Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (59011 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2009
I prefer dating not to slim girls but i love to self-service fat gals.lol
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by chuqudy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2009
Iyineda:

The USA, in association with McDonald's, has already put that plan into action. cool

They should better do that fast. I am glad that obama is there. He can help to bring the program to Africa.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2009
Please for crying out loud, no African woman is fat, it is only cows that are fat here. Our African ladies can only be big and a lot of plenty to love which later makes them look a thick Madam. Thick madams are lovely everywhere, talk of big asses, big boobs, a lot to suck and of course they get wet fast and give out nice juicies if u get may drift. You just only have to learn how to handle them in bed, they are really sweeter. PLEASE LEAVE OUR BIG AND BEAUTIFUL LADIES ALONE. By the way if you have a pictures of an Afriacan FAT LADY post it here. Lets see!
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by chuqudy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2009
chocomillo:

Im actually curious to know what you look like. embarassed

Ok. I am cute, tall and not fat. Is that ok?
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nizoral(f): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
*pshew* like i care
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by chuqudy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2009
macfarland:

Please for crying out loud, no African woman is fat, it is only cows that are fat here. Our African ladies can only be big and a lot of plenty to love which later makes them look a thick Madam. Thick madams are lovely everywhere, talk of big asses, big bosoms, a lot to suck and of course they get wet fast and give out nice juicies if u get may drift. You just only have to learn how to handle them in bed, they are really sweeter. PLEASE LEAVE OUR BIG AND BEAUTIFUL LADIES ALONE. By the way if you have a pictures of an Afriacan FAT LADY post it here. Lets see!

You sound like some one who sleeps with sugar mummies.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by YME4(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
one of the reasons a man wants a woman is to feel something different from his form everytime they touch - preferably adequately voluptuous. If you prefer wood, abeg try Madona (no offence to her). Alternatively, find another man, perhaps your dream could come true on that team (pukes). NONESENSE!!!

1 Like

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2009
Busty can be extremely sexy and tender but~
too much fat is not healthy
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by chuqudy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2009
chuqudy:

I can see that every one seems to hate fat people. Most people hate to date or marry them. That means if all girls get fat, human population would be controled. So the government should start opperation feed the nation so that many can get fat, there by enhancing population control. This will be a better method of population control rather than using condoms and abortions.
Iyineda:

The USA, in association with McDonald's, has already put that plan into action. cool
chuqudy:

They should better do that fast. I am glad that obama is there. He can help to bring the program to Africa.

Currently we are facing global food crisis. More over, when such a program is brought to Naija, some will divert the food to themselves and family members alone. Hence, the poor and less privilaged remain slim while the rich and influential ones get very fat. That means only the poor would get married while the rich go to extinction. Naija would therefore become a  home for the poor and less privileged.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2009
Like my friend always say "Fat ladies are not presentable in a wedding ceremony or other entertaining event" grin. I guess he is right.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by chocomillo(f): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2009
Ok dude you're right, you know it all embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2009
They are not really bad but actually the stomach can be embarrassing,i mean,
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2009
I cant walk with someone that has 2 tons of butt as wife. Especially now that I am still young. My mum will disown me. grin. And the worst is that fat people eat more despite their size.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Skidoc(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2009
Who wants an ELEPHANT for a wife?  shocked shocked shocked Seeing her n.a.k.e.d could make you throw up lol, with all those flabs.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by platinumnk(f): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2009
Simonwal:

Can i contribute to this thread, [size=28pt]cos i have small private[/size]
and I can not get it in
no offence ,just because of my weakness
[/b][b]
Fattttttttt, TRY Burn fatttttttttt grin

LOL! U have said it all !
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2009
Sometimes you get confuse where the pusssy is. They have too much tunnel in their body. grin. With their belle wey tuck-in.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2009
Area no go like am at all infact mumsy self go vex.Abeg gimmie my sexy lepa with bad hips!
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by princekevo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ poster
You have nothing to say here, that is your personal choice, and i dont think it deserve such a long thread. Individuals got their choices, jst like some like cracking bones, while some hate bones, but prefers the fleashy.
From your lil expirience you have only been with slim girls, so quit from such generalisation of all fat girls not being good in bed, lazy in bed and all those bla bla bla. A lazy woman, will always be a lazy woman be her fat or slim.
Until you meet a fat girl that will drive you crazy in bed and shut u up for life. You will really understand the difference.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by chocomillo(f): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2009
xynerise:

Sometimes you get confuse where the pusssy is. They have too much tunnel in their body. grin. With their belle wey tuck-in.
Stop living in the past, you are missing out undecided some men like them big
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2009
@prince .Stop consoling yourself with your "Respuitia". Dont leave her cos she cos stampede in your house. grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
Princekevo
who told you phat girlz are active in bed but if you are talking from experience,congrats cuz you are lucky to get one.I once dated a phat girl,she's lazy in bed and sleep off after a SINGLE ROUND
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by YME4(m): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2009
chocomillo:

Stop living in the past, you are missing out undecided some men like them big

simples
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by drlawng(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ Original Poster

I don't think the ladies will like to get with someone that cannot construct a simple sentence in English without "shooting".  Dude, you need English lessons.  grin grin grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2009
Drlawng
Is a well construction of English languape a criterium for getting married.Free me maybe your girlfriend is a phat bi t ch
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by drlawng(m): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Drlawng
Is a well construction of English languape a criterium for getting married.Free me maybe your girlfriend is a phat bi t ch

My point exactly. Seriously dude, read over what you just wrote again. lipsrsealed
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by princekevo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Princekevo
who told you phat girlz are active in bed but if you are talking from experience,congrats cuz you are lucky to get one.I once dated a phat girl,she's lazy in bed and sleep off after a SINGLE ROUND
Well like i said b4 is not a matter of being fat or slim, a women with bad s*x knows no boundary, white, black, slim or phat. The worst s*x i ever had in life was with a slim girl, infact I broke up with her becoz of that. You cant imagin were you are making love to a stick. Probably the phat girl you dated was the wrong one. Until you meet the right one that will gives u sleepless night with all the styles you cant imagin. Is just a kid idea thinking that becoz a woman is phat as such is lazy in bed and cant have a good sex life.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
Drlawng
i don't really go to other section except politics but the place is kind of boring right now,that's why i came here.I know a tribalist who claimed to be a phd holder and he picks on peoples' use of english.This zone is a romantic zone,so i wont spoil the atmosphere with arguement.Still in doubt,check my signature.
Princekevo
honestly to be candid, a fat lady will never date a fat guy because they actually know the burden of being fat.They can hardly na.k.ed before you as they try to cover that big belly.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by drlawng(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
Dude, you just don't get it. I understand.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2009
If you dont look like Tyrese (abs and all) then manage what you get. Mofooking, semi-overweight nugors punching above their height grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by koolchicco: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2009
Cant stand a FAT babe no matter her facial cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
Lmfao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You? / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.