Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me (3743 Views)

Is It Right To Date My Employee? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by lionduke(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:
Is this guy mad ni?..
When we met, i wasnt really up for a relationship and neither was he. We just hooked up and it was a friend's thing buh we did some stuffs together. We weren't dating or anything but damn! That doesnt give him the right to want to chyke my close friend too.
A girl he got to know through me?
I will wound person o! shocked
Are you in PSC Jos?

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
LePrezident:
Kmt... you had a sex-with-no-strings relationship. You even admit that you yourself did not want a relationship but you want to cockblock a relationship tha might lead to marriage just because the lady is your friend. So because you had a fling, your friend and your ex-fling have no right to future happiness? Madam, kindly take several seats!

It's the chickz code of honour! A man can only sleep with one friend! If her best friend dates this guy then her friend's a hoe! And to break up the friendship is the only solution. Would you marry a girl your friend recycled?

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by babyfaceafrica: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ladies are selfish...so you don't want your friend to enjoy what you are enjoying...continue!!!!!

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by firstking01(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Enter heaven, you no wan enter, oya comot for road make another person enter, you no gree...smh, this is wickedness of the highest order.

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by LePrezident(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
LaylaAli:

It's the chickz code of honour! A man can only sleep with one friend! If her best friend dates this guy then her friend's a hoe! And to break up the friendship is the only solution. Would you marry a girl your friend recycled?

Ideally I shouldn't marry a girl a friend of mine has tasted. But if that friend later becomes an enemy and I like his ex I will.... however, this lady didn't take the guy serious from the start. She didn't see him good enough for a relationship as such whatever they had doesn't count.
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by laiza(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:
Is this guy mad ni?..
When we met, i wasnt really up for a relationship and neither was he. We just hooked up and it was a friend's thing buh we did some stuffs together. We weren't dating or anything but damn! That doesnt give him the right to want to chyke my close friend too.
see this one oh!!! Abeeg if you have feelings for the guy better let him know cos I will wound you on behalf of all guys. Oro rada rada. Him send u make u no ready?

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
LePrezident:

Ideally I shouldn't marry a girl a friend of mine has tasted. But if that friend later becomes an enemy and I like his ex I will.... however, this lady didn't take the guy serious from the start. She didn't see him good enough for a relationship as such whatever they had doesn't count.

When we met, i wasnt really up for a relationship and neither was he

Don't be bias... As long as they did the dance with no pants and her and the other girl are still friends then the rule remains. It's not about him it's about the friend in this case.

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:
Is this guy mad ni?..
pls keep quiet Abeg, u weren't dating and u both knew it and yet u opened leg for him and sharp guy enter,thereby making u a shag buddy, now he wants to taste something new u are being jealous Pls shift before I dismantle u!

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by LePrezident(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
LaylaAli:

Don't be bias... As long as they did the dance with no pants and her and the other girl are still friends then the rule remains. It's not about him it's about the friend in this case.

#Sigh... relationship and the complicatedness... well, I just feel the op is suddenly cock blocking because he has shown interest in another lady. Talking from a similar experience; and my experience this girls were not close, they were occasional friends. Suddenly the lady started claiming that they were besties #sigh
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by maziobi69(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:
Is this guy mad ni?..
lol now i know the real definition of jealousy!!

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by jhybosky(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
LaylaAli:
Forget what the guy wants what is your friend going to do if he approaches her?
Does she know what went down between you and him?
If she does and he approaches her then if she is a real friend she'll turn him down. End of. The guy doesn't owe you any loyalty but your friend does.

so because d friend wants to b a good frnd she should turn down a guy she likes...

issokay

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by jhybosky(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
pls keep quiet Abeg, u weren't dating and u both knew it and yet u opened leg for him and sharp guy enter,thereby making u a shag buddy, now he wants to taste something new u are being jealous Pls shift before I dismantle u!

lol r u d guy ni

c fyt

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
jhybosky:

lol r u d guy ni

c fyt
shes running her tap anyhow nah

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
maziobi69:
lol now i know the real definition of jealousy!!
this is not jealousy.. Its a case of disrespect on the part of the guy..best believe that
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
stfu thr
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
LaylaAli:

thank you..

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:
stfu thr
gtho of here....

I ain't got time for bittches, you ain't got a case!

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
laiza:
see this one oh!!! Abeeg if you have feelings for the guy better let him know cos I will wound you on behalf of all guys. Oro rada rada. Him send u make u no ready?
Shior.. He wasnt ready either..how did it suddenly become my fault

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
gtho of here....

I ain't got time for bittches, you ain't got a case!
oya leave my thread biko
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:
oya leave my thread biko
i can't be pushed around babe... I go where ever I wish to go and bleep whatever I find attractive... Show me ur pics let's see if u qualified to have a feel of good sex!
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
i can't be pushed around babe... I go where ever I wish to go and bleep whatever I find attractive... Show me ur pics let's see if u qualified to have a feel of good sex!
okay..

Bleep that attractive goat next to you and get the fvvck out
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:
okay..

Bleep that attractive goat next to you and get the fvvck out
come push me out, I feel comfortable here, ur thread feels warm and slippery!

Swerve Abeg!
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by olac21(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
What were the stuffs you did together if i may ask
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by laiza(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:

Shior.. He wasnt ready either..how did it suddenly become my fault
since your friend suddenly became available and you want to wound sombori grin grin grin

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 4:07am On Feb 23, 2017
olac21:
What were the stuffs you did together if i may ask
intimate stuffs undecided shocked
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Emmm..,
Let go and find out which of the Two Ladies on your dp is you first grin grin

Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] / 9ja Boy Posts Bedroom Pics With His Girl On Facebook / Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic