Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Is This One More Than Just Friends?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This One More Than Just Friends?? (2897 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by fayded(m): 5:11am On Mar 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:
cry
okay,what do u want??
Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by ITbomb(m): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2017
fayded:

bro..finally did it,kissed her last night and we made out for soooo long..
d ish now is,I don't even know what next
Best news of the day. So proud of you son, you are officially out of the friendzone.
What's next now is to plan for a romantic outing, cinema, garden park, shows etc (no clubbing).
After that just take it as it comes until when the first quarrel comes.

Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
fayded:

dt is another thing holding me back too...
I dunno how it would be oo..
buh I've tried na..held for So long

If u know u are not the play boy type.

Man up and tell ur friend about you two and tell him how much u truly 'like' his sister but if u are the 'body count' type which i doubt because u dey slack untop woman matter, observe the BroCode and look elsewhere
Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by BasirudeenAjayi: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Basirudeenajayis
Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by Noblewhiz(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
fayded:

lolz,my brother.. I wan try ds night..I go just come close as she dey talk nd blow her mind with ds kiss..
buh what if she sees me as just a friend..cos me been dey wait her,make she make d first move since..buh she no make am

Bro.. Jx wanna let u know, the moment u enter that pothole, her feelings will change n she will want more.. Like to get into a relationship.. Tats ladies fr u.
Jx let her know wat u up to bfr d traffic jam
Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by fayded(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
ITbomb:

Best news of the day. So proud of you son, you are officially out of the friendzone.
What's next now is to plan for a romantic outing, cinema, garden park, shows etc (no clubbing).

lolz..thanks bro,buh last night while making out again,she asked me to Bleep her..as in..she wrote it on my body wth her fingers.."fvck me"..and she is a virgin..I opted not to..buh during d heat of d make out,I finally did..nd I dunno oo...
came bk from school today ..nd saw her..she has been cool..
abeg wetin be d next move??..cos I dey wait make she ask d "what are we " question..
Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by fayded(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
ITbomb:

lolz..thanks bro,buh last night while making out again,she asked me to Bleep her..as in..she wrote it on my body wth her fingers.."fvck me"..and she is a virgin..I opted not to..buh during d heat of d make out,I finally did..nd I dunno oo...
abeg wetin be d next move??..cos I dey wait make she ask d "what are we " question..
Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by ITbomb(m): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
fayded:

Forget about the next move you are already a conqueror.
Focus on consolidating your territory, work on her mind.
Don't be awkward or lacking what to say so that she will not be regretting.
Reassure her that she made the right decision by telling her what she needs to hear.
For instance as you came back, you would tell her that she is your sunshine, that you had a bad day in school but seeing her has brighten up your heart.
So you wish to always be with her blah blah

Remember not to rush for another dig even if she yearn for it, gently caress her tips and tell her you will always take care of her body

GO boy, the lawd is with you in all your dealings
Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
This guy is clearly an amateur
Like I was reading the experience of one 12 year old's first crush
Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by fayded(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
This guy is clearly an amateur
Like I was reading the experience of one 12 year old's first crush

lolz,I'll be honest with u,I am an amateur,I dunno how to chyke girls,buh all my exes are so hot and I don't even know how I got them
d ish is am tall,and handsome and I'm a reserved person..people do say I'm mysterious sha..
and I am a geek..
so,my looks get me girls..and I use my brain to keep them..cos now I take all ur comments here and I know what next to do..
Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by fayded(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
ITbomb:

Forget about the next move you are already a conqueror.
Focus on consolidating your territory, work on her mind.
Don't be awkward or lacking what to say so that she will not be regretting.
Reassure her that she made the right decision by telling her what she needs to hear.
For instance as you came back, you would tell her that she is your sunshine, that you had a bad day in school but seeing her has brighten up your heart.
So you wish to always be with her blah blah

Remember not to rush for another dig even if she yearn for it, gently caress her tips and tell her you will always take care of her body

GO boy, the lawd is with you in all your dealings

thanks bro,would do dt,
buh d telling her"u re ma sunshine part..bla bla bla"..dt is not me,and I got her by being just me..I'm just sarcastic and honest sha..
and I am her first na..as in..I dne get d whole thing na
Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
fayded:

lolz,I'll be honest with u,I am an amateur,I dunno how to chyke girls,buh all my exes are so hot and I don't even know how I got them
d ish is am tall,and handsome and I'm a reserved person..people do say I'm mysterious sha..
and I am a geek..
so,my looks get me girls..and I use my brain to keep them..cos now I take all ur comments here and I know what next to do..
Really

Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Really

Bambino grin
Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bumbae1:

Bambino grin
huh?
Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

huh?

Give me one nice meme .. joor cheesy
No gif
Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bumbae1:

Give me one nice meme .. joor cheesy
No gif

Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Lol gif men
Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by fayded(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2017

Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by Joiceee(f): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
fayded:

thanks bro,it wasn't easy..buh d morale,encouragement and words of advice ma fellow bros gave me here,enabled me to do it
lol....u win lotto?
Re: Is This One More Than Just Friends?? by fayded(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Joiceee:
lol....u win lotto?
ask me ds question..in bout 2 months.. then I would be able to compare and contrast

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Madam Opened Her Legs And Asked Me To Put It Inside. / Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) / I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.