Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933175 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 5:27pm On May 28, 2017
PamelB

pamelB

pamelB

YOU THE BEST ALWAYS

crisly where are you ?
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 5:44pm On May 28, 2017
Sterope:
I didn't stir anything. One cannot advocate against something again abi what....Imagine action fuels reality and such imagination that will encourage such vices which are already prevalent in our society should not be encouraged whatsoever. I don't need to be a victim to feel for victims. H

Abi should do you want to wait till you or some you know experience these things before you advocate against them....Because that is exactly why you are trying to tell me. I am not you.

There are people on this thread who have wished for a wife like Claire and those who have urged the writer to make Claire stay and build her home and those who choose to overlook Michael's attitudes because it is his weaknesses and he was not like that before so Claire should forgive him OR is it not on this same forum people support domestic abuse, rape and infidelity? And I also know this imagination is exactly what goes in in real life therefore I have every right and duty to speak against it imagination or not. Imagination that encourages such vices should be criticized and I will do my best when I have the time and energy for it.

I have apologised to the writer, I hope you didn't miss that. Biko, don't stir things up again.

The guy I quoted said I was too bitter about this story. I didn't even take it as an offenc because it is not. It is a good compliment which I am proud of. I don't mind being bitter about domestic abuse, infidelity and rape. Bitterness for such vices is a good trait.

imagination or not abi, then kukuma get out of here.
You concluded my story for me and I'm quiet about it but this is enough. There's a limit to all nonsense.
Wat if this story doesn't end d way you're thinking it would end? Please eh, go and construct a story and I'll gladly come and read, derail the thread, confuse the readers and make sure u clap for me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 6:08pm On May 28, 2017
PameLB u ar d best AS For U Sterope Please Writer Your Story I Will Come And Read It
Re: United In Betrayal by Sterope(f): 6:09pm On May 28, 2017
Who is talking to this one? I am done with you and I have apologised. I am not doing more than that but I won't let some unserious elements attack me. You are a writer and you need to learn to take criticisms.

PamelB:
You concluded my story for me and I'm quiet about it but this is enough. There's a limit to all nonsense.
Wat if this story doesn't end d way you're thinking it would end? Please eh, go and construct a story and I'll gladly come and read, derail the thread, confuse the readers and make sure u clap for me.
Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 6:10pm On May 28, 2017
PameLB Waiting For D Nxt Pls
Re: United In Betrayal by Lyoncrescent: 6:16pm On May 28, 2017
PamelB:

Please don't listen to the unfounded criticisms. How can you criticise a work of art that's not yet done ? I remember a similar thing in the thread the devil who loved me and people jumping into conclusions before the story ended. Its okay to guess but to attack the writers craft when the work is not yet complete is just senseless to put it mildly. You can have your opinion but only criticise a complete work.

PAM PAM PAM in nkem owohs voice, biko carry go. Don't be discouraged. I'm following you so I get notifications whenever you post. Forget the unfounded critics and continue.
Re: United In Betrayal by Lyoncrescent: 6:22pm On May 28, 2017
Sterope:
Who is talking to this one? I am done with you and I have apologised. I am not doing more than that but I won't let some unserious elements attack me. You are a writer and you need to learn to take criticisms.

Oga ade , how can you criticise an incomplete work of art ? Criticism is good but she hasn't finished the story. Imagine she released this story as a novel of 170 pages and where she stopped currently is page 70, will you still go ahead with your criticism without reading till page 170 ? Or don't you find it plausible that it's hard for Claire to leave her marriage to the only man she has ever had sex with among other issues. Biko, let her finish than you can criticise.
Re: United In Betrayal by Shakyroh320(f): 8:49pm On May 28, 2017
Please madam,let the people that wants to comot comot,may we know say we that are ready to stay,u beta come and give me dinner so that i wont sleep hungry,even if u write wrong thing me i dey gbadun(enjoy) u to the fullest,its fiction,so pamela is still the master here so far its her opinion which is the fact here,and fact cannot be disputed,kip the story flowing madam
Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 9:07pm On May 28, 2017
But seriously ehn, i've been reading all types of comments and i must say i'm wowed.

I mean...someone cannot pen down his/her thoughts down again ni?

Shey every story must have moral nko?
All these love love stories we read here and there, all these they-made-love-everywhere-they-could-find kind of stories, is there anything to be learnt from those stories?
And funny enof we dont joke with them. So what the hell is going on? I just dont understand.

Ok. Michael f'd up and he doesnt deserve a second chance. I personally is not a very a very big fan of forgiveness. I do think that not everyone deserves forgiveness. And maybe in reality i will never advice Claire to take Michael back.
But its just a story na. And there's no Claire, Phil, Amara, Gertrude, Michael, Kelvin and Sarah out there.
C'mon guys enjoy the direction the story is headed and dont bother yourself looking for morals. If you're look for morals, you know where to get one.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 9:12pm On May 28, 2017
iamnicer:
PamelB

pamelB

pamelB

YOU THE BEST ALWAYS

crisly where are you ?
I'm here o...observing everything that is happening. I don't know how we got to this point o...Pls beg PamelB cuz me I want to see the end of this story.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Bibi294(f): 9:20pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=Chumzypinky post=56968739
But its just a story na. And there's no Claire, Phil, Amara, Gertrude, Michael, Kelvin and Sarah out there.
[/quote]
There might be o... A lot of things are happening around now....

The storyline is beautiful... Inability of couples (women) to endure this days brings about high rate of divorce...

Michael makes a mistake buh no one(maybe excluding the writer) sees the mistakes Claire makes...

Feminist, these days are just supporting women even when they are at fault...

A married woman (according to my own point of view) should not keep some sort of friendship... (Esp. Phil's)
Re: United In Betrayal by Dammykrone(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2017
PamelB know this for sure..as a writer there bound to b criticism but it doesn't mean anything thing
People will criticize and criticize.... some people don't even know Wat to type but know this ..
There are readers here on nairaland dat give encouragement to writers... PamelB pls don't take their criticism to heart pls note dat we love u and will continue to love u.
Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2017
purityval:
Sooooooo... I had to go down a couple of pages to get a hang on what is happening.

PamelB... Honey you are damn good, guess I have told you this a million times grin. Thinking of stopping this story is 'haram' Thank God you didn't after all.

Know this, readers opinion varies. Some are awesomly encouraging while others are not. Sometimes a story stirs up a readers emotions especially when the story strays from an already constructed plot in his/her head. This can lead the reader to vent out anger and frustration, not against you but against the story. The funny thing is, this people don't leave the story, they still check up on it continuosly showing that they love you but the story dey make them vex grin

Sterope bae... Aunty you dey para oo. Your vex for micheal full basket grin Hey this world (thread) is someone's imagination ok, lets not be too serious about it rather lets enjoy it as it unfolds. I don't know if this particular story stirred up something within or its just you dissatisfied with the turn of events, either ways just like Pamela said, she is neither a supporter of domestic voilence nor rape. Who called you bitter again? I don't think you are.

Soooo why don't we allow the OP to trill us again instead of killing the vibe? Negative vibes can kill a writers urge believe me..

Oluwa yungzee is sighted in high places

#shalom

Baba purityval I settle down greet u... M still waiting on u like d second coming of christ
Re: United In Betrayal by saxwizard(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2017
Dammykrone:
Saxwizard wie iz mai own popcorn. .or u don't wanna welcome me? PamelB I sight u oo keep it rolln

get urs at the back of the cinema
Re: United In Betrayal by charytea(f): 10:43pm On May 28, 2017
Nawa o, i am just forced to comment. Guys! Na wetin? The story never end nah! Claire is doing what i think every woman should do! She hasnt forgiven him na! She is still angry with him which is just besides the story has nt ended. I dnt expect Claire to just pack up and leave her home, for who? Amara? Nah! So please lets relax and enjoy the story please. PamelB, I believe in U nd i trust u to do what's right.
Re: United In Betrayal by Dammykrone(m): 12:08am On May 29, 2017
saxwizard:

grin
saxwizard:

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 7:47am On May 29, 2017
She picked up his complementary card. It was her last resort. She prayed he picks her call. She dialled his number using a different sim and he picked after the fourth ring.

"Micheal Njama on the line, who's this?"

It was obvious he was angry but she just had to do this.

"Micheal, your friend set me up. He drugged me to make me sexually active and he ended up getting it on tape. He r@ped me Micheal and in my unconscious state, forced me to tend in my resignation. Micheal.........."

He hung up and she threw the phone on the bed. He didn't believe her. He will never believe her.

He had heard enough. So Kelvin was the architect of it all. He had hated Sarah so much but this was the height of it. He angrily left the room and headed to Kelvin's room, anger mixing with the blood in his veins.
He got to the room and without knocking, threw the door open. Kelvin turned in shock.

"Man, easy with the door abeg."

His statement was met with a blow on the jaw and before Kelvin knew it, he was on the floor.

"What are you doing Micheal. Are you drunk?" Kelvin asked, holding the urge to hit back.

Micheal didn't stop throwing punches.

"How dare you set her up? How dare you r@pe her? How dare you Kelvin?"

This infuriated Kelvin and for that, he started throwing back the punches. A little struggle here and there and Kelvin was on top, beating Micheal without batting eyelids.

He stood up when Micheal stopped his attempt at hitting back which was a failure.

"I've always wanted to do that to you the very moment I saw Sarah but I held back. It's a shame that for the sake of this same Sarah, you hit me man, you hit your own brother. So what if I set her up? At least she's paying the price for everything Claire went through. She'll be jobless her entire life and your facing the board is just a little punishment so you can control that little man down there. You're a f°°l Micheal and your only luck is that you're my best friend." Kelvin concluded, wiping the blood that was running from his broken lip.

"Get out of my house." Micheal said from the floor

"Of course I'll leave but bear this at the back of your mind, go back to that disgusting b!tch and I'll ruin you from Abuja because I also have a tape of you two in your office. F°°l." He cursed and turned to the door to see Claire standing there.

He wiped his lips again and left the room. He needed a drink and he'll book his accommodation with a hotel.
He would be there till his looks are okay before he goes back to Abuja.

She had heard the commotion and was curious. What kind of rough play is that one? She got to the room only to realise that it was rough but the play was excluded after all.
She had heard it all and swallowed it; hook line and sinker.
She also turned and went back to her room. Micheal could fight for a lover, interesting. She lay on her bed and the effect of the drugs came down on her and she closed her eyes to answer nature's call.

Kelvin sat at the bar in the sitting room. The liquor burned his broken lip but he didn't stop. There was need to get wasted. His own bestfriend asked him out of the house. What's worse? He filled another glass and emptied it in one gulp. He already paid for a suite at "ancient pillars" so he was waiting for the sun to go home before he left.
Thinking about the fight, he hissed again and slammed his fist on the table. A sane Micheal won't hit him, a sane Micheal won't ask him out of the house for the sake of a woman who isn't Claire.

She woke up, stretched and left for the kitchen. It was time for her favourite "twist of fate" and her room was becoming boring to her so she decided to do it in the sitting room but first of all, she would get junks to keep her mouth busy.
She picked a bowl, the cornflakes pack and the thin of milk. She also picked a bottle of water and began her journey to the sitting room. She can choose between corn flakes and her love for beans and plantain.
She got to the sitting room upstairs and was surprised to see Kelvin sitting at the bar.

"How long have you being sitting down there?" She asked, dropping her packages on a side table.

He didn't respond.

"Are you drunk?" She asked again

He chuckled

"For the first time in my life Claire, my drinking prowess has failed me. Look, I've downed half of this bottle but I'm sober."

She took the nearest bar stool and held his hands.

"Kelvin, you don't have to get drunk for any reason and you know it."

He looked at her and shook his head.

"You saw that right? My brother hit me because of his lover. Ain't we supposed to be inseparable? He chose his lover over his own brother Claire.".

"The same way he chose that lover over his wife. Come, I know what to do to get you outta this mess."

She stood up and he followed suit. She picked her properties from the side table and they headed to the dinning.

"Claire, I'm not a baby."

"Neither am I. But I love cornflakes."

He smiled and they settled down. She mixed the junk and they settled down to it, each picking spoons from the spoon rack on the table.

He hadn't come back to the room. Or did he leave without his things? He looked at the wrist watch, it was few minutes past seven. He stood up from the floor and grunted in pain. He couldn't stand straight and he was sure his face was a sight for sore eyes. He carried himself out of the room and heard laughter coming from the sitting room. He recognised his wife's laughter anytime. He had missed that.
He tiptoed to the sitting room and found them eating from same bowl. He withdrew and leaned on the wall.
When was the last time he ate with his wife, when was the last he made her laugh so loud?

"This is the last one, you'll have it so open up." He heard Kelvin say.

"You've fed me all through. Lemme do this one." His wife said babyish

"Alright."

He heard them mimick a mother feeding a baby and jealousy choked his throat.

"Thank you Claire. You're the best."

"I know, I know. You don't have to say that."

They both laughed heartily.

"So its been settled, tomorrow, we're going shopping at your plaza.'

"Yipee."

Kelvin laughed.

"You're a baby, you know that right?"

"I'm not. Babies don't get married."

"Right. So, breakfast, lunch, shopping and movies with me tomorrow. I want to enjoy my last moment in Lagos with you."

"Awwn. What about dinner?"

"You'll have dinner in your home Claire."

Silence fell between them and Micheal was tempted to go and apologise to his best friend for fighting him.

"I'll be leaving now Claire. I'll call you tomorrow morning."

"Good night Kelvin and please, take care of yourself."

"I will pretty face."

He quickly left, not missing his wife's chuckle. He rushed to his room and bolted it from inside. He didn't want to see his face. His pride was too much.
A quick turn from the door and the pain on his waist came back.

"Sh!t" He cursed.

16 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by EvaJael(f): 8:44am On May 29, 2017
Michael went too far by hitting Kelvin. The poor guy was onky trying to help him recover from his folly
Re: United In Betrayal by Daisyben(f): 8:50am On May 29, 2017
Tnks for d update.........
Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 9:11am On May 29, 2017
Pamelb Love Can U Pls Put A Little Rat Poison For Mike,? Pls
Re: United In Betrayal by bossy512(f): 9:19am On May 29, 2017
Well done, nice update
Re: United In Betrayal by Shakyroh320(f): 9:46am On May 29, 2017
yeah,thankx dear for the breakfast,more wisdom,micheal is stiil a fool sha,until he loses his job,thankx to kelvin for retaliating,atleast he ll nurse the wound for like three days and know wat it feel like to hava bruise.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:34am On May 29, 2017
Thanks for the update am still waiting to see Claire reaction.
Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 12:18pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=Bibi294 post=56969121][/quote]
u're right.
A married woman isnt supposed to be too close to a guy who isnt a husband or even related to herself or husband.
However in this case, Claire was lonely and well...she isnt entirely to blame
Re: United In Betrayal by purityval(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2017
yungeez:

Baba purityval I settle down greet u... M still waiting on u like d second coming of christ

Yess boss.... Don't worry man, something on the pipeline.
Re: United In Betrayal by Jsaviour(f): 12:37pm On May 29, 2017
Timson01:
micheal changed because he does not want to lose all i did not see that when i was reading sha these statement is basically speculative,micheal changed because he realised his mistake.he then understand why she should not have made her (claire) suffered like that

Come and see the man you said is changed and sorry for his action.
Re: United In Betrayal by Timson01(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2017
Sterope:
You haven't answered my questions? undecided

Hmmm, please tell me you will pray for someone to rape your two months baby and you must forgive that person because babies are his weakness. He is just a human being who is sexually vulnerable to them.

Sorry about that example....But it had to be used. That o exactly what you sound like when you ask people to forgive beasts.

You see when people treat others like trash it doesnt come from a place of weakness. It comes from a place of seeing yourself above that person or a place of envy to the extent you don't care about the humanity in them. That is exactly how predators reason. Pray tell why anyone should care about those who don't care about hurting you? They don't deserve it and when you see their actions as weaknesses, you are basically encouraging them and you are part of them because at the end of the day, they shou xo tiniest to hurt others, it is not their fault. It is their weaknesses.

Michael raped Gertrude. He almost killed Claire. Read the story again please

okay i dont know whst to tell u again u dont think anyone deserves a secound chance huh?
Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:
But seriously ehn, i've been reading all types of comments and i must say i'm wowed.

I mean...someone cannot pen down his/her thoughts down again ni?

Shey every story must have moral nko?
All these love love stories we read here and there, all these they-made-love-everywhere-they-could-find kind of stories, is there anything to be learnt from those stories?
And funny enof we dont joke with them. So what the hell is going on? I just dont understand.

Ok. Michael f'd up and he doesnt deserve a second chance. I personally is not a very a very big fan of forgiveness. I do think that not everyone deserves forgiveness. And maybe in reality i will never advice Claire to take Michael back.
C'mon guys enjoy the direction the story is headed and dont bother yourself looking for morals. If you're look for morals, you know where to get one.
Thanks

Oh My Jesus.... This dearie is in my thought.....

Had to read some pages to know what really happened....
Well, different people with different opinion....

Pamelb, something like this must happen, and once you open your mind to the person, either in explanation or warning and the person still try to exhibit his/her stupidity, pls just move on and ignore, don't even think of quitting.

Sterope
I feel what you've said and from your perspective you are right, no one is promoting violence(rape, domestic violence, woman battery, infidelity and d likes) but try and understand the reader b4 drawing a conclusion.

Stay blessed y'all I mean no harm here and I love y'all.

Out of peace.

Good work dear.

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by bimberry1307(f): 2:22pm On May 29, 2017
Thanks for the update, PamelB, I personally appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Babysuccess02(f): 2:23pm On May 29, 2017
Loving the way the story is going. More data to ur phone pamelB nd more strength to carry on. Love u dear.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2017
I don't care for what purpose but Kelvin broke the bro code. That's not nice.
Re: United In Betrayal by Sterope(f): 2:31pm On May 29, 2017
I don't think someone like Michael deserves a second chance
Timson01:
okay i dont know whst to tell u again u dont think anyone deserves a secound chance huh?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.