Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. (27230 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Mcowubaba: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Actually you are making a lot of sense, but i have to disagree with you on some points.

1. Women are high and mighty queens, now i am talking about those that know their worth. What high and mighty queens need is higher and mightier kings so that can both give to each other, and derive pleasure from eachother. Unfortunately what we see are a lot of pageboys, kings are scarce, so a lot of women make do. Now trying to turn a pageboy to a king is very risky venture and has a high risk of 'stories that touch' syndrome later.

Lwkmd.
Women are high and mighty queens grin grin grin
Kings are scarce.
I guess you're living in a fantasy world..

All you misguided Feminist, you deliberately did not address the fact that the Girls left the men, after the spent so much on them, u just started blaming men for everything bad in your life, and started labeling them page boys...

Leaving out the multitude of hoes, gold diggers and sex objects in the female populace

What's your definition of a man being a King undecided
The write up says a man spent 500K for a girl, something I strongly believe her Father couldn't afford, shouldn't such a man be accorded respect..

Anyways, Na for people wey dey patronize Nigerian girls market.
Majority of una are not worth it. Only 3% which includes our lovely Mothers

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by manikspears: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
rheether:
You need to show me say you fit take care of me

Yes,but first i will have to send you to school to learn good english cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHATTTTTTT shocked grin .just joking o,I was never here ,this conversation never happened cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by rukis360(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
rheether:

Unfortunately for your poor soul, I'm financially independent.
OK I've heard, ciao

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
connectpoint:

true it takes two to tangle. i tell yu what..i agree we're makin the same point, but when a female says if u dnt flash i won't dance, what do the guys do educate me ma, help my ignorance i beseech thee please
Now, I might not know how this works coz I'm not a guy but I'll give my thoughts.

Personally, if I happen to be in dire need of money and a guy comes around throwing money in my face, chances are, I'll follow this guy for the financial benefit. If all he has to offer me after the whole time is only money, I'll leave him for a 'broke' guy who has other things to offer.
Money entices ladies, Yes. It doesn't make them stay for too long.
It all boils down to what tickles the fancy of the lady you're dealing with. We need to connect on levels other than Financial.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
pansophist:

No one should be a victim of a miseducated woman (even man). Any woman they correlates materialism as love is the kind you should flee from. I understand that these woman sometimes do have killer curves that are irresistible(lol), but what does it profit a man to be with a parasitic woman but looses all his money to a point of being permanently broke?

In my honest view, I believe that every relationship (and marriages) should be a blessing, not a curse. My last trip to Nigeria confirmed that many girls sees relationship as a source of income, and marriage as the big target. It also hurt to say that these women have absolutely nothing to offer. Many times, men that married these women unknowingly subscribed to a life of training a fully grown adult who does nothing but conceive and consume. It is so sad.
This is deep.
Your last sentence says it all.
Bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
illuminated93:
Guys often make the mistake of appearing as beings with low self esteem. Most guys think of the female as a high and mighty queen that should be pleased at all times,so they go as far they can,even borrowing money from friends just to make her happy. If a guy considers himself special,he has his self esteem intact, he is in control of his relationship,he is the man,he knows that his girlfriend is lucky to be with him,just as he is lucky to have her around, when he wants to spend big, he does, when he wants to spend small,he does, he doesn't act wholly according to the dictates of his girlfriend,he has his common sense intact. It's about time guys know that the girl they love is truly lucky to gain their love and trust. A guy should help because he wants to,not because she's compelling you to or because you think,by helping she would love you more, that's a lie. Guys, don't beg for love!
i wonder what's up with guys feeling inferior to ladies guys don't beg for love and always make sure u are the boss can't be kicked around by any girl always project value such dat she knows dat she is lucky to have u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

Now, I might no know no this works coz I'm not a guy but I'll give my thoughts.

Personally, if I happen to be in dire need of money and a guy comes around throwing money in my face, chances are, I'll follow this guy for the financial benefit. If all he has to offer me after the whole time is only money, I'll leave him for a 'broke' guy who has other things to offer.
Money entices ladies, Yes. It doesn't make them stay for too long.
It all boils down to what tickles the fancy of the lady you're dealing with. We need to connect on levels other than Financial.

You're posturing. While your points are very educative you're seeing it from a lone perspective, now answer this question, have you personally not turned off guys with less than okay finance? How many ladies will give love a chance if not for old age without financial stability? How many? 95% of Nigerian ladies don't even notice the guy without finance / would freeze themself from loving a guy who doesn't have financial worth hence the display by the able guys to make themselves look like the prince in the shiny armor... first females want guys with heavy pocket, so they don down the other guys, then when heavy pocketted guys come, they take money and run like you agreed. it goes back to the saying that ladies don't know what they want. You don't want the poor guys, or not well to do guys, you can't settle with the a bit okay/rich guys, then is it now solely a masculine problem or a problem with the perception and the perspectives of the average Nigerian female. See i've interacted with women across the world, the problem isn't Nigerian guys but Nigerian ladies and the Nigerian economy their moral teacher
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by awesomesky: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Some guys don't like girls that are real, when a girl will love a guy and do everything like taking care of the guy. He can only pay back
with flirting with your closed friend.
The word of God is there to comfort and give u reason to keep shining .

NB: settle your misunderstandings together say no to third party
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by yawa64: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

I don't know because no one knows.
This is my opinion. I could be wrong though.
SPEEDEPITOME:

SPEEDEPITOME:

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by olaboy1: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Women use mental manipulation to get what they want and once you fall into her frame of "don't be stingy, stop acting like a broke ass nigga", then you are done.

I believe if the government creates more part time jobs where women can make a reasonable income, we may begin to see a paradigm shift from our current money for hand back for ground dating model. Take a look at Nigerian girls living abroad, I don't see them bothering anyone for money because just a part time care job or mac Donald's could see her through college, we can't say the same for Nigerian girls living in Nigeria.

Everyone is in survival mode due to the harsh economy, our men have turned into yahoo guys and ritualists to break even, our girls who don't have such mind have decided to use the men as their meal tickets, it's such a banana republic. Take this harsh economy away and Nigerian girls are the sweetest anyone would ever pray for, trust me I have dated awesome ones with no money to throw around. When a Nigerian girl truly loves you, she would go to the end of the world for you.

We want our girls to be financially independent but then if she comes up with a brilliant business idea, we sabotage that by importing illegal contraband goods that would push her out of business.

If you must spend on her please do it out of love and let the spending be done moderately, sensibly and with reason. You don't go buying Louis Vuitton bag for a girl that is yet to defend her thesis project. And if you are really broke and trying to put your sh$$it together, you can still date an average Nigerian girl by attracting her with other things, one of those things is your intelligence.

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

Awww
Thanks.

[b][b]Brace yourself...the bitchhes are coming for you...you open thread they support men that they should be careful in spending..they will yabb u the way they yabb sexybbstar that she's looking for husband......

Its sad that the average Nigerian Lady or a lot of ladies in the world seem to have the prostitute mentality.. because, despite the fact that we are both contributing our bodies in the sex...women still want to get paid for the contribution..sometimes I don't blame them.....its the order of the day, the economy is bad, and it will get worse..it will even get to a time as a guy is asking a girl out..u'll be paying immediately

It's the guy that should at least try to make sure he will surely get what he's paying for in equal value..and if not walk away on time..

because some guys are actually paying for the sex

While some are paying hoping to take you home to mama...

At the end of the day....everything in life is a risk....some relationships work out, some don't whether you spend a little or heavily.....
[/b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
monex:

such guys are deemed proud. although they still get many ladies who complain about them
not being proud brother just being a man because girls are used to meeting guys that worship them like they are some demi god real men don't that

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by itzmiztamilly(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
rheether:
You need to show me say you fit take care of me
Actually waht can yhu offer?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by drunkpunk(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:
So I went to stay at some big brothers' place last weekend and they talked about their relationship issues. One common point in all of their stories was they spent money on their girlfriends and they still left. One of them started dating a girl when she was in 200l, saw her through school, he even got her a laptop for her final year project and after graduation, he spent over 500k on helping her move to a city and start up her business and that was the end of them. He tried with another girl, same thing happened. All of these guys have similar stories.
I wish I'm Angel Gabriel. I'd just bless you beyond your imagination come give you long life join. You've spoken well. I wish some guys can man up their game...

When I pointed out that they were probably victims of scam, one of them said ' spending on my girlfriend is normal coz she's my responsibility and that does not make me a 'mugun'.

I then came to the conclusion that these girls probably never liked them but chose to stay with them because they were their 'source of livelihood'.

My advice to the ladies, please if you will not stay with a guy, just let him go. Most guys except few like these guys will punish another random lady for your own sin.

My main advice is to the guys: when chasing a girl, stop putting money first. Try to establish friendship and not the I-can-take-care-of-your-needs attitude if not, you'll keep attracting scammers. Reason being that, you lured them with money and that's all they'll be after. These ladies will go as far as marrying you and leave when they are done with you.

Now, I'm not saying you shouldn't take care of your girlfriend but let money not be the reason ladies fall for you. Show them some other side of you. It could be your sense of humour, your level of intelligence or anything.

Every guy has that one thing that's gonna keep people attracted to them. What I'm asking is that guys should bring something other than money to the table else your partners will keep cheating on you with guys who are 'poor' coz contrary to what you think, money is not everything.

PS: I know there are no straightjacket rules as to how a relationship should be run .
My conclusion is based on personal experience, observation, talk with guys and my recent discussion with these 4 friends.

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
itzmiztamilly:

Actually waht can yhu offer?

bad guy.. grin
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by pansophist(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
connectpoint:

You're posturing. While your points are very educative you're seeing it from a lone perspective, now answer this question, have you personally not turned off guys with less than okay finance? How many ladies will give love a chance if not for old age without financial stability? How many? 95% of Nigerian ladies don't even notice the guy without finance / would freeze themself from loving a guy who doesn't have financial worth hence the display by the able guys to make themselves look like the prince in the shiny armor... first females want guys with heavy pocket, so they don down the other guys, then when heavy pocketted guys come, they take money and run like you agreed. it goes back to the saying that ladies don't know what they want. You don't want the poor guys, or not well to do guys, you can't settle with the a bit okay/rich guys, then is it now solely a masculine problem or a problem with the perception and the perspectives of the average Nigerian female. See i've interacted with women across the world, the problem isn't Nigerian guys but Nigerian ladies and the Nigerian economy their moral teacher

Nice point bros, but your post emphasize on what the woman does NOT what you as a man can do.

Even the richest countries in the world have their own fair share of materialistic ladies. This phenomena is not absolute to Nigeria or Nigerian ladies, though I acknowledge that its amplified in Nigeria due to the harsh economy. Having said that, it is left for you as a man to flee from such ladies who sees you only as a meal ticket. Groom and accentuate your positivities, then the right one will notice you, try to get you and stay permanently. Thats how it is.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by drunkpunk(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
olaboy1:
Women use mental manipulation to get what they want and once you fall into her frame of "don't be stingy, stop acting like a broke ass nigga", then you are done.

I believe if the government creates more part time jobs where women can make a reasonable income, we may begin to see a paradigm shift from our current money for hand back for ground dating model. Take a look at Nigerian girls living abroad, I don't see them bothering anyone for money because just a part time care job or mac Donald's could see her through college, we can't say the same for Nigerian girls living in Nigeria.

Everyone is in survival mode due to the harsh economy, our men have turned into yahoo guys and ritualists to break even, our girls who don't have such mind have decided to use the men as their meal tickets, it's such a banana republic. Take this harsh economy away and Nigerian girls are the sweetest anyone would ever pray for, trust me I have dated awesome ones with no money to throw around. When a Nigerian girl truly loves you, she would go to the end of the world for you.

If you must spend on her please do it out of love and let the spending be done moderately, sensibly and with reason. You don't go buying Louis Vuitton bag for a girl that is yet to defend her thesis project. And if you are really broke and trying to put your sh$$it together, you can still date an average Nigerian girl by attracting her with other things, one of those things is your intelligence.
You're blessed
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Deadshot(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:
haba why call dat name in here?cheesy u want make e come start to dey stalk me againcheesy

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
I sense a fixed mindset in you, i will answer your question to the best of my ability, not to impress you or sound intelligent.

There are many qualities that makes a woman a high and mighty queen, a woman who carries herself with dignity, knows that she is responsible for her life and the life of those in her sphere of influence,traits like elegance, class, etiquette, financial independence/responsiblity, a woman who knows what she wants and gets it. A woman with a vision for her life covering all aspects of it be it, physical, emotional, spiritual, financial, mental and so on. The list is endless. One thing you and i will agree on is that you will know a queen when you see one.

As to your second question, the worth of a woman, depends on the woman herself, the way you see and treat yourself determines how others treat you, if queen elizabeth woke up one day and looked in the mirror and saw herself as a hoe everyday, oh boy forget the fact that she is seventy something, people will start to treat her as a hoe and vice versa.

People are not goods and services, that you can get in the market at a certain value, the goods and sevices themselves dont have a say in their value.
Each person determines his value.

I forgot to add in my previous post that the same way we have page boys is the same way we have scullery maids, what i said concerning pageboys also applies to them. Have a lovely day
SmartyPants:

So your thesis is that women are high and mighty queens by default, but men are mostly pageboys. So my question is, what qualities qualify a woman as a "high and mighty queen"? And when you say women that know their worth, what exactly do you feel the worth of a woman is based on?

The chances of you giving me an intelligent answer are less than 1% but i hope.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
connectpoint:

Yes money gets girls to flock around you. I'm a living experience to this testament at the moment. Unfortunately, i don't give females moneyexcept for health cases..
yeah not for the fact that they love u but for the money of which I believe u know I might be wrong though then Wat now happens when you stop dollin out the cash will the girls still be around unless u are in for the sexual benefits of which can get without spending a dime with the right ammunition in ur arsenal then u have no problem not spending like other guys do.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by adedayoadeoye(f): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
pls i need where to stay in lagos and job. i wil appeciate it if anybody can help.tanks
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
connectpoint:

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
superNOVA1995:
yeah not for the fact that they love u but for the money of which I believe u know I might be wrong though then Wat now happens when you stop dollin out the cash will the girls still be around unless u are in for the sexual benefits of which can get without spending a dime with the right ammunition in ur arsenal

When you start dating you will understand

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Theflint1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Honestly, it's more common than you think.
connectpoint:

Have you ever seen ladies attracted to mehn without money? it's scarce, pretty much scarce

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
pansophist:

Nice point bros, but your post emphasize on what the woman does NOT what you as a man can do.

Even the richest countries in the world have their own fair share of materialistic ladies. This phenomena is not absolute to Nigeria or Nigerian ladies, though I acknowledge that its amplified in Nigeria due to the harsh economy. Having said that, it is left for you as a man to flee from such ladies who sees you only as a meal ticket. Groom and accentuate your positivities, then the right one will notice you, try to get you and stay permanently. Thats how it is.

Respect.. I;ve spoken/interacted with educated and intelligent women in different societies from doctors to female army personnel..they are approachable...No stereotyping as long as intelligence is there..when it comes to you guys, you know how it goes...
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
connectpoint:

I'm not dumping all the blames at the doorstep of guys.
I earlier mentioned that there are different perspectives involved here and I chose to ONLY address this part.
I only said guys help in enforcing this mentality.
By my definition, seeking financial stability is different from gold digging. The former is something both sexes look out for in a partner, the latter is a problem. There's a difference between trying to see if someone can complement your income and solely dumping your responsibilities on someone else's shoulder.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

There's no shying away from the point you made but guys help in enforcing this mentality.
A lady is obviously not into you yet you keep spending hoping things will change. I've experienced this many times.

Hahahaha @ A lady is obviously not into you yet you keep spending hoping things will change. I've experienced this many times....Very true...delusional... psychotic guys do this...I won't break my back to please yu ladies oh. if you don't love us , you don't spending doesn;t change it, there's gott be something from within
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
connectpoint:

When you start dating you will understand
u mean the serious relationship stuff.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Theflint1:
Honestly, it's more common than you think.

not talking ajekpako levels.. i mean dating from 23 and up not all this tiny leg girls just looking for someone to be found with.. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
superNOVA1995:
yeah not for the fact that they love u but for the money of which I believe u know I might be wrong though then Wat now happens when you stop dollin out the cash will the girls still be around unless u are in for the sexual benefits of which can get without spending a dime with the right ammunition in ur arsenal then u have no problem not spending like other guys do.

If it is not saving a life or medical bills i don;t give female money...my mind on this won't change too easily.. if love is there, then money aint an issue..but i feel money should be taken off the table in relationships in Nigerian settings..many femals are carried away and many times miss the good guys and settle for " the evans of this world " because of ojukokoro

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
superNOVA1995:
u mean the serious relationship stuff.

from your comment you're talking from head knowledge and have never dated, i can see from my end.. the reality is far from what you think..
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
connectpoint:

If it is not saving a life or medical bills i don;t give female money...my mind on this won't change too easily.. if love is there, then money aint an issue..but i feel money should be taken off the table in relationships in Nigerian settings..many femals are carried away and many times miss the good guys and settle for " the evans of this world " because of ojukokoro
Very correct bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.