Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (37178 Views)

I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by vanpeele: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:
Some days ago i sought help concerning my gf who is a Social media freak.. Especially with posting slaying pics.

We actually got over the misunderstanding and tried to move on but it was after then that the unthinkable happened.. . She needed to move to a new apartment and therefore wanted me to suport her in raising some money...

She is aware i have some money in my account which was meant for something by next month but surprisingly she asked Me to help her from the money..

I tried giving her reasons why i shouldnt risk taking out money from the account but she refused to understand..

Recall that we stay in differnt states?? So i traveled to her state so as to explain things face to face but to my surprise she refused to see me though she earlier warned me not to try coming cos she would intentionally avoid seeing me but i took the risk just to see how mean she could get..

After waiting for hours and she didnt show up, i returned back to my state and yet i tried to fix things but this time she said things will go her way, and she mated out some rules to me...

These rules are evidently pointing out that she wants to start touring the state with her friends.. And believe me she will surely cheat..

We fell out on phone that sunday night and since then i have blocked her on my fb, whatsapp, and even deleted her number. She noticed it and sent me a text telling me that i was mean and heartless..

Since sunday she has been calling me but cos her number is barred on true caller i only see it as missed calls..

I really dont know if she wants us to make up or she is calling for the money..

The worst is we had an oath with the bible to stay fidel with each other and sincerely i think she had kept to the oath until now and like wise have i...

Pls what do i do cos i am not ready to touch the money meant for something serious and i cant continue with her based on the rules she gave then lastly we are on oath..

You had a bible oath.

Does the Bible teach you to have girlfriends before marriage?

what rights do you've over her?

Is fornication a Bible teaching?

Your moniker is enshi. Does an enshi Bible exist?

Bros, park well.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Titilayooni(f): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Was she the one that put the money in ur account? So because she is giving u pussy now,she wants to dictate how u spend the money meant for your future...Guy,tell her to enter the next BRt, correct babe is coming jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by ikbnice(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:
Some days ago i sought help concerning my gf who is a Social media freak.. Especially with posting slaying pics.

We actually got over the misunderstanding and tried to move on but it was after then that the unthinkable happened.. . She needed to move to a new apartment and therefore wanted me to suport her in raising some money...

She is aware i have some money in my account which was meant for something by next month but surprisingly she asked Me to help her from the money..

I tried giving her reasons why i shouldnt risk taking out money from the account but she refused to understand..

Recall that we stay in differnt states?? So i traveled to her state so as to explain things face to face but to my surprise she refused to see me though she earlier warned me not to try coming cos she would intentionally avoid seeing me but i took the risk just to see how mean she could get..

After waiting for hours and she didnt show up, i returned back to my state and yet i tried to fix things but this time she said things will go her way, and she mated out some rules to me...

These rules are evidently pointing out that she wants to start touring the state with her friends.. And believe me she will surely cheat..

We fell out on phone that sunday night and since then i have blocked her on my fb, whatsapp, and even deleted her number. She noticed it and sent me a text telling me that i was mean and heartless..

Since sunday she has been calling me but cos her number is barred on true caller i only see it as missed calls..

The worst is we had an oath with the bible to stay fidel with each other and sincerely i think she had kept to the oath until now and like wise have i...

Pls what do i do cos i am not ready to touch the money meant for something serious and i cant continue with her based on the rules she gave then lastly we are on oath..
I could remember vividly I told you not to put much trust on someone who is a social media freak. You could allow her calls to come in and discuss things. If you finally resolve this, it's high time you get her completely out of social media. It is the shortest way to cheating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

I can. TBH, I cannot handle lukewarm anything. I like everything to be extreme. My nature is don't do at all or do it all the way until it bursts into flames.
Sanguines! True? U guys are extremists. They can love you to the moon and back. But if you mess with them, they can act like they don't know you from Adam. 360° reversal! Dont take a sanguine for granted. I have one as a loving Husband.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
This one even sabi the books wey dem dey use. How many oaths have you taken?
None.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Loisemm:

Sanguines!

What is a sanguine again? I'm not well-versed with temperaments.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

What is a sanguine again? I'm not well-versed with temperaments.
I had modified my comment to give a little insight before I saw this. Read up on them. You fit the bill. They are great lovers. All or nothing kind of lovers.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Elle277(f): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
You know her better, be a man and fix your problem,, good luck!
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Loisemm:

Sanguines! True? U guys are extremists. They can love you to the moon and back. But if you mess with them, they can act like they don't know you from Adam. 360° reversal! Dont take a sanguine for granted. I have one as a loving Husband.

WOW YES, this is exactly me! Thank you, sweetheart. It's very spot on.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Loisemm:

I had modified my comment to give a little insight before I saw this. Read up on them. You fit the bill. They are great lovers. All or nothing kind of lovers.

Very true. I'll read up more on it. Thanks again smiley

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by tommysparks: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
kennygee:
Rookie move.
Thats all. Nothing more. Very Rookie
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
no be only oath, na cornflakes.

grin
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:

The oath is with bible, she probably don't care ,move on, if it was with amadioha I would have advised you to be careful.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
All these amature clueless lovers that will be taking oath like as if it will stop their partner from cheating. u beta leave that stupiid chick get ur head straight

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Coolgent(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Konji can make a sane person to reason like...
Why karry bible swear abi them dey swear u for governor

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Ghokes(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Be firm on ur decision...besides that's ur money & not a joint account angry So u decide what's good for u & ur future...good luck

Believe me, you have given the best on this discuss. Thumbs up for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Chukazu: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Freewoman:
You swear with bible abi?, na mad you dey go so, beta repent, now, now, ok, see, find out why she require to change her apartment, she can't be homeless while you are saving the money for something so important according to your explanation, accommodation is important too, if the change of apartment is as a result of a quit notice from the property owner, please help her secure shelter first, if not, you may be right to save your money, please note that homeless girls do anything to survive , yes, anything, so deal with today and leave tomorrow to take care of itself

G
So the boyfriend has now become her father in?

She not get papa?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by YOUNGBILLONAIRE: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bro, do what you have to do. As for oath, seek for a wise counsel on what to do. I tell you if you go her way, she will end up blaming for failure. BE WISE..!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by kentycom(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sometimes, u allow nature to take over, do not risk your money for anything, unless u just want to give to be bless by God later. The said amount depends on your financial situation, my brother, if she is yours, you dont fight for her to be, things happen naturally, u dont force things to happen. There maybe a concrete reason, why she dont want to see u, but try to find the reason.

Be yourself, because God forbid, something bad happen to u, she can definitely move on without u. Be wise my brother, and dont allow anyone to control u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by EricBloodAxe: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Different strokes for different folks grin

Lol...diz type of strokes no good for folks like me cuz wen d obsession starts flaming up, na 3rd mainland bridge lagoon go save person o shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Shygirl1989(f): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmmmmmm,why would you take an oath with someone you aren't married too? And with the Bible for that matter. Pls stop it.
It's clear your babe is either immature or trying to leave the relationship, but whatever it is,you have both acted childishly she with her demands,and you in the way you handled the situation.. Give yourselves some space to think about what you really want. Take her call and hear what she has to say,she might just be acting based on what her friends are telling her.
When you're both calm,have a long and sincere talk about your relationship.
Your money is yours except both of you have saved together. You are under no obligation to give her money kept fr something important, you're not married.
Please stop taking oaths.
You'll be fine.ok.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:

She gave you rules? Be a man and Bleep the rules.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Seanjay(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

OK look, there's a difference between someone that likes passion in a MUTUAL relationship & a stalker in a relationship with himself. You're a stalker. I am not. I'd rather walk barefoot on red hot coals than force myself on someone that doesn't want me. It'd never happen!

i wasnt stalker her at least i called her like 3times daily, 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the night to say Goodnight, but i guess she was seeing someone else and whenever she is with the person my calls always rang on her phone and she wont feel comfortable anymore, i know that thru the thorough changes in her cause she calls me like that also but all of a sudden she stopped calling and start complaining so you see, i wasnt stalker her...
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Topiipii(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
enshi:

Na wao! Which kain grammar be 'fidel' again?
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

Lol...diz type of strokes no good for folks like me cuz wen d obsession starts flaming up, na 3rd mainland bridge lagoon go save person o shocked shocked shocked

Lol, that's crazy.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Seanjay:

i wasnt stalker her at least i called her like 3times daily, 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the night to say Goodnight, but i guess she was seeing someone else and whenever she is with the person my calls always rang on her phone and she wont feel comfortable anymore, i know that thru the thorough changes in her cause she calls me like that also but all of a sudden she stopped calling and start complaining so you see, i wasnt stalker her...

I really don't know what to say to this. Just leave her alone if the love feels one sided to you.
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by enshi(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Enshi is he still the same girl... cry cry u understand what I mean ryt

Brother.. Wow its been ages.. Well it isnt though she is aware and gave her consent at the onset... She too is disappointed at the girl
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Just take am easy baba.
enshi:

Brother.. Wow its been ages.. Well it isnt though she is aware and gave her consent at the onset... She too is disappointed at the girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by enshi(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
bejick:
I have been in this situation before, your best bet is not to give her the money cos the moment she get that money she end the relationship with it. she just want to get hold of something before leaving you especially when she thinks you are stingy with her. run i say run
grin grin grin

My brother this is just the reason experience is the Best teacher... Exactly my thought the change of attitude is alarming as i talk to you now she has given me too calls again... I just feel the calls are not to reconcile but to get the money from me... Kai women
Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by sonnie10: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, your story is sick but hot. IDK why I love obsessive people but I do. Anyway...

Don't give her the money. Why can't she live within her means? It's obvious she can't afford to be on her own but seems intent to turn beggar so she can stunt to her little friends & social media fans. If you give her the money, then you'll be feeding her entitlement issues. Let her turn tricks with other men & break a little sweat if she needs the money so badly. I have a feeling you've bent to her every whim before, hence she doesn't wanna let up now. Let her raise the funds on her own doing whatever & let her go, God will understand.

Good post

1 Like

Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by enshi(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
aamstih:
Sorry about the predicament bro but the good news is that it is a 'small' challenge...

Answer the following questions humbly and in all sincerity and we would know the best line of action:

1. What do you value most the relationship or the money?

2. If the oath wasn't in the picture what would you have done?

3. Is the relationship an intimate one?

4. Despite all the, recent drama, do you still love her?

[/b][b]

1. The money is supposed to better the relationship with time

2. Without the oath i would have remained the fvckboy that i was and i May really not be this attached to her

3. The relationship is very intimate and well defined

4. Love her still , been thinking, seeing her Calls and not taking it its a big load on me... This is cos i know once i reconcile she must ask for the money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.