Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (880487 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ademcoboy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Osemigho:

I believe No.
My timeline and profile will show an example. Coming soon.

Did you apply as self sponsored applicants?
Bro please message me. my email is ademcoboy@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
ademcoboy:

Did you apply as self sponsored applicants?

Bro please message me. my email is ademcoboy@gmail.com

Scholarship.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Who's going to or living in calgary? Pls lets connect.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ademcoboy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Osemigho:

Scholarship.
please send your number to my email...I want to ask you some questions...
Brief profile of mine A first class graduate of Forestry (cgpa of 4.71 of 5) A serving corps member Applying to U of A Canada this sept for fall 2018 start date... I will appreciate getting some valuable information from you which may help me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
maziude:
Hello bosses,

For peeps asking about research proposal writing/format.
Normally, it should be under this headings:

Your intended Topic, then

1) Introduction
2) Background/Literature review (here, you can discuss 2 or 3 past researches relevant to (or conducted in) your research area)
3) Methodology/ proposed methods
4)Applications
5) Conclusion
6) References

There is no page restriction but 2-3 pages should do it.
I hope this helps someone.

Peace....

This is great and very important for phd applicants.

For Master program applicants or its supervisor search, all above important points can be specified clearly as one sentence each in a paragraph of Statement of Purpose/Research Interest. This is the format I followed.

However, check each program or potential supervisor webpage for best way to approach it. Some have their own specification, and anything outside it is going to be auto-rejection. If you find no special specification on their webpage, I believe the general will work.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ademcoboy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Osemigho:

This is great and very important for phd applicants.

For Master program applicants or its supervisor search, all above important points can be specified clearly as one sentence each in a paragraph of Statement of Purpose/Research Interest. This is the format I followed.

However, check each program or potential supervisor webpage for best way to approach it. Some have their own specification, and anything outside it is going to be auto-rejection. If you find no special specification on their webpage, I believe the general will work.

Thank you.

bro I am still expecting your mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
ademcoboy:

A first class graduate of Forestry (cgpa of 4.71 of 5)

Efiwe! AKA Scholar! Am honoured to help. Pm or ask your question here. I am just one out to the many highly intelligent people that are willing to help you here. In fact, this place will give you the most conflicting options and debatable information that your scholarly mind will process and develop an unique and great plan for yourself.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
ademcoboy:

bro I am still expecting your mail

Replied all pm. Please send yours if you haven't.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ademcoboy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Osemigho:

Efiwe! AKA Scholar! Am honoured to help. Pm or ask your question here. I am just one out to the many highly intelligent people that are willing to help you here. In fact, this place will give you the most conflicting options and debatable information that your scholarly mind will process and develop an unique and great plan for yourself.

is it possible to make use of only scholarship funding letter covering tuition plus living expenses for first year as the only evidence of fund during Canadian visa application.?

I still need your phone number..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Some pm can be slightly delayed because I am very busy with so many things one cant share publicly. Please don't be offended if you are victim of my delayed response. Just send a reminder here or another pm. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
ademcoboy:

is it possible to make use of only scholarship funding letter covering tuition plus living expenses for first year as the only evidence of fund during Canadian visa application.?

I still need your phone number..

To your question, yes. But, to be safe, you will need your account or anyone in your directly family (parent or siblings) to have at least #700k in an account. That was my conclusion and plan that worked for me.

As regards my phone number, understand this is public domain and the possibility for my change of phone number soon. So, your request is not possible here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bbclue(f): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please Austinpee4 and others I need your augent respond....Please my sponsored bank statement is 8.4million and please is it okay for me to use
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ademcoboy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Osemigho:

To your question, yes. But, to be safe, you will need your account or anyone in your directly family (parent or siblings) to have at least #700k in an account. That was my conclusion and plan that worked for me.

As regards my phone number, understand this is public domain and the possibility for my change of phone number soon. So, your request is not possible here.

I understand that this is a public place...kindly send it to the email address stated above...I have personal things to ask you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DereI(f): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
ademcoboy:

please send your number to my email...I want to ask you some questions...

Brief profile of mine
A first class graduate of Forestry (cgpa of 4.71 of 5)
A serving corps member
Applying to U of A Canada this sept for fall 2018 start date...
I will appreciate getting some valuable information from you which may help me.

I think you might need this

university of British Columbia, [b]Faculty of Forestry [/b]is offering scholarships to outstanding students from India and Commonwealth countries in Africa for postgraduate study for some months. During this time, visiting scholars engage in seminars and develop skills relevant to their current research work.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bbclue(f): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
bbclue:
Please Austinpee4 and others I need your augent respond....Please my sponsored bank statement is 8.4million and please is it okay for me to use
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DereI(f): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
bbclue:

Total your tution fees and living expenses and convert to Naira. If it is less than your sponsor's balance, then ok. Remember, your sponsor cannot sponsor you with all his life's saving and keep nothing to cater for himself and his family.

That means the difference should be huge

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ademcoboy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
DereI:

I think you might need this

university of British Columbia, [b]Faculty of Forestry [/b]is offering scholarships to outstanding students from India and Commonwealth countries in Africa for postgraduate study for some months. During this time, visiting scholars engage in seminars and develop skills relevant to their current research work.

I am aware of this information.
I am thinking of applying to
University of Alberta
university of Toronto
University of British Columbia (MasterCard scholars Program).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DereI(f): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
ademcoboy:

I am aware of this information.
I am thinking of applying to
University of Alberta
university of Toronto
University of British Columbia (MasterCard scholars Program).

Oh okay, my bad!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bbclue(f): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
DereI:

Total your tution fees and living expenses and convert to Naira. If it is less than your sponsor's balance, then ok. Remember, your sponsor cannot sponsor you with all his life's saving and keep nothing to cater for himself and his family.

That means the difference should be huge

The total of school fee and living expenses is 7.2million and the balance will be 1.2million
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ademcoboy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
DereI:

Oh okay, my bad!!

bro, what's the status of your application? you got any scholarship?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
bbclue:
In addition to @Derel's input, If your sponsor is a 3rd party, have him or her transfer the equivalent of the funds as declared available on the application form to your personal account. Add both sponsor's SOA and yours to your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DereI(f): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
bbclue:

The total of school fee and living expenses is 7.2million and the balance will be 1.2million

Is your sponsor your family member? Same surname? Are you attaching any other source of income i.e; your SOA, Properties?

Alright now, put on your VO's cap!!! If you were a VO, how would you handle this case?

Leaving your sponsor with just 1.2m? Think about it.

You should add other documents such as car document, landed properties, etc.

Just my thought though.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bbclue(f): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=DereI post=58257833]

Is your sponsor your family member? Same surname? Are you attaching any other source of income i.e; your SOA, Properties?

Alright now, put on your VO's cap!!! If you were a VO, how would you handle this case?

Leaving your sponsor with just 1.2m? Think about it.

You should add other documents such as car document, landed properties, etc.

The sponsor is my mummy brother and he is single not married........at austinpee4 and derel I don't have any money in my account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Gfeuxay: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please how long does it take to get a refund from centennial college? Anyone who has applied for a refund should help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DereI(f): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=bbclue post=58258001][/quote]

Your maternal uncle?

Good!!! After adding the proof of relationship, i.e; Mother's birth certificate showing maiden name, you should heed to Austenpee's suggestion. Have the money pushed to your account and if possible, pay your first semester tuition.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DereI(f): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
ademcoboy:

bro, what's the status of your application?
you got any scholarship?

Awaiting CIC's medical mail.

No, the school isn't offering any form of scholarship at the moment.

And , i'm a ''Sis'', not a ''Bro'' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by willyboss: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Try and get something higher
bbclue:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ademcoboy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
DereI:

Awaiting CIC's medical mail.
No, the school isn't offering any form of scholarship at the moment.
And , i'm a ''Sis'', not a ''Bro'' cheesy
which school? Success IJN

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DereI(f): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
ademcoboy:

which school?
Success IJN

Amen. Camosun College, BC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bbclue(f): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
willyboss:
Try and get something higher

Okay. .......Please can I use another uncle that have 10million. ...to be on a safer side
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by McOsheBaba(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
If I talk sey this wait is not killing, I lie! May God epp us this month in Jesus' Name!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
McOsheBaba:
If I talk sey this wait is not killing, I lie! May God epp us this month in Jesus' Name!

Amen ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.