Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933159 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Sterope(f): 2:33pm On May 29, 2017
Notice to all...PLEASE DO NOT quote me again

Thanks.
Tgold1:

Oh My Jesus.... This dearie is in my thought.....

Had to read some pages to know what really happened....
Well, different people with different opinion....

Pamelb, something like this must happen, and once you open your mind to the person, either in explanation or warning and the person still try to exhibit his/her stupidity, pls just move on and ignore, don't even think of quitting.

Sterope
I feel what you've said and from your perspective you are right, no one is promoting violence(rape, domestic violence, woman battery, infidelity and d likes) but try and understand the reader b4 drawing a conclusion.

Stay blessed y'all I mean no harm here and I love y'all.

Out of peace.

Good work dear.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Precial419: 3:52pm On May 29, 2017
Hi pamelb, i love ur wrk. Its so cool n u r d best. I love d way u make claire stumble on the truth, at least she nw knws dat mike is nt trulz sorry. Claire is rely an african woman trying to fight for home-nix plot.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 4:08pm On May 29, 2017
Sterope:
Notice to all...PLEASE DO NOT quote me again

Thanks.
wow babe. This is becoming something else.
You're so bitter and i think you need help. Even your signature says "i hate life"
Bae, i do not know what you maybe passing through in life but i just want you to know that life screws us all.
Take a chill pill and if its not helping, i suggest you meet a counsellor. Like i said earlier, you need help, no offences please.
Thanks. Pls can i have your number so i can contact you? We really need to talk

4 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Dammykrone(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2017
Hmm... This story I am nt understanding again on.. PamelB thanks 4 d update!
Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2017
purityval:

Yess boss.... Don't worry man, something on the pipeline.
Okay boss...I dey wait 4 filling station,
Re: United In Betrayal by Sterope(f): 6:04pm On May 29, 2017
I hate life because of what is going on this earth like the recent Manchester bombing and insurgencies around the world. If you are intelligent enough, you will agree with me that it is enough to hate life...It could have been me, my friends or my family.....I was that close to mourning someone I care about.

But I don't think you really are that intelligent because if you were, you would agree with me that the writer have raised topical issues and you would have known that it is not uncommon to criticique art, and also you would have seen my apology and realized that there was no need to mention me. My issues were with the writer and not you and they have been resolved.

However, talking about my personal life, trust me the envy will kill you when you take just a peep....Just a wee peap

I am not going to reply you again. Please go take care of your mental health for your sake and your family's. Thanks for signing attendance. You have been noted.

Please can we not derail this thread further? Thanks

Chumzypinky:

You're so bitter and i think you need help. Even your signature says "i hate life"
Bae, i do not know what you maybe passing through in life but i just want you to know that life screws us all.
Take a chill pill and if its not helping, i suggest you meet a counsellor. Like i said earlier, you need help, no offences please.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by wonderfulchild: 6:14pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=Chumzypinky post=56993210]
Chumzy,what's up? Been checking on 'Tradition' for days now,for updates,but couldn't find any. pls,update small nau,hmm
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 29, 2017
Sterope:
I hate life because of what is going on this earth like the recent Manchester bombing and insurgencies around the world. If you are intelligent enough, you will agree with me that it is enough to hate life...It could have been me, my friends or my family.....I was that close to mourning someone I care about.

But I don't think you really are that intelligent because if you were, you would agree with me that the writer have raised topical issues and you would have known that it is not uncommon to criticique art, and also you would have seen my apology and realized that there is no need to mention me. My issues were with the writer and not you and they have been resolved.

However, talking about my personal life, trust me the envy will kill you when you take just a peep....Just a wee peap

I am not going to reply you again. Please go take care of your mental health for your sake and your family's. Thanks for signing attendance. You have been noted.

Please can we not derail this thread further. Thanks

My dear is enough ok, even when you're mentioned just ignore. You can also ignore my mention.

Chumzypinky please don't reply back. Can you gimme (us) another update on Tradition.

Pamelb read her critics from another angle please and don't go all mad on your readers. I know I hardly/ comment but your story is very interesting. I was like 'ahh, nawa oo Michael self he's really incorrigible' but I can't jump to conclusions yet cos I'm not the writer.

PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD DERAIL THIS THREAD AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Sterope(f): 6:40pm On May 29, 2017
I actually ignored some peoplesmiley

Thanks anyways

Prettyhurts:

My dear is enough ok, even when you're mentioned just ignore. You can also ignore my mention.

Chumzypinky please don't reply back. Can you gimme (us) another update on Tradition.

Pamelb read her critics from another angle please and don't go all mad on your readers. I know I hardly/ comment but your story is very interesting. I was like 'ahh, nawa oo Michael self he's really incorrigible' but I can't jump to conclusions yet cos I'm not the writer.

PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD DERAIL THIS THREAD AGAIN

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2017
Just as our monikers are different so are our thought point of views and more profoundly our experiences, u don't know wat d other person has past tru or is currently going tru, so don't b quick to judge or even insult such person, d best we can do is to respect each other... PamelB don't let anything anyone said affect u, its nt because of u or ur story, its all abt d person nd his/her life experience which later grows into his personal conviction and later becomes a post on ur thread....
Back to d story... I nw c wat wrong wit Micheal... He is insecure, weak and foolish....

#insecure... During d two weeks dat Claire ws sick, claire sayin no to him is d worst tin dat can ever happen... He would see it as insult nd insubordination which he attributed to d fact dat she is having an affair... So he did wat an insecure man would do under the sane situation, look 4 it else where.
#weak...being insecure and weak, he couldn't surmon d strength to stop, even after he had realize d truth dat Claire ws rili sick...so he continue .
#Foolish.... Everything else dat stupid man did is out of foolishness... Fighting a brother because of a woman, sorry a ho...dat ws d height of it
#conclusion.. Micheal does nt deserve any form of forgiveness, he needs to suffer...cos trust me there are many Sarah out dere, he needs to b taught a serious lesson so dat next time he would act as a man

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 8:46pm On May 29, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
I don't care for what purpose but Kelvin broke the bro code. That's not nice.
Hey! What brother code? Coz I seem not to understand the bro code you talking about! Everything kelvin did wasnt for Claire alone, its for Michael too, if he gets his home back And be in peace is it for me? Or is it for kelvin?

My bro, don't cover shii up all in the name of guy code. Pls if you have a fuckboy or forkman or forkguy as a friend do everything in your power to save his head.... Coz its dangerous.

#peace

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=Sterope post=56996607]I hate life because of what is going on this earth like the recent Manchester bombing and insurgencies around the world. If you are intelligent enough, you will agree with me that it is enough to hate life...It could have been me, my friends or my family.....I was that close to mourning someone I care about.

But I don't think you really are that intelligent because if you were, you would agree with me that the writer have raised topical issues and you would have known that it is not uncommon to criticique art, and also you would have seen my apology and realized that there is no need to mention me. My issues were with the writer and not you and they have been resolved.

[/quote
Ignore her jor, she thinks she knows it all.
Re: United In Betrayal by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2017
Tgold1:

Hey! What brother code? Coz I seem not to understand the bro code you talking about! Everything kelvin did wasnt for Claire alone, its for Michael too, if he gets his home back And be in peace is it for me? Or is it for kelvin?

My bro, don't cover shii up all in the name of guy code. Pls if you have a fuckboy or forkman or forkguy as a friend do everything in your power to save his head.... Coz its dangerous.

#peace
OKAY.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 8:53pm On May 29, 2017
Thanks for the update pamelB

ehen crisly better start coming

loving this story than my job lol

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:

i dont wanna get involved but I think u are the one that needs help because u sound very irrational and jealous. Visit a counsellor, Over sabi.
Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 9:16pm On May 29, 2017
iamloyalty:

i dont wanna get involved but I think u are the one that needs help because u sound very irrational and jealous. Visit a counsellor, Over sabi.
hey, i didnt say something for you to get angry.
I just wanted to help. You sound bitter and so unforgiving and believe me if the world has ur perspective, no one's gonna be breathin 2day.
Because one way or the other we've all stepped on someone's toes without actually knowing.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 9:20pm On May 29, 2017
Sterope:

do you know you're very stupid and delusional?
I wont say more than that.
You're just frustrated and i pray you dont die on time with all the bitterness buried inside you.
I never insulted you but instead of you replyin me like the normal human being you went ahead insulting your head and not me. Well, just stop all the bitterness and unnecessary insults try to be nice. We only live once. I'm sure you must be a very lean person.

And...a solution, if you hate life you know what to do right?

Commit suicide and die in peace!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 9:22pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=iamloyalty post=57001066][/quote]
i dont blame u. I blame Buhari for rendering y'all jobless. No need replying this comment. Lets not derail the thread any further
Re: United In Betrayal by Twinkle004(f): 9:29pm On May 29, 2017
Michael is not serious. Something must be wrong with him. I was even thinking he has change. Na wa oooo.
Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:

You're just frustrated and i pray you dont die on time with all the bitterness buried inside you.
I never insulted you but instead of you replyin me like the normal human being you went ahead insulting your head and not me. Well, just stop all the bitterness and unnecessary insults try to be nice. We only live once. I'm sure you must be a very lean person.

As much as this got me I laughed too, in fact am still laughing.... But hey pls.... Let's all stop and ignore
Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 10:47pm On May 29, 2017
Twinkle004:
Michael is not serious. Something must be wrong with him. I was even thinking he has change. Na wa oooo.
I thought so too o but it's obvious his problem has no solution. He'd be the world most foolish man if he gets back with that Sarah.
Re: United In Betrayal by girlhaley(f): 11:09pm On May 29, 2017
Phew....

Mike is a bastard.... A fvcking one at that, A hoe? A wife, A brother. Something is wrong somewhere. Wtf

I double twale for Kelvin... Mehn, that guy is the real friend

Poor Claire, she married a Dog

Amara tho... Her own case dey synagogue

Sarah.... Aunty bleached face, home breaker, pepper them aunty... Your own don finish

And PamelB is the real Mvp here.... Tripple twale for u ma'am.... More ideas to your story

I think there's a battle going on here tho

Anticipating smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by gtin(m): 12:25am On May 30, 2017
Twinkle004:
So u follow me notice this Michael case? I no sure say dis guy gt plans to change oooo

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 8:23am On May 30, 2017
Good morning guys. How has it been? Please let's stop this quarrel amongst us. It has occupied like four pages out of the 21 the story already has. No one in his right senses will encourage wife battery, rape or any of the evil vices done by our favourite character, Micheal.

Let's stop the hate and enjoy the story guys.

I still love you all including those that said I shouldn't quote them. You guys are one in a million.

Update coming soon

6 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:24am On May 30, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Babe, chill jare. It isn't up to that level. You've kept your cool since this began, abeg keep it up. Isn't this just a faceless forum!
Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 9:26am On May 30, 2017
PamelB:
Good morning guys. How has it been? Please let's stop this quarrel amongst us. It has occupied like four pages out of the 21 the story already has. No one in his right senses will encourage wife battery, rape or any of the evil vices done by our favourite character, Micheal.

Let's stop the hate and enjoy the story guys.

I still love you all including those that said I shouldn't quote them. You guys are one in a million.

Update coming soon

Good one dear, waiting on it

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 9:58am On May 30, 2017
He was seated at the dinning, waiting for breakfast when his wife came downstairs. His jaw dropped open as he watched her.
She was dressed in a yellow chiffon gown that stopped on her mid thigh. The gown was so transparent that he could see the white crop top and white bum short she wore inside.
She completed her outfit with a white Nike snicker and a white channel handbag.
One thing he loved about his wife was her fashion sense. She stood out wherever she went. Little wonder her business was successful because people kept endorsing her.

"Good morning." She greeted

"Morning baby. How was your night?"

"I bless God. I'm leaving for the plaza." She pouted her lips

"Won't you have breakfast with me?" He knew the answer but he just wanted to ask.

"I'll eat out. Thanks. What will your day be like?"

Anger and jealousy filled his heart. Kelvin was trying to take his wife from him.

"I'll go to the office. I've got to make arrangements for a new secretary and a PA."

"You never wanted a PA before now."

"Change. It won't hurt if I try it out now."

Her phone beeped and she checked it

"I'll leave now. Be home early for dinner."

To his surprise, she pecked his forehead and cat walked out of the house.
Was he dreaming? Claire pecked him?
He stood up and rushed to the window in time to see her step into her car.
This was a good start. She has forgiven him. A smile appeared on his face as he sat back at the dinning.
Ebere came out with his breakfast, served him and was about leaving when his phone beeped.
He read the message and paused.

"Ebere right?" He asked

"Yes sir. Do you need anything else?"

He ran his eyes over her and shook his head. She was more beautiful than Gertrude but with lesser modalities.

"Run me a bath." He said and started eating his favourite dish of spaghetti.

They sat at a table beside the window at crunches. He had not only taken her shopping but had given her a lot of profit for the day because all they bought were from her plaza. Handbags, boots, heels, wedges, snickers, clothes and wigs. The sales girl had given them a discount like she didn't know them. Everything was stacked in her car. They had taken pictures and videos which were trending on Snapchat and Instagram. She had never had so much fun in her life. Now, they were seated for lunch.

A waitress came with their meal; two plates of fried rice, a full chicken, bottles of water and a bottle of Andre.
She dropped them on the table and walked away, promising to bring dessert in forty five minutes.

"Wow. Full peppered chicken. I'm so loving this."

She took pictures while Kelvin laughed.

"I'll say it over and over again, you're a baby."

"And this time, I have to agree with you."

They laughed and started eating. This was of course, the best day of the young woman's life.

Pairs of eyes met him as he stepped into the complex.
He wasn't shaken because he expected the reaction he was getting.
He responded to greetings as formal as possible before heading to his personal lift.
He had done what he thought would remedy the situation. He had called the board to a meeting himself and had even gone ahead to invite Sarah.

He got to his office and sat down. Nancy, the MD's secretary had cleaned his office for him and he was grateful.
She came in moments later, bearing some files.

"Excuse me sir. The MD asked that you look at this files." She dropped them on the table.

He nodded with a slight smile.

"The board will be ready in an hour for the meeting."

"Nancy, I want to ask you a personal Q."

"Go ahead sir."

"What's your opinion about men who cheat on their wives?"

While they waited for dessert, they got busy with their mouth.

"So when will you bring a woman home? I need a daughter in law Kelvin."

He laughed and she followed.

"Oh my Claire you won't kill me y'know."

"Believe me, I won't."

They laughed again.

"But I'm serious. When will you get married?"

"Soon pretty face. I just don't want to make mistakes. You know, I thought Amara was the one but she was totally the opposite of who I thought she is."

Her eyes narrowed but she maintained her smile.

"Don't use that as an excuse. There are lots of good women out there. Don't let Amara's behaviour ruin your thoughts about women "

"Of course not. You're a woman too so I need no one to tell me that there are good women around."

"Good. So when are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow evening. I've booked my flight already."

"Awwn. I'll miss you Kel."

"Not as much as oll miss you pretty face."

She smiled and held his outstretched hands over the table

"You're a good woman Claire, you're strong and I'm proud to be among the few people in your life."

"Don't make me cry Kelvin. It'll ruin my makeup and I won't look good for an afternoon selfie." She sniffed, holding back the urge to cry.

He laughed and pinched her palm

"Don't cry honey because I need that selfie."

"Then don't make me. I'll miss you Kelvin."

"I know. I know Claire. But I want you to be happy. You know the difference between good and bad. Instead of you to stay unhappy with something, walk away before it eats your head. You know what I mean right?"

She nodded and her eyes caught the waitress approaching with their dessert.

"And my dessert is here." She giggled excitedly.

"You're a baby "

"I know. I know."

They laughed as the waiter approached their table.
Friends who make your happiness their priority are not just friends. They're family.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Grandslam7(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2017
Michael Is Really Missing Something, Kelvin Thanks For Making Sure That Claire Smiles Again. PamelB Thanks For The Update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Twinkle004(f): 10:22am On May 30, 2017
crislyn:

I thought so too o but it's obvious his problem has no solution. He'd be the world most foolish man if he gets back with that Sarah.
Seriously. what on earth will make a man fight is best friend over a mistress...
Re: United In Betrayal by Twinkle004(f): 10:22am On May 30, 2017
gtin:

So u follow me notice this Michael case? I no sure say dis guy gt plans to change oooo
Am sorry to say but some men don't think at all.
Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 10:36am On May 30, 2017
Twinkle004:
Am sorry to say but some men don't think at all.
as in eh, me sef tire. Dude is a dog

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.