Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (41912 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by johnson232: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

I really need guide...you whatsapp?
Pm me sir...
Know it's time to do away with all these R n B love songs o...Since u already have her number by heart, i know u would still call her secretly & lie to me... cheesy

but if u are willing...less than a month & few weeks...u only going to be thinking of her in a controllable manner...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by pizzylee(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
candy crush ryt?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by MrsExplorer(f): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
This is my first time to share a problem here and I will appreciate everyone's opinion please.
I have a gf that I've been with for some years now and everything has been going real fine. It was all merry going, though we've had few fights, but we always made up and the relationship continued.
The real problem started some time last year when we had misunderstanding and was not on talking terms for few days. I dogged deep and discovered that my gf is hooking up with another guy and from findings, I noticed it was just a fresh talk which now evolved because of our little quarrel.. I kept calm and waited for weekend to visit her and make up things with her and also to know why she acted that way..
When I went, I noticed she went out with this guy and even she came back..she didn't felt remorseful rather blamed everything on me and the issue we had during the week. I didn't loose my anger because of the love I have for her and tried working things up to make up with her...which was successful coupled with the fact that the guy later went back to school.
From then till now, she kept contact with the guy, but I wasn't bothered because our love was flourishing and rationally, I never expected them to be sudden enemies... but the issue began recently when I failed on a promise to visit her at her place and considering stuffs I was doing.
That was some days ago and since then she has been acting funny on phone and chats and I recently noticed that the guy is back from a romantic Fb post she made and tagged him.
Honestly, I am tired of my gf using the guy as a bait or threat to me and needs advice on what to
do to end that...

Thanks as you help a bro out of this emotional stress... I just love this Lady.

I just want to say somethings

1. It's normal for people to get tired in a relationship, probably she is and want something fresh and exciting.

2. It's probably ur jealousy doing you, act as if u don't notice anything, compliment the post even, don't fight.

3. Stop giving her so much attention and it's probably time u start looking for another gf, don't end it, don't get angry

Do this OR

If you are sure she is deliberately hurting your feelings, give her an ultimatum, and if she doesn't stick with it, leave. Trust me, if you loose your self respect, you have lost it al

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by gamaliel121(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
This is my first time to share a problem here and I will appreciate everyone's opinion please.
I have a gf that I've been with for some years now and everything has been going real fine. It was all merry going, though we've had few fights, but we always made up and the relationship continued.
The real problem started some time last year when we had misunderstanding and was not on talking terms for few days. I dogged deep and discovered that my gf is hooking up with another guy and from findings, I noticed it was just a fresh talk which now evolved because of our little quarrel.. I kept calm and waited for weekend to visit her and make up things with her and also to know why she acted that way..
When I went, I noticed she went out with this guy and even she came back..she didn't felt remorseful rather blamed everything on me and the issue we had during the week. I didn't loose my anger because of the love I have for her and tried working things up to make up with her...which was successful coupled with the fact that the guy later went back to school.

Bro I feel you....abeg, nor the allow bitchessss the the use you play like that....begin the look for another girl urgently as backup....forget all that love talk....that gyal fit don the fucck the other guy....no the form soft man for these bittcchess...bitchessss the coordinate pass when u the treat them anyhow....real matters bro...one love
From then till now, she kept contact with the guy, but I wasn't bothered because our love was flourishing and rationally, I never expected them to be sudden enemies... but the issue began recently when I failed on a promise to visit her at her place and considering stuffs I was doing.
That was some days ago and since then she has been acting funny on phone and chats and I recently noticed that the guy is back from a romantic Fb post she made and tagged him.
Honestly, I am tired of my gf using the guy as a bait or threat to me and needs advice on what to
do to end that...

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by comedynaija: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

lol . . .I like to...but...will be take me online?

angry Dont get u.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Chibydinho(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
MrsExplorer:

I just want to say somethings

1. It's normal for people to get tired in a relationship, probably she is and want something fresh and exciting.

2. It's probably ur jealousy doing you, act as if u don't notice anything, compliment the post even, don't fight.

3. Stop giving her so much attention and it's probably time u start looking for another gf, don't end it, don't get angry

Do this OR

If you are sure she is deliberately hurting your feelings, give her an ultimatum, and if she doesn't stick with it, leave. Trust me, if you loose your self respect, you have lost it al

Thanks, dear for the tips
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Goldenheart(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
I was once there.... End it already, it's gonna hurt like a bltch...

Put a pin on it. Move on and never fall in love again ever. angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by ztanleechima(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
hey

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Firstcitizen: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Just end the relationship

Best advice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Chibydinho(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
comedynaija:

angry Dont get u.
. I said help me pass through this...please.. with the comedies
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Onuh22: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
People will still be asking for obvious solutions. Her holding you to ransom means she's lost interest in you. Move on bro, u will get who loves u soon

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by chronique(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

I did that the last time I noticed and she was like she can't choose any of us... She is confused blah blah blah.

When you hear stuffs like this, flee. If she's been with you for a couple of years, and finds it hard to choose between you and a guy she just met, know that it's time to walk away.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Chibydinho(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
johnson232:

Pm me sir...
Know it's time to do away with all these R n B love songs o...Since u already have her number by heart, i know u would still call her secretly & lie to me... cheesy

but if u are willing...less than a month & few weeks...u only going to be thinking of her in a controllable manner...
Haven't been busy on Nairaland.. how do I send pm?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by brainreset: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Your brain needs a hard reset so you can lose memory of her.
Simple
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by xynerise: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rule #1: Never be an option

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Teedawg: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
@chibydinho I had the same issue with my ex when I confronted her she now opened up that she didn't want to double date I was like the Bleep you're already seeing another guy and she was like I pushed her and she's already promised him she won't get back with me like who the Bleep does that? see me I love playing mind games with whomever thinks they are smart for you're girl now there are two things involved you can either break up with her and move on and stop sulking after two months you'll forget cause imagine you marry her you have a fight so she should now sleep with another man abi because you caused it as for the mind game dude I want you forget that babe ehn but don't breakup yet let her love you again 100% then tell her you wanna break up this one is for the pain she has caused you...sometimes I wonder why we even have loyal and faithfull guys women need to be tortured grin grin grin I sound like the devil right now grin women forgive me lol it's just that when I think of what women do to the faithful guys it really annoying grin

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Lexusgs430: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
do to end that...

If you stop dating her, would you die ?

You love this lady is not a true measurement of reciprocal love. Does she love you in return ?

You cannot force EVE to give you an apple. Do you have to eat the apple, ADAM ?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by talk2bity: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just 4get her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by EzeeYFB(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

I did that the last time I noticed and she was like she can't choose any of us... She is confused blah blah blah.
she is confused ke, lol
Abi she is confusing u
Bt sha all I can say Is Eyaa

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by nwaonyeze001(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Guy......Y?
First and foremost.......she is a gf, not a wife,
Secondly...........there are some people you will relate this issue to and the next thing will b a resounding slap on your face.......probably to reset your brain
What are you even saying?....... you dont need any advise here, sit down and think with your brain not your third leg

Think about this.......that kind of girl, can she be your wife

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by donem: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

And if she chooses the guy??
Was tempted to Abuse you, you can cry kneel and beg her if she chooses the guy.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
A white woman once told me "never love a woman to the extent that you will be too scared to let her go" Bros if she is tired of the relationship just let her go. Don't let "I love her too much" Stop you.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Smooth278(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Balance the equation bro, the gal has two guys so you need to add another gal into the equation... Unbalanced equations in life usually leads to disasters....

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Senorprinz(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

And if she chooses the guy??

just hang yourself na, you still need advice on this one?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by greatman247(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tell her and let her know you know she's seeing someone else and if she shows no remorse then you start a fresh relationship, simple as ABC.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by akimpelumi124: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
See them gurus respect
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Layor123(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
do to end that...

I swear this same thing excactly happened to me last month and I was doing the same thing you did trying to patch this up to the detriment of my own happiness....sit her down ask her to choose one am sure she would say she is confused just walk sways... but trust me you is only confused because the guy is spending some amount of money of gifts on her which is normal for guys when we want to catch a new girl lolzz it impression stages when the guy get what he want which is her pussy she be back to square ....same thing that happen to me and now she is begging me to come back..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
do to end that...

Runnnnnnnnnnn runnnnnnnnnn....until she gives him the money you give her, reality will dawn on you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
These girls ain't even worth the stress this days anymore, just end it and move on. There are more important​ things to deal with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by porchster: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
greatnaija01:
get another girl

tag her in your romantic posts on facebook.

take the other girl out and snap it as you dp

then find a third girl to be friends with you.. BE THE PLAYER...

NICE GUYS GET THE WORST GIRLS.... NICE LADIES GET THE WORST GUYS

So switch the game... dont ask her about her guy o... dont sleep with her or buy her anything....JUST MOVE ON without break up...This makes the girl feel guilty after some time... but now i can assure you that the other guy is giving her better sex, money or fun more than you and the other guy too aint a nice guy.... she is only his side chick.

PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT PLAYERS CREATE BETTER PLAYERS.... its nt usually the first to cheat that wins... but the revenge cheat thats d one that SLAYS...

Let this your lady visit you and meet the third or second girl in your crib

let her call you and one of the two girls tell her you are busy... change her contact name to KID-SIS or DAYO MOTHER or somthin no one will hesitate to reply.

GIVE IT 3-6 MONTHS BRO.... she will be running back to you... BUT ONCE SHE COME BACK.. DUMP HER.

This is the assassins way to deal with such ladies... YOU LOVE HER TOO MUCH IS SIMPLY INSECURITY THAT YOU MAY NOT FIND ANOTHER BETTER GIRL... thats not true... FOLLOW THIS AND YOU WILL DO THANKSGIVING IN CHURCH SOON.

Oh my gosh u are a bad guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Tiredoffakeshit: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
1.Pray

2. Activate 3 of ur side chicks.

3. If u don't hv side chicks,get new one.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Leaver and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.