Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (95502 Views)

Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. / Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by shaggyosas(m): 8:04am On Mar 12, 2017
dejavuh0007:
it's so annoying how Nigerians celebrate common feats of human achievement. for goodness sake r u d first person to get expelled in 300l at a university? r u d first person to get expelled and graduate with a first class in anoda school? for goodness sake it's not every achievement that is worth celebrating and that's even if what u r celebrating can b termed as an achievement in the first place. so pls next time, unless what u r celebrating is EXTRAORDINARY "and by extraordinary i mean a feat that have not being heard of" don't come online to post it so that u can elicit empathy from ignorant people like u.
It is 100% worth celebrating. She might not be the first, but do you also know how many people that have been expelled from a university and ended up not trying again? Do you know how many people that would manage to start afresh and not make even a 2.2. The celebration is the fact that she was willing to start afresh and still came out tops. If you think its not extraordinary, get yourself expelled, start afresh and come tops. Then you can come here, n run your mouth. Learn to celebrate with others and ask God to forgive you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by EmperorAkidi(m): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2017
[i no understand her oo
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by ebishuga(f): 8:11am On Mar 12, 2017
slimthugchimee:
first ask am.how many people she don fvvk to get that diploma undecided
Upon all the ones wey you fvvk, wetin you come out with, olodo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2017
I like her Spirit.
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by NeeKlaus: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2017
DavidEsq:

Can't u just be happy for her and say wow, like ambulance?
Yes, Bruv... I can be happy for her. I can clearly see the theme of determination and perseverance in her story.

But still, we also need to know why she was expelled. We could learn 'a thing or two'...Dont you think so? smiley
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by DavidEsq(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Yes, Bruv... I can be happy for her. I can clearly see the theme of determination and perseverance in her story.

But still, we also need to know why she was expelled. We could learn 'a thing or two'...Dont you think so? smiley
I think so sha. Maybe we shld hansk Evaberry cheesy
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by NeeKlaus: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2017
DavidEsq:

I think so sha. Maybe we shld hansk Evab.erry cheesy
She will just transfer her aggression to you... grin grin
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by DavidEsq(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2017
NeeKlaus:

She will just transfer her aggression to you... grin grin
What aggression na. She dey para say she no get 1st class ni undecided
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by miyagi01(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2017
She for come ui or oau go carry best student. Veritas smiley
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by deenee: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol You don't make an individual's issue a University one. I am a CU Alumnus and I can remember seeing people completely freeze out during our IT seminar. One even had seizures, but am particularly surprised that she/he hasn't overcome that fright because for my department presentations usually begin as early as your first year as lecturers would sometimes use it as an alternative to a written test.

Well you are spot on. I think it's quite tacky for me to use one example as a simplistic generalization. However the truth is I have gone through over 6 CU and Bowen graduates in the last 18 months alone three of whom have first class degrees so I get somehow weary when people come brandishing their first class certificate. Besides I can quite understand if people bulk under exam and test conditions but bulking in a relaxed work environment where you have two weeks to deliver is another thing. More so, the presentation ain't the only gaffe.
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 12, 2017
DavidEsq:
I think so sha. Maybe we shld hansk Evaberry cheesy

evaberry will not answer you
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by VitaminB12(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2017
sladimeji:
i was gettin impressed until i saw covenant but finally got angry when i saw univeritas...which one is veritas again
its a Catholic University built by The Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria (CBCN) and funded by all Catholic Dioceses and Archdioceses in Nigeria. It was recently built and this should be their pioneer graduating set or the 2nd sha

Btw Veritas is a Latin word which means 'The Truth'. It is where the English word 'Veracity' was derived

3 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by DavidEsq(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

evaberry will not answer you
But I said I wee gee u kpuff-kpuff na kiss
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by VitaminB12(m): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2017
miyagi01:
She for come ui or oau go carry best student. Veritas smiley
What makes you think its not achievable in OAU and UI? Stress, frustration and Sadistic lecturers right? Please let's stop celebrating anti-social behaviours by these lecturers. Have it in mind that anywhere and at anytime

YES YOU CAN
YES I CAN
YES SHE CAN
YES HE CAN
YES WE CAN

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by ufuosman(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2017
congrats
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by VitaminB12(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2017
Tysonkidd:
I think she was expelled because of exam malpractices in CU and then proceed to that Sec school Uni to continue cheating with expo and fortunately for her She did it successful without being caught and maybe giving the lecturers some bleeps..
Just saying undecided
For you to say this, you are ignorant of the fact that Catholic Nigeria owns that University (Veritas) and you don't know a thing about Catholic Institutions based on Sound morals and discipline. Before Abraham, Jesus was.... Before all these Covenants, Bowen, Redeemers Uni, Catholic institutions have existed like Madonna and Caritas with high morals, discipline and excellence not forgetting zero tolerance to Examination Malpractice

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2017
DavidEsq:
But I said I wee gee u kpuff-kpuff na kiss

hahabha I don't want
gimme money
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by DavidEsq(m): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

hahabha I don't want

gimme money
Oya com an take na. Just mak sure u come to Abuja o
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by searchng4love: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

hahabha I don't want

gimme money
See your life
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by dejavuh0007(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2017
shaggyosas:

It is 100% worth celebrating. She might not be the first, but do you also know how many people that have been expelled from a university and ended up not trying again? Do you know how many people that would manage to start afresh and not make even a 2.2. The celebration is the fact that she was willing to start afresh and still came out tops. If you think its not extraordinary, get yourself expelled, start afresh and come tops. Then you can come here, n run your mouth. Learn to celebrate with others and ask God to forgive you.

lol. u just as ignorant as her if u term her apologetic story as an achievement. many are out there making ground breaking achievements and setting standards and d irony of it is that they had no form of formal education. but here u r making a conspicuous display of ur ever shining ignorance so as to enjoin me in celebrating what i term mediocrity at its peak.

if all what d white men did was to come online and post how dey graduated from Harvard with first class am sure u wouldn't even have a phone to type this rubbish u just typed
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2017
searchng4love:
See your life
my dear why are you stalking me
if you like me just pm me
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by ireneony(f): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2017
Heavance:
It was getting interesting till I read "my secondary school mates were getting married and having kids".
This thing is too common with girls..... they just put themselves under unnecessary pressure, stop making your life a competition.
The simple truth is that 50% of them are actually not married, and most are not finding life funny where ever they are, Facebook just keeps making their life look better than yours because you allow it seem so.
so true...seriously i hate social media ..
Whenever i see pics of my old school mate getting married, flauting their spouse, snapping happy pics...i think their lives are better even though I'm not doing bad. I think the thing is humans are never satisfied.
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by samwise180(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2017
What is her CGPA?
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2017
VitaminB12:
For you to say this, you are ignorant of the fact that Catholic Nigeria owns that University (Veritas) and you don't know a thing about Catholic Institutions based on Sound morals and discipline. Before Abraham, Jesus was.... Before all these Covenants, Bowen, Redeemers Uni, Catholic institutions have existed like Madonna and Caritas with high morals, discipline and excellence not forgetting zero tolerance to Examination Malpractice
Stop fooling yourself...Nothing like sounds moral or discipline in Naija uni be it Catholic, cherubim or whatever... The management are only after money anyway with that high tuition fee(Madonna)..so u wanna tell me no exams malpractice in this your stated Uni..you are a joker!!!
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by castrol180(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Best graduating student reveals how she started all over again, after Covenant University expelled in 300 level. Read her inspirational story below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYqy8ujq1K/?taken-by=trishlina

I've always been the type of girl who's always at a loss for the right words to express myself with but I've decided to give it a trial...
Hmmmmmmm
I'm so overwhelmed!!! I've had my share of life's ups and downs. To sum it, it really hasn't been easy for me at all...
I remember getting expelled from Covenant University in my 300 level, having to start all over at Veritas University.
I remember wanting to finish school right from the day I resumed there.
I just didn't know myself anymore...
I became a stranger to myself, you know... all because most of my secondary school mates were married with kids and were working already
I felt like a disappointment to my family...
But then God kept me going....
God never gave up on me....
My parents, sister and brothers never gave up on me...
I decided to channel my pain towards my studies....
I remember studying all night because of one test, assignment or exam!
I remember studying in hunger all because of brokage! Lol
I remember being sick almost everytime! Ulcer wasn't funny at all...
Despite all these and many more, I wanted to make it, to make MUMMY and DADDY proud... I wanted to make them forget my past mistakes...
Now look, I made it!!!
Please tell MUMMY, DADDY, OMO, EHIS and EMMA that I made it...
I graduated with a First Class Degree...
God made it happen.
God told me to work hard and always be a good girl and I tried my best....
Truly, it isn't how FAR, but how WELL!!! Three Awards, like really
Best Graduating Student, Accounting Department
Best Graduating Student, College of Management Sciences
Overall Best Graduating Student
My name, EJEHIYOOKHIN, explains it all
THANK YOU JESUS

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/lady-reveals-how-she-got-expelled-from.html

Now you can come to me for a blissful matrimony... I am very much available for you as I have been waiting all these while from your days in covenant uni before you were rusticated... I am happy for you omo Edo Benin nla. Je ka ma fe ra wa lo pada. Up veritas
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by castrol180(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
samwise180:
What is her CGPA?
Google is your strength
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by searchng4love: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

my dear why are you stalking me

if you like me just pm me
The same way the celebrant liked you? Nope I'll pass. You're too toxic
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
searchng4love:
The same way the celebrant liked you? Nope I'll pass. You're too toxic
Do not equate my comments with the kind of person Iam
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by searchng4love: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

Do not equate my comments with the kind of person Iam

I am sure Papa taught you that it is written...That out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
searchng4love:

I am sure Papa taught you that it is written...That out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh

my mouth is not speaking

my hands are typing on an ANONYMOUS FORUM

so I can be naughty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked / 2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Photo: See How A Mathematician Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.