Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo (85038 Views)

12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage / Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2017
The girl was quite rude.
I was shocked reading her chat.

The mother was even polite in asking her unlike some parents.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2017
The girl was quite rude.
I was shocked reading her chat.

The mother was even polite in asking her unlike some parents.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by iukpe: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2017
That is the World Right Now!
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by KennyID17(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Here's another kid who slaps His parents to wake em up..The day you stop Comparing African cultures & traditions to that of the Western world, the day you'll start appreciating your parents..

Till then you remain "Omo Ale Ponbele"

@ bolded, dazzal!! cool
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Smellymouth: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2017
midehi2:

Lmao, just the way my dad called me last saturday, after much highness, i told him on phone "Old man leave me alone" grin
the next call was from my eldest sis, i no pick oooo grin grin grin

Shayo na basterd. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Funkybabee(f): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
She's even blocked her Twitter Account.

There's nothing wrong with her father channeling such observation thru the mom. Somethings are better handled mom-daughter than the other way round.

Pls was this the translation of what her father said?

which kind cloth is ur daughter wore
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Moving4: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2017
Parents thought anyways
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Snowpikin: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2017
D girl is rude
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Kalusha44: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:
there's nothing wrong with her being blunt

absolutely nothing

people out here commenting asif they have not been stressed to a point they'll slap the next person who tries to give em more task

my point is from her response you can see she is pretty stressed about something......n the least thing she expected was her parents complaining about a gown

if you wan quote me talk nonsense abeg
...No I am not going to 'swerve'..in fact, I am diving straight at u. When do you show u are properly trained or manners if not when u are angry or stressed??! U don't talk to ur mother like that for any reason, this place is not America!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by sevantex(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2017
Her responses were so rude, no iota of respect for her parents from wat i deduce, she'll become a mum soon and she wont take this.

Dem never born u well to chat or talk with my parents this way, u die well na

Seriously, we shuld all learn respect, many times parents over react but they are who they are so the respect shuld always be there. God help us all!
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by dokunbam(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
ChubbychummyICE:
Omg very funny nufin to say. Mum did exactly dis same thing to me few days back not dad sending her though, she sent herself, dem nor born me well to talk like dis else preaching every day wud be centered on me for d next one month. na me go dey regret why I do wetin I do.

Mothers
God bless them
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Kalusha44: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:
there's nothing wrong with her being blunt

absolutely nothing

people out here commenting asif they have not been stressed to a point they'll slap the next person who tries to give em more task

my point is from her response you can see she is pretty stressed about something......n the least thing she expected was her parents complaining about a gown

if you wan quote me talk nonsense abeg
...No I am not going to 'swerve'..in fact, I am diving straight at u. When do you show u are properly trained or have manners if not when u are angry or stressed??! U don't talk to ur mother like that for any reason, this place is not America!!!
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Ugosample(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Over bearing parent plus bad mouth pikin = Fuji house of commotion

Anyways na Canada girl sha, no wonder.
But she seems to be a grown up, why the papa still dey do an like that tongue
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by odimbannamdi(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
DaMotivator:

how much for those loafers
8,500naira. Check out my profile for my thread
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Ruler2: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Haa...see liver. Them no mould me well to answer my mum in such manner.
She'll fly down to even Antarctica to reset my thoughts. Just imagine...
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by odimbannamdi(m): 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
ademilan:
How much?
8,500naira. Check out my profile for my thread
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
when you become a mother you will understand her point

l love your dimple. l wish to see if the other cheek has one too.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bumbae1:
The girl rude no be small undecided grin
what if it was not refering to her parent's maybe to another person!
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Martin124:
what if it was not refering to her parent's maybe to another person!
Still rude
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Kaybaba5(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Stvpid . She is not even ashamed to share this.

From her response about her dad , you'd know that she is an irresponsible, rude and mannerless kid whose dad feels he has lost control over. She knows this and was taunting and daring him to say a word na.

If na me, na to meet you halfway and slap yabaas and kilishi out of your brain.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Blitz888(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aderola15:

The post just got me really weak, Iike what sorta mannerless kids do we have around ehn

I posted a picture on Facebook last year and the gown was kinda short, mehn... My mum came for my head right there on Facebook with destiny resetting words, I hardly make use of my account.. She had to call me to go check her post on my wall, I cried when I saw the post ehnnnnn grin cheesy angry

Now the funniest part is she gave the gown to me herself. grin cheesy

Lol... That was destiny resetting indeed..

Mothers are like our moral compass and honestly speaking all they want is the best for their children.. A perversive and morally bankrupt generation that is on the edge of the precipice such as ours will continue in it's steady decline until we begin to accord our parents the respect and reverence they duly deserve especially our mothers.
Parents too must learn to instill the reverential fear in their children before leaving home...

Every child mirrors and reflects the kind of home he/she comes from.. Sound family values today are a rarity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by subsurface: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
If this gists is true, I think she needs a manual reset... by that I mean A HOT SLAP ON BOTH SIDES OF HER FACE....
Eh I missed our real African mothers, not these westernized ones..
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by mikkypel(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
That chat ain't real... Cooked up story... Ko ni ye Opeyemi

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bumbae1:

Still rude
eeee you be a good mother,,,correction is beta dan mistake remember
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Martin124:
eeee you be a good mother,,,correction is beta dan mistake remember
True
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by hardbody: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Smellymouth:
My parents nor fit dey my whatsapp contact sha.
I got a Facebook request from my dad years ago, I spent close to a minute staring at my phone like===>

Facebook, No. Whatsapp Yes.

Its cheaper to communicate and also reins me in on what I post out there on my dp

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bumbae1:

True
how is your government na?ah eh I forget to asked for ya permission to send u a pm,,,but became rud to do so,,did u get it,,,urgency btw u and I is needed...
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Martin124:
how is your government na?ah eh I forget to asked for ya permission to send u a pm,,,but became rud to do so,,did u get it,,,urgency btw u and I is needed...
I will check
Going back to work .. all this terror attack just got me down this morning
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by maasoap(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Trust our Nigerian parents and their monitoring spirit syndrome, although They were only performing their duties as parents,[s]but sometimes they over step their bounds.[/s]
And when guys used your skull to smash coconut outside, you will still run back to them in the home.
Not over step but also over run their mouths.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by mykelmeezy: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kalusha44:
...No I am not going to 'swerve'..in fact, I am diving straight at u. When do you show u are properly trained or have manners if not when u are angry or stressed??! U don't talk to ur mother like that for any reason, this place is not America!!!

we can both agree sometimes parents Especially negroes generally can be so over bearing

lime you can be drowning and thats when your parent will remember you didnt wash plate b4 you went to a pool

or you can use a lighter they asked you not to touch n when you in flames rather than put it out they'll be complaining about why you touched it in the first place

i gave those 2 examples for context

my point is that girl might have a lot on her plate n b4 shes a child shes a human with moods n feelings.....

n she has every right to express it

you dont realize what bottling up feeling due to "respect" has had on many people.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) / You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.