Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) (60142 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / Suspects Responsible For Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Paraded By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by BeardedMeat(m): 1:18am On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

I always avoid religious and tribal bigots

They only reason based on what they believe in

Swe.....rve
Honestly you reason like a two year old Almajiri. Sometimes I wonder what your little life will finally amount to. BMC zombie!

BTW...is he still bleeding in the intestine and blokos? Just asking oo
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Please who WON? Thats all i wanna know! grin
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by drehdinho(m): 4:50am On Mar 09, 2017
chudyprince:
I have never heard of an Igbo men fighting Yoruba people in Yoruba land, yet afonja perceive an Igbo man as wicked and troublesome...just negodu! undecided

To lay credence to what you have said above.
I served in the east. And throughout my stay there, I was surprised that all the negative things being said about the igbos before then were all lies of the highest order. In fact, I can make bold to say that the Igbos takes care of strangers living with them than any tribe have come across in the world.

The Hausas are the torns in the flesh of this country. The other day I told a colleague of mine when Atiku came to Ife that the Northerners have nothing in particular which should make them to be integrated with other ethnics groups in Nigeria in the first place. Also, I think it's high time their tribe gets severed from the rest of Nigeria; because, sorry to say, they these guys could be animalistic, irrational and wicked.

Although, some people that have lived with them usually say they are friendly, but of what use is the friendship when you do not value lives of others; when at the slightest provocation you pick up weapons of all sorts and start killing those who you claim you love.

No one should say I am a bigot here. As all can notice, my view points are what happens that everyone or anyone can testify to.
Just because a driver hit an Hausa woman with a side mirror, then all you could resort doing at the moment was lynching the driver with cutlass; that's wickedness.

At least a reasonable man would think that on such a narrow road and the fact that the place is very close to the main market, and as such congestion are bound to occur which might lead to something of such nature.

Besides, what happened could as well happened to a Yoruba person. In fact, who is even certain that such wouldn't have happened to countless of the yorubas on that day? I know my people even if such a situation should occur, all you hear the injured party doing as a form of protest is to be abusing the driver; and the worst the driver can do to lay claim to his mistake is to return the abuse; but I tell you, other yorubas around would definitely condemn whoever they think is at fault between the disputant. This has been the modus operandi.

Yorubas are lovers of peace and no tribe should take that unique, special and excellent feature of ours for granted or for cowardice.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by darediamond(m): 4:57am On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Since you know the cause if the fight I think you are in a better position to tell us

We are Omoluabi

We don't preach hatred

We don't breath hatred

But when we are Taken for GRANTED, ***WILD WESTERNERS WE BECOME***

Dare we AFONJAS/ODUDUWAS/YORUBAS and get DESTROYED in a jiffy.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by abumaryam012(m): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2017
This is madness. You killed others in your region.
Yorubas should remember that your people are every where in Hausa land, how do you feel if Hausas attack them in revenge.
Always think before you act.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by nyabinghi(m): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2017
abumaryam012:
This is madness. You killed others in your region.
Yorubas should remember that your people are every where in Hausa land, how do you feel if Hausas attack them in revenge.
Always think before you act.
why didn't your people think before acting
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Odkosh: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2017
thewarrior72:

Yea, ondo and ekiti maybe 80% christian, however the christian leaders from these areas are relegated behind and disrespected by their over dorminearing muslim counterpart.

What makes u think the likes of Fayose and FFK and Agbaje are constantly insulted and abused by ur yoruba muslim brothers? While in the other hand hailing the likes of Tinubu, Aregbesola, Amosun and all other yoruba muslim thieves.

Where's Funsho williams today? One of the few sportless yoruba christian politician.
forget that one, hailing who? aregbe, hahaha, aregbe my foot. seems u are in another planet to see the way mimiko being disgraced and stoned by akure indegen . we don't praise anybody here. are u not in this planet when tinubu was stopped from entering ekiti during election that brought fayose in. u are in Enugu, and talking of what u don't know. do u knw that the new governor of ondo and his deputy are both Christians. we don't respect Muslims here in our state. I don't knw of others but here, we rubbish islam. shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Isahalbash(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2017
nyabinghi:
why didn't your people think before acting

de dere de believe anything wei dem feed you from one side. I have heard 3 different stories on dis matter( Hausa man slapped a woman, raped a woman and hausa woman was hit by a side mirror.).

daz how dsame people spread one fake news d oda day " Hausa people attacked a community in calabar or so," which was a total lie.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by omoharry(f): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Reprisal attack will not take place in the north unless the assault in Ife continues.

Its not the matter of who suffer most or who suffer less. There are thousands of Yoruba in the north as well as Igbos. So stop dashing teeth out "it will affect Igbo" ? Hell no. It will affect all non indigenes and all other tribes apart from Hausa & co.
but wait.. I think we southerners on nairaland are stupid..i say this with no apologies. So we know if a fight breaks out in the north today, against any southern tribe.. Every southerner will be at risk of been slaughtered by the Hausa/fulani who will consider you all as the same.. I just weep when Ibos and Yoruba's keep fighting themselves over what another ethnic group has done.. please seun try and instruct your mode to enforce their ban on any hate comments here on nairaland..
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by omoharry(f): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Honestly you reason like a two year old Almajiri. Sometimes I wonder what your little life will finally amount to. BMC zombie!

BTW...is he still bleeding in the intestine and blokos? Just asking oo
hahaha..why u wicked like this?ur last questions really got me cracking my ribs grin grin > grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by nyabinghi(m): 10:37am On Mar 09, 2017
Isahalbash:

de dere de believe anything wei dem feed you from one side. I have heard 3 different stories on dis matter( Hausa man slapped a woman, raped a woman and hausa woman was hit by a side mirror.).

daz how dsame people spread one fake news d oda day " Hausa people attacked a community in calabar or so," which was a total lie.
abokis don hear am
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by nyabinghi(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2017
omoharry:
but wait.. I think we southerners on nairaland are stupid..i say this with no apologies. So we know if a fight breaks out in the north today, against any southern tribe.. Every southerner will be at risk of been slaughtered by the Hausa/fulani who will consider you all as the same.. I just weep when Ibos and Yoruba's keep fighting themselves over what another ethnic group has done.. please seun try and instruct your mode to enforce their ban on any hate comments here on nairaland..
we we will kill them if they dare us
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by CONFAMA: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Adiola:
oh! my odua we are endangered species so this is why my brothers don't want Biafra .

What is adiola? We don't have that in Yorubaland bastarrrd
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by jamislaw(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
What is the different between this and xenophobia?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by imam07: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
I wonder why it always pains the ibos on any actions take by yorubas. If hausas killed yorubas, ibos go dey happy and abuse the yorubas and if the yorubas killed the hausas, ibos go still accuse and abuse the yorubas.
I am confused about Ibos. You time will come that u will look 4 support from Yoruba and they will have good excuse to tell u.
What do u want? There is no anything u like.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
thewarrior72:

^^
Do u think u talking to a stranger in yoruba land?
Who will condemn and call hausafulani to order? Is it tinubu, who's neck deep in hausafulanis butt? Or ur muslim obas who kowto to the whims and command of the northern caliphate? Or the 99% yoruba muslim supporters of buhari, who are ready to die for buhari, will condemn his people? Be real please!!

Finally, haven't u noticed that no yoruba of christian extraction is respected or valued by yoruba muslim?. Their are called all sorts names and their words taken with pinch of a salt in yoruba political sphere. Only muslim yoruba leaders are valued and respected, even though they are worst than their christian countapart

You've got quite some vitriol there, I give it to you.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
wristbangle:

Kindly ignore them bro. They want to be on the laughing side not knowing Ife youths are very offensive to tackle. [They severely dealt with those Hausa people. Burnt a whole mosque with lot of Hausa people in it, burnt their shops and even roast some of them like suya.]

Violence is never the way. I pray peace returns fully to that side of the town

Hey man. I'm calling you out because I know you should know better than to include the parenthesised on a public forum with such a wide reach as this. Haba, it's too inciting manasad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.