Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (35710 Views)

Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! / How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Durentmoney: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Now you choose to show just how much of a massa damanata you are!

You twisted baboon. Cuss be the day that demented convicted felon you call a father raped your loser of a mother and produce a neolithic wastrel like you.

Idiota!!.

getting all emotional like a faqq.

Go ahead, lick it

Stupid boi

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by AfroSamurai: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Durentmoney:
oga calm down. Am not d cause of ur asslicking addiction. This post is a clear example of asslicking even a toddler would agree with me.

Can't u talk like a normal man, Are you related to bobrisky?

Or abi estrogen just yapa for ur body?
You can't even communicate like a sane man. Tell me, what are you? An alien who is no different from an amoeba or a being who still don't know the formulae for photosynthesis.

No doubt, you're a synthesised purified inconceivable low life birth from the anus of a wretched strumpet who was raped anally by men with 12 inch cocks_.

B1tch!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Durentmoney: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
vedah:

See this kid that exchanged his brain for cheap datacheesy I can't do this with you boy. That's child abuse.
good for u
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by AfroSamurai: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Durentmoney:
getting all emotional like a faqq.

Go ahead, lick it

Stupid boi
Better to kiss the ass of a cute female than to be mentally raped and physically sodomized by ones mad father.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Durentmoney: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
You can't even communicate like a sane man. Tell me, what are you? An alien who is no different from an amoeba or a being who still don't know the formulae for photosynthesis.

No doubt, you're a synthesised purified inconceivable low life birth from the anus of a wretched strumpet who was raped anally by men with 12 inch cocks_.

B1tch!
lick it son

You seem really good at asslicking

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Durentmoney: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Better to kiss the ass of a cute female than to be mentally raped and physically sodomized by ones mad father.

That's d spirit.

Go on. Lick harder.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
i dont freak about a girl"s body count.some ladies are just unlucky in a relationship hence the freaquent breakups.as long as she has good character and she"s faithful..i wont mind dating her.but if she"s an active runz gal,sugar daddy hunter,husband chaser i had take a pass grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by AfroSamurai: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Durentmoney:
lick it son

You seem really good at asslicking
I'm sure you who's good at it watched your wretched loser of a demented father chew your mother's clitoris_ off.

Fool!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by AfroSamurai: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Durentmoney:
That's d spirit.

Go on. Lick harder.

9 syllables to show your IQ is nine like a raped nonentity.

Lick your mother's anus and tell yourself how sweet it tastes.

Loser.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Durentmoney: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
I'm sure you who's good at it cos you watched your wretched loser of a demented father chew your mother' clitoris off.

Fool!.

yea. He got what he aimed for. But you my boy would never get any toto from all those u asslick here

You know why?

Because you're a sissy.

Go ahead and lick on. Am done. Goodnight

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by jakandeola(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
I really don't understand. We need to stop with the lies. !
dem don sex ur life tire

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Safiaa(f): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ok
jakandeola:
dem don sex ur life tire
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by AfroSamurai: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Durentmoney:
yea. He got what he aimed for. But you my boy would never get any toto from all those u asslick here

You know why?

Because you're a sissy.

Go ahead and lick on. Am done. Goodnight
He got what he aimed for? He aimed for a loser of a b1tch poverty stricken mentally backward wastrel like you? What a shame.

I'm sure you know I won't get any toto Cos a loser like you have been rejected countless times by females here, that's why you easily misinterpreted a compliment for asslicking...

You're really a sore loser who is no better than a mad man who waits for the full moon to show just how mad he is.

You mentally demented anorexic fool!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Durentmoney: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Ok
sister how much per night. You no get dignity again as you dey so. Shey u know? Abeg pass da thing come here

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Durentmoney: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
He got what he aimed for? He aimed for a loser of a b1tch poverty stricken mentally backward wastrel like you? What a shame.

I'm sure you know I won't get any toto Cos a loser like you have been rejected countless times by females here, that's why you easily misinterpreted a compliment for asslicking...

You're really a sore loser who is no better than a mad man who waits for the full moon to show just how mad he is.

You mentally demented anorexic fool!.
don't give urself stroke biko. Life is too sweet to spend 5 minutes writin insults.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by AfroSamurai: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Durentmoney:
don't give urself stroke biko. Life is too sweet to spend 5 minutes writin insults.

Just like life is to sweet to wish one has the mental skill to woo a female, which you can't seem to do.

You demented faggot_!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Durentmoney:
useless nincompoop. Dey here dey asslick. "I love me a woman who is not afraid of her sexuality"

Do u even know how silly u sound saying that? No u dont, run along faggit.

Keep asslicking, u won't get toto here
take it easy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by KennyID17(m): 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Op I agree with u, but my own b say if ur body count(thot this was used by criminals to number d ppl they've slain) don pass Weytin I fit reason, babe, I go just use d exit like kimbra rightly advised. But how babe in her early to mid 20's go get up to 6-7 body counts. When me Wey b guy never reach 2 and am not 25 yet. Haba that one bad, yes b truthful about it to ur partner, but try to make sure say shit doesn't hit d ceiling. Fact is this is naija, and women are not expected to have high numbers, u can call it social injustice, but it is what it is. U can't change it. Personally, if u get high bc, u are just loose, u can argue they were all with guys u dated, my own b say must u date? If u know u would probably shag a guy u date, make sure say d tin tay small b4 u give am chop. This would go a long way in reducing d numbers that have harvested ur plantation grin tongue

Fyi all I said na my opinion, and are not directed to anybody. Babes b truthful about it and try to keep it in check, guys make una no dey multiply una own.

Peace y'all.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by ChiefSweetus: 12:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Lots of hypocritical men on this thread bound to influence impressionable ladies into lying to partners they owe basic honesty to.

I will not pretend, it'd be hard to accept a girl with a body count in the multiples. But you know what? I'd rather be with/likelier to grow trust with a girl whose body count is 20 and she tells me, than one who has a body count of 8 and lies she's been with 2 guys.

Deception is the only felony.

We need to encourage honesty between partners. The one who LOVES you will stay. And why you wanna be with the one who won't stay save through deceit?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by ChiefSweetus: 12:18am On Mar 12, 2017
Safiaa:
Ok
Lol. This is my favorite comment of yours on this thread.
It is not your job to convince louts on the world wide web about the wisdom of your words.
Your message is probably meant for a single person going through some mental conflict somewhere obscure, not the world entire.
My compliments.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 12, 2017
kimbra:
You missed on her line of thought.

This here is the biggest problem with majority of Nigerians. Comprehension isn't one of their many assets. I wonder what the future holds going by the quantum of 'Educated Illiterates' all over the place. I am neither in support nor against the OP's PoV, my reaction is on the misrepresentation of the writer's main objective by many which is a direct reflection of the society we live in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Ugosample(m): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
EWAagoyin:
proud of bodycount abi.... only a prostitute will have more 2 body count before marriage... as a woman u need to have respect for ur body.... only male dogs sleep around the females don't.... dere is different between a male and a female.... u don't sleep around because u like sex.... u sleep around because u think its right and that's what makes u to be an in-house olosho... stop the rubbish.

What you said makes no sense.

And on the female dogs part, you obviously know nothing about that
I had a female dog for years and I know wetin my eyes see

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by sonmvayina(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
i dont understand..why do men get angry when women have sex and they are not the one doing it?...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
vedah:
Its truly a man's world. If I guy create a thread like this, male folks will applaud. Now its a woman, and the word is "olosho". Bad hypocrites angry

You argued with one durent guy on this thread and all men are hypocrites cheesy

Make I no just talk
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by vedah: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

You argued with one durent guy on this thread and all men are hypocrites cheesy

Make I no just talk
Who said all men?? I'm referring to the dumb hypocrites here

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
vedah:

Who said all men?? I'm referring to the dumb hypocrites here

Sorry ma ...Abeg nor vex cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
AfroSamurai:
From Benue with love. kiss

Ah, na Benue pikin the fire missle like this? Oyine abi na orne, easy o.
Proudly Idoma sha.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
checkengine:

This here is the biggest problem with majority of Nigerians. Comprehension isn't one of their many assets. I wonder what the future holds going by the quantum of 'Educated Illiterates' all over the place. I am neither in support nor against the OP's PoV, my reaction is on the misrepresentation of the writer's main objective by many which is a direct reflection of the society we live in.
I call them functional illiterates!, they've got the degrees but lack basic comprehension skills...The only place to spot hypocrites is on social media.

Some dvmb asses would call a girl who has been in committed relationships a loose women. Then I wonder what makes you who have had one different?. They seem to quickly use words they barely know the root meanings. I give up on some minds on here!.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by OAFMods: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
ur own excuse is very understandable...but the op seem to be proud of hers...

The OP already lost count of her own body count while she's still unmarried. Who knows how many recount in hundreds or thousands she will have before nailing down a man to slow the count down.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 13, 2017
OAFMods:

The OP already lost count of her own body count while she's still unmarried. Who knows how many recount in hundreds or thousands she will have before nailing down a man to slow the count down.
i pray she falls into my lane, I go hit am eeh, every angle I see am.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by zanga420: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Now, I know that know that not everybody is going to agree with me, but this is strictly my opinion. This is a thread strictly dedicated to the ladies.
If you're a virgin, kudos to you! I applaud you as it takes a lot of self control. However, this thread is not aimed at you.

We all have a past, and as we know most ladies these days are sexual active. A lot of girls are sexual active from the age of 18 +. I don't have time for hypocrisy on this thread, because we all know what happens behind closed doors. We live in a society where women are not allowed to be comfortable sexually. We are shamed for talking about our sex lives and labelled with derogatory names for having more than the average sex partners in our lives. This needs to stop and it starts from us.

The reality is that women enjoy sex just as much as men do. Probably even more. If you like to have sex, make yourself happy and do you! If you have slept with more than 5 men in your life, so what? Now i'm not promoting women to sleep with every tom dick and harry, but stop with the lies! Stop lying to your partners about sleeping with 1 or 2 guys when you know its 6 or 7. Be real and live in your truth. I'd rather someone judge me for my truth than for my lies. Stop with the pretense. If we accept our sexuality more, we could be looking at a positive change. Its okay to like sex, it doesn't make you a hoe! It's okay if you've had more than 1 or 2 sexual partners, doesn't make you promiscuous. STOP TRYING TO FIT IN WHAT SOCIETY WANTS YOU TO BE, BE YOURSELF!!!!

There's someone out there, who will love you for you.

didn't know that some liberated minds are here. I've been on the fore front of this. It's similar to girls that believe letting a guy she has crush on know means they'll be called names. For every failed relationship there's a reason. So why hide n pretend. It's unfortunate many here don't have matured reasoning. Imagine you tell him 2guys(Fash n Josh) then tomorrow he heard you dated ken of course. It'll be hard to trust you again.
Say it as it is. It's 7, and so what? There are reasons they didn't work out. Anyway everyone to his own. Respect kimbra

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.