Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends (76544 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by oselydia(f): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2017
sexy, my kind of guys
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by buffalowings: 12:29am On Mar 12, 2017
Epositive:
in addition to what the bros ahead of me scripted
15. They are interested in break up stories.

16. they are die-hard fans of these following channels:
i) BBN
ii)telemundo
iii)zeeworld

17. most of them are introverts

#positivevibes

dafuq kinda guy watches these channels

anyway I have a weird guy as a roommate who downloads and watches Mexican soap operas
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Dantee005(m): 12:29am On Mar 12, 2017
lol...am single and do not exhibit any of these charscterics... Am actually kinda obsessed with my looks and personal hygiene....
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Taiwx(m): 12:31am On Mar 12, 2017
Walahi,dis OP me ocheesywink
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=tosyne2much post=5p4430548][/quote]

They make posts about how to identify guys that have no girl friends
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by porozhniy(m): 12:33am On Mar 12, 2017
So scoring a girlfriend has become some sort of litmus test for guys?
So Instead of trying to figure out how to survive this harsh economic condition, single guys should channel their energy towards scoring a girlfriend & getting laid?
Professional dream killers!

Note!
Girlfriend for lease, any body interested should get across.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Odkosh: 12:34am On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=tosyne2much post=54430548][/quote]for you to know all this, you are definitely one if them or have been one of them in the past.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by olayiwolar1(m): 12:36am On Mar 12, 2017
None of this is true. Dig dip next time before posting utter shit.... undecided
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by JeffreyJames(m): 12:43am On Mar 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
How do you recognise a guy that masturbates?

I'm single but don't exhibit any of these things listed

Lol you sef dey take tosyn list serious?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 12, 2017
JeffreyJames:

Lol you sef dey take tosyn list serious?
lol. Just playing around sha
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by JeffreyJames(m): 12:46am On Mar 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. Just playing around sha

Lol
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Papykush:
I have been single for 1 year, 6months, 3weeks, 6days, 24hrs and 10minutes cry

To add to your list...

10. His Relationship Status is "Hidden"

11. You Can operate his phone without him freaking out

12. He prefer you coming to his apartment most of the time

13. He keeps you away from his friends, especially the handsome ones.

14. His right arm has more muscles than his left arm or his tissue paper is almost empty always cry

15. They have the photos of Jesus everywhere in their apartment

16. No traces of a woman's belongings in his apartment

17. Just one bucket and sponge in his bathroom

18. He likes watching cartoons. Especially SpongeBob grin

19. No traces of long, big combs in his drawers

20. If he have a diary in his bedroom undecided

PS: I am a single 40 yards husband material, PM me so you will not miss me to another babe tongue
you and op just described somebody though i won't agree its me though 3,7,18 and 19 aren't part of me. In addition to that, they like cool love songs and the song they have on repeat most time describes what they are going through. The song on repeat on my Phone now is Simi's smile for me.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 12, 2017
Na babes shakara dey make me remain single.I no fit put up with that shi!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 12, 2017
Papykush:
I have been single for 1 year, 6months, 3weeks, 6days, 24hrs and 10minutes cry

To add to your list...

10. His Relationship Status is "Hidden"

11. You Can operate his phone without him freaking out

12. He prefer you coming to his apartment most of the time

13. He keeps you away from his friends, especially the handsome ones.

14. His right arm has more muscles than his left arm or his tissue paper is almost empty always cry

15. They have the photos of Jesus everywhere in their apartment

16. No traces of a woman's belongings in his apartment

17. Just one bucket and sponge in his bathroom

18. He likes watching cartoons. Especially SpongeBob grin

19. No traces of long, big combs in his drawers

20. If he have a diary in his bedroom undecided

PS: I am a single 40 yards husband material, PM me so you will not miss me to another babe tongue
you and op just described somebody though i won't agree its me though 3,7,18 and 19 aren't part of me. In addition to that, they like cool love songs and the song they have on repeat most time describes what they are going through. The song on repeat on my Phone now is Simi's smile for me.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by jerrywill(m): 1:01am On Mar 12, 2017
Who g.f epp? . If g.f epp like . If no matter pass d hole inbetween share
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Sierusvirus(m): 1:07am On Mar 12, 2017
kimbra:
Some points are not valid.

2...Guys with girlfriends also talk of saving for the future.

4...We see this often on Nl and most of them have gfs they go back to. The same Nigerian girls they condemn they can't do without them. grin

5...Masturbation is a bad habit that most guys indulge in. With or without gf.

8...If he doesn't have money on valentine's day to take a babe out. Won't he remain indoors?.
[/quote][quote]

Girls masturbate more than guys
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by slap1(m): 1:10am On Mar 12, 2017
It's not by force to write. You made no sense.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by AyencoH2O(m): 1:12am On Mar 12, 2017
grin I was once in this league, but not all of them do the aforementioned
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by AyencoH2O(m): 1:13am On Mar 12, 2017
I was once in this league, but not all of them do the aforementioned
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by ngmgeek(m): 1:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by chukagates(m): 1:51am On Mar 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
11.they vent their frustration on gals online
u just bluffed !! having babe no be acheivement na kini big deal?? is it not sweet mouth and spending small cash?? i have been in relationships but i could not jst blend in cause am introvert and the girl wanted to be PART of my life which i found TO BE INTRUDING..but saw it as 'i dont care' but she wont just understand my person..so being single aint bad as your making it seem..thERE are people who enjoy THEIR OWN COMPANY..

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by TinaAnita(f): 2:20am On Mar 12, 2017
This post is extremely funny. Dammmmiiiiiit. The part that talks about wearing a boxer for a long time without washing it cracked me up! Hehehehehe
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Menzy86(m): 2:35am On Mar 12, 2017
I hav not had a girlfriend for almost two years and trust me I suffer NONE of these mentioned. Getting layed has never been a priority nor a problem unless u r a little spineless boy. People's girlfriends wonder what they are doing with their guys when they meet u. About d dirtiness part, I have a neighbour who doesn't wash his boxers in at least a week but still gets laid more often than several guys can imagine. Infact he is being laid as I type this right now which brings me back to my initial point. Only kiddos hussle to get girlfriends.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by MrCEO69(m): 2:50am On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=tosyne2much post=54430548][/quote] I don't agree... Ur assertion is 90% wrong
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 12, 2017
arowtop:
You are wrong with number 1, 3, 6 and 9.
thank you for that... I don't have a girlfriend yet, i don't do such things he listed.... Individual difference though...#royalsingle
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=tosyne2much post=54430548][/quote]
i don't have a girlfriend and why am i not doing any of the underlisted.... Bro u gat nothing to say...
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Johnsown1(m): 3:39am On Mar 12, 2017
That's not true bro, anyway that's what u think but don't expect all single guys to exhibit any of the listed jagons.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by SmartMugu: 3:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Babzilla:

when did it become a crime for a guy not to have a girlfriend. So a man who doesnt have a gf should kill himself or what TF is he trying to say.? I have observed his thirsty ways and I can bet my left nut he has no gf
Would you please be kind enough to bet the right nut too if he has two gf? Just so you lose both of them if it turns out to be true he does....
Thanks grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 12, 2017
arowtop:
You are wrong with number 1, 3, 6 and 9.
actually he's wrong with everything

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by encryptjay(m): 4:04am On Mar 12, 2017
This is a poor research. You better go and start using tools like questionnaires instead of dropping these pathetic lies.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by encryptjay(m): 4:08am On Mar 12, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
actually he's wrong with everything
Every single thing! I expected to read reason points. How do these guys come up with such crap to start with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.