Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) (60129 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / Suspects Responsible For Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Paraded By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by judedave181: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ife is not Lagos, Ife youths will kill u all.. Ife youths are always ready for war.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by colossus91(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
like i will always say....We are not one we should just split please we are not just gonna survive together!!
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by free2blast(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
thewarrior72:
Afonjas are becoming endengered specie in their own backyard. It sucks to a decendants of that coward and rat poison drinking tribalist A.W.O.L.O.W.O
Exactly just like Ojukwu. Are you still in Enugu or your fathers land has been presented as a gift to fulani men for grazing? I just tire for these flat headed dry chest beating Igbos. Una no go face the erosion wey wan swallow una red mud region.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Kagawa10: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by free2blast(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
The Ugandans are here already, netanyahu's descendants.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by buchilino(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Since you know the cause if the fight I think you are in a better position to tell us

We are Omoluabi

We don't preach hatred

We don't breath hatred

N WHO IS WE?.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sonnie10: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
chudyprince:
and your head is still buried on that issue for the past 50 years...so pathetic though undecided

Never! How do you expect me to forget an event of just 50 years ago. Who does that?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Kagawa10: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
thewarrior72:
Afonjas are becoming endengered specie in their own backyard. It sucks to a decendants of that coward and rat poison drinking tribalist A.W.O.L.O.W.O

On the other hand Osu has become extinct in Enugu which is actually Fulani's home.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by dragonking3: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
The northerners will just be laughing at both the idiotic yorubas and Igbos showing their stupidity here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by RaptorX: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Funny that all this pained Ipob youths want to desperately feel that Yorubas bears the brunt of the clash when news coming out of Ile Ife shows Hausas getting slaughtered and we're only saved by the security forces. Why do you people wish so much evil on my people and you have to be really stupid to think any other ethnic group can run Yorubas out of the ancient town of Ile Ife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by free2blast(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
dragonking3:
The northerners will just be laughing at both the idiotic yorubas and Igbos showing their stupidity here.
I tire for this flat heads matter! Fulani Don colonize Enugu finish and dem no see anything do but na others matter dey give dem erection. See as dem dry masturbate upandan the thread unto matter wey no concern dem.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by buchilino(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
free2blast:
DO U NO HOW RIDICULOUS U SOUND
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by dazzlingd(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
lowly men fight and die for useless reasons. Poverty and illiteracy is a disease

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by GMbuharii: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
freeze001:

Kindly get real and face the present threat in your domain. Good thing u implicitly acknowledge that deceitful nature which u attempt to pass off as love.

all ur posts reek of exceptional brilliance....take it easy on that semi illiterate,his cerebellum might get an 'engine knock_down'.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by oteikwu16(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
The hausa will soon unleash their terror squad. 'the Fulani herds men's.. .Afonja make Una shine una eye.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by thuggCheetah(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chai

Sarrki was thoroughly dealt with on this thread
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by FriendNG: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

It has always been, the problem is with the leaders. In the first place the regions shouldn't have been merged into an entity. Evidently, the difference between the tribes differs so much that they cannot be intertwined, but for the sake of greediness and lord knows the reason, we were merged which in turn have always resulted in hate and enmity from all side.

Seeing those graphics pics up there, seriously my heart bleeds. Why do we take delight in violence? No matter we can always settle things amicably if the marriage was true, but because it's fake and has always been, small kerfuffles escalates to bigger violence.

The past is all gone. You cannot change the past but the present and the future.

I can't blame any tribe for what happened in Ile-ife because we don't know what prompted it, but how the two sides managed it is what is giving me concern.

From the sketchy reports so far, obviously the Hausa man that slapped the woman was totally wrong. And you know too well that no other tribe can try such a thing anywhere in the northern part of the country and come out alive. I'm very certain if reverse had been the case, the violence would have totally gotten out of hand, but then the NuRTW that retaliated have always been known to be troublesome sets of people, if not,normal sane person would have gotten the man that slapped the woman arrested and the justice would've been meted out with shedding any blood.

In another news a Yoruba Driver hit a Hausa woman with the side mirror... etc. So basically the real situation is yet to be ascertain. I don't buy one sided half balanced media reports.

Am not blaming anyone but Let the law exert if full exertion.

The whole point here is that, the hate is obvious among us all. yoruba have always been cool-headed among other tribes in the country and its obvious they are tired of taking shit from anybody again. And trust by the time we all stand up that we are tired of the union, it will happen without any problem whatsoever.

The hate is real and its time to go. Division is imminent.

Ok
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by gowaga68: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jabioro:
They the Hausa /Fulani forgot that they are in the center of Yoruba land. You do anyhow, You See anyhow.. hostility to your host is dangerous to your life..
See this Mu.Mu talk .
And who told you Yoruba's are not minority in some domain?
Preach for peace and not talking sh.hit. or better if you don't have anything meaningful to say keep quite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by imam07: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am a you bad man and I am not in support of this kind of war. But what would ibos have said if it was yoruba that was mostly killed? They will call us coward as they always say but now things turned around against the hausas and u can also see the ibos changing their chorus again. No more coward but another name entirely.
The ibos are somehow happy there will be reprisal attack against the yorubas in the north. Let me tell the ibos the truth, if fight should start in the north, ibos will suffer most casualties. Because you are everywhere and the hausas will not say let me spare ibos because they are not the yorubas.
Do u think we yorubas are coward? Education, exposure, culture and religion have makes us look like coward to other tribes. Frustrated people go to war between they believe they don't have life talk less of having better future. How do u expect a successful yorubas carrying guns and cutlasses with tribe that doesn't have future. That is impossible.
Everybody have to be at alert now to protect himself and his territory. Things have changed so you Ibos, give your neck the hausas if you want them to kill you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by dragonking3: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
free2blast:
I tire for this flat heads matter! Fulani Don colonize Enugu finish and dem no see anything do but na others matter dey give dem erection. See as dem dry masturbate upandan the thread unto matter wey no concern dem.
But truth be told, it was sarrki a yoruba that started this senseless tribal arguement here. His post is the second comment. See it below;

sarrki:
Why is it that a particular region wants to show there is problem among the others

They should grow some balls

It can happen anywhere
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by dragonking3: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
imam07:
I am a you bad man and I am not in support of this kind of war. But what would ibos have said if it was yoruba that was mostly killed? They will call us coward as they always say but now things turned around against the hausas and u can also see the ibos changing their chorus again. No more coward but another name entirely.
The ibos are somehow happy there will be reprisal attack against the yorubas in the north. Let me tell the ibos the truth, if fight should start in the north, ibos will suffer most casualties. Because you are everywhere and the hausas will not say let me spare ibos because they are not the yorubas.
Do u think we yorubas are coward? Education, exposure, culture and religion have makes us look like coward to other tribes. Frustrated people go to war between they believe they don't have life talk less of having better future. How do u expect a successful yorubas carrying guns and cutlasses with tribe that doesn't have future. That is impossible.
Everybody have to be at alert now to protect himself and his territory. Things have changed so you Ibos, give your neck the hausas if you want them to kill you.
Honestly, i think you should focus on the people causing real physical harm to you and your people than giving consent to online trouble makers.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by free2blast(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
Why is it that a particular region wants to show there is problem among the others

They should grow some balls

It can happen anywhere
Guy what's your problem with tribalism? What brought about the " a particular region " part? You need serious flogging for instigating hatred on any thread you visit. Where you come from sef?

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Raph82(m): 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jabioro:
They the Hausa /Fulani forgot that they are in the center of Yoruba land. You do anyhow, You See anyhow.. hostility to your host is dangerous to your life..
No matter what may happen, it shouldn't get to this. If truly we yorubas are accommodating & peace -loving as we profess, this is not expected of us, not even from the so called Yoruba source (Ile Ife). That town is known for some atom of Violence at the slightest opportunity. See as human head was sledged, and u know what these guys can do with our people up north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by FriendNG: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
imam07:

Reprisal attack will not take place in the north unless the assault in Ife continues.

Its not the matter of who suffer most or who suffer less. There are thousands of Yoruba in the north as well as Igbos. So stop dashing teeth out "it will affect Igbo" ? Hell no. It will affect all non indigenes and all other tribes apart from Hausa & co.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Isahalbash(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=54388012]It baffles me a lot

They show hatred among other tribes and they want to be loved

Love is give and take

sorry!!! a mistake.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by wristbangle: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
RaptorX:
Funny that all this pained Ipob youths want to desperately feel that Yorubas bears the brunt of the clash when news coming out of Ile Ife shows Hausas getting slaughtered and we're only saved by the security forces. Why do you people wish so much evil on my people and you have to be really stupid to think any other ethnic group can run Yorubas out of the ancient town of Ile Ife.

My brother, Na the true yan be this but some people are tagging me a tribal bigot. I feel pity for the lives lost. Violence is not the way but Hausa went too far with the Ife peeps. Those guys blood dey quickly hot.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by abioyeolaide(m): 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
May God almighty bail is from this northerners
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by wristbangle: 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
dragonking3:
Honestly, i think you should focus on the people causing real physical harm to you and your people than giving consent to online trouble makers.

I got your mention baba. It is well. Let's embrace peace.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Rose2014: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Candyrain:

Jesus!!! Who am I seeing? shocked shocked shocked

U hurt me cry cry cry

My knees on the ground my master

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.