Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues (61783 Views)

Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Sweetnik22(f): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Vicolan:

I doubt whether he did...Jumping into conclusion with reasoning
Fulani ppl need to visit him so that he'll get small brain..

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Pharaoh9(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
yes

I read it Over and over.

He could have used the mans second name or completely let it go since he is in his territory.

But no, he had to be petty and cause trouble.

What's special about Muhammad

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by MONITZ: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

Some people are just professional troublemakers

Really? Did u read and digest the message at all? Or u deliberately left out the part where it was stated that it was the Hausa guy who first gave the Ibo guy's name to his own dog,an act which the Ibo guy then kindly reciprocated after all entreaties to the Hausa guy failed.

It's very wrong to jump into conclusions without understanding how sth started because wen u relay this message to another person, u will surely do so based on ur own misinformation and u re surely gonna do that with all confidence and before u know it ur misrepresentation becomes the official and accepted story....

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by pepperandsalt(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=martineverest post=54419918]i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

Did you read the story? what of Mohammed that first named his dog ibere? [quote author=martineverest post=54419918]i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

Did you read the story? what of Mohammed that first named his dog ibere?
[quote author=martineverest post=54419918]i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

Did you read the story? what of Mohammed that first named his dog ibere?

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by fakati(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

Why Mohammad name his own Ibere in the first place?

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by rigarmortis: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
[s][/s]
No point arguing with you. You are a typical flat head who will never accept correction.

When they start using their flat heads to do suya there now, you will be still be here ranting over avoidable bloodshed while I will be here saying rip to another petty flat heads.

the same way they used your cone head for cone head suya right in your own sacred town of ife.

anyway Ibere is not an igbo name...one

the guy named the dog after the lowlife who first named the dog after him

why are you furiously masturb4ting over the issue...what conclusion do you want to cvm to?

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lordsocrates:
Even whn the guy called his dog ur name, couldn't u hv small sense to learn from what that happened across the world whn sum1 did a cartoon On Mohammed ?

The thing Igbo people dnt know is that with the life they live, they risk Other Ethnicity killing them on no just cause.
In South Africa the drug has led to Xenophobic attacks
In Lagos the want to be kings in another mans kingdom
In Oron here in AkwaIbom State an Igbo man Wants to be the Market chief.
In the north an igbo man wantz to name his dog Mohammed, knowing that just a cartoon of Mohammed resulted in a huge crisis.

Cant you guys respect other people, their religion, culture, traditions and cultures...is that too much to do ?
boncom,you lack values ...stewpid boy

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Awoo88: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

Do you even read the post at all??! Or are you a program zombie??

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by IYANGBALI: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
aboki is not superior.
Aboki is in his land, he has the advantage.

When same thing happened in ife yesterday, we all saw how they roasted those hausa.

Its a simple thing, respect your host. If you can't, get the fhuck out.
respect is reciprocal. Why should the haboki man name his dog after the Igbo man?

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
yes

I read it Over and over.

He could have used the mans second name or completely let it go since he is in his territory.

But no, he had to be petty and cause trouble.

The man used his first name, and he relaliated likewise. If you were saying he should have been mature and let go or report to the police it's quite different, but your initial post out the blame entirely on the Igbo man for retaliating. A shallow dig into your profile reveals why: you hate anything Igbo.

Tribalism hasn't helped any country develop. change

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Sanchez01: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Headline readers association of Nigeria(HRAN)
LMAO! I read the post, trust me. And note, I was particular about the name 'Muhammad'. Muslims don't joke with the name. It would have been a different ball game if the Hausa guy is Kabiru or something. Imagine calling a dog Muhammad amidst Northern Muslims, that is an automatic ticket to heaven.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Vivian16: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
May thunder fire the dog owner. I wonder why some of my tribesmen are so petty. They are always fond of goading others and when a retaliation in opposite and equal proportion is meted out towards them you see them cry victims.
don't allow sentiment to becloud ur sense of judgement, d hausa guy first named his own dog after d Igbo guys name and d igbo guy in retaliation named his own dog muhammed which is d name of d hausa guy in question.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by euchariadavid(f): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
dragonking3:
Did you read the story? Because I know you didn't.
I read the story.... I know the hausa man is to blamed, even if the hausa man named his dog after him he should have report that to the police or prevent it from happening like this than to use mohammed, hausa man feel he is insulting their Allah; while to the Igbo man he is insulting the hausa man becos his name is mohammed, they can killed becos of that.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by TinaAnita(f): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
And innocent people would end up paying for the fire ignited by two lunatics
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by IYANGBALI: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
fakati:
Why Mohammad name his own Ibere in the first place?
dont mind those people supporting the Hausa man

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by DonDiego(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lordsocrates:
Even whn the guy called his dog ur name, couldn't u hv small sense to learn from what that happened across the world whn sum1 did a cartoon On Mohammed ?

The thing Igbo people dnt know is that with the life they live, they risk Other Ethnicity killing them on no just cause.
In South Africa the drug has led to Xenophobic attacks
In Lagos the want to be kings in another mans kingdom
In Oron here in AkwaIbom State an Igbo man Wants to be the Market chief.
In the north an igbo man wantz to name his dog Mohammed, knowing that just a cartoon of Mohammed resulted in a huge crisis.

Cant you guys respect other people, their religion, culture, traditions and cultures...is that too much to do ?

Hey coward, just come out and say you hate Igbos instead of this stupid waffling.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by dragonking3: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
euchariadavid:

I read the story.... I know the hausa man is to blamed, even if the hausa man named his dog after him he should have report that to the police or prevent it from happening like this than to use mohammed, hausa man feel he is insulting their Allah; while to the Igbo man he is insulting the hausa man becos his name is mohammed, they can killed becos of that.
I can assure you that even if the Igbo man named his dog sanusi or bello, trouble would have still started. These people love making trouble. What did they Igbo man do to him to warrant him buying a dog and named the dog after the Igbo trader in the first place?

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by rigarmortis: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jetleeee:
Aaaah but you sef...how you go go Kaduna go name your dog Muhammed if no be say bomb dey your head. There are certain things that just don't make sense.

You know how sensitive the people over there are especially when it has to do with religion.

You saw the reaction of the same people when it happened the first time and still went ahead to do the same.

You know your tribe's history in that same region.

This is a region where your people have been wasted in the past. Make una sort out una matter jare. I'm tired mehn

stop thinking with your anus bro

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by jbhill(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

DID U MANAGE TO READ THIS AT ALL,OR U JUST WANT TO WRITE RUBBISH.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by SuperBlack: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

I would just say you're too lazy to read the write up.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sanchez01:

LMAO! I read the post, trust me. And note, I was particular about the name 'Muhammad'. Muslims don't joke with the name. It would have been a different ball game if the Hausa guy is Kabiru or something. Imagine calling a dog Muhammad amidst Northern Muslims, that is an automatic ticket to heaven.

Yea, he probably was too angry to think it through and trust Muslims to act irrationally as usual. But in a court of law, the man could be excused on basis of provaction
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by pepperandsalt(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=Earth2Metahuman post=54420279]yes

I read it Over and over.

But no, he had to be petty and cause trouble. The man is a Nigerian living in Nigeria
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Sanchez01: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
dragonking3:
You don't get it do you. They oppress you in their own land and oppress you in your own land. What these people understand is tit for tat. Same thing they did in ife. Why are they ever ready to even cause trouble when they the hausas are far away from their own land? Since they the northerners don't understand diplomacy we down south will not too. Enough of just keeping quiet.
I do. Don't blame the people for this, but the government. A lot of Yorubas claimed soldiers joined the Hausas in attacking them during the Mile 12 crisis last year, the same happened in the East with the Fulani Herdsmen. Losing all sense of decorum on their turf is a recipe for instant death. Trust me, the Hausas in Ife would seek the intervention of the Ooni to persuade and calm the people of Ife. I have witnessed this happen before.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Raymysterio(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

Did you read at all? Or you are suffering from permanent Bias Mind Syndrome

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
IYANGBALI:
respect is reciprocal. Why should the haboki man name his dog after the Igbo man?
its not always the case if you have advantages over your opponent.
When you kneel down to greet your parent or elderly person, do you expect to reciprocate by kneeling?

he coulda named his dog anything but muhammed.

We all know how sensitive muslims are to their religion. Even nairaland had to create a section for them to avoid their wahala.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Jetleeee: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
rigarmortis:

stop thinking with your anus bro

I'm only emulating your father.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by willibounce1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
It just plain simple. Hausa people are never going to make this country peaceful. 90% of the problems, riots, unjust killings is always from abok.is. Why can't they learn to live in peace. And the same abok.is won't allow anybody get a hold of power ahead of them. Very annoying. Causing problems left, right and center

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

The man used his first name, and he relaliated likewise. If you were saying he should have been mature and let go or report to the police it's quite different, but your initial post out the blame entirely on the Igbo man for retaliating. A shallow dig into your profile reveals why: you hate anything Igbo.

Tribalism hasn't helped any country develop. change
I have no control over whatever you think my post is. And I don't give a shiit tongue
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Mbenny(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
psucc:
You mean we still have some Igbos or southerners in that killer zone? Don't believe it.

All the same, were are not one and can never be.
do you really want them to relocate?
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by dragonking3: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sanchez01:

I do. Don't blame the people for this, but the government. A lot of Yorubas claimed soldiers joined the Hausas in attacking them during the Mile 12 crisis last year, the same happened in the East with the Fulani Herdsmen. Losing all sense of decorum on their turf is a recipe for instant death. Trust me, the Hausas in Ife would seek the intervention of the Ooni to persuade and calm the people of Ife. I have witnessed this happen before.

Did you know that the police called during yesterday's fight were also Hausa too and they aided their own people in the fight? Same thing happened in mile12. These guys want to have upper hand everywhere and if you give them the opportunity they will silence you forever.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Blazed(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

Did you actually read the post

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Diplomaticbeing(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
ExcelNG:

U have acid in your brain... U need brain surgery if you are truely an Igbo man!

Read the news again but with your brain this time!

I really don't join issues with a no bodies like you and your ilks. You don't have a surname, so vamoose from my mention.

Even if the Hausa guy first named his own dog after an Igbo man's name - which make him petty too - that doesn't justify the Igbo guy's action of naming his Muhammad (if not for anything citing the reverence of the name to Muslims and more so for the fact that he's within the fortress of them).

Meanwhile, I remembered vividly when a certain delta guy resident in Ogun state named his dog "Buhari" and how most of you bigots showed solidarity to him after he was arrested - so I'd expected this guy in Kaduna to be happy that a dog was named after him instead of showing dissatisfaction and retaliation. At least if he had gone through a civil way to seek a redress it had be the wisest thing for him instead of naming his own dog after his opponent's name.

Self-effacing and disingenuity are never a signs of lack of confidence and intelligence. And two wrongs can never make a right. If you cannot fight to have victory in the end never go into a battle. . . My principle.

Now this particular issue aside also, having witnessed how some of you guys always try to goad and domineer others within and outside the country, I've no regret whatsoever in using this golden opportunity to express my reservations. Let's embrace live and let live principle.

Hey! Non of you can love the Igbo nation more than I do. But I'm first a human being before been an Igbo man and a Nigerian. I owe no one any apology.

In summary, I'm saying let's (human beings) always be conscientious in our dealings with others at all times, irrespective of whose ox is gored.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed / We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61