Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like (32622 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Tbillz(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2017
ennytemple:

like u just said.."some"...its end time bro, even the bible had warned against end time churches.
U understood me well bro, not like some idait misqouting me!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Abillsable: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Tbillz:
Another Victim of brain tumor!!!
How indeed TRASHY you are! Brain tumor is an unfortunate disease; you dont want to have it.Its the least of what you can use to abuse a human being?STUPID!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Tbillz(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Abillsable:
How indeed TRASHY you are! Brain tumor is an unfortunate disease; you dont want to have it.Its the least of what you can use to abuse a human being?STUPID!
Another Victim# God will Help y'll
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by mpowa(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Analee:
remember its nt kemi who said it directly,it was a member of his church dat drew kemi's attentn to it,read d story well.
Who magnified it? If Kemi didn't take up the story, it would have been a dead story, because the supposed member doesn't have the influence to broadcast it. Now if she's an investigative journalist like she calls herself, she'll prove the story beyond doubt before coming to town with it.

But from her antecedents I'm sure there's even no member anywhere, our aunt just went mental as usual.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by ajoskele(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
Niyinficient:

U don carrh your stupidity come here abi? Make God no go punish u one day wit ur attack on the body of Christ. Your Facebook rant never do u abi? #mystupidbrother
How I take attack "body of Christ" bro?

Na me be OP ni? Na me be Pastor wey arrest another civilian, lock am up?
Na me be Kemi Olunloyo wey dey criticize una pastor?

Bro, leave my facebook rant oo. I'm comfortable with it and I'm going on mainstream soon, leaving social media. I dey carry my rants go radio.

Oya coman beat me..#MumuOmoOriJ.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Niyinficient(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
ajoskele:

How I take attack "body of Christ" bro?

Na me be OP ni? Na me be Pastor wey arrest another civilian, lock am up?
Na me be Kemi Olunloyo wey dey criticize una pastor?

Bro, leave my facebook rant oo. I'm comfortable
with it and I'm going on mainstream soon, leaving social media. I dey carry my rants go radio.

Oya coman beat me..#MumuOmoOriJ.

Agoreda....with all your rants about religion and stuffs, people like u forget easily DAT it is a core part of our society. Man is configured to worship something. The manner which he goes about it is plainly choice.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by ajoskele(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Niyinficient:

Agoreda....with all your rants about religion and stuffs, people like u forget easily DAT it is a core part of our society. Man is configured to worship something. The manner which he goes about it is plainly choice.
"People like you"?
I don't seem to get. Bro, go back to my page and check how 'unchrist-like' I am and bring back reports on how I have been against someone who decides to worship whatever he or she believes in.
About choice, should I not complain when your choice is denying me of my peace, rest, quiteness, sanity etc? Your choice affecting my choice?
It shouldn't be.
And if you have concluded I'm an atheist or an unbeliever, so be it.

Golugo!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Analee(f): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2017
mpowa:

Who magnified it? If Kemi didn't take up the story, it would have been a dead story, because the supposed member doesn't have the influence to broadcast it. Now if she's an investigative journalist like she calls herself, she'll prove the story beyond doubt before coming to town with it.

But from her antecedents I'm sure there's even no member anywhere, our aunt just went mental as usual.
i think its a member,becos d lady even said her name,she also said dey ve bin reportn to d media n d actress goes n bribe her way thru n d mata dies,n sins she knows aunty kemi does tak bribe dat y she has decided to go tru her,bt 4m wat d member said to me,one wil know dat it comin 4m an insider or wil say a spy or an inner cacus,cos d way she xplaind even described wer d pst parks his car n his huz,even calld addres of d actress shop,she reli gav detaild xplanatn bt sha u rite,bt who knows if it was verified.anyways d story sef don tire person.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by wasuka14(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Do u knw d meaning of the word 'ate'? I never, never ate any living and non livingthings. What am saying is that from dt write up, pastors should never think they were sent only to those who praise them or those that bring goodies to them or those that committently paying their tith monthly. Pastor was also sent to, even those that stone them, or speak negative about them. God have HIS way of testing all prophets. What of if this is just a test. Then, again if the whole church speaknegative of him, will he go ahead and lock up the whole church It is ridiculous, if pastors can accept goodies, but cannot accept mere abuse?? In the real sense, and in the circle of been spiritual, is that a pastor??

mpowa:

Some of you just hate pastors for no reason, it has nothing to do with what they do or don't do. If pastor do nothing now, Na you people go still come out and say, 'guilty as charged', 'silence is consent'. Maybe it's the tithe and offering many people are jealous of I no know. It's easy, if you want their money, go and start your own church, let see how far you can go without God's calling on you. The man has done what he felt he should do in the situation, let God be the judge.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by mpowa(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
Analee:
i think its a member,becos d lady even said her name,she also said dey ve bin reportn to d media n d actress goes n bribe her way thru n d mata dies,n sins she knows aunty kemi does tak bribe dat y she has decided to go tru her,bt 4m wat d member said to me,one wil know dat it comin 4m an insider or wil say a spy or an inner cacus,cos d way she xplaind even described wer d pst parks his car n his huz,even calld addres of d actress shop,she reli gav detaild xplanatn bt sha u rite,bt who knows if it was verified.anyways d story sef don tire person.
Ookay! it's getting more interesting, it seems you her even personally involved in the matter, you know insider story. Okay this is what I would advise, If the said member have evidence, concrete one, then she should help miss Kemi by providing her those undeniable evidences, It will justify her and it will bring the pastor to justice. Truth be told, even if the pastor is as guilty as charged, you still don't have right to run a story without evidence, that is only allowed in a banana republic. Let those making accusations come up with their undeniable evidence, people wont just believe your story because you said it sound so true or the person is an inner caucus, anybody can form inner caucus.Make your accusation with clear evidence, that the person accused will be helpless. The case of Apostle Suleiman is an example, Otobo is providing many clear evidence of pictures and bank statements etc. I'm not saying that the incident is true or false, but it is more believable. Nobody is against Kemi because they love the pastor or they hate her, it's just that she has antecedents of fabricating Huge, Terrible lies on people, her stories her always unbelievable, she should provide evidence in court and we'll believe her if they're concrete.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by KingWarri: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
alBHAGDADI:
Luke 9:51-56

51 When the days were approaching for His ascension, He was determined to go to Jerusalem;
52 and He sent messengers on ahead of Him, and they went and entered a village of the Samaritans to make arrangements for Him.
53 But they did not receive Him, because He was traveling toward Jerusalem.
54 When His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them?”
55 But He turned and rebuked them, [and said, “You do not know what kind of spirit you are of;
56 for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.” And they went on to another village.

Did you read the above passage? Do you know why Christ rebuked his disciples when they wanted to command fire from heaven to consume the Samaritans?

Christ said that we Christians are of a different spirit. What do you think he would look like today if he had commanded fire to burn down the same people he came to save?

Since the Kemi Olunloyo and Pastor Ibiyeomie saga became a police affair, I've read several comments from supposed Christians urging the pastor on. When it is made clear to them that a preacher is not to react in the manner Pastor Ibiyeomie did, in that he ought to overlook the matter by forgiving her without taking action, like Christ would, , they shift the goal post to saying that Kemi Olunloyo didn't ask for forgiveness.

Did the people that were killing Jesus ask for forgiveness before he said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do"? Now, tell me, a crime of killing you versus a crime of defaming you, which is more easy to forgive without taking action?

Pastor Ibiyeomie calls himself a Christian i.e like Christ, yet he isn't acting like one. He has enjoyed all the good side of being a Christian. But now that it is time to suffer for Christ, he can't even face the suffer of defamation. What if he had existed in the days of the early apostles when Christians where arrested and fed to lions in gladiator arenas? Those disciple's still prayed for their persecutors.

I don't know whether Kemi Olunloyo deserves whatever she's going through cos we don't know whether she has proof of her claims. One thing i do know is that her punishment shouldn't come from a man who is supposed to preach to her. Having her locked up doesn't prove he's innocent of the allegation.

Some would argue that his silence would have made many people to leave his church. The silence that Jesus and his disciples maintained when they were persecuted is one of the reasons why Christianity is major today. If they had attacked their attackers, Christianity would have been tagged a terrorist religion.

Let's remember how Peter reacted when he cut off the ear of one of those that came to arrest Jesus. Most importantly, let's remember how the man they came to arrest reacted to the situation. He rebuked Peter and went ahead to heal the ear. But Christianity of today is "attack me, I attack you", thanks to the years of prosperity preaching which has turned man away from God and made them love self than others.

You can continue to argue in favour of the pastor, but the Bible will always condemn his actions. God has given you an hint to free you from the shackles of those that have been misleading you. Instead of following it, Christians of today have chosen to stand with the same evil men. Below is what Christ will say..

But He turned and rebuked them, [and said, “You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; Luke 9:55

Do you know why many Christians will accept the mark of the Antichrist? It is because they choose man over God and His Word. It's not too late for you today.

Exodus 22:32
then Moses stood in the gate of the camp and said, “Who is on the LORD’s side? Come to me.”

Act 13:7—11

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What The Bible Really Says About Women Covering Their Head To Church / Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday / Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.