Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman (45586 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by goryorhal(m): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
Charly68:
If Indeed this lady is lying she can't die well in Jesus name. Nobody need to curse him she is already cursed by her action. .The damage she is causing to the body of Christ alone is enough to invite the wrath of God.

which body of christ ? u mean Mr sulieman is a body of christ ?

uncle abeg come go buy boli come make we chop

5 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Osazuwa72: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
izuchukwulaw:
;DHerdsman
The fake pastor on Saturday gave one of his usual fake prophesies that"within 24 hours" something will happen to his accuser.

On Sunday, he stood at the "altar" in his church and LIED to his church members that Stephanie had confessed inside the church that all she said about him were fabricated and untrue. He then referred to his fake prophesy on Saturday claiming his prophesy has come to pass.

These two clips are on YouTube.

HOWEVER THERE IS NO CLIP WHATSOEVER ON THE FAKE CONFESSION FROM STEPHANIE AND STEPHANIE IS STICKING TO HER STORY 100%

Apostle suleman is a LIAR and a FRAUD.

HOW CAN A SO CALLED MAN OF GOD TELL SUCH BRAZEN LIES TO HIS "CHURCH MEMBERS" IN THE HOUSE OF THE GOD HE CLAIMS HE WORSHIPS.
They are now trying to remove those video clips from YouTube platform. Too bad. Deception

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Amberon: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
Did Jesus tell you he stands with apostle suleman?
davo90tico:

I STAND WITH APOSTLE SULEMAN
I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH TRUTH

6 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by goryorhal(m): 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Amberon:

baba no mind that frog grin

4 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by ddippset(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
okochaik:
Only someone that has a brain similar to zombies will believe this +titute story.
only someone with akamu kunu or fura in his brain would not believe this story. what if forensic examination is done and their nude photos are real? what if her bank details are verified and the man has sent her millions truly? what if immigration is contacted and they actually flew to napoli at the same time? what if the hotel logs are checked and they actually spent 3 nights together? Would you agree that your brain is filled with mucus and akamu?

10 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by omenkaLives(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ralphlauren:
The fake pastor on Saturday gave one of his usual fake prophesies that"within 24 hours" something will happen to his accuser.

On Sunday, he stood at the "altar" in his church and LIED to his church members that Stephanie had confessed inside the church that all she said about him were fabricated and untrue. He then referred to his fake prophesy on Saturday claiming his prophesy has come to pass.

These two clips are on YouTube.

HOWEVER THERE IS NO CLIP WHATSOEVER ON THE FAKE CONFESSION FROM STEPHANIE AND STEPHANIE IS STICKING TO HER STORY 100%

Apostle suleman is a LIAR and a FRAUD.

HOW CAN A SO CALLED MAN OF GOD TELL SUCH BRAZEN LIES TO HIS "CHURCH MEMBERS" IN THE HOUSE OF THE GOD HE CLAIMS HE WORSHIPS.
Because he has a bottomless trough of gullible fans and worshipers across the country.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by goryorhal(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
ddippset:
only someone with akamu kunu or fura in his brain would not believe this story. what if forensic examination is done and their nude photos are real? what if her bank details are verified and the man has sent her millions truly? what if immigration is contacted and they actually flew to napoli at the same time? what if the hotel logs are checked and they actually spent 3 nights together? Would you agree that your brain if filled with mucus and akamu?

not only that alone including maggots and bedbugs

4 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by sammhi(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
This harlot is a shameless fool
What the hell of petition is this ?
In 2015 ?? So why wait two years ?
He gave you concoction? Christ ! How do we know ?
This lady is dumb
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Being desperate is not a judgement. David fornicated and murdered is the truth and its written in black & white. The thing I wont do is to call Otobo a liar or Suleiman a perfect man. If Suleiman did all what she says, she should bring proofs, the evidences are not forth coming yet allegations are flying to and fro.
femi4:
You are the one judging, everything you wrote is in support of the apostle

You already tagged the lady "desperate". You are a shame to Christianity
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Hexbee: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
#############typing#############n########disgalnatoomuchooooooooo#########gat bussiness to handle###
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by femi4: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
beatcoins:
Being desperate is not a judgement. David fornicated and murdered is the truth and its written in black & white. The thing I wont do is to call Otobo a liar or Suleiman a perfect man.
You should remember that he admitted and confessed hs sins...in fact he failed to eat for days

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Honestyboy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
My first comment on this matter. Guilty or not, The above allegations should be look into and investigated.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Osazuwa72: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
It is well oooo

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by thanknairaland1: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
d girl is like mama i water.
they have tried all dey could to pull d man of God down but no way. she is coming from d marine world to tarnish d image of dis pastor. pastor! don't mind d devil she is a failure. where there is casting down there is lifting up. holly ghost FIRE u mama iwater.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by OldBeer: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Splashme:
She is a fooolish girl
Only a fooolish person will recognize a fooolish girl

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by OldBeer: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Epraize:
That is why you are living a miserable life.
Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by OldBeer: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
okochaik:
Only someone that has a brain similar to zombies will believe this +titute story.
Mumuni
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
femi4:
You should remember admitted and confess his sins...intact he failed to eat for days
You are right sir, and that was why I used "was" in my sentence. Thanks for the chitchat.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by daclemx: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
1 Chronicles 16:22 Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. Those of you saying what you don't know be careful. As the OTOBO....she will reap what she is sowing...
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by deebrain(m): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Keep talking madam.

That my lady shares the same gender with you is unfortunate.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by stieyven(m): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Splashme:
She is a fooolish girl
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by azzima(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
Buharimustgo:
From failed marriage promise to threat to life over abortion, Otobi you are a disgrace to your sponsors,your illiteracy didn't allow u to take and understand your script properly, imagine the level of your inconsistencies,
See them!!! Apply this same passion you are using in defending another mortal human being into knowing God more. Some Nigerians are just too daft .Bigger Evangelists around the world have done worse than this guy and eventhough they all INITIALLY started their gra gra denial,they eventually came to confession. So what makes this one different? MUMU NIGERIANS! ! !

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Adagunduro: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
afefe ti feee... apostle dobo-dobo!!!
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by azzima(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
This girl's lawyers are VERY smart. The only way the police can investigate this case on her behalf is if she press a "criminal" case against this man and her lawyers found a way around that by using the abortion charge. Ppl think she is stupid but she has the most experienced and rugged lawyer in Nigeria. They wouldn't have picked this case if there wasn't "overwhelming " evidence against this man. It is smart that they aren't showing all their card yet by revealing more proofs.......This man better confess!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Buharimustgo: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
azzima:
See them!!! Apply this same passion you are using in defending another mortal human being into knowing God more. Some Nigerians are just too daft .Bigger Evangelists around the world have done worse than this guy and eventhough they all INITIALLY started their gra gra denial,they eventually came to confession. So what makes this one different? MUMU NIGERIANS! ! !

Please note that I love some of the practitioners of Islam more than the so called Christians because of hypocrisy, stop acting like a saint
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by azzima(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
thanknairaland1:
d girl is like mama i water.
they have tried all dey could to pull d man of God down but no way. she is coming from d marine world to tarnish d image of dis pastor. pastor! don't mind d devil she is a failure. where there is casting down there is lifting up. holly ghost FIRE u mama iwater.
This statement is a CLASSIC reason why Africa is the DARK continent. See statement! Ignorance is a disease.

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by omofunaab(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
Because he has a bottomless trough of gullible fans and worshipers across the country.

One thing this whole saga has shown me is that we many nairalanders that are in religious bondage.

The comments I've seen so far are something else.

Police arrested Miss Otobo on behalf of apostle sulaiman, going by their postulations that it's a government conspiracy, aren't the Nigerian police supposed to be part of the government conspiracy?

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by aydought: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
I remember the story that Daddy E.A. Adeboye once told us, the congregants at one of the Holy Ghost Services.

A lady claimed that Daddy Adeboye is meant to be her husband and started trailing him to all the places he went for crusades, even outside Nigeria. On one occasion, he went for a crusade abroad and as he was just checking in to the hotel room, the daughter of Jezebel suddenly showed up again! Daddy was surprised and wondered how she managed to get the information of his foreign trip. Daddy strongly threatened to arrest her and seriously warned her before she backed off, after her several evil trials.

Stephanie is another demon brought to ridicule this man of God. One thing I know is that, God never loses a battle and the truth shall prevail one day. If all these things were true, why is that nobody in this technology age knew about this discreet relationship? Nigerians are sharper and smarter. Even when you see a frog misbehaving on the road, we video it and put it on social media! So everybody was blindfolded to keep quiet all this while? So none of these hotels have workers or guests who could have recognized Apostle Suleiman? Does it mean he kept on disguising throughout the period Ms. Otobo mentioned, sneaking in and out of the various locations? Imagine!! No single member of the Apostle's church was part of his crusade teams during the period?

Haba!! Let us fear God oooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Flaghouse1: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
This is Apostle's immediate response on Channels TV..... angry angry angry

Touch not my anointed...Make this Stephanie take time. Didn't Bible say "go forth and multiply"? angry

Justin slayer you are a real comedian -l!!!
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by davo90tico(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Amberon:
DID JESUS TELL YOU HE DOESNT?
I STAND WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH TRUTH
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by dallyemmy: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tomorrow she go talk anoda tori...
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by azzima(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Please note that I love some of the practitioners of Islam more than the so called Christians because of hypocrisy, stop acting like a saint
and so??what does that have to do with you losing your head defending someone you don't know Am sure you know of the existence of false prophets. The other day in Benin,another one was caught pants down sleeping with another man's wife.....if he wasn't caught pants down,he would have been quoting the bible up and down and blaming El rufai. How can Sulaiman blame El rufai over a statement he made a month ago but he ADMITTED knowing and giving this girl big money wayyyyyyyyy before he made the statement against Muslim.?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors / Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.