Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Why Konji Is A Bastard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Konji Is A Bastard (1965 Views)

See Why #Konji Is Currently Trending On Twitter (Screenshots) / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Konji Is A Bastard by hemanuelmoc(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
KONJI IS A BASTARD

This has been a slogan of mine, and during my NYSC days at Benue state I always say this (KONJI NA BASTARD) but some corps members had contrary opinion to mine. Whatever their opinion is/was, M O C was not a party to it because I always deal with the fact. Talking about fact, it will lead me to telling you a story of mine. This actually happened to me back in 2013 as an under G. I was alone at home and felt the urge to DO the DO but there was no DOEE around so I decided to take a walk. Just at the next compound something caught my eyes, one smallie like that. Hmmmm, I will be de-reping myself if I call her in the open, so I waited for her to look at my direction so I can use my hand to signal her to come. Hmmmm, I wait taya, when I see say she no look my side I come comot... I can't recall how I cured the KONJI but it didn't take long, we went on internal strike (June 12 2013 will remain a black day in the history of UNIUYO). So we all travelled home, then ASUU strike joined. About seven months later, when we came back, lo and behold, I saw that same smallie, my people, hmmmm, some people and dirt are inextricable, she was unkept also. I just stood there asking myself, guy shea na this thing you be wan run? Shea una know those kind question wey no dey get answer... So since that day I began the slogan that "KONJI NA BASTARD. But to those of you who will still oppose me, do you watch BIG BROTHER NAIJA? There is a guy by the name Kemen, KONJI has spoil, scatter intact shatter his dream, allow me use the world annihilate KONJI has ANNIHILATE his future, because am just wondering which sane man will allow Kemen to be his wife gym instructor. How will the society see this dude? He was suppose to use this platform to make himself big, but I guess otherwise is the case. KONJI, your father, I mean your REAL FATHER.

#hardcore.
Re: Why Konji Is A Bastard by KingRex1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Your case is strong
Re: Why Konji Is A Bastard by sainttwist1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
ok, seen

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? / So.....you Want To Be A Big Boy (7 Things That Can Make You A Big Boy In Naija) / My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.