Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago (4099 Views)

Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by Drienzia: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2017

This is not a Calumny

Can't keep this to myself any longer ..

Two days ago,I boarded a taxi.. on the Abraka/Orerokpe(Ethiop east) Rd, the taxi was stopped by the department of state security service (DSS), after looking at everyone in the vehicle, I was asked to come out.. (Maybe because, I was the only young person in it) in his statement, "See as u fine like this" initially, I thought it was just mere flattering, till I was asked to bring out my device and unlock it. Wow..He logged into my FB Acc, then down to my inbox, Same applies to my WhatsApp Acc. I was perplexed. He moved down to my gallery and was checking my photos, After checking, and finding nothing implicating, We were allowed to continue with our journey. Long story short, I was really embarrassed. I mean, there's a right to PRIVATE AND FAMILY LIFE. Our mobile phones should be our privacy. What's the business with My personal device with the DSS if they weren't asked to come check me for an order from d court? 9ja which way? Na so we go de dee?

I'm sharing this, not because I want to get an attention.. Did this because I really was hurt, and its disheartening, seeing our beloved country being knocked down by those who er supposed to make sure citizens er law abiding...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by Negotiate: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2017
So sorry bro

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by dollyjoy(f): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2017
Sorry embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2017
mynd44

1 Like

Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by CoolFreeday(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2017
That's so bad. Hardluck

1 Like

Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by ArchEnemy(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2017
You could ve asked him innocently about what he was looking for.

I just thought otherwise because he might become infuriated

Wierd though
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by CoolFreeday(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2017
dollyjoy:
Sorry embarassed
hey D, how're you? Happy Sunday
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by HomoSapiien: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2017
So now what do we do with this useless thread angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by Drienzia: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2017
ArchEnemy:
You could ve asked him innocently about what he was looking for.

I just thought otherwise because he might become infuriated

Wierd though
Seems you don't know those guys. That question alone might lead to slaps and punching, last last, you'd be asked to leave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by Drienzia: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2017
HomoSapiien:
So now what do we do with this useless thread angry
I beg your pardon, you weren't forced to comment, were you?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2017
This shït don't happen in saner countries. Nigeria is a lawless State!. They know the calibre of people they oppress.
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by ArchEnemy(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2017
Drienzia:
Seems you don't know those guys. That question alone might lead to slaps and punching, last last, you'd be asked to leave
I understand my Brother.
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2017
Those police guys tried seizing my phone because I was making a call in front of a bank

Threatened to arrest me because I was arguing
And I refused to give dem money remain smor make dem beat my papa

1 Like

Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by ArchEnemy(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2017
kimbra:
This shït don't happen in saner countries. Nigeria is a lawless State!. They know the calibre of people they oppress.

Don't be too certain
We get to know our mess because we are here
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by Drienzia: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
Those police guys tried seizing my phone because I was making a call in front of a bank

Threatened to arrest me because I was arguing
And I refused to give dem money remain smor make dem beat my papa
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2017
ArchEnemy:

Don't be too certain
We get to know our mess because we are here
My dear!, I am certain things such as these don't happen in saner countries. His privacy was invaded without any warrant for such. This could only happen in a lawless state.
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by J3RK: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2017
Brain dead Impish Goat-like Urang-utan
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by dollyjoy(f): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2017
CoolFreeday:

hey D, how're you? Happy Sunday
Happy Sunday F.
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by HomoSapiien: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Drienzia:
I beg your pardon, you weren't forced to comment, were you?
?
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
It's funny how policemen harass innocent citizens while playing blind to the corrupt ones. Nigeria is a country where the law is an offence smiley
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by CoolFreeday(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
dollyjoy:
Happy Sunday F.
Thanks. how're you?
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by ikombe: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
if na me i no go even open my phone for them undecided

We go die for dat place angry
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by progress69: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
How do u know they are DSS?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
ikombe:
if na me i no go even open my phone for them undecided

We go die for dat place angry
bro, naa you go die no be dem... By the time dem give u three resounding slaps,naa the tears for your eye go waka go log in... Even if u sabi buhari, u go don suffer first...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by firstking01(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Drienzia:

This is not a Calumny

Can't keep this to myself any longer ..

Two days ago,I boarded a taxi.. on the Abraka/Orerokpe(Ethiop east) Rd, the taxi was stopped by the department of state security service (DSS), after looking at everyone in the vehicle, I was asked to come out.. (Maybe because, I was the only young person in it) in his statement, "See as u fine like this" initially, I thought it was just mere flattering, till I was asked to bring out my device and unlock it. Wow..He logged into my FB Acc, then down to my inbox, Same applies to my WhatsApp Acc. I was perplexed. He moved down to my gallery and was checking my photos, After checking, and finding nothing implicating, We were allowed to continue with our journey. Long story short, I was really embarrassed. I mean, there's a right to PRIVATE AND FAMILY LIFE. Our mobile phones should be our privacy. What's the business with My personal device with the DSS if they weren't asked to come check me for an order from d court? 9ja which way? Na so we go de dee?

I'm sharing this, not because I want to get an attention.. Did this because I really was hurt, and its disheartening, seeing our beloved country being knocked down by those who er supposed to make sure citizens er law abiding...
If it's me i won't let them ransack my phone down to my fb and whatsapp, that's a bridge of privacy...there's a limit to every nonsense, me, i'm a very stubborn person o.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by Drienzia: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
progress69:
How do u know they are DSS?
How I knew they were DSS Like seriously
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by progress69: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Drienzia:
How I knew they were DSS Like seriously

Yes...like seriously!
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by Senipapa(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
I was just about saying I would never let them have access to my phone without a search warrant, then I remembered this people are monsters, so on a second thought once I have nothing incriminating I would just let them have their way in other to leave as quickly as possible unharmed.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by Greenbullet(m): 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
my own experience was in Benin city, ugbowo,driving
.they stopped me and told me to park.that day was the 24th of November 2016 ,7:13pm. The policemen asked me to stop and asked me for my documents, I gave them everything but I saw it in the policemen's eyes that they wanted more,they stared at me like thrives devising a way to extort me,they asked me for my phone and I asked the man what he needed my phone for,he raised his voice that I should not question him, I told him to show me a warrant for me to give the phone to him,he said his gun is his warrant, I just laughed and said to him, I won't give him my phone.he starelted shouting that I want to disobey him but thank God some men measuring 6 in number intervened.the the if had to let me go.
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by babyfaceafrica: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lolz..they are not DSS...probably police or they impersonating DSS...DSS don't deal with trival things..if DSS get your matter for mind..you won't be here..just forget it..

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by Drienzia: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
progress69:

Yes...like seriously!
Because they were wearing beads and grinding pepper...
Re: My Experience With DSS Two Days Ago by Drienzia: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz..they are not DSS...probably police or they impersonating DSS...DSS don't deal with trival things..if DSS get your matter for mind..you won't be here..just forget it..
My friend shut up!!! Don't say what you don't know, so the hilux with "Department of state security service" is still based on impersonation to you abi?!? Don't know were u and your likes came from..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? / Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications / Pure Water Is Now #20 Naira.. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.