Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford (42611 Views)

12 Photos Only Women Will Understand / Ladies, Please Date A Man Who Can Afford Your Transport At Least! / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
trigger22:

i read it rite from the start,my own take on this whole issue is if the girl has a legit means of getting her income she shouldnt be bodered about what a guy can afford her interms of cash.U are talking about runs girls.

Now you see my point.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
very cheap things, Just send frnd request to Horpeyemi Hardegoke on facebook, she will ask you to send her transport money that she want to come and see you in lagos (if you live in Lagos). her Lagos price is 1700, i dont know for other location. just try it

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by crunchyg: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:

Of course it is not a crime. We are only worried about how long that will last. There are always exceptions. But, we still have to have an opinion right?
Yea you have the right to have an opinion and I value your opinion, like I said before I like your reasoning, you sounds intellectual
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SSpeter(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Genea:
don't mind the broke dude, u want a Queen yet you can't afford her upkeep
Who be this one wey carry face like ...ojukwu bunker...blawwd of flavvvur

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by crunchyg: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

Son of an orangutan.
Sharap

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by VLongstrider(m): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:
The problem is not the money. The problem is the world view. That girl has made some point.

There is a level of women that you should not chase if you are not in the same financial strength with them. It's not because of money.

The truth is that you will not even be able to afford yourself with them. If she and her friends are going to Florida for the holidays, how do you want to follow them? Or going vacation somewhere? How do you hope to afford it?

Don't go around spending the little you have one someone that will not notice it. And later you will come to Nairaland to spill trash.
You're getting it wrong my dear. The girl is saying 'A girl you can't afford' not 'A girl you're not in the same status with'
See,status is way different from money. A girl can ve richer than I am and still be in my status and vice versa. Status is class and there are 3 basic status classes...i'm sure you did social studies.It's not really advisable to date someone who's not in your class(Not affordability now) because it wld be difficult for you guys to fit in...your thinking and orientation differs.
On the other hand,saying a girl you can afford is grossly inappropriate. Is a girl something I walk up to and pick simply because I have the money? is she a commodity? no.
That write up is prima facie out of place and backward....we're in a society where gender equality is desirable and a retard still sits somewhere waiting for a guy who can afford her?
When girls are striving to surpass guys in their respective careers

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nixiepie(f): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Yes, my mother's name is Sandra Ewuzie

How is your chimpanzee father doing ??
my regards to Sandra ewu bye
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by DuchessBlue(f): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
wristbangle:

Ladies should stop chasing/fall for men who are way higher than them. Both male and female should cut their coats according to their affordability.

It's a big shame you are same feathers as the lady in question. Nonsense

Seriously??

Are u telling me you didn't see where the girl wrote Working class ladies

Of course,she can't date a man below her level

And how is it a shame if I support what she said undecided

Jobless people on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
crunchyg:

Sharap

E pain am.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Funkybabee(f): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
but why did nairalander guys gots angry with this post
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by realmindz: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:
Hmmn.

Really offensive.

Some will see a clean and cream chic whose body lotion alone is 20k-50k, her perfume is 50-100k, her hand bag is from 150 above, that is the kind of women they'll be going after when their salary range is 80k to 100k.

Some won't even bother finding out how the woman affords such lifestyle.

It could be a maga sponsoring them, then they will come to Nairaland and make dumb posts about how women love money and will only follow a man with money.

Cut your coat according to your cloth.

Modified

Guys, insulting me won't change my comment.

Just take the advice and don't fall prey to runs girls.

Yea, you may be right...
But sometimes, it's more than the money. The charisma and confidence can do many tricks and a guy will control a lady above his financial status
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nixiepie:
my regards to Sandra ewu bye

Iru efi

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by DuchessBlue(f): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ihateafonja:

Also Girls try and date men u can afford. If I buy you IPhone 7 on ur birthday, surprise me with iPhone 7s on my birthday not Singlet and Boxers

grin grin

I will surprise you with iphone10 angry
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
rusher14:

[b]I'm really wondering what this is about?

Everyone has his/her own taste but to expect your suitors to always be fully established is foolhardy.

Having seen the highs, lows and highs again of life I can conclude that way too many Nigerian girls have lost the value of relationship.

They get carried away by musical videos, movies and the illusion of friends dating men of reasonable income yet in a loveless relationship.

A connection is formed when people date.

It is mutual attraction not mutual transaction.

It is helping each other to achieve the best.

It is sacrifice, pain, pleasure and hardwork.

Sadly, these attributes are lost on many a young Nigerian lady.

Your claim of the young men here, who resent such statements as being broke is ridiculous and a cheap shot at the easiest, possible rationale for their resentment.

Having been around the block just about everywhere in the world I can conclude that love is virtually dead in Nigeria.

Women only pander to the swoosh of cash while the men recognise it as a viable bait.

In all, the essence of companionship, affection and synergy becomes irrelevant.

It has become a Jerry Maguire moment.
--- Just show me the money.

[/b]
gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Lunagirl(f): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
crunchyg:

Yea you have the right to have an opinion and I value your opinion, like I said before I like your reasoning, you sounds intellectual

I try Sir,

I try.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SSpeter(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
funmisticqueen:

support who, by the time you support them money will enter their head and they will leave the babe. Our mums made that mistake so te them use am do africa magic film tire. Girls of this generation don wise up. Instead be inspired to work smart to reach her level and surpass it not waiting for handouts from her.
if we conduct a simple research, it will be crystal clear that the number of guys that have helped ladies escape poverty is innumerable yet they get dumped and the guy moves on...but you ladies immediately you offer a little help to a guy....amanpour go hear am if things go wrong...the truth is how many ladies are truly independent?...how many...? Abeg make I hear word

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
realmindz:

Yea, you may be right...
But sometimes, it's more than the money. The charisma and confidence can do many tricks and a guy will control a lady above his financial status

Don't be so sure about the control part o, you haven't see n women boss their husbands about cause they have more money.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
DuchessBlue:

Seriously??

Are u telling me you didn't see where the girl wrote Working class ladies

Of course,she can't date a man below her level

And how is it a shame if I support what she said undecided

Jobless people on Nairaland

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Lunagirl(f): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
VLongstrider:

You're getting it wrong my dear. The girl is saying 'A girl you can't afford' not 'A girl you're not in the same status with'
See,status is way different from money. A girl can ve richer than I am and still be in my status and vice versa. Status is class and there are 3 basic status classes...i'm sure you did social studies.It's not really advisable to date someone who's not in your class(Not affordability now) because it wld be difficult for you guys to fit in...your thinking and orientation differs.
On the other hand,saying a girl you can afford is grossly inappropriate. Is a girl something I walk up to and pick simply because I have the money? is she a commodity? no.
That write up is prima facie out of place and backward....we're in a society where gender equality is desirable and a retard still sits somewhere waiting for a guy who can afford her?
When girls are striving to surpass guys in their respective careers

I wish you would have spaced your writeup. It hurts to look at.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Prince3d(m): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mrop:
I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford - Twitter User

She shared her thought on twitter about men chasing the so call big girls that they can't afford .....read what she wrote below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/i-find-it-very-offensive-when-men.html?m=0

If you like don't marry the man God brings your way. Just wait for the one that will buy Lamborghini for you..
Mtcheeeeeew!!!!!
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nixiepie(f): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2017

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by slimmdree(m): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
oh boy u don vex gan
SweetBoyFriend:

I find it offensive when women can't get off their lazy asses and go get a job so they can afford whatever they want

I find it offensive when women depend on men for money, cars, gifts and houses, what do these women bring to the table ?? Their stinky pusssy, that's all they can offer

I find it offensive when women ask for money or gifts, they now take relationships as a full time employment

At the end of the day they will start shouting "All men are the same"

May God strike me dead any day i spend money on any girl or even buy her an ordinary gift (except my families and wife if i ever marry)

I'm constantly flying to different countries running my business, sometimes i go 4 days straight without sleeping, stacking up my money while you're laying on your comfortable bed calling yourself Slay Queen on Instagram and at the end of the day you will ask me for a 100k perfume ?? Don't let me vex for your family

Why is it the guy's responsibility to buy things for you ?? Don't you have a father ?? What have you bought for the guy ?? He would waste his energy and strength having sex with you and at the end of the day you will have the courage to ask for money ??

This is how stupid they are, wanting a 100k perfume when she should be asking the guy to buy a brand new used brain for her

These hoes don't deserve anything

*Spits
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
savagefinder abeg show face grin grin grin grin grin
enough dissing goin on here grin
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by daveelly: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

I'm not sorry but you are the first I'll be more than happy to call the biggest fool.

It is your type that will end up a brainless #singlebitch on the street... And then of course, its then u'll become a good christian, going from church to church, from one fake prophet to another - in search of a miracle "God-fearing Man" to marry you. At that point, U'll go as far as begging a dwarf like Aki or Pawpaw who is a village farmer or mechanic. Ashhaaaawwwwoooo!!! After dem political thieves don sample ur pussy finish; u go carry d waste product go give one Innocent Man.

Wasted generation. Where u de when ladies like u dey play vital roles in molding their men to them taste and class. Classless Fool like U. Professor and Chairlady of MumuGirlsAssociation.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Jakasibo(m): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:
Hmmn.

Really offensive.

Some will see a clean and cream chic whose body lotion alone is 20k-50k, her perfume is 50-100k, her hand bag is from 150 above, that is the kind of women they'll be going after when their salary range is 80k to 100k.

Some won't even bother finding out how the woman affords such lifestyle.

It could be a maga sponsoring them, then they will come to Nairaland and make dumb posts about how women love money and will only follow a man with money.

Cut your coat according to your cloth.
From what u wrote i understand that your worth is 370k right? meaning u cant match a guy who his worth is 30m.
Or is it not vice versa?

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by crunchyg: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
[center][/center] cheesy[center][/center]
kennygee:

E pain am.

grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy you just get luck say I no fit catch you now I for do you strong thing. Wetin man dey do woman
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by waluga(m): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
abbeyty:
instead of her waiting for a man who can spend N100,000 on perfume, i think she should take her personal hygiene seriously. dirty ashewo looking for some1 to spend that amount on her perfume so that she can cover up her stinking body
shocked embarassed undecided cry smiley wink cheesy grin cool
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by crunchyg: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:

I try Sir,

I try.
Yea you try, wish I could see your face
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nixiepie:
grin

How much do you charge your customers ??
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by realmindz: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

Don't be so sure about the control part o, you haven't see n women boss their husbands about cause they have more money.

you won't understand what it takes to be a smart player....you are a lady grin
only dull guys get controlled.
lemme stop here...
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by savagefinder: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
lefulefu:
savagefinder abeg show face grin grin grin grin grin
enough dissing goin on here grin

Abeg...pin point..
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by VLongstrider(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
repogirl:
Lol! Na this kind of talks dey make broke guys dey vex. angry grin
I hear 'Broke guys' everyday. I rarely come across the phrase 'broke girls'
Does it mean it's acceptable for girls to be broke? What kind of mentality is this for the love of God!
We're in an age girls are seriously competing with their male counterparts everywhere,Nigerian girls are busy cherrypicking rich guys who can afford them.
SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) / Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.