Average lady going into marriage believes her husband will always be a cheat because that is what she grew up to know of her father and other men around her. But you know what? Your own marriage can be a model if you have understanding and you are ready to play your role well.

1 Like

Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by iJAY1: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2009
You owe your children more than your husband. He's old enough to take care of himself.

1 Like

Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by IbrahimB: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2009
@Teminio But you know what? Your own marriage can be a model if you have understanding and you are ready to play your role well.

Well said  smiley
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by abbeymac00: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2009
haha husband ke i think children are important thatn husband cos although its this same husband that will give you this children but be rest assured that when things go out of hand it is this same children that will defend you and stand be you and that is common among the yoruba they will say there is no husband anyhere that there cildren are there husband.

1 Like

Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by ChiChi77: 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2009
lol for those who will take their husband over their kids, if the role were reversed, do u think he will pick u over his child?, especially when our men can marry more than one wife? In most instances he will pick ure inlaws even over u, let alone ure child, but I guess, what ever works for various folks.

1 Like

Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 13, 2009
gestapo:

My Husband is my utmost priority, He is my god after God, I live to worship and adore him.

No wonder you have this enslaved mentality. Don't you know some mods here are someone's husbands?

After you have licked your husband's feet, come and lick ours too. Na we be the head for this place.

1 Like

Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by gestapo(f): 12:57am On Dec 13, 2009
michelin89:

No wonder you have this enslaved mentality. Don't you know some mods here are someone's husbands?

After you have licked your husband's feet, come and lick ours too. Na we be the head for this place.

You must be the greatest fool to believe every thing you read online, Useless italo LovePeddler
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 13, 2009
Ahhhhh I have touched a nerve!!!!

Oya lick lick, lick his feet real good!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by gestapo(f): 1:00am On Dec 13, 2009
michelin89:

Ahhhhh I have touched a nerve!!!!

Oya lick lick, lick his feet real good!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

you know you have a wide mouth, cocks sucker !!! grin grin grin
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 13, 2009
gestapo:

you know you have a wide mouth, cocks sucker !!! grin grin grin

My Husband is my utmost priority, He is my god after God, I live to worship and adore him.

Go and worship your man made god!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by gestapo(f): 1:12am On Dec 13, 2009
michelin89:

Can't you also see what is right? Spit of ignorance, disease carrier, contagious maggun, go and read the rules. Illiterate.

And this coming out from a Moderator who is supposed to lead by examples ?

Seun appoints Moderators without mental assesments to ascertain if they can carry out objective functions and live by the rules

WHAT A SHAME !!!!
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 13, 2009
You wan bring that thread come here? I go report you oooo! grin grin grin
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by gestapo(f): 1:17am On Dec 13, 2009
michelin89:

You wan bring that thread come here? I go report you oooo! grin grin grin

Olodo grin grin grin
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 13, 2009
At least I know where the button dey. Make I show you?
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by gestapo(f): 1:19am On Dec 13, 2009
michelin89:

At least I know where the button dey. Make I show you?

No be your Job ? at least you know 1 thing besides your Primary Job in Roma grin grin
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 13, 2009
gestapo:

No be your Job ? at least you know 1 thing besides your Primary Job in Roma grin grin

Roma?? Oh yes! Rome! Yeah I am planning on eliminating the pope soon. Such a useless figure, like you dear. You are just a figure on this forum. If you leave, we won't miss you.
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by gestapo(f): 1:23am On Dec 13, 2009
michelin89:

Roma?? Oh yes! Rome! Yeah I am planning on eliminating the pope soon. Such a useless figure, like you dear. You are just a figure on this forum. If you leave, we won't miss you.

Bini girl in Roma wan eliminate Pope Chei  Bai bai grin grin grin
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by TOPE20001(f): 1:24am On Dec 13, 2009
They are both equally important but i think the kids are more important cuz even the husband looks after them and want the best for them

1 Like

Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by gestapo(f): 1:26am On Dec 13, 2009
TOPE2000!:

They are both equally important but i think the kids are more important cuz even the husband looks after them and want the best for them

Correct Person, He go better for you Jare
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 13, 2009
gestapo:

Bini girl in Roma wan eliminate Pope Chei  Bai bai grin grin grin

Na your mama be bini arsehole. I am a proud Esan girl! cool
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 13, 2009
gestapo:

Correct Person, He go better for you Jare

Shut up jare!

Have you forgotten:

What as arse licker.
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by TOPE20001(f): 1:30am On Dec 13, 2009
michelin89:

Shut up jare!

Have you forgotten:

What as arse licker.

Mich mich, bia btn u n jenny who dey fight the most? grin tongue
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by gestapo(f): 1:30am On Dec 13, 2009
michelin89:

Na your mama be bini arsehole. I am a proud Esan girl! cool

You may not bully a fellow Nairalander.  This applied to old members too.  Violation -> ban.

I will recommend you for a ban.  grin grin grin
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 13, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Mich mich, bia btn u n jenny who dey fight the most? grin tongue

If you get any fight to fight, just hala me! grin
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by TOPE20001(f): 1:35am On Dec 13, 2009
michelin89:

If you get any fight to fight, just hala me! grin

B4 nko, na u n jenny i go call
make u fire the pesin yansh cheesy grin
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 13, 2009
TOPE2000!:

B4 nko, na u n jenny i go call
make u fire the pesin yansh cheesy grin

Nor be only yansh! grin
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by amebono1: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2009
See this two gurls wants to tarnish the image that took me so long build angry angry when did i become a fighter?

Please i just got the [b]NOBEL PEACE PRIZE [/b]for 2009 cool
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by tommiekidd(m): 2:29am On Dec 14, 2009
Depends really? there was a similar situation on the news couple of weeks ago, where a man was forced to choose between his wife or son.

what do y'all think? (video included)
http://tommiekiddy.com/blog/news/2009/12/01/wife-or-son-who-would-you-save-video-inside/
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by otukpo(f): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2009
!amebo no1

U tried abusing me b4 but i ignored u. U are not just making sense with ur points.

U husband may be a saint, and evrybody else's hubby may be saints. But u know what, I give u another u another 5 yrs and u'll be saying a different thing.

There are exceptions in evry situation. For u to say widows marry another husband immediately means u are living in a world of fantasy.

I can count tens of widows who never remaried cos they have one or 2 kids with the late husband. And i know widowers even with 7 kids from their late wives, it didnt take them 2 months b4 they started talking of taking another wife.

Ur kids remain urs and they will forever stand by u except u are a very bad mother. But talk of men, Most will even take their mothers, bros and sisters even b4 u, their wives.

A thread has been opened b4 on that and most men said it bluntly that they will take their mother b4 their wives. And u care to know some their reasons;

"their mother suffered to bring them up."

"their wife is a stranger that just came to eat their money".

"If not that he is somebody today, wld the have agreed to marry him"

Women this women that and bla bla bla

Thank God real women are talking.
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by amebono1: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2009
How did i insult you otukpo? so ust because i do not agreee with you, i am now accused of insulting u huh?

You kept talkin g about cheating men and i only told you to speak for your husband, abi na crime

Sorry but i dont think you are married wink atleast someone else thought same

please tell me sincerely,are you married?

@ osisi

I am not just married, but happily married. I have one of the sweetest men anyone cld get as a husband.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=254174.msg3651617#msg3651617

so sheesh, let the real women speak
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by Ajike: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2009
I'll rather choose my kids cos husband can fly away at any times even at their old age, they will be telling you that they can still marry young girl to take care of them
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by otukpo(f): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2009
!amebo no1:

How did i insult you otukpo? so ust because i do not agreee with you, i am now accused of insulting u huh?

You kept talkin g about cheating men and i only told you to speak for your husband, abi na crime

Sorry but i dont think you are married wink atleast someone else thought same

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=254174.msg3651617#msg3651617

so sheesh, let the real women speak

U really make me laugh.

I can see that u really have time on ur hands.
So my saying that i will pick my kids first suggest that i don't have a husband? I guess that its same with all the pple here who have maintained the same position with me.
Or can it it be also correct to say that those that say they will choose their their kids over the husbands are childless? U see, ur arguement holds no water.

And when i go defending husbands, no body will ask if am actually married. I am a very realistic person and i don't move just because others are moving. 1 out of 50 is not a good percentage and i base my assessment on the majority.

Go back and read my position on that thread u lifted that quote and see whether i was for or against husbands.

I hate to go personal on anything on the net and i can assure u, ur husband cannot in any way be better than mine cos i know who am married to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lost But Found Stolen Girl In Kano / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments / Share Your Child Birth Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.