Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) (60145 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / Suspects Responsible For Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Paraded By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by dragonking3: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
vannessa7:

he made that post based on the impression he had from earlier thread on this issue where Igbos are jubiliating, one even said he happy die, there is something seriously wrong with anyone that rejoice at evil and when almost a whole tribe is like that, its a state of emergency. their mothers should be investigated, what type of upbringing do they have! what kind of programming is going on in their homes,what type of future will they have!, pity
That is not a valid excuse. This is a new thread

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by phemy36(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

It has always been, the problem is with the leaders. In the first place the regions shouldn't have been merged into an entity. Evidently, the difference between the tribes differs so much that they cannot be intertwined, but for the sake of greediness and lord knows the reason, we were merged which in turn have always resulted in hate and enmity from all side.

Seeing those graphics pics up there, seriously my heart bleeds. Why do we take delight in violence? No matter we can always settle things amicably if the marriage was true, but because it's fake and has always been, small kerfuffles escalates to bigger violence.

I can't blame any tribe for what happened in Ile-ife because we don't know what prompted it, but how the two sides managed it is what is giving me concern.

From the sketchy reports so far, obviously the Hausa man that slapped the woman was totally wrong. And you know too well that no other tribe can try such a thing anywhere in the northern part of the country and come out alive. I'm very certain if reverse had been the case, the violence would have totally gotten out of hand, innocent non northerner would swim in their own blood. But then the NuRTW that retaliated in this scenario have always been known to be troublesome sets of people, if not,normal sane person would have gotten the man that slapped the woman arrested and the justice would've been meted out without shedding any blood.

The whole point here is that, the hate is obvious among us all. yoruba have always been cool-headed among other tribes in the country and its obvious they are tired of taking shit from anybody again. And trust by the time we all stand up that we are tired of the union, it will happen without any problem whatsoever.

The hate is real and its time to go. Division is imminent.
Awesome, only sensible comment on this thread. God bless u

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by vislabraye(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
Why is it that a particular region wants to show there is problem among the others

They should grow some balls

It can happen anywhere

You are sounding defensive. I tot you would condemn the act as others did

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by greatermax77(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Split this fucking Nation, there is & there will never be love among us.
Lugard rest! I will not put in peace because you never gave us peace.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Azeeztaophic(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
This Hausa pp sha, bokoharam is killing them in there place we help them ,now they are fighting us... Avon omo ile ti ko see teni fun.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by chiedu7: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
ajepako:
And someone will tell me it's one Nigeria shebi?

When some people can kill in any region and government agencies will pretend all is well?

One Nigeria my yansh!

I don talk b4, one Nigeria is myth.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by xpool(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
Why is it that a particular region wants to show there is problem among the others

It can happen anywhere
Your comments are always CHILDISH AND OUT OF POINT!
Grow up!
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by MrIcredible: 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

afonja grin
Osu-alusi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by xpool(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
It baffles me a lot

They show hatred among other tribes and they want to be loved

Love is give and take

You sound so pitiable, ee be like say Ife guys don do hausa people shege.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by bilazego(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

It can happen anywhere

Oga which region are you referring to?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by mohciz69(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
You'll don't know what caused the fight
You don't know what's going on in the town
You just come to NL, see topic and start typing rubbish to have Likes...smh
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by xpool(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
freeze001:

You mean the incident should have been swept under d carpet and not make d news so that 'the particular region' will not take the flak for the madness of others? Are they d ones that caused the clash b/w ur people?What meds are you on really?
He is depressed because there is fire on the mountain, fire in the valley, fire in the water,fire in the wilderness, fire in the desert, fire everywhere they are, fire everywhere they go.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by bilazego(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Since you know the cause if the fight I think you are in a better position to tell us

We are Omoluabi

We don't preach hatred

We don't breath hatred

The fight is between your tribe Yoruba and hausa but your breadth of hatred for the ibos is making you not think properly. direct your anger to the Hausa or may as well love them for killing your people in thier own land.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Ndifereke: 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

It can happen anywhere

You're a disgrace to the Yoruba tribe. What a slave.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by bilazego(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

What shame are you really talking about?

Check most of your post

I have never seen love shown to others aside what you believe

You want love, you show love

Please recall any of your posts where you showed love to others. I have only been seeing abuses upon abuses.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by BlindAngel: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by raymexx: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

It can happen anywhere
with this kind of person, Nigeria is in trouble
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by bilazego(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
profhezekiah:
is it biafra U want go and collect it we already knw hatred cancer is in ur cells

Hausa fighting Yorubas, Yoruba leave Hausa to face Ibos. what manner of hatred is this. Yoruba, please face your opponent we are not interested in your fight after all it's your family affair.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by bilazego(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Prinzyy:
because hausas are to be trusted unlike ibos that love money smiley)smiley)smiley)

You people always say that Ibos love money but each time we share money my Yoruba and Hausa brothers will not allow me have thier shares but would rather want to take Lion shares.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Odkosh: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
get off ma mention undecided
grin, e pain am.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Odkosh: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
They will come and blame IPOB
na that one make you no talk. you think Yoruba's are like you ppl that blame others even if you can't folk your wife.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Odkosh: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
thewarrior72:
Watch as yoruba muslims will avoid this thread and those that will defy the shame will rather face eastward than blame their muslim masters. For disrespecting their host.

Such mayhem will continue to occur in yorubaland As long as there are muslim yorubas who are sympathetic to hausafulani. And expecting a total condemnation of such a brazen display of disrespect from hausafulani to their host from yoruba leaders, who happens to be muslims is tantamount to expecting a goat to talk.

Take it or leave it southwest has been islamicaly conqueard.

Only God will save the little christian popullation in yoruba land.
hope you remove ondo and ekiti from it. they are 80% christian.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Amah70: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Brotherly squabbles.

Even if the killers from north murder nearly half of the population of the SW, people of the SW can't afford to break away from the north for another country. Religion binds north and southwest together.

RIP to the dead. Next? This is Wan Naigeriyaaa.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Odkosh: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
hardwerk:
afonjas please return from lagos and come and defend your parents !!!the hausa fipo will soon carry out genocide on them ooo....afonja eh ..afonja eh come and defend your land where oduduwa came into first with a dog chain ...please afonjas come and save your mothers before the breed a new generation of hausa afonjas ooooo
what is this one saying now. remember one mad mab called leper, he was the one that used to sing like this. are u related to him?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Dare2Try(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
No comment
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Odkosh:
what is this one saying now. remember one mad mab called leper, he was the one that used to sing like this. are u related to him?
how did you decipher my background ? i think you need to join the police force blud
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by thewarrior72: 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Odkosh:
hope you remove ondo and ekiti from it. they are 80% christian.
Yea, ondo and ekiti maybe 80% christian, however the christian leaders from these areas are relegated behind and disrespected by their over dorminearing muslim counterpart.

What makes u think the likes of Fayose and FFK and Agbaje are constantly insulted and abused by ur yoruba muslim brothers? While in the other hand hailing the likes of Tinubu, Aregbesola, Amosun and all other yoruba muslim thieves.

Where's Funsho williams today? One of the few sportless yoruba christian politician.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Arthurity: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Abeg o.....I get exam for ife on Saturday o....dem don start o.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by thewarrior72: 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kagawa10:

On the other hand Osu has become extinct in Enugu which is actually Fulani's home.

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Dare2Try(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
thewarrior72:

Yea, ondo and ekiti maybe 80% christian, however the christian leaders from these areas are relegated behind and disrespected by their over dorminearing muslim counterpart.

What makes u think the likes of Fayose and FFK and Agbaje are constantly insulted and abused by ur yoruba muslim brothers? While in the other hand hailing the likes of Tinubu, Aregbesola, Amosun and all other yoruba muslim thieves.

Where's Funsho williams today? One of the few sportless yoruba christian politician.

Hmm it so painful, may God help us
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by banty: 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

afonja grin
the word "Afonja" is becoming too much on this platform; it's like a racist word, kindly look into this allegation.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Ojukwubucket(m): 12:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Yoruba shey una hate IGBOS.... Enjoy ur love with ur hausa brothers.... I pray to God Biafra succeeds... Make una n hausa enjoy una sef.... Mgbe ahu ka unu ga ahu nke toro biati

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages / Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.