Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) (60148 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / Suspects Responsible For Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Paraded By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by cocktopuss: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
chudyprince:
I have never heard of an Igbo man fighting a Yoruba person in Yoruba land, yet afonja perceive an Igbo man as wicked and troublesome...just negodu! undecided

No one perceives igbos as wicked. many dont trust you or ur intentions, but no yoruba man would say the igbos are wicked, greedy maybe, but not wicked. where do you get your perception from? And yorubas dont Hate igbos contrary to your opinions too.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by nellyelitz(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
I have nothing to say about brothers fighting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sonnie10: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
It's nothing new. They like it that way.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nice building. Love the garage too.

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by RadicalP: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
igwebuike01:

Fist of all, Punch is an afonja newspaper. Secondly, as expected, you said nothing about the attackers but " a particular region". Maybe you should bow and worship your killers so that others will not say there is a problem. If na to show power on an innocent man that visited Deji to resolve things amicably una go de run mouth. I give up on afonjas. Look at what someone did to your town and you all ran away and start looking for how to divert attention to igbos
did u not read where it was written, that The Yoruba mob wanted to scatter sabo, but being blocked by security, attacked ppl in lagere instead? Doesn't it show who was on the offensive??!

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
This are more pics

1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by mmsen: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
Why is it that a particular region wants to show there is problem among the others

They should grow some balls

It can happen anywhere

This doesn't happen 'anywhere'.

It doesn't happen in most cities in Nigeria.

Only where the people who scrape their foreheads on the carpet are.

Nigeria was warned with Jos. It's happening in Kaduna and if we do not check this menace it will spread to Lagos and Port Harcourt.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Anilother

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by RadicalP: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
cocktopuss:

No one perceives igbos as wicked. many dont trust you or ur intentions, but no yoruba man would say the igbos are wicked, greedy maybe, but not wicked. where do you get your perception from? And yorubas dont Hate igbos contrary to your opinions too.
kllook, in order to justify a cause or claim, some ppl are willing to go to any lengths, claiming victims over certain issues.

Some Igbo's are caught up in a fantasy that they are the underdogs in a society out to destroy them.

*I said some not. All

*If Nigerians were out to destroethe igbo tribe, I Dnt believe they would allow y'all HV shops n Eze titles in their lands.

*there are individual cases of violence against them, that HV been over published on the media due to the volatile nature of the East.

*I support no group, so Dnt this k I'm on any1s side
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by donbenz(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Igbos should get some sense. Reason we\ll never allow ya rule again. tongue
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by wristbangle: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
RadicalP:
did u not read where it was written, that Tue Yoruba mob wanted to scatter sabo, but being blocked by security, attacked ppl in lagers instead? Doesn't it show who was on the offensive??!

Kindly ignore them bro. They want to be on the laughing side not knowing Ife youths are very offensive to tackle. They severely dealt with those Hausa people. Burnt a whole mosque with lot of Hausa people in it, burnt their shops and even roast some of them like suya.

Violence is never the way. I pray peace returns fully to that side of the town
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by cooljude(m): 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is so wrong, it's the innocent people who knew nothing about this xenophobic attack that would get killed. What a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by haulagehandlers(m): 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
igwebuike01:

Fist of all, Punch is an afonja newspaper. Secondly, as expected, you said nothing about the attackers but " a particular region". Maybe you should bow and worship your killers so that others will not say there is a problem. If na to show power on an innocent man that visited Deji to resolve things amicably una go de run mouth. I give up on afonjas. Look at what someone did to your town and you all ran away and start looking for how to divert attention to igbos
. you need reading glass,punch says the mob were not allowed to attack the hausas at sabo,whereupon they proceeded to Lagere and attacked the Hausa traders there. so justify your statement.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by pacoson: 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Afonjas Again grin

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by AtlanticBreeze: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
wristbangle:

Kindly ignore them bro. They want to be on the laughing side not knowing Ife youths are very offensive to tackle. They severely dealt with those Hausa people. Burnt a whole mosque with lot of Hausa people in it, burnt their shops and even roast some of them like suya.

Violence is never the way. I pray peace returns fully to that side of the town
From what I'm seeing here, the hausa boys set ile ife on fire literally.. where is opc? what is going on?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Rilwayne001: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
The hate is real, we should part ways already embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by COdeGenesis: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
U can hardly hear about the yorubas and igbos having issues or the yorubas and South South region having issues.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by cocktopuss: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Honestly... We can do waay better without these people.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by wristbangle: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

From what I'm seeing here, the hausa boys set ile ife on fire literally.. where is opc? what is going on?

Wrong! Yes some shops belonging to yoruba was burnt ( few) but not as severe as Hausa casualties where they were burnt alive, several of their shops burnt, including a mosque with Hausas in it.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by FriendNG: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I concur. If that is the wish of the Nigerian populace so be it.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by nell4: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Since you know the cause if the fight I think you are in a better position to tell us

We are Omoluabi

We don't preach hatred

We don't breath hatred
coward. condemn the act. you are here spewing rubbish. Seriously , you way of thinking is out of this world. Are you from mars. please face the topic and leave innocent people alone.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nigeria shouldn't have been in the first place...

A restructuring (based on region) is needed at the least...

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Rilwayne001: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
cocktopuss:

Honestly... We can do waay better without these people.

Definitely!
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by vani86: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
They will come and blame IPOB

Sarrki have already started grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by buffalowings: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
thewarrior72:
Afonjas are becoming endengered specie in their own backyard. It sucks to a decendants of that coward and rat poison drinking tribalist A.W.O.L.O.W.O

pained ipod yoot.
that coward made you guys lose the war
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by AtlanticBreeze: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
wristbangle:

Wrong! Yes some shops belonging to yoruba was burnt ( few) but not as severe as Hausa casualties where they were burnt alive, several of their shops burnt, including a mosque with Hausas in it.
All I'm seeing is ile ife upside down.. And stop talking about burning mosques as if yorubas are not predominantly muslims.. All we can see is the hausas have invaded ile ife.. Hope ile ife doesnt become the next kwara or kogi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages / Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.