Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (95500 Views)

Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. / Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by bukolabeauty09(f): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Yinkatolu:
Oya go write ICAN asap
cheesy
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by doskie(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
sugarbelly4:
See more photos of the pretty girl

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/lady-reveals-how-she-got-expelled-from.html

Beauty meets brain joh
she will make a 3rd class uniben material.
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by ekems2017(f): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
It's a Catholic University

smudge2079:
Which one is Veritas University?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by dejavuh0007(m): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol why are u talking as if she was the one who placed it on Nairaland....

but she posted it somewhere else online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Jammiiee(m): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
But why are u ladies always very quick to bring one another down angry it's quite amazing shocked .

Jahbless guys' life plenty
slimthugchimee:
first ask am.how many people she don fvvk to get that diploma undecided
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by ezewealth(m): 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
slimthugchimee:
If I go back in time,d only tin I will do for you is give ur dad a condom

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by RealHaute: 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:

na from my mouth person wan hear another chick life history

You no dull o. I was about to do the do when I found out you'd gotten there before me. Special delivery for you. Go and check the secret location. wink
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
dejavuh0007:

but she posted it somewhere else online
Most likely her own ig or fb page. She obviously didn't intend to trend with this or it would have been better worded.

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by olagold79: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

False. It is the society that puts pressure on girls. How many times have mature, unmarried ladies being taunted with words like 'you better go and marry'? It's like getting married is an mighty achievement in this part of the world. A woman is seen as incomplete if she is unmarried so why won't young girls feel like they MUST get married in order to be complete as a human being and useful member of the society.

It is easy to blame society for everything, but the actual truth is that you actually let it get to you.How many times have you or I been told that our mates are getting jobs , buildin house , buying cars etc.Even some of them flaunt is so carelessly to our face, have U done anything out of the ordinary just to get rich like your mates ?,NO. Is socieatal pressure there , YES!!!, BUT the difference is the attitude towards it and your personal belives and objectives.

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by edogu(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

False. It is the society that puts pressure on girls. How many times have mature, unmarried ladies being taunted with words like 'you better go and marry'? It's like getting married is an mighty achievement in this part of the world. A woman is seen as incomplete if she is unmarried so why won't young girls feel like they MUST get married in order to be complete as a human being and useful member of the society.
"they just put themselves under unnecessary pressure, stop making your life a competition. "
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Why was she expelled? It's either a sex related offence, exam malpractice or drugs.... most common reasons for expulsion.
Evaberry:

you don't know why she was expelled from C U
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by edogu(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

"they just put themselves under unnecessary pressure, stop making your life a competition. " Like Heavance pointed out, even if they do (society), you don't have given in to their demand.
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by TheAziz: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
which one is veritas again, Congratulations sha
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by TosineGuy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
veritas na university? Or name of wine. Lol
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by shockwave(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
brunofarad:
She set sha

Beauty and brains

Not all these social media generation of ladies
You and this ur disco light signature sha... grin
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Solitin40: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:
congratulations
Stop the beef your own time will come

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Safiaa(f): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Absolutely 100% right. Kudos to you.
Heavance:
It was getting interesting till I read "my secondary school mates were getting married and having kids".
This thing is too common with girls..... they just put themselves under unnecessary pressure, stop making your life a competition.
The simple truth is that 50% of them are actually not married, and most are not finding life funny where ever they are, Facebook just keeps making their life look better than yours because you allow it seem so.
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by johnero353(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Na third class material she go be for UNIUYO.
I dey year one; I've seen HELL already

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by lawbabs: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Statsocial:
I hope CU would become rehabilitatory rather than punitive in the future. We need to start giving ppl second chances.

If they had given her a second chance, she wouldn't have rediscovered herself. Sometimes the good stuffs are beneath the hard rock. Cracking the rock might just be the miracle required.

CU is not God, who has given her a second chance. It is a citadel of learning. Standards can't be lowered because of sentiments. I am proud of the lady. Your opportunity lies within. Not with the school. Let no one suck up and think that the world owe them... the world owes no one. It's been here before us.

Congrats to her!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by MarieSucre(f): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Lol woman's story, notice how she conveniently forgot to tell us why she got expelled from covenant u in the first place...the remainder of the story is just emotional nonsense...

Who cares?

If you're so interested in a scandal then tell us your own secrets nah!

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by MarieSucre(f): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
slimthugchimee:

Very silly question from a very silly person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Jammiiee(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ughh don't shut up let's hear first angry
Evaberry:

OK let me go and say something nice

but I know this her first class is not clean

lemme just shut up
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Riyikebaby(f): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
damilolammm:

The award of Mumu of the day goes to you.

Oloriburuku. I no know why you cun quote me.

Is it your comment? undecided

Alayebaje, iranmu

sad

Awon irandiran re ni alayebaje, useless he goat
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Sabipeepz(f): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2017

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Jammiiee(m): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
U seem to know the girl too?
RealHaute:

You no dull o. I was about to do the do when I found out you'd gotten there before me. Special delivery for you. Go and check the secret location. wink
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Ibman: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Veritas? That is where people pay money in exchange of degree...all those olosho university.
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by NeeKlaus: 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
SURElee:

Read to see the reason o!
Pardon?
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by poshbrave(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
smudge2079:
Which one is Veritas University?
Close to my house at Bwari local govt area council in Abuja a glorified secondary sch.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by AntiNigerian: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
religious universities suck big time! angry
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by zinaunreal(m): 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Its no more by book
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by VIVI13(f): 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
haaaaaa those kneels thou...congrats girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked / 2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Photo: See How A Mathematician Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.