Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (41989 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by bitcoinvin(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
This is my first time to share a problem here and I will appreciate everyone's opinion please.
I have a gf that I've been with for some years now and everything has been going real fine. It was all merry going, though we've had few fights, but we always made up and the relationship continued.
The real problem started some time last year when we had misunderstanding and was not on talking terms for few days. I dogged deep and discovered that my gf is hooking up with another guy and from findings, I noticed it was just a fresh talk which now evolved because of our little quarrel.. I kept calm and waited for weekend to visit her and make up things with her and also to know why she acted that way..
When I went, I noticed she went out with this guy and even she came back..she didn't felt remorseful rather blamed everything on me and the issue we had during the week. I didn't loose my anger because of the love I have for her and tried working things up to make up with her...which was successful coupled with the fact that the guy later went back to school.
From then till now, she kept contact with the guy, but I wasn't bothered because our love was flourishing and rationally, I never expected them to be sudden enemies... but the issue began recently when I failed on a promise to visit her at her place and considering stuffs I was doing.
That was some days ago and since then she has been acting funny on phone and chats and I recently noticed that the guy is back from a romantic Fb post she made and tagged him.
Honestly, I am tired of my gf using the guy as a bait or threat to me and needs advice on what to
do to end that...

Thanks as you help a bro out of this emotional stress... I just love this Lady.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by sben2308(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
This is my first time to share a problem here and I will appreciate everyone's opinion please.
I have a gf that I've been with for some years now and everything has been going real fine. It was all merry going, though we've had few fights, but we always made up and the relationship continued.
The real problem started some time last year when we had misunderstanding and was not on talking terms for few days. I dogged deep and discovered that my gf is hooking up with another guy and from findings, I noticed it was just a fresh talk which now evolved because of our little quarrel.. I kept calm and waited for weekend to visit her and make up things with her and also to know why she acted that way..
When I went, I noticed she went out with this guy and even she came back..she didn't felt remorseful rather blamed everything on me and the issue we had during the week. I didn't loose my anger because of the love I have for her and tried working things up to make up with her...which was successful coupled with the fact that the guy later went back to school.
From then till now, she kept contact with the guy, but I wasn't bothered because our love was flourishing and rationally, I never expected them to be sudden enemies... but the issue began recently when I failed on a promise to visit her at her place and considering stuffs I was doing.
That was some days ago and since then she has been acting funny on phone and chats and I recently noticed that the guy is back from a romantic Fb post she made and tagged him.
Honestly, I am tired of my gf using the guy as a bait or threat to me and needs advice on what to
do to end that...

Bro the best answer is for u to b successful cuz wen u r, u av no time to run after ladies but they will av tym to run after u. And if u r to run after, u run after successful ones like u

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by neighy(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hope e never tey... Ma drop my kobo...
You see u guys r in a relationship saying she is confused means shes is considering the other guy which is totally wrong
if ur gf is telling you she 's confused it means the oda guy has an edge over you coz you love her doesnt mean you should hurt ya self.. Dont take a side chick dont play he game... She wants to eat her cake and have it as a bro and member of BAN you are not allowed to tolerate that..
invite her over talk to her speak from ur heart and if she is still playing the confused card or telling u shii like she needs more time it means Game Over.. Make sure she knows she's the reason for the break up.. N then u have 3 things to do
1 be happy
2 make sure she know youre happy
3 always stay happy

if u can get a new bae better ..

If she dd love u it will hurt her to know youre happy witout her nd will hurt her more if ur happiness is with anoda bae STAY HAPPY BRO

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fvck boiz just full this thread anyhow grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by RZArecta(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
do to end that...

you need an assistant girlfriend fast. No break up with your babe o, just play her games with her with a more beautiful and polished girl you just might love later on. Ps go on dates with this new babe and make sure you upload some nice pics on Facebook
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Erums(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
When yre dominant, they woukd be calling it pride.... Bros abegg one hieneken for you... Uve spoken well

TrueHeart365:
guys these days are ultimate fcukboys and it's really annoying how you submit to these hoes whose love for you is only for the goodies you give them.

lemme tell you from my experience. i used to be this foolish for love until i learnt that humans will always take for granted what they can easily get.

my girlfriend of 8 months wanted to play that game with me and even though i fell for it at first, thank God for my mum and sisters who sat me down and thought me what i used to tame her.

bro, that you care about someone doesn't mean you have to give her your dignity and pride. she sees how submisive you are and will continue to take you for a ride until you become a side nigga.

invite her over(don't make the mistake of goung to her place), be a man and prepare for the worst while you ask her to chose between you and the new nigga(cos it's obvious she has developed feelings for him).

be the alpha male and set some rules in your relationship. which mumu love you dey talk about.

no woman, i repeat.. no woman will ever respect or stay loyal to a weak man. they want you to take control and the moment you can't they take you for a ride.

please enough of this silly "i love her so much" talk, it's no excuse to be the doormat in the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Kakamorufu(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

Sounds comic to me but true sha... I thought she is wise... just disappointed.
well don't be. When it comes to opening legs for another nigga, girls ain't wise. Their brain is so easy to manipulate

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by mapet: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Just end the relationship

The Gf has done that already.......
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Heineken(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Riddle
I'm a senator in Buhari's civilian regime, I waz born in 1970, I graduated from ABU Zaria in 2000 bt went 4 NYSC in 1999,
Who am I?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by xtervaganza(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dump the b1tch like a bad habit
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Aaaalexxx: 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Op r u 15, when a girl tells u she is confused after asking to choose between u and the other guy, then u should know she is no longer into you. She is just letting you go in a way that she believes her conscience will be clear. Take heart and move on

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Gemc3(f): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Errrmmmm. . . I don't think she is using the guy to threaten you. I think she is dumping you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by dapsonlou(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Who told you she's using him as bait? She's fooocking him
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by dapsonlou(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

That is what I'm thinking too... Just that its not been easy for me...

It's never easy, when you have another girl next month, will will be wondering what you were doing with her. She got your replacement already.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by SMARTVIC10(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
MHEN, see GUY, dat ur LADY DON USE UR BRAIN SCARRA, IT's not going to b easy if u truly love HER BUT U GATS MAN UP BrO, if i WERE IN UR SHOES, I'll just leave her to continue WATEVER SHE's doing, I won't breakup with her or LET HER KNW I'm hurt, I'll just forget abt her nD OCCUPY MYSELF WITH OTHER TINZ, fIND A BEAUTIful GIRL I CAN RELATE WITH ND USE HER AS A DIVERSIon ND DISTRACT MYSELF, DIS SHII HAS HAPPENED TO ME B4, D LADY's HEAD WILL EVENTUALLY RESET, WHEN SHE FINDS OUT U're doing ur tin without her, nd u're happy, SHE GO COME BACK, I bet u... Just don't show weakneSS, nD DONT CALL OR TEXT HER, just b nEUTRAL ND DO UR TIN
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Juliearth(f): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sorry to say this,but you are the masculine version of a sidechick.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Kakamorufu(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
My advice is that you shld move on asap. Shes fucking that dude already. No time. Onto the next chick
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Op...Milk already spilt...So why cry now. Your Gf is gone with another. You are already a Dumpee.

Why worry yourself? Girls run like buses...you may miss one, catch one on the hour. Promptly.

You have to move on I guess.. Don't be a weakling.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
I take it that your girl isn't playing games.
She is gone.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Juliearth(f): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=Chibydinho

You are the masculine version of a sidechick(side guy). I wont advise you to call it quits cos we nairalanders are just speculators and third parties to this relationship. The answer lies in your heart,whatever it is,act quickly and with wisdom.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Juliearth(f): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=Chibydinho post=55067166][/quote]

You are the masculine version of a sidechick(side guy). I wont advise you to call it quits cos we nairalanders are just speculators and third parties to this relationship. The answer lies in your heart,whatever it is,act quickly and with wisdom.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Juliearth(f): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Jflex07(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Come on man! you act like a kid..Man up man..i repeat man up. she ain't worth it!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by deparagon(m): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just let her GO

Period.
She ain't worth it.
Pray 4 God's direction
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by EBBari(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sorry to say this but u appear to be a teen still tryn to figure awt certain challenges in life. How wud u be so weak and soft in a relationship when u should be the man and the head of the relationship. You have ruined it all wt mkn it obvious u desperate 4 her.
"Man up joor and gt a new girl as she doesnt deserve all"
This deliberation on nairaland. She is a hoe, treat her
As such and stop dulling. I believe by the time u readn
My post uv dumped her so the advise x in ur next rel
Dont be too soft or weak around ur date buh be the
1 masterminding majority of the affairs in d rel. Nd
I repeat dump dt girl again by not sendn her anymore
Cz she dmped u d moment she strtd rolln wt dude sharp
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by sheDD(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

I did that the last time I noticed and she was like she can't choose any of us... She is confused blah blah blah.
then she can't make a choice,make her know that u are not ready to get entangled in her indecision by give her some space of estrangement

I am sure time will man you up,to live without her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Dom2020: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Guy, if u want to live long, learn to ignore certain things u see, a girl post something on Facebook and tag someone and ur this disturb, nawa
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Danieldexii(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
baba, dump her sinz u don sample her jare
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by ChiefSweetus: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

I did that the last time I noticed and she was like she can't choose any of us... She is confused blah blah blah.
WHATTTTTT??!??!?!? Lmaoooooooooooooooo! grin grin grin grin

I hope say your b.p dey okay cos the inevitable painment in the nearest future go dear to your heart. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Bwaal(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

I doubt if its better sex because she gets much more from me ( not bragging though)... The main issue is that I noticed the other guy has been spending his life savings on her... That's scary because I can't see a reason why a sensible man should be that extravagant... I'm considering opting out honestly...Thanks.

Why not try ignoring her don't break up just ignore her and get good things with ur time....she is coming back She just want to taste another Dickson grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by lereinter(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
you are a weak boy
just listen to this song by
bruno mars, nothing on you
and make your choice
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Armstrong34(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

..... I understand hw u feel bro buh this is what u shld do..... It's obvious she wanna use this guy to make you feel bad and remorseful....

Now this is the solution ....... Give her 0 attention and distant her... Then u sef snap romantically with other girls and tagged them and tell them to tag you..... She's gonna get jealous because ladies generally are known wif low self esteem..... She wuld wanna draw back your attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary / If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.