Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues (61781 Views)

Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Lordxeer(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
there is no lynching in islam. if you take a proper examination, those that are good at it are those who cannot recite the qur'an with proper tajweed. they dnt even complete their five daily salawat, no understanding of the qur'an or ahadith. they are only good at shedding blood. MAY ALLAH CURE THEIR DISEASE (ignorance).

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by rigarmortis: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
and who says IBERE is an igbo name?

ANYWAY PASSING THE STORY OFF AS IGBO VS HAUSA AFTER THE RECENT HAUSA VS YORUBA WILL MAKE INTERESTING READING TO ETHNIC JINGOIST.

AND SELL PAPERS..TOO

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by timota(m): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

Some people are just professional troublemakers
u are very stupid for not realising that the hausa man first named his dog ibere

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by yomialoba: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Seriously! Does the Hausa Man checked if ibere is another Man God's Name before naming his Dog after Ibere?
Why should muslims expect every one to know Muhammed is their Most respected Messenger of God?

This is their Way of spreading their religion "Violent" Fear!
Hausa's are the Biggest Problem of Nigeria, Every Nigerian should have the right to live anywhere on the country.

Even if someone has named his Dog Muhammed in Lagos or Anambra, Hausa's will still fight.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by IYANGBALI: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
its not always the case if you have advantages over your opponent.
When you kneel down to greet your parent or elderly person, do you expect to reciprocate by kneeling?

he coulda named his dog anything but muhammed.

We all know how sensitive muslims are to their religion. Even nairaland had to create a section for them to avoid their wahala.

so because of their religion they should be allowed to do whatever they like? No one and no religion has the monopoly of violence.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Lordsocrates: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
DonDiego:

Hey coward, just come out and say you hate Igbos instead of this stupid waffling.

My best friend in school is Igbo, I love all humans, just hate the attitude of majority of you guys.. My best friend knows it, i tell him..
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by IYANGBALI: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
yomialoba:
Seriously! Does the Hausa Man checked if ibere is another Man God's Name before naming his Dog after Ibere?
Why should muslims expect every one to know Muhammed is their Most respected Messenger of God?

This is their Way of spreading their religion "Violent" Fear!
Hausa's are the Biggest Problem of Nigeria, Every Nigerian should have the right to live anywhere on the country.

Even if someone has named his Dog Muhammed in Lagos or Anambra, Hausa's we still fight in Kano.
pls help me tell those modafokas

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Lordsocrates: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
hardwerk:
boncom,you lack values ...stewpid boy

Show u hv sense, say something sensible...
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by rigarmortis: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jetleeee:

I'm only emulating MY father.

really, go ahead then, your father was dumb enough to impregnate the village slowpoke....to wit, your mom, its not a surprise you still cant tell the difference between your assh0l3 and a hole in the ground at this age.

enjoy your ignorance fueled bliss

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by smartty68(m): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

Afonjas spottedundecided

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Lordsocrates: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
who cares i am a hausa man from zagon kataf in kaduna too undecided

Do me a favor, go sumwhr and go fnck yourself..
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
IYANGBALI:
so because of their religion they should be allowed to do whatever they like? No one and no religion has the monopoly of violence.
in this case, if violence erupts, who will be the victim?
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by euchariadavid(f): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
dragonking3:
I can assure you that even if the Igbo man named his dog sanusi or bello, trouble would have still started. These people love making trouble. What did they Igbo man do to him to warrant him buying a dog and named the dog after the Igbo trader in the first place?
Yea, it wont caused much fight like this; muslims love Violence in terms of this their prophet muhammed, i also heard from a liable source that they are best of friends before this started,I pity the Igbo man becos he cant come back to his shop again
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by highmood(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

why rushing into conclusion, do you know if the mans name is Ebere which the Hausa man named his dog? For that reason, the man decided to name his own dog Mohammed which is the Hausa mans' name. So why blaming the igbo man?

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by rigarmortis: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lordsocrates:

My best friend in school is Igbo, I love all humans, just hate the attitude of majority of you guys.. My best friend knows it, i tell him..

will you stop the patronizing talk and jump off a cliff.

the world will be good without you spreading your poor gene pool

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by DonDiego(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lordsocrates:

If you hate the attitude of a MAJORITY of Igbos, then you hate Igbos regardless of whether your best friend back in school was Igbo. Except you're one of those who deceive themselves by lying to themselves.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by nwabobo: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

So it was ok for the Hausa guy to name his dog after d Igbo guy but not Vice versa?

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Na wao, meanwhile here is my dog, his name is Donald Barack Hillary Bush, he drinks beer everyday, he drinks an average of 6 cartons daily to be high and you people are fighting over a name
i suppose u can name ur dog Jesus right, no big deal? or if i take a dump and name it after you?
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Mortiple(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

Tell me you are joking!!!! Tribalism and hatred of Ndigbo will continue to eat every one of you up.

What did he get that he deserved? The Aboki started it all. Why did he name his dog after the Igbo trader?

I am proud of the Igbo man's action. Action and reaction are equal but opposite.

Bye bye to jati-jati!!!

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by omokab: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
hotspec:
One Nigeria ko, many Nigeria ni. God punish Lugard and whoever drew that map
this is not even the matter of lugard or not, it is the matter of a stupid hausa man called Muhammed. Yoruba says that, aparo kan ko ga jukan lo, afi eyi toba gori ebe". You named your own dog an igbo name and the igbo man also named his your name please what is the problem. A dead brain can never do a better things.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by IYANGBALI: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
in this case, if violence erupts, who will be the victim?
let it erupt. These people always think they own this country because we always take whatever shiiiiiiit they give to us. Let the country burn, thereafter if we still feel to stay together we will do that, if we don't feel like staying together anymore so be it. Enough is enough. Me I no dey for slap the right cheek and turn the left one o, you slap me, I dagger you. Kill me I kill you God no go vex. Our mumu don do jo

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by kpaofame: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

Did you read the post at all shocked shocked shocked before commenting or you just read the headline undecided

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Candyrain(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lordsocrates:
Even whn the guy called his dog ur name, couldn't u hv small sense to learn from what that happened across the world whn sum1 did a cartoon On Mohammed ?

The thing Igbo people dnt know is that with the life they live, they risk Other Ethnicity killing them on no just cause.
In South Africa the drug has led to Xenophobic attacks
In Lagos the want to be kings in another mans kingdom
In Oron here in AkwaIbom State an Igbo man Wants to be the Market chief.
In the north an igbo man wantz to name his dog Mohammed, knowing that just a cartoon of Mohammed resulted in a huge crisis.

Cant you guys respect other people, their religion, culture, traditions and cultures...is that too much to do ?

U must have one of the screws in ur head missing. So Igbos should tolerate all BS so as to be seen to respect other people, right? U throw shitsss at Igbos and u expect them to just take it and who the hell are u?

Nonsense. I honestly don't blame u

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Sanchez01: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
dragonking3:
Did you know that the police called during yesterday's fight were also Hausa too and they aided their own people in the fight? Same thing happened in mile12. These guys want to have upper hand everywhere and if you give them the opportunity they will silence you forever.
It's possible. Way back in the 90's when the Yorubas and Hausas would clash in Mile 12 where I grew up, the Seriki would place a call to military personnels who are actually Hausa folks to shield and protect them while the Hausa folks set Urvans ablaze. We had a sweet neighbour at the time who would take everyone (I mean everyone in the Face-me-I-slap you house) to the Seriki's court, just so we could enjoy some protection.

It is the same today. Unfortunately, the level of rot and bias in the system has assisted them in getting away with most crisis.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Jetleeee: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
rigarmortis:

really, go ahead then, your father was dumb enough to impregnate the village slowpoke....to wit, your mom, its not a surprise you still cant tell the difference between your assh0l3 and a hole in the ground at this age.

enjoy your ignorance fueled bliss

Just tospy and you don already start to dey scratch body grin You no sabi curse and you dey find trouble grin cheesy Olosh! You're
even modifying my comments. All these dusty kids sha.

Who has time for your watery, copy-paste insults. I go chow you.

4++kooff before I pee in your mother's mouth.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by smartty68(m): 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote A witness Aminu Ibrahim said trouble started when one Muhammad bought a dog and allegedly named it Ibere after an Igbo trader.]

“Since the boy named the dog after the trader, the trader had warned him on several occasions to rename the dog, but the owner of the dog Muhammad refused. The Igbo trader, Ibere also bought a dog and named it Muhammad, this is when all hell was let loose,” the witness said.[/quote]

"The trader had warned him on several occasions". Meaning the Hausa man was given more than enough time to make amend but he refused. The Igbo man retaliated afterwards. All the Afonjas for this forum park wellundecided

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Timijo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

Did you read the story before you comment? If your answer is NO, please read it and if it is YES, that means you are biased.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by QuietHammer(m): 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
I'm a full-blooded Yoruba guy but I have to support the igbo trader on this

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Mortiple(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Candyrain:

U must have one of the screws in ur head missing. So Igbos should tolerate all BS so as to be seen to respect other people, right? U throw shitsss at Igbos and u expect them to just take and who the hell are u?

Nonsense. I honestly don't blame u
Don't mind that ANUMANU.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by brobro: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

Did you even read through before judging Him. Guess you only read title.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by euchariadavid(f): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
mmsen:
I find it hard to believe that anyone would be stupid, everyone knows that those people are crazy.

Sounds like a made up story.
Its not

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Na aboki first look for trouble...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed / We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics)