Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues (61771 Views)

Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Candyrain:

The aboki can do whatever he wants because he's in his region, hope u won't cry foul when Igbos do the same when they are in their own region.

Bunch of unrepentant hypocrites
if aboki provokes igbo in their land, I will be the first to call for abokis head.

That's why I cried for enugu people when fulani herdsmen roasted their people and the governor is declaring fasting and prayer instead of action.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by leanalyst: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

Some people are just professional troublemakers
Please read this post again. I don't understand you.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Lordsocrates: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
DonDiego:

If you hate the attitude of a MAJORITY of Igbos, then you hate Igbos regardless of whether your best friend back in school was Igbo. Except you're one of those who deceive themselves by lying to themselves.

Its OK, its either you guys learn on hw to exist comfortably with others...or you guys continue..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Candyrain(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ioannes:
Aseju. Oun to man seku pawon na niyen.

The man should be arrested for disturbing public peace and inciting violence. He should be tried and jailed.

Who should be jailed? I'm surprised u ain't being specific here

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Fmartin(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

did u read the whole write up or just the heading?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nukualofa: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sanchez01:

LMAO! I read the post, trust me. And note, I was particular about the name 'Muhammad'. Muslims don't joke with the name. It would have been a different ball game if the Hausa guy is Kabiru or something. Imagine calling a dog Muhammad amidst Northern Muslims, that is an automatic ticket to heaven.
Does Igbos joke with the name ibere or you have sworn to sound silly online. I saw your post on Ife violence where you praised your yorba brother now out of bigotry or slavery you are now condemning the igbo man

Tipper ga egbu gi o buru na i hapughi ihe gbasara umu igbo

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by IYANGBALI: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
omode omogu on pe lefo. I hope you have no one in the north when it finally start and you won't just be online day and night ranting, you will pick up weapon.
see for this country to be okay we need to make some sacrifices,blood must flow, some people must be told that enough is enough
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Lordsocrates: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Candyrain:

U must have one of the screws in ur head missing. So Igbos should tolerate all BS so as to be seen to respect other people, right? U throw shitsss at Igbos and u expect them to just take it and who the hell are u?

Nonsense. I honestly don't blame u

Go fnck urself...
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by mayorwah98(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sanchez01:

ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR HOST! It is the key to longevity in a strange land. We all know Muslims don't joke with that name. This is sheer stupidity and not tied to one or five Nigeria.
But the Muslim guy started it

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by yomialoba: 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Look 99.01% of Hausa's are in support of the riot that happened and i don't care what anybody will say about my comment. just to let your all know the violent is not over yet and it will erupt in another location on part of the country if does not continue in that market later.

The Guy Ibere is not safe anymore and its best for him to leave kaduna as if he is not killed in that market sooner or later they will kill him in cell after his arrest.

Another thing Death to anyone whosever dis-respect to Messanger Muhammed (S.W.S) this is how they see it.

I lived in kano for 15 years and have almost being killed 5 times but escape death because My God has not done with my life.

I was young around the age of 9, first the battle of being accepted as a Yoruba boy with the Alumageries in kano was like a forever, i was bullied through my primary and secondary school, i started getting some sort of reliefs when i change my religion to Islam due to too much violent against me. at that time even going to Arabic school that was not one of theirs was a battle they come to our arabic school beat us time to time really cant tell what the motive was.

one time my mother send me ankara from lagos that was design like arabic but really you cant tell what the words are. i wear it to enjeda bros see beating them carry me go 1 Arabic school which the imam of that school have Macy on me and tell them the words does not correspond to the name of Allah.

Durring that time the day my mom came and took me back to lagos. next day was the babanlai 1991 riot which claims most of my neighbors and most of my friends life in kurona asabe. since then i will never step on the north side.

rigarmortis:

you have sense sir, and cant think rationally.

in zamfara, a NYSC teacher was almost beaten to death because she threw away a troublesome student's book, the book landed on the floor and the guy felt insulted cos his name is mohammed and the girl has desecrated it by throwing a book with a name on it.

or is it a woman who was almost burnt because a design on her clothe looks like the islamic inscription of the name mohammed.

all these happens and it goes free

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nukualofa: 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sanchez01:

I do. Don't blame the people for this, but the government. A lot of Yorubas claimed soldiers joined the Hausas in attacking them during the Mile 12 crisis last year, the same happened in the East with the Fulani Herdsmen. Losing all sense of decorum on their turf is a recipe for instant death. Trust me, the Hausas in Ife would seek the intervention of the Ooni to persuade and calm the people of Ife. I have witnessed this happen before.

Just negodu the nonsense you are saying
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Candyrain(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
if aboki provoke igbo in their land, I will be the first to call for abokis head.

That's why I cried for enugu people when fulani herdsmen roasted their people and the governor is declaring fasting and prayer instead of action.

The Igbo guy didn't start it first, I guess u should go back to the op and read again, slowly this time.

The Igbo guy only returned the favour. So what's it with provocation?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Mpanyi: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

Oga read the post before you begin to write nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nukualofa: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lordsocrates:

My best friend in school is Igbo, I love all humans, just hate the attitude of majority of you guys.. My best friend knows it, i tell him..
Shut up. Hide your head in your best friend orifice
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
IYANGBALI:
see for this country to be okay we need to make some sacrifices,blood must flow, some people must be told that enough is enough
okay now.
We need more blood

Good to know. I just hope you will be at the centre not behind keyboard when it finally happens.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Candyrain:

The Igbo guy didn't start it first, I guess u should go back to the op and read again, slowly this time.

The Igbo guy only returned the favour. So what's it with provocation?
you don't return the favor when the odds are against you.
It is stupidity

Go back and read my own post.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Lordsocrates: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nukualofa:
Shut up. Hide your head in your best friend orifice

Fyn sumwhr n go fvck urself
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by rigarmortis: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
yomialoba:
Look 99.01% of Hausa's are in support of the riot that happened and i don't care what anybody will say about my comment. just to let your all know the violent is not over yet and it will erupt in another location on part of the country if does not continue in that market later.

The Guy Ibere is not safe anymore and its best for him to leave kaduna as if he is not killed in that market sooner or later they will kill him in cell after his arrest.

Another thing Death to anyone whosever dis-respect to Messanger Muhammed (S.W.S) this is how they see it.

I lived in kano for 15 years and have almost being killed 5 times but escape death because My God has not done with my life.

I was young around the age of 9, first the battle of being accepted as a Yoruba boy with the Alumageries in kano was like a forever, i was bullied through my primary and secondary school, i started getting some sort of reliefs when i change my religion to Islam due to too much violent against me. at that time even going to Arabic school that was not one of theirs was a battle they come to our arabic school beat us time to time really cant tell what the motive was.

one time my mother send me ankara from lagos that was design like arabic but really you cant tell what the words are. i wear it to enjeda bros see beating them carry me go 1 Arabic school which the imam of that school have Macy on me and tell them the words does not correspond to the name of Allah.

Durring that time the day my mom came and took me back to lagos. next day was the babanlai 1991 riot which claims most of my neighbors and most of my friends life in kurona asabe. since then i will never step on the north side.

i feel you bro, anyway two wrongs dont make things right, but when one side consistently gets away with stuff like this in a nation where every citizen is proclaimed equal then we have a problem which is fundamental in nature.

some ppl can take insults, while some will react, dont blame the reaction bro, tackle the problem...thats how i see it, i could be wrong tho.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by mayorwah98(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hausa people ehnnn. Always in the mood to fight.... You named your dog ibere, and the guy retaliated by naming his own Muhammed. You kon Dey fight.. Tomorrow they will tell us that Islam is a religion of peace.. Religion of peace my foot!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Psoul(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

I dislike when ppl are so lazy to read a post but went ahead to comment and thereby making themselves look like a foolish fool.
Mtcheeeeewwww

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by LordIsaac(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
You know North. You know that you are not safe even if you mind your business in the North. You have witnessed or heard stories of an entire region that was almost turned extinct in the North. Then a Northerner (cows) named his dog after you, wouldn't it be more dignifying if you told him your surname to add to the dog's so you can live? Ehn...?
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Psoul(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jetleeee:
Aaaah but you sef...how you go go Kaduna go name your dog Muhammed if no be say bomb dey your head. There are certain things that just don't make sense. Another name like Adamu would have made more sense

You know how sensitive the people over there are especially when it has to do with religion.

You saw the reaction of the same people when it happened the first time and still went ahead to do the same.

You know your tribe's history in that same region.

This is a region where your people have been wasted in the past. Make una sort out una matter jare. I'm tired mehn

So u r even among those that dont read before commenting. Na waooooo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by LordIsaac(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
You know North. You know that you are not safe even if you mind your business in the North. You have witnessed or heard stories of an entire region that was almost turned extinct in the North. Then a Northerner (cows) named his dog after you, wouldn't it be more dignifying if you told him your surname to add to the dog's so you can live? Ehn...? sad
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Candyrain(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
you don't return the favor when the odds are against you.
It is stupidity

Go back and read my own post.

Just get lost

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by mayorwah98(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=dragonking3 post=54420326]If you have sense you will know the Hausa man started looking for trouble first by naming his dog after an igbo trader.

[/quote
Bro don't mind that guy. He has a pap brain

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by pclever1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
shut up, imagine ur weak sence of judgement. why would you pass judgement,from the article ,u should have know the trigger of the fight.If your a fanatic then u shut up rather than commenting ignorantly.
martineverest:

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nukualofa: 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lordsocrates:

Fyn sumwhr n go fvck urself
will do so in that woman ypu tell good morning when you wake up
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Psoul(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
hedonistic:
Nigeria sef. For those you you who have comprehension difficulties, here is the crux of the matter.

I implore fair-minded and objective commentators (admittedly scarce here) to adjudicate this matter within the bounds of reason, equity, and good conscience.

Thank you bro...Most ppl commenting here are those lazy ppl that cant read and grasp the content of a post before commenting.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Candyrain(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lordsocrates:

Go fnck urself...

Lol... maybe u should start accepting what u want the Igbos to accept and let's see how u take it

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by NaijaFutbol: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
May thunder fire the dog owner. I wonder why some of my tribesmen are so petty. They are always fond of goading others and when a retaliation in opposite and equal proportion is meted out towards them you see them cry victims.

Did you read it?
I doubt

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

If you had taken your time to read the story carefully without having a biased mind towards the Igbo man,you wouldn't have just made a very big fool out of yourself by telling the world how dumb and illiterate you are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed / We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.