Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like (32621 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by martineverest(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
fortunejum:

when it is time, she will be forgiven but for now let her be judge so that the truth will be make known.
after facing the consequences of our actions?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by comrChris(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Can Nigerians ever be pleased? op did you actually expect this man to keep quiet so that you and your likes will still come here and tell us he is quiety for being silent. You see,you are not different from kemi and her likes who think they can attack men of God and hide under the scripture they do not understand self.
Pst lbiyeomie has just acted like a citizen,we have law, now let that law take it place and let anyone who is guiety face the wrath of the law so that others can learn.
Obviously you have no knowledge of the doom this kind of accusation is capable of causing in the Christiandum or do you think Suleiman has recovered from that useless otobos attack.

Abeg if you don't like what he did become a pastor and allow the likes of kemi to attack you n finish your reputation... Hypocrites everywhere smh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
MrTim0103:
Pastor David has done well. Enough of the kemi woman of a thing. That's how she started with pastor Adeboye and the Man ignored her now she thought every other pastor will ignore her like that. She's better curtailed nw before her blackmail journalism get out of hand. Am sure she's enjoying the Beans and Garri in that prison.
Has Adeboye ignoration brought down his name or members of Rccg? That's d christlike attitude we're talking about! A Rccg pastor's wife was killed in Abuja and he was the one begging for the suspects release!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by dabrightt: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Your response shows you didn't read my post where I said that he's suppose to save her as a Christian Should, not have her arrested. Christ had the ability to destroy his killers, but he didn't. If pastor Ibiyeomie calls himself a follower of Christ, he ought to have emulated that.
Do you know that amount of souls that were won and are still being won an a result of Christ not retaliating against his persecutors?
bros ibeg get understanding before u quote scriptures..I can see u have no knowlege of the world of God. The major assignment of jesus on earth is to die for our sin.

The early apostle suffered and died because of evangelism nt because someone is defaming them...
The bible says in isaiah 3 11 Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his
hands shall be given him.

Isaiah 48:22
“There is no peace,” says the LORD,
“for the wicked. kemi olunloyo
assigned herself to always stain the name of people that God has lifted high trying to bring them down to zero .I dnt think there is any other level of wickedness than that.

To Pastor ibiyeomie Job 8:22
Those who hate you will be clothed
with shame, and the tent of the wicked
will be no more.”
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by zionmade(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Opeyemi4real:
You're not a christian! Jesus actually came for those that are not saved! The sinners! The non-Christians!
And so if an unbeliever kills ur only son u will stand there and preach d gospel to him abi
Or if the unbeliever start building on ur land u will tell him God bless u abi
Just as Paul told BarJesus God bless u
And just as Jesus told Judas be blessed abi
HYPOCRICITES.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by zionmade(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
femi4:
Judas was needed to fufil prophesy, converting Judas means stopping the prophecy from coming to pass
Dat means Judas should be in heaven right now because he was just an actor in d whole movie abi?
Christians who only read and not study. A vessel was needed and judas because of his greedy nature made himself available to d devil. Now kemi has made herself a vessel for use to d devil she will receive d judas treatment until she repents. Woe unto kemi, woe unto hypocrites
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by jamace(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
paperboi14:
u jamace i tire for u. i na ur papa u no go support am. buzu like u
Hmm. The thing tire me wallahi, because I hear say Kemi don de wear prison uniform. My question is, has the court found her her guilty already without trial? Abi, am I wrong to ask? grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by mickeymimi: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Christians are divided over this issue.....I am happy God sees the heart of men.......

In fairness to both of them...

Pastor has every right and as a citizen to take Kemi to court...He has an image to protect.

Kemi and the publisher Waltson has been granted bail...So no need to detain her in prison.

Seriously .. where did Kemi get that information from??

who knows ....they might even settle out of court before the hearing date in May.....I will like to see the outcome of the case so that people can learn from it......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by jamace(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
paperboi14:
Hmm. The thing tire me wallahi, because I hear say Kemi don de wear prison uniform. My question is, has the court found her guilty already without trial? Abi, am I wrong to ask? grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by femi4: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
zionmade:

Dat means Judas should be in heaven right now because he was just an actor in d whole movie abi?
Christians who only read and not study. A vessel was needed and judas because of his greedy nature made himself available to d devil. Now kemi has made herself a vessel for use to d devil she will receive d judas treatment until she repents. Woe unto kemi, woe unto hypocrites
Well, Judas committed suicide which wasn't part of the script. He could have asked for forgiveness like Peter did when he denied Jesus three times. Its a sin to take your own life
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by jamace(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
paperboi14:
grin grin Hmm. The thing tire me wallahi, because I hear say Kemi don de wear prison uniform sef. That is why I ask whether court don found her guilty. Abi, am I wrong to ask? grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Myself2(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
The OP is an iddiot
If the pastor had kept quiet,you goats would have believed the lies being peddled by the shameless old hag called Kemi Olunloyo
Come to think of it, Pastor Ibiyeomie is even doing her a favour with this arrest and court case cos after the episode,the mad woman would learn some lessons about etiquette and courtesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by wizod(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
That kemi is mad and her Bleep up should be treated even worse than dis
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by mystry(m): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tenim47:
arsenal vs man city , time

4pm jareee
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by zionmade(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
femi4:
Well, Judas committed suicide which wasn't part of the script. He could have asked for forgiveness like Peter did when he denied Jesus three times. Its a sin to take your own life
If he repented den wat would bcome of Jesus' words dat woe unto d man through whom d son of man should be betrayed?
Dat same peter u mentioned never gave Ananias and his wife a second chance. Was Ananias lie greater dan dat of peter?
Am i punching ur religiousity?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
ngwababe:

Do you forgive person wey no beg you?? Even God forgives sinners that ask for it.
Am tired o.
If she had unleashed her reports against all these certificateless politicians, it would have make sense, but against the pastors, mehn, I don't support her o.
Be that as its May. "Forgive Us The Wrongs We Have Done, As We Forgive The Wrongs That Others Have Done To Us.
Do Not Bring Us To Hard Testing, But Keep Us Safe From The Evil One".

That's my point.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
There's nothing wrong in taking her to court as long as it is done with a right motive and a pure heart.

You're here talking about winning her soul and others but have you considered how many people that will leave the Church and possibly Christianity completely had the pastor kept quiet?

Many will assume he's guilty and depart, Nairaland atheist will mock others until they quit.

Some will be disappointed in him, his church and Christianity.

Winning souls is important but keeping a good name is important too because it wins souls even when you're not working.

Even when the Romans wanted to beat Paul, he said
"Is it legal for you to whip a Roman citizen who hasn't even been tried"

Tried where? In Roman court I guess.

Kemi and deep freezer are stumbling block to many pastors and Christians and it's a good thing that one of them is being shut up.

Oh, Freezes? His days are numbered, he will smells the crate soon or later.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by graphiti: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by femi4: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
zionmade:

If he repented den wat would bcome of Jesus' words dat woe unto d man through whom d son of man should be betrayed?
Dat same peter u mentioned never gave Ananias and his wife a second chance. Was Ananias lie greater dan dat of peter?
Am i punching ur religiousity?
And who told you it could not be overturn. Jabez was with pain right from birth but God changes his situation.

Jacob wrestle with God.....and his story change.

God said King Hezekiah will die....he turned to the wall and pray and God added more yes to his life.

Its good to be careful with the scripture. Peter said to Ananaias and his wife: How can you do this and LIE AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT.

That was the work of the holy spirit not Peter.

Act5:1-11
Peter said to her, “How could you conspire to test the Spirit of the Lord? Listen! The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out also.”

10 At that moment she fell down at his feet and died. Then the young men came in and, finding her dead, carried her out and buried her beside her husband
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by gidjah(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
zionmade:
My brother i will comment on ur post
Pastor Ibiyeome did nothing wrong.
Reason being dat: kemi is not a Christian and d bible only says dnt take ur brother to court. Dat means it will be wrong for pst David to do dat if d lady was a Christian.
Remember wat is happening to apostle Suleiman do u know how many souls dat must have been lost because of dat. If Kemi succeeds in diverting d pastor's attention into defending himself even though he did nothing do u know how d matter will excavate and how many souls will be lost?
Sometimes we need to shut d devil's vessel
you are correct bro, I support u big time, when she was busy trying to mess up a man of God , people like you were not around abi?, if u happen to be one of his church member and heard this kind of news, would u be comfortable staying in the church sir /ma ??.whend the man of God Elisha UN 2kings was been mocked by some stupid uncultured kids (like kemi), he cursed them in the name of the lord! didn't he?, were where u then ?? pls let what should be done to such a devil be done to her, they need to be well demonically treated too, .that's how they are almost through messing up pastor Suleiman...and most of u here are celebrating his down fall already !! do we fold our hands and watch one more general in the kingdom (though not a perfect saint ) go down messed up again ? surely no no .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by zionmade(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
femi4:
And who told you it could not be overturn. Jabez was with pain right from birth but God changes his situation.

Jacob wrestle with God.....and his story change.

God said King Hezekiah will die....he turned to the wall and pray and God added more yes to his life.

Its good to be careful with the scripture. Peter said to Ananaias and his wife: How can you do this and LIE AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT.

That was the work of the holy spirit not Peter.

Act5:1-11
Peter said to her, “How could you conspire to test the Spirit of the Lord? Listen! The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out also.”

10 At that moment she fell down at his feet and died. Then the young men came in and, finding her dead, carried her out and buried her beside her husband
Oh maybe judas could have cried like hezekiah abi? While kemi doesnt need to do anything abi?
Very good. For ur info, forgiveness is not a spontaneous occurrence, u must ask for it. She allowed d devil use her just like judas,, so she must ask for forgiveness and repent.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by ominirajj: 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jay542:
Kemi deserves this treatment but not from a man of God
WHAT DO YOU MEAN , SO PASTORS ARE NOT human BEING?
what will u do if your image is being spoilt
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by obyna(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Luke 9:51-56

51 When the days were approaching for His ascension, He was determined to go to Jerusalem;
52 and He sent messengers on ahead of Him, and they went and entered a village of the Samaritans to make arrangements for Him.
53 But they did not receive Him, because He was traveling toward Jerusalem.
54 When His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them?”
55 But He turned and rebuked them, [and said, “You do not know what kind of spirit you are of;
56 for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.” And they went on to another village.

Did you read the above passage? Do you know why Christ rebuked his disciples when they wanted to command fire from heaven to consume the Samaritans?

Christ said that we Christians are of a different spirit. What do you think he would look like today if he had commanded fire to burn down the same people he came to save?

Since the Kemi Olunloyo and Pastor Ibiyeomie saga became a police affair, I've read several comments from supposed Christians urging the pastor on. When it is made clear to them that a preacher is not to react in the manner Pastor Ibiyeomie did, in that he ought to overlook the matter by forgiving her without taking action, like Christ would, , they shift the goal post to saying that Kemi Olunloyo didn't ask for forgiveness.

Did the people that were killing Jesus ask for forgiveness before he said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do"? Now, tell me, a crime of killing you versus a crime of defaming you, which is more easy to forgive without taking action?

Pastor Ibiyeomie calls himself a Christian i.e like Christ, yet he isn't acting like one. He has enjoyed all the good side of being a Christian. But now that it is time to suffer for Christ, he can't even face the suffer of defamation. What if he had existed in the days of the early apostles when Christians where arrested and fed to lions in gladiator arenas? Those disciple's still prayed for their persecutors.

I don't know whether Kemi Olunloyo deserves whatever she's going through cos we don't know whether she has proof of her claims. One thing i do know is that her punishment shouldn't come from a man who is supposed to preach to her. Having her locked up doesn't prove he's innocent of the allegation.

Some would argue that his silence would have made many people to leave his church. The silence that Jesus and his disciples maintained when they were persecuted is one of the reasons why Christianity is major today. If they had attacked their attackers, Christianity would have been tagged a terrorist religion.

Let's remember how Peter reacted when he cut off the ear of one of those that came to arrest Jesus. Most importantly, let's remember how the man they came to arrest reacted to the situation. He rebuked Peter and went ahead to heal the ear. But Christianity of today is "attack me, I attack you", thanks to the years of prosperity preaching which has turned man away from God and made them love self than others.

You can continue to argue in favour of the pastor, but the Bible will always condemn his actions. God has given you an hint to free you from the shackles of those that have been misleading you. Instead of following it, Christians of today have chosen to stand with the same evil men. Below is what Christ will say..

But He turned and rebuked them, [and said, “You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; Luke 9:55

Do you know why many Christians will accept the mark of the Antichrist? It is because they choose man over God and His Word. It's not too late for you today.

Exodus 22:32
then Moses stood in the gate of the camp and said, “Who is on the LORD’s side? Come to me.”
I don't anything wrong if he should sue her .......thus will only serve as a lesson to other bloggers who jux write to gain traffic
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by ominirajj: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
Seun360:
These are one of the reasons why Christians are mocked. The Pastor is an hupocrite.
How is he an hypocrite. You urself u are a liar
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by femi4: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
zionmade:

Oh maybe judas could have cried like hezekiah abi? While kemi doesnt need to do anything abi?
Very good. For ur info, forgiveness is not a spontaneous occurrence, u must ask for it. She allowed d devil use her just like judas,, so she must ask for forgiveness and repent.
I have not said anything about Kemi's case.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Jay542(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
ominirajj:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN , SO PASTORS ARE NOT human BEING?
Being a Pastor is a thing of the soul, not just being a mere human being. I can't listen if this particular pastor is preaching about forgiveness...
what will u do if your image is being spoilt
That's why I'm not a Pastor. I'll press charges tho.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by zionmade(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
femi4:
I have not said anything about Kemi's case.
My insinuation is not dat judas couldn't have been forgiven but d fact dat he needed to ask for those. For those shouting forgive forgive even wen she doesn't feel sorry for wat she had done
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by profbabatunde: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by ngwababe(f): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=Jolar101 post=55193472]
Am tired o.
If she had unleashed her reports against all these certificateless politicians, it would have make sense, but against the pastors, mehn, I don't support her o.
Be that as its May. "Forgive Us The Wrongs We Have Done, As We Forgive The Wrongs That Others Have Done To Us.
Do Not Bring Us To Hard Testing, But Keep Us Safe From The Evil One". That's my point

People will see an agent of darkness sent to destroy people of God and they are supporting her.
I don't know if there's an area of study in journalism called " pulling down people's integrity and yarning thrash ". Mind you, she doesn't castigate politicians and ndi uwa ibe ya ooo. See bokoharam threatening everyone, ndi Fulani everywhere, she won't talk oo, na men of God be her area of study in the said journalist wey she be.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by jamace(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
paperboi14:
grin grin . The thing tire me wallahi, because I hear say Kemi don de wear prison uniform sef. That is why I ask whether court don found her guilty. Abi, am I wrong to ask? grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=ngwababe post=55195162][/quote]
Oh, that reminds me. Where is that one Elrufai and herdsmen used against Suleman?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by whytemon(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
U[quote author=zionmade post=55158549]My brother i will comment on ur post
Pastor Ibiyeome did nothing wrong.
Reason being dat: kemi is not a Christian and d bible only says dnt take ur brother to court. Dat means it will be wrong for pst David to do dat if d lady was a Christian.
Remember wat is happening to apostle Suleiman do u know how many souls dat must have been lost because of dat. If Kemi succeeds in diverting d pastor's attention into defending himself even though he did nothing do u know how d matter will [color=#770077][/color][s][/s]excavate and how many souls will be lost?
Sometimes we need to shut d devil's vessel[/quote

Ther appropriate word isn't excavate. Now I kno better than to take you serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What The Bible Really Says About Women Covering Their Head To Church / Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday / Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.