Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? (24050 Views)

Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound / Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character / TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by amebono1: 2:37am On Dec 16, 2009
michelin89:

Well to be good, the last one was and he was also impressed by my skills. He experienced a lot of things for the first time with me. wink grin

The Ishanqueen knows how to leave an imprint.

I don't mind an Igbo guy as long as he has the long tail factor. grin

see you, try 12inches igbo guy with a wonderful tongue for licking and your life will not remain the same, so teyyyy my kenyan friend then say if she remember wetin the guy do her with him tongue, e dey make her reach o.r.g.a.s.m ASAP grin grin grin
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 16, 2009
Shout a big hallelujah!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by amebono1: 2:43am On Dec 16, 2009
hallelujah
[s]
got your i miss you message, but no way im not making peace[/s]
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by mamagee3(f): 2:44am On Dec 16, 2009
The Husband is more important. tongue
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by amebono1: 2:48am On Dec 16, 2009
why are you viewing my profile?

mama-gee 02:46:11 AM Viewing !amebo no1's profile.
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by mamagee3(f): 2:52am On Dec 16, 2009
Why are you viewing my profile? angry angry
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by amebono1: 2:55am On Dec 16, 2009
you wish, i was viewing who's online and saw you viewing my profile, i owe you?
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by mamagee3(f): 2:58am On Dec 16, 2009
psff, Just buzz off and stop crying wolf. cool
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by amebono1: 2:59am On Dec 16, 2009
answer my question why are you still obsessed with me? im not a lesbian wink
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 16, 2009
Me sef dey spy on your profile once in a while. grin
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by coolier(f): 3:03am On Dec 16, 2009
Husband.
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by amebono1: 3:03am On Dec 16, 2009
SO I DON BECOME CELEBRITY ABI grin grin grin

OH MI HAPPI DAYZ grin cool
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by mamagee3(f): 3:04am On Dec 16, 2009
!amebo no1:

answer my question why are you still obsessed with me? im not a lesbian wink

I'm not neither, just get over it. cool
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by amebono1: 3:05am On Dec 16, 2009
mama-gee:

I'm not neither, just get over it. cool

OK JUST GET YOURSELF A Love Machine, IT MIGHT HELP
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by mamagee3(f): 3:11am On Dec 16, 2009
I laugh in Paris!!! grin grin
What should I get for you?
A husband or a chill pill?
Which one
? undecided
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by amebono1: 3:12am On Dec 16, 2009
Aloy.Emeka  03:11:17 AM Viewing michelin89's profile.

michelin, i don do amebo for you grin grin

mama-gee:

I laugh in Paris!!! grin grin
What should I get for you?
A husband or a chill pill?
Which one
? undecided

im ok with a husband as long as he is not from netherlands wink
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 16, 2009
Na your name jor. Live up to it. grin grin
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by mamagee3(f): 3:15am On Dec 16, 2009
Don't worry about that. wink
They are so many bachelors in Yaba Left
I'll get you one
. wink
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by amebono1: 3:17am On Dec 16, 2009
mama-gee:

Don't worry about that. wink
They are so many bachelors in Yaba Left
I'll get you one
. wink

please do atleast they are visible, unlike the invisible docotors from netherlands
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by mamagee3(f): 3:21am On Dec 16, 2009
No, I won't get you "invisible"doctors from Netherlands
I'll get you the "visible"and regular men in Yaba left
as long as gabry doesn't send me pm messages and make me beg mukina for help
All would be fine
. wink
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 16, 2009
mama-gee:

No, I won't get you "invisible"doctors from Netherlands
I'll get you the "visible"and regular men in Yaba left
[b]as long as gabry doesn't send me pm messages [/b]and make me ask mukina for help
All would be fine
. wink

We already have a thread for that.
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by amebono1: 3:23am On Dec 16, 2009
Dont worry she wont, pls get me a man, that has not raped one of his cousins at age 9
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by mamagee3(f): 3:26am On Dec 16, 2009
Oh, did your male relative do that to you? shocked shocked
Don't worry I'll get that kind of husband for you
For the mean time, hold on to your husband in Yaba left
. cool
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by amebono1: 3:31am On Dec 16, 2009
mama-gee:

Oh, did your male relative do that to you? shocked shocked
Don't worry I'll get that kind of husband for you
For the mean time, hold on to your husband in Yaba left
. cool

no he actually did it to one of our users on this forum, her user id is landwin/backup, hey you might know her
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by mamagee3(f): 3:35am On Dec 16, 2009
Is that the same person that has been riding Confilass's coattails?
Oh yes, I remember her she went from Jennykadri to amebo.no1 and then ,amebo.no1
But I don't really know her new username
Can you remind me?
. tongue
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by amebono1: 3:36am On Dec 16, 2009
oh really? she was so obsessed with kanu nwankwo and wife , that she wished he"ll come take her out of her familys poverty

yea i remember she once had a muffins id
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by mamagee3(f): 3:40am On Dec 16, 2009
I think I remember her, now
Isn't she the same person that got snared by seanT21 in the forum?
And then gabry proceeded to use her for an early morning breakfast? undecided
Thereby causing her to open a new thread urgently to beg mukina for an emergency help
. undecided
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by amebono1: 3:44am On Dec 16, 2009
mama-gee:

I think I remember her, now
Isn't she the same person that got snared by seanT21 in the forum?
And then gabry proceeded to use her for an early morning breakfast? undecided
Thereby causing her to open a new thread urgently tobeg mukina for an emergency help
. undecided

yes naaa, infact youve got a good memory, she opened over 20 threads begging mukina to unban her, and begged the forumites to talk to mukina, she evn stalked seun on some thread begging for a release, she was just too pathetic, like her life depended on it
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by mamagee3(f): 3:52am On Dec 16, 2009
I remember she was the same person that gave up on a hot fight few months, ago
anyway that's history now, so far she doesn't open threads begging mukina for emergency help
all is well
!
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by amebono1: 3:55am On Dec 16, 2009
mama-gee:

I remember she was the same person that gave up on a hot fight few months, ago
anyway that's history now, so far she doesn't open threads begging mukina for emergency help
all is well
!

really this person was banned and michelin had to beg mukina to release her, this person has opened lots of threads for amebo no1 and amebo is yet to open one for her

tHIS PERSON opened a "most popular thread" recently and thought she was the most popular until michelin told her off by telling her how silly and degrading her topics are, with no quality
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by cuddly(f): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2009
You gat the husband first ever before the kids came in, so na my husband first alwayz, kids can take the second place.
Re: Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? by ferdogar: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
the kid is more important in a marriage[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments / Share Your Child Birth Experience / Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.