Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues (61775 Views)

Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by dragonking3: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sanchez01:

So you would be the one to defend the vulnerable Igbos in the North? Learn to reason, please. It is painless and free, last I checked. I equally don't fancy them but when you are far away from home, you must learn the place of diplomacy and tact.
You don't get it do you. They oppress you in their own land and oppress you in your own land. What these people understand is tit for tat. Same thing they did in ife. Why are they ever ready to even cause trouble when they the hausas are far away from their own land? Since they the northerners don't understand diplomacy we down south will not too. Enough of just keeping quiet.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Ibro27: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
I as a Muslim Yoruba who claim to be Hausa because I was born and brought up in the North (Kaduna State).
The the Hausa man should be blaim (Killed) because he his the one who named the dog Muhammad (ASTAGFIRULLAH).
Islam teaches us not to insult the the Idols so that the Idol worshipers will not insult Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
The hausa man started the whole trouble by naming his dog ibere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by damilolaq99(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

Some people are just professional troublemakers
Of course ur eyes will refuse 2 c d part whr d Hausa man started all d wahala by naming his dog after the Igbo man. Baba go sleep jare. U knw notin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
skedman:
ipob are the major problem of this country . Southafrica they caused the problem,america they are the one.

Now you've showed how much of a bigot your are, go back and read the story again

11 Likes 2 Shares

hotspec:
One Nigeria ko, many Nigeria ni. God punish Lugard and whoever drew that map

Bro i concur

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by bubu2019: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

i believe you did not read the post my frnd or you have problem with understanding

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Pharaoh9(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

You are a morron

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by dragonking3: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
[s][/s]
No point arguing with you. You are a typical flat head who will never accept correction.

When they start using their flat heads to do suya there now, you will be still be here ranting over avoidable bloodshed while I will be here saying rip to another petty flat heads.
They same way they used you to do suya in Ife yesterday right? Nonsense

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Adeyinka12(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
This ZooRegion again !
when you know that you don't like that why did you name your dog after his(Igbo) name first.
honestly, nigeria need to break up.
what a rubbish ! , hausa- fulani are enemies of peace.
in development you won't see them there, only for backward, destruction, bombing, killings and every negative aspect

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by AngelicBeing: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
MKO4ever:

And because of how your dog drinks, I am adding Ebele to that name, but I am not referring to our Goodluck Jonathan oo
Thank you, he is reading Nairaland and laughing at all the comments, l will buy him 5 cartons of more beer today grin grin
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by SeniorZato(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Honesly if i set my eyes on the bastard, am gona kill him
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by yomialoba: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
I really don't know how to react to situation like this. the igbo guy has done nothing wrong we should all have equal right and if this is coming down to religion and they respect that name this much to kill for just a name then not even a man should be call after that name. to me that name is demonic and there is nothing close to that religion other than religion of piss.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by MisterGrace: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

Let how to read. Fanatic!

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by IYANGBALI: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
yes

I read it Over and over.

He could have used the mans second name or completely let it go since he is in his territory.

But no, he had to be petty and cause trouble.
people like you make habooki feel superior and important . Territory my foot

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
dragonking3:
They same way they used you to do suya in Ife yesterday right? Nonsense
k
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by uruuru: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

U must be a fantastic illiterate, don't u read where a man first name his dog Ebere?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Blue3k(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Unabashed hypocrite can dish it but can't take it. The argument should have ended when the other guy bought his dog. Lol it doesn't matter what dogs name is. I knew a girl who had dog with my name. I didn't demand her to change it because who cares.

My friend has a dog named Chico an annother named TJ. The latter is a common name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Vicolan: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
I blame the flat head who named his dog Muhammed in muslim state

I mean seriously? What is wrong with people? Out of all the names in the world, why name your dog mahuammad when you know how sensitive these people are to their religion?

Bros I blamed ur flat head 4 jumping into conclusion ...I doubt if u kwn d rule of law....U judge like an infact......U don't talk to make popularity..... Gosh

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
ExcelNG:
Yall foools complaining here didnt even read the news. Mind you that the news says;

"A witness Aminu Ibrahim said trouble started when one Muhammad bought a dog and allegedly named it Ibere after an Igbo trader.
“Since the boy named the dog after the trader, the trader had warned him on several occasions to rename the dog, but the owner of the dog Muhammad refused. The Igbo trader, Ibere also bought a dog and named it Muhammad, this is when all hell was let loose,” the witness said.
He said a fight erupted between Hausa and Igbo traders in the market which led to the closure of the market by the police.

You see? A foolish Hausa man got a dog and named him Ibere. The Ibere guy named his own dog Muhammad after the guy that named his own after him.

Prolly coz one useless teacher from one country in the middle east bears same name, they decided to crucify the Igbo guy! Fucckk One Nigeria! Useless nation

Leave them, they are cheap APC croonies who just hear mogbo pe, and then they start commenting before any rationalization

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by kojusoluwa7(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
DESTINY41:
Chelsea fans be blaming PSG unto yesterday 6-1 defeat in favour of barca. LIKE SAY NOH BE D SAME PSG PSG KNOCK UNAH OUT, LAST TWO YEARS HOME AND AWAY for uefa. Mtcheww kiss kiss
have sense abeg

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Pharaoh9(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
siraj1402:
That is how they causes unnecessary problem. Can he name the dog Jesus?

If you do it nobody will give a fxck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by boneyard: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
martineverest:

Are your senses allergic to sound reasoning? The Hausa man first started trouble. Please go back to the thread.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by cocaineaddict(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

you're obviously suffering from some severe mental problems. So you didn't read where the awusa guy first named his dog the igbo guy's name event after several warnings to desist from such

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by IYANGBALI: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
skedman:
ipob are the major problem of this country . Southafrica they caused the problem,america they are the one.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
IYANGBALI:
people like you make habooki feel superior and important
aboki is not superior.
Aboki is in his land, he has the advantage.

When same thing happened in ife yesterday, we all saw how they roasted those hausa.

Its a simple thing, respect your host. If you can't, get the fhuck out.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by uruuru: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

U are a cursed fanatic with no brain.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by inikamoze(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fake fake news everywhere. I am presently in kaduna and no such thing happened here. I am currently at Ori akpata to see a mechanic friend and there is calm everywhere with everyone going about their business.
Let's stop spreading false shit that could disrupt the peace and tranquility of this state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Pharaoh9(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
I blame the flat head who named his dog Muhammed in muslim state

I mean seriously? What is wrong with people? Out of all the names in the world, why name your dog mahuammad when you know how sensitive these people are to their religion?

You are a zombie, try to read/comprehend

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Bekimbo(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=martineverest post=54419918]i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

It seems you reason from ur anus or ?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by IYANGBALI: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
siraj1402:
That is how they causes unnecessary problem. Can he name the dog Jesus?
i guess you use you yansh to reason. Did you read the story at all and what is that is how they causes unnecessary problem? Which kind haboki English be dat? Abeg go back to nursery school jo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed / We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.