Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (58992 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by baby4u2(f): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2009
I can see you're still a small boy with your insult. Please speak good English, i know you're a local rascal with all your post on NL. Don't start with me, it ends here. This is my last post directed you, check my history i don't go around dragging insults with people. You will go along way being liked by being mature. a pleasant day online to you.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by nodullme(f): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2009
No fighting please  angry
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2009
HEY!!! I thought its my turn to shine!

Heineken H202! Leave the ladies alone! U are mine! Rememba! angry
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by nodullme(f): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2009
@baby4u2

please don't take whatever is said on here to heart
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by nodullme(f): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2009
Wait! wait! wait! Gabry what are trying to say? don't trip oo his mine, I tot we were on the same page?
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by platinumnk(f): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

Exactly my point plarrinumn.  Depends on the individual.  One man's meat is another's poison.
You don't have to agree with his decision to create the thread
You will maybe see me there.  A few other girls will be there as well.
These things are unpredictable.  Life always takes on its course  cheesy .

lol u probaly be on that thread because ur gf askedfor money
or that ure broke and want all girls to not to ask for money

if i was rich it wouldnt bother me grin grin grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2009
nodullme:

Wait! wait! wait! Gabry what are trying to say? don't trip oo his mine, I tot we were on the same page?

I thought you love him now. For me, he's mine to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by baby4u2(f): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2009
nodullme:

@baby4u2

My dear i wont, i dey leave the tread before i sin tonight.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2009
nodullme:

No fighting please  angry
Lol i'm sorry, my manners escaped me for a few seconds there.

baby4u2:

I can see you're still a small boy with your insult. Please speak good English, i know you're a local rascal with all your post on NL. Don't start with me, it ends here. This is my last post directed you, check my history i don't go around dragging insults with people. You will go along way being liked by being mature. a pleasant day online to you.
ROFLLLLLLLL LMAOOO.   If I wanted to be a pr-ick I would drag this on with you incessantly just for kicks.  But I won't do that.
I'll even be the bigger man by tendering an apology to you, although my initial entry to you was in no way out of bounds or foul.
I am so sorry for stepping on your toes.  Please be kind enough to pardon me lady.  Thanks  kiss
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2009
nodullme:

@baby4u2

It would be a big mistake if she did. I sure as heck don't.

baby4u2, simmer down. I'm a gentleman to the ladies, don't you see?
lol
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

Lol i'm sorry, my manners escaped me for a few seconds there.
ROFLLLLLLLL LMAOOO.   If I wanted to be a pr-ick I would drag this on with you incessantly just for kicks.  But I won't do that.
I'll even be the bigger man by tendering an apology to you, although my initial entry to you was in no way out of bounds or foul.
I am so sorry for stepping on your toes.  Please be kind enough to pardon me lady.  Thanks  kiss

H2O2:

It would be a big mistake if she did. I sure as heck don't.

baby4u2, simmer down. I'm a gentleman to the ladies, don't you see?
lol
 shocked  shocked  shocked na waa! He is drunk!  angry
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2009
Gabry:

I thought you love him now. For me, he's mine to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Please 190 is looking for you, don't spoil my blessing biko  angry

I said you win.  Okay, I surrender master. lol

platinumnk:

lol u probaly be on that thread because your gf askedfor money
or that ure broke and want all girls to not to ask for money

if i was rich it wouldnt bother me grin grin grin
ROFL say na me you carry style yab like this ehn  embarassed
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by honeric01(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2009
tpia.
Invercargill

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady.
« #71 on: Yesterday at 18:10:13 »

Quote from: honeric01 on 19 December 2009, 16:43:44
me too, i rather become a monk than marry a FAT woman

how you dey manage your pot belly?

You wish your stomach was as flat as mine? i don't drink nor smoke, so i have 0.00% of having a pot belly cool cool cool
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

Please 190 is looking for you, don't spoil my blessing biko  angry

Among all the NL guys, you had to mention that spoil vehicle. . .  shocked
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2009
nodullme:

Have no fear honey bunches of oats, you have no competition.
you can be mine all mine.  I happily accept.
I'll be kindly awaiting an opportunity sef to build on this budding romance of ours.
I feel all fuzzy inside  embarassed  I'm even blushing.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

tpia.
Invercargill

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady.
« #71 on: Yesterday at 18:10:13 »

Quote from: honeric01 on 19 December 2009, 16:43:44
me too, i rather become a monk than marry a FAT woman

how you dey manage your pot belly?

You wish your stomach was as flat as mine? i don't drink nor smoke, so i have 0.00% of having a pot belly  cool cool cool

This chinko eyes get mouth!
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

I'll be kindly awaiting an opportunity sef to build on this budding romance of ours.

vomits. . . tongue
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2009
Gabry:

Among all the NL guys, you had to mention that spoil vehicle. . .  shocked
What can I say?  You two would make a perfect couple  smiley.
i would even fly to malaysia to attend the wedding.

Gabry:

vomits. . . tongue
Oh stop it sad
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

What can I say?  You two would make a perfect couple  smiley.
i would even fly to malaysia to attend the wedding.
Oh stop it sad

Im sorry but I do not fall for naked Molerats! grin tongue
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by honeric01(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2009
Gabry:

This chinko eyes get mouth!

Does that mean you can attest to that?
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

Attest to wetin? The chinko eyes or the. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by nodullme(f): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

Blush no further my oatmeal raisin, we were meant to be! grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2009
Oatmeal Raisin OMG! shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

Do I feel like crying or laughing. grin cry grin cry grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by nodullme(f): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2009
which ever pleases you my dear grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2009
Gosh! I love that words which u come out. If you dont mind, Im gonna use it on my bf grin embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2009
nodullme:

Blush no further my oatmeal raisin, we were meant to be! grin

I knew God was kind to me.
He foresaw that I had this blessing coming my way.
Now how do I receive this beautiful blessing . cheesy

Gabry:

Oatmeal Raisin OMG! shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

Do I feel like crying or laughing. grin cry grin cry grin
if you like fall for gutter.  mschewwww.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by honeric01(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2009
honeric01:

You must be very happy that you found a black guy with a chinko eyes lol, you know the other
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by nodullme(f): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2009
Gabry:

Gosh! I love that words which u come out. If you dont mind, Im gonna use it on my bf grin embarassed lipsrsealed

lol be my guest
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by nodullme(f): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

I knew God was kind to me.
He foresaw that I had this blessing coming my way.
Now how do I receive this beautiful blessing . cheesy

Don't lose faith my dear, the blessing will come and you'll know when you've received it. wink
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2009
My friend, read between the lines. you are the blessing.
if you refuse to give the blessing i will bow gracefully and understand cheesy
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by nodullme(f): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

My friend, read between the lines. you are the blessing.
if you refuse to give the blessing i will bow gracefully and understand cheesy

Okay I'm confused now hydrogen, what kind of blessing are you requesting for again?
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2009
Nothing dear smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.