Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (95498 Views)

Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. / Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by SURElee(f): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
NeeKlaus:
How come she didn't include the reason why she was expelled from Covenant or isn't that part of the story too? smiley

Read to see the reason o!
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thisboysef:
End time oloshos everywhere! Who get dat lilwayne olosho pic sef?

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by jose45eve(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
MADAM WHAT DO YOU DO WRONG AT CU DON'T CU LOOK BAD. YOU WERE NOT EXPELLE FOR NO RESON. SO SHUT UP IF YOU CAN TELL THE RESON, YOU WERE EXPELLE angryMADAM WHAT DO YOU DO WRONG AT CU DON'T CU LOOK BAD. YOU WERE NOT EXPELLE FOR NO RESON. SO SHUT UP IF YOU CAN TELL THE RESON, YOU WERE EXPELLE

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by refiner(f): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
searchng4love:

I don't like name calling... Apologies. Please edit
Edit what? angry
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by searchng4love: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:

OK let me go and say something nice

but I know this her first class is not clean

lemme just shut up
Tonto dike was warned...She refused until someone came to repay her .. your day of harvest will never cease and as you have chosen to deride her and cast aspersions upon her success without proof.... You shall reap bountiful harvest where you will not be able to defend yourself
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by ceejay4real(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
The girl is a combination of beauty and brains! Such a fine sweet babe. Thumbs up girl! The world is in your palms right now, ride on dearie and stay focused and blessed as well!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by searchng4love: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
refiner:

Edit what? angry
My post you quoted.
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by searchng4love: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
ceejay4real:
The girl is a combination of beauty and brains! Such a fine sweet babe. Thumbs up girl! The world is in your palms right now, ride on dearie and stay focused and blessed as well!
Indeed she is.
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Thisboysef(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=Evaberry post=54498866][/quote] Nice one there @Evaberry
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by lordraiden(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:

lemme just shut up
thumbs up

u sound like u know her too well
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by refiner(f): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
searchng4love:

My post you quoted.

Why...nah tongue
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by agrovick(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mtcheeeww! Isn't it obvious her parents can afford to send her to another private university. If you try this kind of stunt in a typical Nigerian home; gaskiya! that's the end of your education.

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by toprealman: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Heavance:
It was getting interesting till I read "my secondary school mates were getting married and having kids".
This thing is too common with girls..... they just put themselves under unnecessary pressure, stop making your life a competition.
The simple truth is that 50% of them are actually not married, and most are not finding life funny where ever they are, Facebook just keeps making their life look better than yours because you allow it seem so.
Benchmarking is not a crime, what you do with it is what counts.
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by zainmaxwell(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Itannooluwa:
Same way u Fvvked to gt urz ryt?....nt sure u went to skul sef......b positive dear, it helps alot
I dnt understand y sme pple r neva happy abh odas success, only a failure as dah kinda thnkn
u just take the word out of my mouth help me ask her if na so she too do
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by RealHaute: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:

lemme just shut up

Evaberi-beri. Keep avoiding important questions you hear? Jast kwantinew. cheesy
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by searchng4love: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
refiner:

Why...nah tongue
You don't deserve such. And it's an ungracious post
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by searchng4love: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
zainmaxwell:
u just take the word out of my mouth help me ask her if na so she too do
If I remember correctly ..Evaberry must be a chronic lesbian
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
RealHaute:

Evaberi-beri. Keep avoiding important questions you hear? Jast kwantinew. cheesy

na from my mouth person wan hear another chick life history
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by refiner(f): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
searchng4love:

You don't deserve such. And it's an ungracious post

There is no prob...isorai with me smiley
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by TheVictorious(m): 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

False. It is the society that puts pressure on girls. How many times have mature, unmarried ladies being taunted with words like 'you better go and marry'? It's like getting married is an mighty achievement in this part of the world. A woman is seen as incomplete if she is unmarried so why won't young girls feel like they MUST get married in order to be complete as a human being and useful member of the society.

It is the educated that should define the pattern of society and not otherwise, you know?

By the way, she's a free moral agent, hence the bolded is no reason good enough for a mature and sensible individual to go into marriage!
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by searchng4love: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
refiner:

There is no prob...isorai with me smiley
I know. But I love to have it wiped off records. Thanks
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Caseless: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
I remember studying all night because of one test, assignment or exam!
I remember studying in hunger all because of brokage! Lol
I remember being sick almost everytime! Ulcer wasn't funny at all...

this girl sef. This one Na normal thing for public universities nah.
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by riczy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
smudge2079:
Which one is Veritas University?
na one Adult secondary schl lyk dt!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by kingebube(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Congrats.
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Expelled 300 level and you don dey think of people who af already marry and born pikinundecided

What of someone that has been doing jamb for 8 years grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by RealHaute: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:

na from my mouth person wan hear another chick life history

Wetin concern me with another chick? Na you be my concern. No dey dull for my side abeg. angry

Don't worry, I know what to do. wink grin
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Riyikebaby(f): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
damilolammm:
undecided

WAIT FEST. WHY WERE YOU EXPELLED FROM COVENANT UNIVERSITY? undecided

Or they just said "You're expelled?" for no reason?

Either ways sha... Whether by studying hard or by bleeping lecturers hard. You sha won

Accept my heart warming congratulations!!!

NIGERIAN OLOSHO DOING IT AGAIN

VASELINE CREW grin

You either very stupid or dumb, you that did not do Olowo where's your first class? Oponu ayerada
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by zainmaxwell(m): 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
searchng4love:

If I remember correctly ..Evaberry must be a chronic lesbian
the girl na kill joy....
And beside i no sure say she sef go skul
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by sholay2011(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
What is Veritas University?

Congrats to her though.
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by damilolammm(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Riyikebaby:

You either very stupid or dumb, you that did not do Olowo where's your first class? Oponu ayerada

The award of Mumu of the day goes to you.

Oloriburuku. I no know why you cun quote me.

Is it your comment? undecided

Alayebaje, iranmu

sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
dejavuh0007:
it's so annoying how Nigerians celebrate common feats of human achievement. for goodness sake r u d first person to get expelled in 300l at a university? r u d first person to get expelled and graduate with a first class in anoda school? for goodness sake it's not every achievement that is worth celebrating and that's even if what u r celebrating can b termed as an achievement in the first place. so pls next time, unless what u r celebrating is EXTRAORDINARY "and by extraordinary i mean a feat that have not being heard of" don't come online to post it so that u can elicit empathy from ignorant people like u.
Lol why are u talking as if she was the one who placed it on Nairaland....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked / 2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Photo: See How A Mathematician Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.