Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues - Pets (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues (61788 Views)

Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Psoul(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
siraj1402:
That is how they causes unnecessary problem. Can he name the dog Jesus?

All these educated illiterates that cant be patient to read a post b4 commenting. They hardly make correct sentence. Go back and read the post before u exhume that fanaticism in u.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by sampsun(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Simple reasoning has become politicized & subject to tribal/geopolitical affiliations.

Stupidity is when Kabir Mohammed insults Moses James father and was hailed by his pals but crucified Moses James for insulting Kabir's father because he has a name that sound's like there prophet
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Candyrain:

Just get lost
pele cheesy
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by IYANGBALI: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
okay now.
We need more blood

Good to know. I just hope you will be at the centre not behind keyboard when it finally happens.
Brother fatai you too dey fear jo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Candyrain:

Who should be jailed? I'm surprised u ain't being specific here

The Igbo man should be tried and jailed.

Yes, I know it doesn't sound fair after all the other guy gave his dog an Igbo name, his name.

Pray, tell me something. If fight were to ensue what do you think will be the outcome?

Have you considered the thousands of Igbo people that would die should the North rise up and start killing wantonly as they are known to do?

Do you remember what exacerbated the violence that triggered the civil war?

If the Northerner was named Suleiman and the Igbo man named his dog Suleiman, Well, dangerous, but still better than naming the dog Muhammad.

I'm sorry but that Igbo man no get sense.

In some situations you think of others and bury your pride.

Would you want to be the cause of the deaths of thousands of Igbo people in the North?

Besides, what happened to lodging a formal complaint with the police?

Whatever their eyes see there is their business.

cc:
Iyangbali
dragonking3

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Psoul(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
I blame the flat head who named his dog Muhammed in muslim state

I mean seriously? What is wrong with people? Out of all the names in the world, why name your dog mahuammad when you know how sensitive these people are to their religion?

Oblong head with Addidas trade mark, go back and read the post b4 the hot blood of ur hate engulf u.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Candyrain(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
yes

I read it Over and over.

He could have used the mans second name or completely let it go since he is in his territory.

But no, he had to be petty and cause trouble.

Just like they respected u in ur territory yesterday aND that of Orile crises too.

Yeye

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by olumalcolm(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
DESTINY41:
Chelsea fans be blaming PSG unto yesterday 6-1 defeat in favour of barca. LIKE SAY NOH BE D SAME PSG PSG KNOCK UNAH OUT, LAST TWO YEARS HOME AND AWAY for uefa. Mtcheww kiss kiss
if psg beat chelsea home and away last 2 seasons,wat was d margin? No club in dis world wuld cm bck to beat chelsea afta chelsea hv beaten dem 4-0 in the first leg. U knw it very very well. I ain't a chelsea fan FYI.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Brother fatai you too dey fear jo
fear? Taaaaa

I'm smart enough to know when to strike or retreat. That's what makes me a good soldier.

You can do us a favor though, go to north and insult muahammad in the market. May be that will kick start things cheesy
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by BabaAduras: 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

Some people are just professional troublemakers

Did you read the story at all?

To simplify for you - Hausa man gave his dog Igbo name, Igbo man retaliates by giving his dog Hausa name. So tell me who is the professional trouble maker in that story? Does the Haisa man have immunity from insulting fellow human beign?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by jagorinho: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
dragonking3:
They same way they used you to do suya in Ife yesterday right? Nonsense
When a head is flat,it may be due to shrinkage of some vital parts....Go to ife and confirm just like shagamu 99 the abokis will never try that nonsense again and as for you,your road to redemption is still far,VERY FAR!!!
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by amuokuko: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

I am sure u did not read the write-up before utilizing ur anus u call brain..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Candyrain:

Just like they respected u in ur territory yesterday aND that of Orile crises too.

Yeye
go back and check how hausas body littered ife on the other thread. Can you say the same about enugu?

That's what makes yoruba smarter and stronger than igbos We don't let our emotions or pettiness control judgement.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Psoul(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lordsocrates:
Even whn the guy called his dog ur name, couldn't u hv small sense to learn from what that happened across the world whn sum1 did a cartoon On Mohammed ?

The thing Igbo people dnt know is that with the life they live, they risk Other Ethnicity killing them on no just cause.
In South Africa the drug has led to Xenophobic attacks
In Lagos the want to be kings in another mans kingdom
In Oron here in AkwaIbom State an Igbo man Wants to be the Market chief.
In the north an igbo man wantz to name his dog Mohammed, knowing that just a cartoon of Mohammed resulted in a huge crisis.

Cant you guys respect other people, their religion, culture, traditions and cultures...is that too much to do ?

Will u sharrrraaap ur dirty mouth there. So now ppl from Akwa Ibom don dey talk where Igbos are talking....Chaiii Igbos don surfer. See before i close my eyes and open it again, u must have deleted that nonsense u posted here. Nna lekwanu ndi mba mmiri nke yesterday nka kwa. Hiaaaa.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by IYANGBALI: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
fear? Taaaaa

I'm smart enough to know when to strike or retreat. That's what makes me a good soldier.

You can do us a favor though, go to north and insult muahammad in the market. May be that will kick start things cheesy
fear fear. Na you dey make hausa people feel sey Na dem get naija
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by kingthreat(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
ExcelNG:

But its cool for same black people to wear a t-shirt saying " Crackers suck" to a white neighborhood abi?

Why does Nairaland have so many resident idiots? Who gave birth to you people?

Hey cocksucka. If im an idiot you're a bisexual gigolo
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
IYANGBALI:
fear fear. Na you dey make hausa people feel sey Na dem get naija
k
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by rigarmortis: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
BabaAduras:

Did you read the story at all?

To simplify for you - Hausa man gave his dog Igbo name, Igbo man retaliates by giving his dog Hausa name. So tell me who is the professional trouble maker in that story? Does the Haisa man have immunity from insulting fellow human beign?

that is what i really want to find out bro, lets forget ethnicity for now...

are some people more equal than others....they cant come to your town and finish your crops with there cows, they can sleep with your wife and you must do nothing...like in ife....they can also name their dog olanrewaju, but you cant name your dog buhari...you will be arrested...or mohammed, if thaTS THE NAME OF THE GUY WHO FIRST DID IT.

when the guy named his dog buhari, he was arrested, for disturbing public peace....now this guy gave his dog ibere, ok...no p, even though he wasnt arrested, or question, you warned him, he says no...you retaliate...and then you are the troublemaker.

are we saying we should all suffer in silence till when...i dont get it bro

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by cstr55: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
you don't return the favor when the odds are against you.
It is stupidity

Go back and read my own post.
You are a nitwit just like your afonja forebears.
It is a shame that we are stuck in this irredeemable shitthole with the rest of you.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Candyrain(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ioannes:

The Igbo man should be tried and jailed.

Yes, I know it doesn't sound fair after all the other guy gave his dog an Igbo name, his name.

Pray, tell me something. If fight were to ensue what do you think will be the outcome?

Have you considered the thousands of Igbo people that would die should the North rise up and start killing wantonly as they are known to do?

Do you remember what exacerbated the violence that triggered the civil war?

If the Northerner was named Suleiman and the Igbo man named his dog Suleiman, Well, dangerous, but still better than naming the dog Muhammad.

I'm sorry but that Igbo man no get sense.

In some situations you think of others and bury your pride.

Would you want to be the cause of the deaths of thousands of Igbo people in the North?

Besides, what happened to lodging a formal complaint with the police?

Whatever their eyes see there is their business.

cc:
Iyangbali
dragonking3

Yes u know it's not fair but since a northerners is involved let him have his way because we know how eruptive he can be blah blah blah...

For ur information they alone are not born with violence embedded in them, everyone has it so spare me this BS. U saying thousands of Igbos in the north would die like there are no thousands of northerners in the south.

Ogbeni use ur head and stop talking trash

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by DESTINY41(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
olumalcolm:
if psg beat chelsea home and away last 2 seasons,wat was d margin? No club in dis world wuld cm bck to beat chelsea afta chelsea hv beaten dem 4-0 in the first leg. U knw it very very well. I ain't a chelsea fan FYI.

Bros , why you dey talk like say you nor know d kind force wey jam PSG

If that same force jam Chelsea ... Dem go hear am o oh
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
cstr55:

You are a nitwit just like your afonja forebears.
It is a shame that we are stuck in this irredeemable shitthole with the rest of you.
e pain am

Flatron cheesy
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by willibounce1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
These hausa muslims won't ever in their lives be peace loving. Its simple. Do unto others what you want them to do to you. You give your dog my name and I give my dog your name and you start trouble. The same way NL would want you to convert to a Muslim by force before you are allowed to comment on Muslim threads yet the muslims are free to type any comments on Christian threads without any senseless declaration. And they'll be trying to convince us that Islam is peaceful and tolerant. Bullshittt

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by dragonking3: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
jagorinho:

When a head is flat,it may be due to shrinkage of some vital parts....Go to ife and confirm just like shagamu 99 the abokis will never try that nonsense again and as for you,your road to redemption is still far,VERY FAR!!!
Stop being stupid. I only gave him that reply to enable him see his hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by israelmao(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
psucc:
You mean we still have some Igbos or southerners in that killer zone? Don't believe it.

All the same, were are not one and can never be.

Tell me where they don't kill now in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by israelmao(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
psucc:
You mean we still have some Igbos or southerners in that killer zone? Don't believe it.

All the same, were are not one and can never be.

Tell me where they don't kill now in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by IYANGBALI: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Candyrain:

Yes u know it's not fair but since a northerners is involved let him have his way because we know how eruptive he can be blah blah blah...

For ur information they alone are not born with violence embedded in them, everyone has it so spare me this BS. U saying thousands of Igbos in the north would die like there are no thousands of northerners in the south.

Ogbeni use ur head and stop talking trash
pis tell them

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
cstr55:

A flatron that would always be ahead of you, you dumb coneheaded son of a bittch.
lamentation of a flatron grin
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Lordsocrates: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Psoul:

Will u sharrrraaap ur dirty mouth there. So now ppl from Akwa Ibom don dey talk where Igbos are talking....Chaiii Igbos don surfer. See before i close my eyes and open it again, u must have deleted that nonsense u posted here. Nna lekwanu ndi mba mmiri nke yesterday nka kwa. Hiaaaa.

See what i am saying...so for ur idiotic mind Aks people dbt hv right to talk bah ? Its thats stupid mentality that is killin you guys..

Esuk esangha ntro ewod ekondo ndisimme mbufo.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Candyrain(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
go back and check how hausas body littered ife on the other thread. Can you say the same about enugu?

That's what makes yoruba smarter and stronger than igbos We don't let our emotions or pettiness control judgement.

Hahaha... ur low self esteem is oozing to the high heavens

Bye boy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Fx55(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
martineverest:

I'm sure you didn't read the story.

Oversabi!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed / We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.