Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933172 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Tgold1:

And she chop beating and suffer heartbreak join
She likes it that is why she is still there, u know some women like it dat way.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
iamloyalty:

She likes it that is why she is still there, u know some women like it dat way.

Really? When person no be original suffer head

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Jsaviour(f): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
I think some women enjoy being treated as trash. You will be surprised Michael will still beat her again and she will still stay put. Claire I want to believe you have other plans.
Re: United In Betrayal by hanjorlah(f): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
please come nd quench our thirst
Re: United In Betrayal by Ochyglowsglows(f): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
PamelB, it's my birthday today, Pls one update before the end of today, Pls that's all I ask.
Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Micheal!, Micheal!!, u son of a...., u will neva learn
Re: United In Betrayal by Babysuccess02(f): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
PamelB. How ar u doing? Hope u hv nt abandoned us o. Its been long o
Re: United In Betrayal by kingjomezy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
I have being refreshing this page and no update....
and Real Madrid spoil my ticket yesterday.. no break my heart join ooo pamelb
Re: United In Betrayal by pweetypearls(f): 5:36am On Jun 05, 2017
smiley[color=#770077][/color]have been following for a while now and i must say this story is very interesting.PamelB,i must confess you are really talented.
Re: United In Betrayal by wizsolzy(m): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2017
Confirmed!!!!! Another Ode HV been spotted in d person of Mike...

Nice story... op kip it up...
Don't just dare ruin dis story by allowing Kelvin nd Claire to hv anything together...if ah hear am.. frofrem for u.

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by abubakarbabang7(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2017
is this story finished?
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2017
She looked at him and smiled. Exactly the reaction she had expected.

"I was out with Kelvin."

"Your husband right? Is that how shameless you are? You've forgotten that you're a married woman. Look at the time and tell me why you should be out by this time." He barked

She breathed out and clutched her phone very tightly.

"I'm talking to you Claire."

"I know it's late Micheal. I'm sorry."

Ebere and Chika walked in bearing huge shopping bags. They walked past the couple and went upstairs to Claire's room.

"My foot. I'm very sure you're having an affair with Kelvin."

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse you loose woman. And I thought we could start afresh and work things out properly. I........"

"Enough Micheal. How dare you?"

She dropped her phone on the table and approached the surprised micheal.

"Don't talk to me like that ever again. I didn't sleep with my secretary or your brother so please, don't call me a loose woman ever again. There's a limit to what I can take from you so you better not cross that line."

She picked her phone and catwalked out of the sitting room.

He stood rooted to the ground. She had never talked to him like that before.
What was wrong with his wife? What has happened to his Claire? Has Kelvin fed her with rubbish? No!
He picked his phone and dialled Kelvin's number. He picked after the third ring.

"Mike?"

"Hold it right there you traitor. What did you tell my wife? Why would you encourage her to insult me?"

"Insult you? Claire insulted you? That's not true. Claire can't do that."

"I see. Just get it straight Kelvin, I'll never forgive you for all you've done to me."

Kelvin laughed at his end, getting Micheal all confused.

"Don't forgive me Micheal. Please don't. You're beefing your best friend because he helped you get rid of the insect that was biting your scrotum. I've done my part as a friend, if you want to go back to Sarah, you can but don't ever call my line to talk trash."

He hung up before Micheal could speak further.

"Kelvin you won't get away with this, I promise."

She was done, putting everything in place and was about to hit the shower when her phone rang.

"Kelvin." She smiled and picked the call.

"Hello Kel. You called just in time."

"What transpired between your husband and yourself?"

"You mean micheal and I?"

"Do you have another man you call your husband?"

"Kel..... Kelvin you're angry. What's wrong?"

"Micheal called just now. He said you insulted him Claire."

"Kelvin, he called me a loose woman, said we were having an affair Kel. Besides, I didn't insult him. I only told him to mind his tongue. If I had not done it that way, I'm very sure he would have beaten me."

"Claire, you should have just walked away."

"What time are you leaving tomorrow?"

"My flight is for 10:00am."

"You should go to bed now. It's very late. Call me before you leave so I can drive you to the airport."

"No Claire. You......"

"I insist. Good night Kel."

He chuckled and ended the call.

She dropped her phone on the table and entered the bathroom.

He couldn't sleep. Claire was having an affair with Kelvin.
She wasn't even ashamed of it.
He was angry but he had wronged her first. He would start by making amends. He hoped that she would change and be that Claire he fell in love with.
He would talk to her in the morning so they can start afresh.

A text came into his phone and he checked it. Again!
He would deal with this one first and after that, he would go on a lunch date with his pretty wife. They would start from there.
He read the text message again and dropped the phone.
Tomorrow would make all things better.

A knock came on her door, waking her up.
She stood up and went to open the door, thinking it was Ebere. To her surprise, it was Micheal, bearing a tray of breakfast.

"Good morning baby."

She wiped her eyes to be sure she wasn't dreaming.

"May I come in?" He asked, smiling like a teenager in love.

She nodded and excused him. He walked into the room and dropped the tray on the bed.

"I brought you breakfast. Come."

She couldn't speak.
He pulled her gently to the bed and helped her to mix the beverages before opening the plate of home made toast.

"You go on. I've got something important to attend to before I leave for the office "

He took a bite from the toast and pecked her forehead before heading to the door.

"Uhm...." She cleared her throat.

He turned to her, looking so loving and concerned.

"Kelvin will be leaving by ten. Can I drop him at the airport?"

"Of course wifey. He's family but please, I'll pick you from the plaza so we can have lunch together."

She nodded and he left the room. He was glad that at least, she respected him by telling him about kelvin, then, she agreed to go on the lunch date with him.
He would get his wife back and they would start all over again.

She smiled. Lunch date with Micheal?
That was like decades ago. She would dress all hot for him and maybe, just maybe, they would try on having another baby.
She giggled and sipped from her tea cup, thanking God in her heart for saving her marriage again.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by EvaJael(f): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Michael's accusations are so annoying. I wonder what text messages he's receiving now. Well done pamelB

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by smokeydrinky: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2017
They day women r difficult to. Understand but I know it's men that are confused!!!!!! I still don't get how a cheating husband gets to be mad at his wife for a suspected cheating. Kai. He can dish but can't take.. ...lol
Re: United In Betrayal by kingjomezy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
isooorite! Oga Micheal I still dey suspect u ooh!..if we fit meet for real life I go punch ur face...se ur mouth like... it Is late.mtchwww
Re: United In Betrayal by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
nice update dear
Re: United In Betrayal by Clarabarbie(f): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Wow! Nice one. Please update quickly, you're starving alots of people angry
Re: United In Betrayal by XCELsis(f): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
So captivating
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2017
He adjusted his tie and got into the car. This was the last time he would come here. He fished his phone out of his suit and dialled Claire's number

"Bae." He greeted as soon as she picked.

"Yes dear. Been expecting your call."

"I'm sorry honey. Had a little closed door meeting with some clients but I'm free now. Where are you?"

"My office. Got here about an hour ago or maybe more."

"So kelvin has gone?"

"Yea."

"Alright baby. I'll pick you up by one."

"Okay. Take care."

"You too baby."

He hung up, turned on the ignition and drove off without sparing the building another glance.

She hissed. Her new boss was a woman who doesn't know how to smile. This was the third time she was sending her coffee that morning. She dropped the mug on her desk and sat down dejectedly.
Two days in the new branch and her boss already told her she was incompetent.
She missed Micheal.
Speaking of which, she picked her phone and dialled his number. He didn't pick so she quickly drafted a message;

"Hi boo. I miss you so much. What about I come around this weekend so we can get crazy and fork ourselves to stupor? My Honeywell yearns for you dear. Reply ASAP."

She sent it and dropped the phone, picked her handbag and made her way to the restroom. She needed to get laid and if she doesn't get a man, she'll create the kind of man she wants.

She was dressed in a denim quarter trouser, a yellow crop top and a denim blazer. She completed her outfit with a yellow boot. Her make up was light and beautiful. She parked her hair in a messy bun.
She stepped out of her plaza, turning heads to her direction. She spotted her husband's car and began to walk to it. He came out before she got to the car and they shared a passionate kiss.

"Hi baby." She greeted

"You're looking pretty as always honey. I'm the luckiest man alive."

"Don't start with flattery honey."

He took her to her side of the car and she got in. He closed the door after her and went to his side. He was happy. He had his marriage back and he would do anything to keep it that way.
He got into the car and drove off. They were starting afresh and every other thing doesn't count.

"I'll be going back next week bro."

"Why? Don't tell me you're still thinking about her. I've made girls available for you......."

"They are not Claire. But that's not why I'm going back to Nigeria."

"Tell me. Phil, tell me, if not for Claire then why are you going back?"

"I got an email last night. Chief justice of the federation wants a closed door meeting with me."

"Are you sure Phil?"

Phil rolled his eyes at him and stood up.

"If it'll interest you, I'll come back after the supposed meeting biko. This maybe the breakthrough my firm has been looking for so I'm not gonna let it pass because you think I can't get over a heartbreak."

"Your business Phil. You've got a woman in your bed so go to her."

"She's sleeping alone. I'll use another room tonight. And please, stop bringing girls to me. I've got choices and special taste.*

" For married women."

"Get forked."

He walked out of the sitting room while Enatel laughed heartily

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by bossy512(f): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2017
Well done, am happy with d story, more inspiration
Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Am Happy U Ar Back PameLB Weldone

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by kelvinhilton(m): 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nice update... Is it just me, cause I really don't want Michael and Claire back together..
Note am not an advocate of separation.. Just saying..

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by MhizDherbee(f): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
kelvinhilton:
Nice update... Is it just me, cause I really don't want Michael and Claire back together..
Note am not an advocate of separation.. Just saying..

Seconded!!!
Re: United In Betrayal by driand(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
MhizDherbee:

Seconded!!!
cuz you want mike for yourself? Sorry it's just fiction...

Re: United In Betrayal by BlissfulJeff(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
beautiful
Re: United In Betrayal by MhizDherbee(f): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
driand:
cuz you want mike for yourself? Sorry it's just fiction...

Datz not true
Re: United In Betrayal by gtin(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
MhizDherbee:

Datz not true
Is that ur final answer?grin
Re: United In Betrayal by MhizDherbee(f): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
gtin:

Is that ur final answer?grin

No
Re: United In Betrayal by BlissfulJeff(m): 2:40am On Jun 09, 2017
nice
Re: United In Betrayal by Lyndollarz(f): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2017
pamelB

I hope you are a he o coz av already bought the engagement and wedding ring.. but if you are a she... well it will only cost us 14yrs........ accept my love

I love your story gosh.. how do u do it

kudos milove...you are doing a good job.. can't wait for u to drop the updates like its hot..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2017
She opened her eyes, sticking her fingers into her mouth to taste her juice. She missed having a man inside her but she had no choice. Her fingers would do for now.
She dressed up, worked on her make up and was about stepping out when a guy walked into the restroom.
He froze upon seeing her. He was the head of the IT department.

She flashed him a smile and grabbed her handbag but he stopped her.

"Ain't you the Lady who's story trended online few weeks ago? What are you doing here?"

She rolled her eyes at him and tried to leave again.

"I'm talking to you filth. What are you doing in this premises? Or you're looking for another minor to force yourself on?"

This infuriated her.

"Excuse me? I won't stand here and watch you insult me."

"What would you do?"

The argument was beginning to turn him on. Greg was an arse when it came to women. He had hidden that side of him from his colleagues for the four years he had walked in the company.
Seeing this woman who did crazy things in a clip got his hormones worked up.
He always stole into the female restroom to pleasure himself, using the female fragrance as his point of pleasure.
Today, he was lucky. Very lucky.

"I'm talking to you b!tch."

Before she could say a word, he grabbed her arm and pushed her into a cubicle, bolting the door.
She stared at him as he fought with her buttons, trying to free her melons.
This was what she was looking for. She was going to enjoy this, forgetting the circumstances behind het transfer.

He dropped the money and some tips on the table before they left. They just finished a wonderful meal and right now, he was taking her home to seal their reconciliation.
He had missed her a lot and he was happy that she gave him another chance to prove himself worthy of her.
They drove home in silence, using their eyes to speak volumes of what they wanted to do to each other.

She stepped out of the restroom ten minutes after he left.
She bumped into her boss.

"I'm sorry madam."

"Hold it. You've been gone from your table for over an hour. Is it lunch break yet?"

"I'm sorry madam. I'm purging and its disturbing me real bad."

She looked her over. She was all sweaty and looked different.
She calmed down. It was her fellow woman after all. The lady was a b!tch but then, health issues aren't meant to be joked with.

"Have you taken any medication?"

"No madam. I'll get some during lunch break"

"Don't joke with your health Sarah. You can take the day off. Not like you're my favourite person but I want you to be up and steady. I hate laziness."

"Thank you madam. God bless you"

The woman nodded and Sarah walked away.
She didn't know her boss had a good side.

Miss Leaticia looked at her until she disappeared out of site. She was 37 and had no interest in marriage or men. She was pretty, very pretty and tall. She turned heads wherever she went but she's refused all the men who came for her hand.
She had seen the clip involving the lady and it was very bad. But since the ogas at the top wanted her in the company, who was she to say a word?

She looked around before returning to her office.

He looked at his wife and smiled. She was sleeping peacefully beside him. Dried lines of tears were still on her face.
She had cried while he took her.
He knew he had wronged her so he allowed her to cry it off.
She had insisted they used her room and he knew why. He had defiled their matrimonial room.

She stirred and he held her face, causing her to open her eyes.

"I'm sorry baby. For all the pains and heartbreak I've caused you. Find a place in your heart to forgive me please. I know I wronged you. I shouldn't have fallen to that level but please, forgive me. Let's start afresh, all over "

"Our room?"
She asked as tears ran down to her ears

"I'll change everything. We'll use here for now. The bed, the bedspreads, everything. Then we'll claim it as ours again. I love you Claire and I promise, it won't happen again."

"My sister? My little sister? Where is she? How's she coping? When will I see her again? Micheal you didn't play fair. You treated me badly Micheal." She cried

He held her firmly.
He didn't play fair, he knew that and he was ready to make amends

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Nice update,thanks ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.