Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues (61789 Views)

Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by rigarmortis: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
yomialoba:
Seriously! Does the Hausa Man checked if ibere is another Man God's Name before naming his Dog after Ibere?
Why should muslims expect every one to know Muhammed is their Most respected Messenger of God?

This is their Way of spreading their religion "Violent" Fear!
Hausa's are the Biggest Problem of Nigeria, Every Nigerian should have the right to live anywhere on the country.

Even if someone has named his Dog Muhammed in Lagos or Anambra, Hausa's we still fight in Kano.

you have sense sir, and can think rationally.

in zamfara, a NYSC teacher was almost beaten to death because she threw away a troublesome student's book, the book landed on the floor and the guy felt insulted cos his name is mohammed and the girl has desecrated it by throwing a book with a name on it.

or is it a woman who was almost burnt because a design on her clothe looks like the islamic inscription of the name mohammed.

all these happens and it goes free

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Melinde: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

Some people are just professional troublemakers
you are very stup.d for commenting without reading the post

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by NaijaBlend: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

Are you referring to this story or another? People can be biased eh!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by buchi4action(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

You are very stupid for saying such, why would the hausa man named his dog after the guy and formed adamant to rename it.
Why would some people most especially hausas usually felt that they are more superior to others in this country?.
See if we are tired of living together peace, let's go into our separate ways.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
In just 2 days we can see the major problem of Nigeria are the Hausa/Fulani (of which I like their women oh! cheesy)

Anyways, we cannot continue like this angry

Nigeria shouldn't have been in the first place...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nukualofa: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

You need to keep quiet there

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by AngelicBeing: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
i suppose u can name ur dog Jesus right, no big deal? or if i take a dump and name it after you?
Name my dog any name you want, l dont give a fu..ck, if you like call it heaven , hell, paradise, as long as my dog drinks his beer, l dont care whether you call him a mother, father, sister, prophet, devil, who cares, abegi, there are important things for me to be bothered about and not a name angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by kpaofame: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Baroba:
Mods stop inciting violence by moving threads like this to FP, you objective might be to get more traffic, but you are endangering the lives of Nigerians..

Continue...so reportage of the heinous activities of some people should not be reported....the public should not know the truth happening...you are not different from supporters of killer herdsmen....

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by rigarmortis: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jetleeee:

Just tospy and you don already start to dey scratch body grin You no sabi curse and you dey find trouble grin cheesy Olosh! You're
even modifying my comments. All these dusty kids sha.

Who has time for your watery, copy-paste insults. I go chow you. Now fcvjgk ooff before I pee in your mother's mouth.

shut your mouth before i slap you back into your mother's fetid cvnt. idiota, your father's love for cheap and free pvssy coupled with his inabilty to purchase a condom has infected the world with your unfortunate existence.

why dont you do the world a favour and eat sniper sauced indomie?

try it...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lordsocrates:

Show u hv sense, say something sensible...
slowpoke i just did
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Ndifereke: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

You're very stupid. The Hausa man first named his dog Ibere after the man and the man retaliated. So shut the fuck_ up if you won't read before judging.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Jetleeee: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
rigarmortis:

shut your mouth before i slap you back into your mother's fetid cvnt. idiota, your father's love for cheap and free pvssy coupled with his inabilty to purchase a condom has infected the world with your unfortunate existence.

why dont you do the world a favour and eat sniper sauced indomie?

try it...

Could you please explain the emboldened to us Sir? You go just wound yourself cheesy grin Olofo

See, this is what happens when you aren't crafty with words. You can't buy this. Na GIFT.

Get a pen, let me school your whole family grin I do it for free and I'm NIIIIICE!!!! I swear, no be your type I dey find.

pvssy,cvnt,ass. Maan what's that?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nukualofa: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sanchez01:

The problem is not that the name is tied to the President but to one of their prophets. This is the height of disrespect. If one cannot name his dog after his father or mother, then it would be a great crime to name it after a prophet. Plus he was warned. He should have simply changed the name.
Can you just shut up and get out of this thread. The idiot hausa man named his dog ibere whic the igbo man bears and the igbo man reciprocated.

Stop being slow here

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by euchariadavid(f): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

The hausa man has to be blamed; why did the muhammed named his dog after the igbo man?the first person to start this is the hausa man;Just that muslims feel they owns the country.they love fight pass any tin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by solaere(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hope igbo pple kill dem no time to check time ....an eye for an eye.,i don't knw who dey fink dey are 'aboki lasan lasan'dat's d way dey cuz trouble in ile ife too...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

Did you even read the post?

U see headline u jump into conclusion... Smh

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nukualofa: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Protein0:
Some people are still intellectually in the stone age. Why name your dog Ibere in the first place? On a side note, what the Hausa man did is unislamic. infact Islam frowns at such act. Before some people will start labelling. It's just unfortunate that his lone wrong costed Islam such. What did he even aimed at gaining ab initio?
May some minds be refined.
If you are a muslim then salute

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Candyrain(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
yes

I read it Over and over.

He could have used the mans second name or completely let it go since he is in his territory.

But no, he had to be petty and cause trouble.

The aboki can do whatever he wants because he's in his region, hope u won't cry foul when Igbos do the same when they are in their own region.

Bunch of unrepentant hypocrites

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
siraj1402:
That is how they causes unnecessary problem. Can he name the dog Jesus?

U no read,,,, u rush go comment

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Angrymode: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

So you mean those people fighting are stronger than Mohammad? It has only resulted to implications becuase there are lots of useless people over there.

Infact any Muslim that thinks they are stronger than GOD to fight for him on matters like this is very stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

Are u well at all?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nukualofa: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
jaafree:
I live somehow not too far from that area although I am just hearing it here and just now, if all were true then that area is too secure for any violent to erupt bcs NDA is along the way and also AIR FORCE BASE. Concerning the violent( IIWT ) then the muslim is at fault and will face the wrath of Allah bcs he started it and it even looks like a set-up bcs he knows the other igbo guy will do the same and if he does he knows the implication also. So therefore I am against the muslim brother because there is nowhere in the Quran were Allah says we should look for trouble or start a trouble of any kind. Pen dropped.
Salam Aleiku
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

I really don't join issues with a no bodies like you and your ilks. You don't have a surname, so vamoose from my mention.

Even if the Hausa guy first named his own dog an Igbo man's name - which make him petty too - that doesn't justify the Igbo guy's action of naming his Muhammad (if not for anything citing the reverence of the name to Muslims and more so for the fact that he's within the fortress of them).

Meanwhile, I remembered vividly when a certain delta guy resident in Ogun state named his dog Buhari and how most of you bigots showed solidarity to him after he was arrested - so I'd expected this guy in Kaduna to be happy that a dog was named after him instead of showing dissatisfaction and retaliation. At least if he had gone through a civil way to seek a redress it had be the wisest thing for him instead of naming his own dog after his opponent's name.

Self-effacing and disingenuity are never a signs of lack of confidence and intelligence. And two wrongs can never make a right. If you cannot fight to have victory in the end never go into a battle. . . My principle.

Now this particular issue aside also, having witnessed how some of you guys always try to goad and domineer others within and outside the country, I've no regret whatsoever in using this golden opportunity to express my reservations. Let's embrace live and let live principle.

Hey! Non of you can love the Igbo nation more than I do. But I'm first a human being before been an Igbo man and a Nigerian. I owe no one any apology.

Who gives a rat's fuucck?

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by fujirice: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
siraj1402:
That is how they causes unnecessary problem. Can he name the dog Jesus?
Na selective amnesia dey worry you.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by rigarmortis: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jetleeee:

Could you please explain the emboldened to us Sir? You go just wound yourself cheesy grin Olofo

See, this is what happens when you aren't crafty with words grin. You can't buy this? Na GIFT.

Get a pen let me school your whole family grin I do it for free. I'm NIIIIICE!!!! I swear, no be your type I dey find.

pvssy,cvnt,ass. Maan what's that?

refund your m0ronic daughterfucking father the money he spent on your education if you dont get it. i am not good at teaching m0rons or the off-springs of m0rons

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by mayorwah98(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
psucc:
You mean we still have some Igbos or southerners in that killer zone? Don't believe it.

All the same, were are not one and can never be.
Igbos are everywhere bro. Go to kebbi and see the number of igbos staying there

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Charly68: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
El-Rufai this people won't allow you to rest . You need more prayer

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
IYANGBALI:
let it erupt. These people always think they own this country because we always take whatever shiiiiiiit they give to us. Let the country burn, thereafter if we still feel to stay together we will do that, if we don't feel like staying together anymore so be it. Enough is enough. Me I no dey for slap the right cheek and turn the left one o, you slap me, I dagger you. Kill me I kill you God no go vex. Our mumu don do jo
omode omogu on pe lefo. I hope you have no one in the north when it finally start and you won't just be online day and night ranting, you will pick up weapon.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Zenithpeak(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Baroba:
Mods stop inciting violence by moving threads like this to FP, you objective might be to get more traffic, but you are endangering the lives of Nigerians..

I observed this long ago

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by ezugegere(m): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sanchez01:

The problem is not that the name is tied to the President but to one of their prophets. This is the height of disrespect. If one cannot name his dog after his father or mother, then it would be a great crime to name it after a prophet. Plus he was warned. He should have simply changed the name.

You surely lack comprehension

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by ezugegere(m): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sanchez01:

You surely lack comprehension

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

...you are a fool....he named his god after the trader, and the trader bought a dog, named the dog after the Hausa man too... your brain needs check up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed / We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.