Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (41949 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by bigcp(m): 3:45am On May 09, 2017
Chibydinho:
. Love weakened me.. lesson learnt.
shut up ur mouth.... u r such a weak pucci.. .i hate niggaz like u
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by pLord: 6:43am On May 09, 2017
The answer you need is right here, how can your girl of many months say she don't know who to choose between you and a guy she just met and u still be asking what to do, if she truly loved you in the 1st place she won't even give the guy a chance to try.imagine she saying it was because of the issues you guys had the previous week that she gave in. My brother the girl is lost, she is definitely not confused, she just doesn't know how to admit the fact that you are no longer in the picture. Please move on, make your self less available if you can't man up to tell her it's over. She will surly come back when the guy has gotten down and is tired of her.
Chibydinho:

I did that the last time I noticed and she was like she can't choose any of us... She is confused blah blah blah.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by djgrafiti(m): 11:08pm On May 09, 2017
@Op the moment ur heart breaks ur brain starts working....and broken heart is good for ur career,if u have one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? / Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.