Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) (60150 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / Suspects Responsible For Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Paraded By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by vannessa7(f): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Adiola:
oh! my odua we are endangered species so this is why my brothers don't want Biafra .

you wish

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Isahalbash(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
igwebuike01:

and that is what we are saying, they will kill but security will come and save them from being killed. Its not about five of them being killed, its for everybody to condemn their penchant for killing and stop making excuses for them

Always one sided stories...Hausa bla bla...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Mbediogu(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
oooppp2:

U praise d killing in the region and expect them to mourn with you in your predicament

Like u said love is give and take

Whatever u sow u shall reap

All those making a mokery of millions of defenceless children and women killed during biafra war by the muderous army of duara and their brown roof colleague shall meet their calamitous end!

2chronicle 20:15 comes to mind

My bros, I am original igbo man but I think your idea here is infra. The hausas are the problem of modern Nigeria but the Yoruba and Igbo can continue to fight each other while the Hausas gobble them piecemeal.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Xkalaban(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
NigUria....Smh

It's never a good news. It's always about fighting, killing, looting, corruption, tribalism, army brutality, police oppression and so forth. Habaaa!!!!
The negative vibes extra much jor..This country is jinxed & at this point it's only God that can come down from heaven to save NigUria from herself!!!
I undecided wonder when I'll wake up on a good morning and see a headline on the news saying Naija officially has uninterrupted power supply. R.I.P to the fallen!!!!
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by vannessa7(f): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Baroba:
This is terrible, what the hell is wrong with Nigerians? some of the comments on this board is nothing short of disgraceful to the human race..

you mean from the Igbos, internet is a eye opener, how else would we have known their level of hatred towards everybody else , their chronic low self esteem and inferiorly complex does not allow them to receive nor give love to others, a whole generation of people in need of therapy due to insecurity, FYI, your hatred has no impact whatsoever, it will hurt you more, every obnoxious act Is a cry for help.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
Why is it that a particular region wants to show there is problem among the others

They should grow some balls

It can happen anywhere

Which particular region? We need names, man.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by ceejay80s(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
That's how they killed idiagbon a yoruba and allowed buhari an abbbbokiii to live,
Continue worshiping abbboookis, afonjas never see anything, una say abbboookis no go school but dem get sense pass una
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Jabioro: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
gowaga68:

See this Mu.Mu talk .
And who told you Yoruba's are not minority in some domain?
Preach for peace and not talking sh.hit. or better if you don't have anything meaningful to say keep quite.
Preach for peace r of course, those people know is no words than violent ..Iam not a Mumu , criticized me sensibly and I would welcome you.. I am not Mr know all..
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
ceejay80s:
That's how they killed idiagbon a yoruba and allowed buhari an abbbbokiii to live,
Continue worshiping abbboookis, afonjas never see anything, una say abbboookis no go school but dem get sense pass una
Sense is far from you...
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by discusant: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4971549_img20170308wa0013_jpeg5ff743b1f79188fdca59aac4d8bef2a4

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-many-dead-as-hausa-yoruba-clash-in-ile-ife

Photo credits: http://punchng.com/photos-aftermath-of-hausa-yoruba-clash-in-osun/#

Northern soldiers wrongly used land mass as criterion and progressively restructured Nigeria politically to give north twenty states.
Since then, northern people, especially Hausa Fulani started to largely own Nigeria.

Bigger problem is that many Yoruba don't understand how the screwed up political structure makes the south of Nigeria become mere spectators on Nigeria's political process.

Hausa Fulani can fight against any group of Nigerians in the south, so long as Hausa Fulani dictates what can be or cannot be in Nigeria through the north's undue political over representation drawn from the undue large number of twenty states in the one northern region, but only seventeen states allowed in the two former southern regions.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by SycophanticGoat: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
They will come and blame IPOB

Are you minding those shameless BMC pay per post, pocket patriots? The one called sarrki has already started blaming others for a clash between his tribe and Hausa people. How foolish can some people be? I don't support what happened, but leaving a threat to life and properties in your domain to call out another group who move about their normal activities, is foolishly animalistic I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by ceejay80s(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
SirWere:
Sense is far from you...
Go and worship ur abbbboooki god

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by buchilino(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
free2blast:
Yeah I can smell your stupidly from miles away just like that of a matured he-goat.

UR RESPONSES DOESN'T SURPRISE ME AT ALL BASED ON WHERE U COME FROM.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by discusant: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

I always avoid religious and tribal bigots

They only reason based on what they believe in

Swe.....rve

So says one of the worst ethno/religious bigots on NL.
Where is omenka?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by vannessa7(f): 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
dragonking3:
Wristbangle i know you to be more realist than the unreal yorubas here but am disappointed today. Guess what? The first person that turned it to a tribal warfare is no other than your fellow yoruba brother called sarrki. He is the second to comment. See his post below and leave innocent people out of your mess;

he made that post based on the impression he had from earlier thread on this issue where Igbos are jubiliating, one even said he happy die, there is something seriously wrong with anyone that rejoice at evil and when almost a whole tribe is like that, its a state of emergency. their mothers should be investigated, what type of upbringing do they have! what kind of programming is going on in their homes,what type of future will they have!, pity
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sweerychick(f): 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Smell the coffee sister MI

The whole noise about this is to pitch one region against the other

Just for the hatred of buhari

Which to me loyalty to my people is no 1
Now listen to me and listen attentively don't foolishly and sheepishly divert attention towards Igbos if you you don't have anything meaningful to say.. Look at you coming to preach against bigotry whereas you are the biggest bigot in Nairaland. What has igbos got to do with this clash? Is like you just don't have any handy work other than pitching hatred and division amongst people in pretence that you want unity. If igbos are simply your nightmare why not ignore them and walk away from any Igbo related article.. Enough is enough especially for you.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by ebby9z(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is bad in all ramifications. You don't hold an entire tribe accountable for the action of an individual. If a Yoruba man kills someone, it's not an avenue to start killing any Yoruba man you see on sight. If an Hausa man kills an Ibo man, it's not an excuse to kill any Hausa man you see. It's sad that after 57 years of independence, tribalism is still as higher or even higher than ever. It has not gotten us anywhere, I wonder why we extol and practise it so much. FYI, I'm Yoruba but I don't support this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by noziz(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
this reminds me of the clash between hausa and yoruba in Lagos sometime ago. guess wetin cos their riot. dem sey hausa man shit for front of mosque. na so gbege start. this two tribes too mumu sha! na yeye thing dey cos their fight grin
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Candyrain(m): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rose2014:

My knees on the ground my master

What happened?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by hollyray2016: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
ebby9z:
This is bad in all ramifications. You don't hold an entire tribe accountable for the action of an individual. If a Yoruba man kills someone, it's not an avenue to start killing any Yoruba man you see on sight. If an Hausa man kills an Ibo man, it's not an excuse to kill any Hausa man you see. It's sad that after 57 years of independence, tribalism is still as higher or even higher than ever. It has not gotten us anywhere, I wonder why we extol and practise it so much. FYI, I'm Yoruba but I don't support this

Good of you!!! grin
ebby9z:

Good of you!!!

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by discusant: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Blood-letting goes on in Nigeria because the SW region can't summon its people for Oduduwa Republic.

Any day Odududuwa Republic is declared, Boko Haram stops, herdsman killing stops, the most educationally disadvantaged north leading the better educated south stops, mixture of religion to politics in the countries of the south of defunct Nigeria stops.

Nigeria has failed. Once Odududuwa Republic is declared, Arewa Islamic republic, Middle Belt country, Biafra, and possibly, Nigerdelta countries follow.

Being proud of one's country is important, not important how big or wealthy one's country is.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Olu317(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
oooppp2:

U praise d killing in the region and expect them to mourn with you in your predicament

Like u said love is give and take

Whatever u sow u shall reap

All those making a mokery of millions of defenceless children and women killed during biafra war by the muderous army of duara and their brown roof colleague shall meet their calamitous end!

2chronicle 20:15 comes to mind

Yoruba showed you all love during the civil war. So. stop peddling lies and quoting Bible in a retrogressive way. It won't just work. Yoruba's love for Ibos was the reason Many of your parents and grandparents could easily return back to Lagos and thrive in their occupation. You forgot to realise that Yoruba didn't at anytime were in the military. Ibos were stopped at Ore because it was Yoruba land. Stop all bible quotes because GOD don't answer such prayers. Almighty God isn't a partial creator. Better you see the truth as it is..
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Kingbusssy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
Why is it that a particular region wants to show there is problem among the others

They should grow some balls

It can happen anywhere

Arewa
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by akaahs(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by free2blast(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
buchilino:

UR RESPONSES DOESN'T SURPRISE ME AT ALL BASED ON WHERE U COME FROM.
Keep foaming from the mouth.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by buchilino(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
free2blast:
Keep foaming from the mouth.

D DIFFERENCE BW MY PPLE N UR PPLE IS DAT WE DON'T INSULT STRANGERS BASED ON DER NAMES UNLIKE UR PPLE.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kudos to the Yoruba's for rising above cowardice. More grease to their moral. I expected to read what transpired though. Op take note.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sweatlana: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
It baffles me a lot

They show hatred among other tribes and they want to be loved

Love is give and take

Lol... they are your masters o
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sweatlana: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am yet to see where hausa muslims can cohabit peacefully with their host community
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by roteuk2003(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
This hausa people lack home training, all they are good for is violent they believed they owned this country. warning to the yorubas this hausa/fulani people are blood sucking devil and that is the reason we need to talk ( national conference) before things get out hand.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Charly68: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Why are this Hausa's very violent like this ? Everywhere they live they go about killing people like animals and human life means nothing to them..they are so bold to go to the Den of a lion to bite it ..This is a big mistake on their part this time around. Ifes are warriors & they would never take such a nonsense from any stranger. Even if it involves fighting to the last man they care not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages / Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) / Thief Caught Withdrawing People's Money From ATM With Sim Pack & Card In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.