Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (95501 Views)

Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. / Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Marrtynze(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Congrats but why dem expel you in the first place
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by feran15(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:
cheap slut

Ah han... say why
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by AngelicBeing: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Heavance:
It was getting interesting till I read "my secondary school mates were getting married and having kids".
This thing is too common with girls..... they just put themselves under unnecessary pressure, stop making your life a competition.
The simple truth is that 50% of them are actually not married, and most are not finding life funny where ever they are, Facebook just keeps making their life look better than yours because you allow it seem so.
cool
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by tizzle(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
i feel say na unilag or unn or UI or FUTO or UNICAL sef wey u get the first class... could dey have expelled u from covenant for no reason
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by searchng4love: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
refiner:

Who is otobo...ur new found slut wife? grin
You don't wanna shade where I am involved.. I don't take prisoners
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Stevengerd(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
yim:
Moral: never give up on yourself no matter the situation.
You can always rise again
Word

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by segebase(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
nice one
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Genius000:

She is not obligated to say such.
She is...her whole emotional catharsis relies on the premise...was she or wasn't she justifiably expelled. Failure to give us the facts renders her whole winning lap story an exercise in useless self congratulatory emotional menses...

5 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Zirah: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha. You're wicked. Her posture badht gan.

porozhniy:
Did she also get enlisted into the Nigeria Police Force @ graduation?
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by AngelicBeing: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Edo girls are doing great, Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba girls and every ethnic group are also doing well in Nigeria besides, where is Keneking who always talk about tribe and l often correct him, come and see another Nigeria girl representing very well wink
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by emzreus(m): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:

I know her very well

you don't know why she was expelled from C U

All these niggas bashin u sef...I understand she should be celebrated but lets take a step back to recount what happnd....sis talk abg if u knw her in person n d reason...
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Yea but why drag covenant university to this? You didn't state why you were expelled from the school probably you couldn't follow their laid down rules.Yes you achieved your dreams but you should ignore the society because they wouldn't be there when the challenge of life start. Ask those your friends that are married what they're passing through then you would wish never to be like them. All the same I am happy for you. I would advice you take ACCA instead of ICAN as the former has more weight added to your b.sc

2 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by refiner(f): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
searchng4love:

You don't wanna shade where I am involved..
Goodnight
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:
cheap slut
Do you know her?
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by dejavuh0007(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
it's so annoying how Nigerians celebrate common feats of human achievement. for goodness sake r u d first person to get expelled in 300l at a university? r u d first person to get expelled and graduate with a first class in anoda school? for goodness sake it's not every achievement that is worth celebrating and that's even if what u r celebrating can b termed as an achievement in the first place. so pls next time, unless what u r celebrating is EXTRAORDINARY "and by extraordinary i mean a feat that have not being heard of" don't come online to post it so that u can elicit empathy from ignorant people like u.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by searchng4love: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
refiner:

Goodnight
I came with my camp bed. undecided let's get it on
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Thisboysef(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:
cheap slut
After she don collect prick finish
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by fadbuk: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

False. It is the society that puts pressure on girls. How many times have mature, unmarried ladies being taunted with words like 'you better go and marry'? It's like getting married is an mighty achievement in this part of the world. A woman is seen as incomplete if she is unmarried so why won't young girls feel like they MUST get married in order to be complete as a human being and useful member of the society.
My dear, nobody can put pressure on you without your consent. The society can say all they like, your life is strictly your responsibility. Singleness is not a curse. Ask most so called married people. Your happiness is number one.

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by zainmaxwell(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:
cheap slut
and what those that got to do with your comment

Mean while only a cheap slut knows who is one
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
This girl can lie, did she just say she studied in hunger.

Person wey her parent send go two private universities is claiming she reads with hunger.

Blatant lie!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by refiner(f): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
searchng4love:

I came with my camp bed. undecided let's get it on

I thought u were insulting me... angry
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by EternalTruth: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Heavance:

The simple truth is that 50% of them are actually not married, and most are not finding life funny where ever they are, Facebook just keeps making their life look better than yours because you allow it seem so.
and when their friends on Facebook uploads edited pics with swags they'll be deceived by the pics and the hundreds of likes in the pics and attribute it to success.
my girlfriend compared me with her ex because the guy deceived her on Facebook that he's now working with an oil company and edits his pics on fb and hence they think he's successful not knowing the guy is a struggling broke bastard with a fake life.
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by searchng4love: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
refiner:

I thought u were insulting me... angry
I don't like name calling... Apologies. Please edit
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thisboysef:
After she don collect prick finish
lol see ehn

forget that girl's story
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
I am more interested in why she got EXPELLED.....

PEOPLE don't just get expulsion letters.
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by walosky(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mtcheeeeew......oh this brainy Ipob girl!
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
lordraiden:
atleast say something nice she just did something good

OK let me go and say something nice

but I know this her first class is not clean

lemme just shut up
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Thisboysef(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:

lol see ehn

forget that girl's story
End time oloshos everywhere! Who get dat lilwayne olosho pic sef?
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by piagetskinner(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
congrats to her... she has the true spirit of a figher

but abeg....which one b veritas university??
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by iamkingzlee(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
I know this Lady. So it's here too Congrats again
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by nicelaw(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Congratulations! But why were you expelled? You don't think we should know
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Itannooluwa(f): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
slimthugchimee:
first ask am.how many people she don fvvk to get that diploma undecided
Same way u Fvvked to gt urz ryt?....nt sure u went to skul sef......b positive dear, it helps alot
I dnt understand y sme pple r neva happy abh odas success, only a failure as dah kinda thnkn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked / 2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Photo: See How A Mathematician Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.