Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) (60143 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / Suspects Responsible For Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Paraded By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by preacherz: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
wristbangle:

Kindly ignore them bro. They want to be on the laughing side not knowing Ife youths are very offensive to tackle. They severely dealt with those Hausa people. Burnt a whole mosque with lot of Hausa people in it, burnt their shops and even roast some of them like suya.

Violence is never the way. I pray peace returns fully to that side of the town

In your dream I guess cause this version of yours wasn't reported anywhere
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
afonjas please return from lagos and come and defend your parents !!!the hausa fipo will soon carry out genocide on them ooo....afonja eh ..afonja eh come and defend your land where oduduwa came into first with a dog chain ...please afonjas come and save your mothers before the breed a new generation of hausa afonjas ooooo

6 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by MrGerald(m): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Since you know the cause if the fight I think you are in a better position to tell us

We are Omoluabi

We don't preach hatred

We don't breath hatred
Before I was thinking you're articulated and a little bit educated but I was wrong, I wondered how many hours you'd miss sleeping over your hatred abt a particular group who doesn't give a fvck about your existence... and you claim you don't hate? repent before it's too late bro.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by TinaAnita(f): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
What on earth could have warranted such madness?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by InvestinOwerri(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
It baffles me a lot

They show hatred among other tribes and they want to be loved

Love is give and take

This semi illiterate BMC again? I thought that after you judases were named and shamed, you will atleast try to have some dignity by burying your heads in shame. Tufiakwa for shameless people!

7 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Baroba(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is terrible, what the hell is wrong with Nigerians? some of the comments on this board is nothing short of disgraceful to the human race..
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by DonCortino: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
Why is it that a particular region wants to show there is problem among the others

They should grow some balls

It can happen anywhere

Are u denying d fact that nothing happened?
More than 5 people have been killed and u want to make it sound as if nothing serious have happened?

I can see u have sold your soul and conscience for N250,000.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by teegirl085: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

All I'm seeing is ile ife upside down.. And stop talking about burning mosques as if yorubas are not predominantly muslims.. All we can see is the hausas have invaded ile ife.. Hope ile ife doesnt become the next kwara or kogi

? Invade wetin nah....dis Hausa people dem don suffer. The only thing is they started the fight but they can't contain it again. They are being killed n burned too like animals.The p is News Agencies can't actually know the number of people killed. Especially the hausa pple. Five people keh Na lie o
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sonnie10: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
chudyprince:
I have never heard of an Igbo man fighting a Yoruba person in Yoruba land, yet afonja perceive an Igbo man as wicked and troublesome...just negodu! undecided

Who told you that? What of the planned attack on Lagos by Biafran Army in 1967? How about Ore battle of 1967? These were just 50 years ago. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by dragonking3: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
wristbangle:
I know that some jobless people will turn this thread to Afonja and Ugu "Konfu" but na their problem be that.

Someone in Ife told me if not for the timely intervention of security operatives, the casualties would have been more on the Hausa communities by angry mobs who has already killed up to 5 of them. The place is now calm sha.
Wristbangle i know you to be more realist than the unreal yorubas here but am disappointed today. Guess what? The first person that turned it to a tribal warfare is no other than your fellow yoruba brother called sarrki. He is the second to comment. See his post below and leave innocent people out of your mess;

sarrki:
Why is it that a particular region wants to show there is problem among the others

They should grow some balls

It can happen anywhere
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Candyrain(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rose2014:

My candy my everything

Jesus!!! Who am I seeing? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by chudyprince: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
cocktopuss:

No one perceives igbos as wicked. many dont trust you or ur intentions, but no yoruba man would say the igbos are wicked, greedy maybe, but not wicked. where do you get your perception from? And yorubas dont Hate igbos contrary to your opinions too.
You are not one of those deportees from Libya, or are you? cos you don't know what's happening in naija
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Rilwayne001: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
FriendNG:

I concur. If that is the wish of the Nigerian populace so be it.

It has always been, the problem is with the leaders. In the first place the regions shouldn't have been merged into an entity. Evidently, the difference between the tribes differs so much that they cannot be intertwined, but for the sake of greediness and lord knows the reason, we were merged which in turn have always resulted in hate and enmity from all side.

Seeing those graphics pics up there, seriously my heart bleeds. Why do we take delight in violence? No matter we can always settle things amicably if the marriage was true, but because it's fake and has always been, small kerfuffles escalates to bigger violence.

I can't blame any tribe for what happened in Ile-ife because we don't know what prompted it, but how the two sides managed it is what is giving me concern.

From the sketchy reports so far, obviously the Hausa man that slapped the woman was totally wrong. And you know too well that no other tribe can try such a thing anywhere in the northern part of the country and come out alive. I'm very certain if reverse had been the case, the violence would have totally gotten out of hand, innocent non northerner would swim in their own blood. But then the NuRTW that retaliated in this scenario have always been known to be troublesome sets of people, if not,normal sane person would have gotten the man that slapped the woman arrested and the justice would've been meted out without shedding any blood.

The whole point here is that, the hate is obvious among us all. yoruba have always been cool-headed among other tribes in the country and its obvious they are tired of taking shit from anybody again. And trust by the time we all stand up that we are tired of the union, it will happen without any problem whatsoever.

The hate is real and its time to go. Division is imminent.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by dragonking3: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Smell the coffee sister MI

The whole noise about this is to pitch one region against the other

Just for the hatred of buhari

Which to me loyalty to my people is no 1
I thought you were sensible today but it shows that you derieve joy in being deliberately dumb. Pucnh is a media of the SW and they carried the news yet you are attacking igbos? Are you mentally sane at all? Mtchhhw angry

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by DonCortino: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
sonnie10:

Who told you that? What of the planned attack on Lagos by Biafran Army in 1967? How about Ore battle of 1967? These were just 50 years ago. undecided

During d civil war? U no get sense at all.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sangresan(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Only jobless fellows will continue to entertain the stupid IPOB youths we have here....We saw what happened to their people in Enugu at the hands of Fulani herdsmen nd how their 'brave' governor left everything in the hands of God....Stop wasting your time with imbeciles...Only those wey witness wars can recount it..Let them ask their fathers about the Biafra War.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by SlimHan(f): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
igwebuike01:

Fist of all, Punch is an afonja newspaper. Secondly, as expected, you said nothing about the attackers but " a particular region". Maybe you should bow and worship your killers so that others will not say there is a problem. If na to show power on an innocent man that visited Deji to resolve things amicably una go de run mouth. I give up on afonjas. Look at what someone did to your town and you all ran away and start looking for how to divert attention to igbos
Retarded goat. The underground killings that your tribe perform is more than outrageous. Any small thing, you will be shouting Afonjas like a frustrated idiot.

Flat head people...

4 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Zenithpeak(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
The strength of this forum lies in religious bigotry and ethnicity hatred.

If those two are taken away, the forum will fall like palm seed.

No wonder some people are richer in time of crises and wars.

Nairaland Mods will never ban anyone on post that causes division between brothers but will be flexing their musquito muscle at irrelevances.

Nairaland is part of the problem and an atom of solution.

PLS PEOPLE STOP HATE MESSAGES.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by back2sender: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
It baffles me a lot

They show hatred among other tribes and they want to be loved

Love is give and take

That is Ibo people for you full of hate and bullshitzz.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by dragonking3: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

It has always been, the problem is with the leaders. In the first place the regions shouldn't have been merged into an entity. Evidently, the difference between the tribes differs so much that they cannot be intertwined, but for the sake of greediness and lord knows the reason, we were merged which in turn have always resulted in hate and enmity from all side.

Seeing those graphics pics up there, seriously my heart bleeds. Why do we take delight in violence? No matter we can always settle things amicably if the marriage was true, but because it's fake and has always been, small kerfuffles escalates to bigger violence.

I can't blame any tribe for what happened in Ile-ife because we don't know what prompted it, but how the two sides managed it is what is giving me concern.

From the sketchy reports so far, obviously the Hausa man that slapped the woman was totally wrong. And you know too well that no other tribe can try such a thing anywhere in the northern part of the country and come out alive. I'm very certain if reverse had been the case, the violence would have totally gotten out of hand, but then the NuRTW that retaliated have always been known to be troublesome sets of people, if not,normal sane person would have gotten the man that slapped the woman arrested and the justice would've been meted out with shedding any blood.

The whole point here is that, the hate is obvious among us all. yoruba have always been cool-headed among other tribes in the country and its obvious they are tired of taking shit from anybody again. And trust by the time we all stand up that we are tired of the union, it will happen without any problem whatsoever.

The hate is real and its time to go. Division is imminent.
You have made some valid points. The division is imminent. But guess what? Which people go up and down causing havoc from NW, NE, NC down to SS, SE and SW? we all know them. They are the trouble makers from the north who derieve joy in anarchy. Can a yoruba man or any other person try such today in the north? We know what will happen. Everyone is getting fed up.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by cocktopuss: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
chudyprince:
You are not one of those deportees from Libya, or are you? cos you don't know what's happening in naija

you know only whats on nairaland. i deported myself from this forum to experience real stuff, you should get your head out of the forums buttt and get real.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sonnie10: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
DonCortino:

During d civil war? U no get sense at all.

Sir, read that post again, but this time with little sarcasm.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by SlimHan(f): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
freeze001:

Who shows hatred and seeks love? Shame no go let you talk true o! Call a spade a spade!
Kettle calling pot " Black"

Don't make the mistake of quoting me back....
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Odingo1: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
sonnie10:

Guy e be like say you dey smoke weed,haba

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by chudyprince: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
sonnie10:

and your head is still buried on that issue for the past 50 years...so pathetic though undecided
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Rilwayne001: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
dragonking3:
You have made some valid points. The division is imminent. But guess what? Which people go up and down causing havoc from NW, NE, NC down to SS, SE and SW? we all know them. They are the trouble makers from the north who derieve joy in anarchy. Can a yoruba man or any other person try such today in the north? We know what will happen. Everyone is getting fed up.

That's why i said we have to go our separate ways, maybe then everyone will know where they belong instead of this senseless killings every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by SlimHan(f): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
oooppp2:

U praise d killing in the region and expect them to mourn with you in your predicament

Like u said love is give and take

Whatever u sow u shall reap

All those making a mokery of millions of defenceless children and women killed during biafra war by the muderous army of duara and their brown roof colleague shall meet their calamitous end!

2chronicle 20:15 comes to mind

stop quoting the bible just to defend a point full of tribalism.
What you sow you shall definitely reap... Just like your tribe is reaping all the havoc you have caused in the country. Go back to the east and leave the SW if you won't respect your host.

Igbo people full of hatred and pride...

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Kagawa10: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
igwebuike01:

Fist of all, Punch is an afonja newspaper. Secondly, as expected, you said nothing about the attackers but " a particular region". Maybe you should bow and worship your killers so that others will not say there is a problem. If na to show power on an innocent man that visited Deji to resolve things amicably una go de run mouth. I give up on afonjas. Look at what someone did to your town and you all ran away and start looking for how to divert attention to igbos

Osu and stupidity!

Who doesn't know Sabo is the Hausa area that's being vandalised?

At least we are the one doing the attacks while the Hausa are running for covers just the same way we treated their fuc.k up at Ekiti unlike the Osu cowrads at Enugu who ran for covers while the Fulani suayanised their Osu head.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by femolii: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
What about osu son in kuje prison is still dey there. Osus think this fight will divide d nation no way. fustration is affecting d osu serious now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages / Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.