Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like (32615 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by greatman247(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
zionmade:

I repeat i am a spirit being and not a human I can call u a physical brother but not a christian brother which is wat Jesus meant there because u cant drag an unbeliever to the elders for judgement. All men are not equal before God though all men were created equal before God.
A MUSLIM IS NO BROTHER OF MINE. What have darkness to do with the light?
God created everyone but not everyone is his son. To them who received him gave he the power to be called the sons of God".

Spirit being indeed. You're being misled probably by your spiritual leaders, you really need to have a mind of your own and stop being religious fanatic by twisting the truth. Whether physical brother or not unbeliever, or Muslim are you brother.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by henry1111: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
I don't know y we like to cover the truth, the Bible says No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord , and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. Isaiah 54:17. It is what u want or say God will Honor, if u keep quite God will also keep quite. Even Paul in the book of Acts 13: 6-11, but 11 says "And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand". Paul would have fold his hand and wait for God to do something. The days of Jesus are over we are in era of the Holy spirit and holy spirit is the spirit if judgment. John 16:7-8,11. No time, any who mishave sentence him immediately and God will honor it, because he is angry with the wicked daily.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by JOHNGLO: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
When they write on what they know nothing about they should take the outcome. This rubbish against the Church and its leaders must stop. OK go and speak for her now...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by xtian234(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
This time for Christians to be very careful in all they do. my spirit tells me that this is just a cook up from our opposite religion gearing towards the islamization of the country. Am a Christian student in one of the northern university I know these so called Islamic juhadist they can do all things to make Christianity seem inferior to there religion.

The question we could have ask ourselves is where Are all these stories unfolding immediately after Kaduna attack and after these men of God has said one thing against the Islam as a religion. please it's high time we go back to our oasis of prayers and ask God for grace to be more sensitive in the spirit to know when the enemy is striking..My gentle thought

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by naturefellow(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
martineverest:
but dont forget she insulted obasanjo and adeboye more than anyone else.... Just last month an actress went to ibadan to beat her up after insulting her career, only for them to be hugging each other
And to what end for the libelling? To gain popularity or what? Some people ignore her and well, she gets away with it thinking she's untouchable. But not this time! She gets both disciple-ing and discipline. Cold-served karma!
#istandwithPastorDavidIbiyeomie cool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by chachanga: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Luke 9:51-56

51 When the days were approaching for His ascension, He was determined to go to Jerusalem;
52 and He sent messengers on ahead of Him, and they went and entered a village of the Samaritans to make arrangements for Him.
53 But they did not receive Him, because He was traveling toward Jerusalem.
54 When His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them?”
55 But He turned and rebuked them, [and said, “You do not know what kind of spirit you are of;
56 for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.” And they went on to another village.

Did you read the above passage? Do you know why Christ rebuked his disciples when they wanted to command fire from heaven to consume the Samaritans?

Christ said that we Christians are of a different spirit. What do you think he would look like today if he had commanded fire to burn down the same people he came to save?

Since the Kemi Olunloyo and Pastor Ibiyeomie saga became a police affair, I've read several comments from supposed Christians urging the pastor on. When it is made clear to them that a preacher is not to react in the manner Pastor Ibiyeomie did, in that he ought to overlook the matter by forgiving her without taking action, like Christ would, , they shift the goal post to saying that Kemi Olunloyo didn't ask for forgiveness.

Did the people that were killing Jesus ask for forgiveness before he said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do"? Now, tell me, a crime of killing you versus a crime of defaming you, which is more easy to forgive without taking action?

Pastor Ibiyeomie calls himself a Christian i.e like Christ, yet he isn't acting like one. He has enjoyed all the good side of being a Christian. But now that it is time to suffer for Christ, he can't even face the suffer of defamation. What if he had existed in the days of the early apostles when Christians where arrested and fed to lions in gladiator arenas? Those disciple's still prayed for their persecutors.

I don't know whether Kemi Olunloyo deserves whatever she's going through cos we don't know whether she has proof of her claims. One thing i do know is that her punishment shouldn't come from a man who is supposed to preach to her. Having her locked up doesn't prove he's innocent of the allegation.

Some would argue that his silence would have made many people to leave his church. The silence that Jesus and his disciples maintained when they were persecuted is one of the reasons why Christianity is major today. If they had attacked their attackers, Christianity would have been tagged a terrorist religion.

Let's remember how Peter reacted when he cut off the ear of one of those that came to arrest Jesus. Most importantly, let's remember how the man they came to arrest reacted to the situation. He rebuked Peter and went ahead to heal the ear. But Christianity of today is "attack me, I attack you", thanks to the years of prosperity preaching which has turned man away from God and made them love self than others.

You can continue to argue in favour of the pastor, but the Bible will always condemn his actions. God has given you an hint to free you from the shackles of those that have been misleading you. Instead of following it, Christians of today have chosen to stand with the same evil men. Below is what Christ will say..

But He turned and rebuked them, [and said, “You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; Luke 9:55

Do you know why many Christians will accept the mark of the Antichrist? It is because they choose man over God and His Word. It's not too late for you today.

Exodus 22:32
then Moses stood in the gate of the camp and said, “Who is on the LORD’s side? Come to me.”

Abu of Baghdad or what do you call yourself...

You, yourself know you are an agent of the devil quoting scriptures to argue for the gospel, brethren and servant of the Lord to be brought to shame, right? See, neither you, nor the devil your grandfather can stop kemi from getting prosecuted by constituted authorities. Christians are raised by the Spirit to be law-abiding, it's your jihadist hordes that fail to recognize laws of, neither, God, man nor decency.

You really goofed, you fibber.

See, the scriptures clearly instruct in 1 Peter 4:14-15:
If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people's matters.

Were you expecting the Pastor to take one for the team? or allow his christian testimony to be soiled and the Lord's vineyard thrown into confusion with the attendant loss of membership, destinies plundered and other scandals when the scriptures had already enjoined us concerning the cadre of men he was being grouped with?

Now, consider 1 Cortinthians 5:11-13:
11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner --- not even to eat with such a person.
12 For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside?
13 But those who are outside God judges. Therefore "put away from yourselves the evil person."

So, were you actually implying that Pastor Ibioyhemie should have simply rolled over and allowed gross perfidy, evil and slander to be perpetrated on his watch as a good steward, shepherd and soldier of Christ just for the fun of feeling holy?

You're one of those paid agents, right!

May God have mercy on your deluded, self-suicidal soul because that was all you were just wishing the poor pastor would be; some defeated, tired-of-life, self-flagellating apologist!

That is not the spirit of Christ, the soon coming King, neither is it the lionic nature the Word referred to saying the "righteous" would be as "bold as lions"!

Take your thrashy humanistic philosophy elsewhere abeg
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by zionmade(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
greatman247:

Spirit being indeed. You're being misled probably by your spiritual leaders, you really need to have a mind of your own and stop being religious fanatic by twisting the truth. Whether physical brother or not unbeliever, or Muslim are you brother.
I have said wat i have said. I study d word for myself. I guess u still have d lessons on ur crk as ur highest knowledge of d bible.
If u have any bible defense of their brotherhood bring it up and stop acting as if u re holier dan d bible
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by alBHAGDADI: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
zionmade:

If he repented den wat would bcome of Jesus' words dat woe unto d man through whom d son of man should be betrayed?
Dat same peter u mentioned never gave Ananias and his wife a second chance. Was Ananias lie greater dan dat of peter?
Am i punching ur religiousity?
Ananais Lied to the Holy Spirit, not Peter. So, it was the Holy Spirit that punished he and his wife, not Peter.

Pastor Ibiyeomie should have left the fight for the Holy Spirit just as Peter did. But no, he took it upthe OK hilarious.

Pls read the account very well to see that Peter didn't make any death pronouncement on them.

Acts 5 :3-9

3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”
5 When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what had happened.
6 Then some young men came forward, wrapped up his body, and carried him out and buried him.
7 About three hours later his wife came in, not knowing what had happened.
8 Peter asked her, “Tell me, is this the price you and Ananias got for the land?”
“Yes,” she said, “that is the price.”
9 Peter said to her, “How could you conspire to test the Spirit of the Lord? Listen! The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out also.”
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by jice(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
ajoskele:
Confusion in christendom.

Who will heal the land?

Which confusion?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by jice(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Ananais Lied to the Holy Spirit, not Peter. So, it was the Holy Spirit that punished he and his wife, not Peter.

Pastor Ibiyeomie should have left the fight for the Holy Spirit just as Peter did. But no, he took it upthe OK hilarious.

Pls read the account very well to see that Peter didn't make any death pronouncement on them.

3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”
5 When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what had happened.
6 Then some young men came forward, wrapped up his body, and carried him out and buried him.
8 Peter asked her, “Tell me, is this the price you and Ananias got for the land?”
9 Peter said to her, “How could you conspire to test the Spirit of the Lord? Listen! The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out also.”

You're both enemy of yourself and of the Christian faith. I remember that Jesus once took a whip yo clean temple. Kemi has spoken ills of many people and she thinks it is going to same for all.

Elisha was trained by Elijah but they have different tolerant levels.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by jice(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Al baghdadi was a terrorist. I think you don't know anything about the Christian faith but just an eterrorist
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by castrol180(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
This guy pastor acted like a worldly and childish human, look at the days of kemi as a free lady, she severely castigated and defamed big time pastors like E. A. Adeboye and some others but with maturity they were able to let go off it. Even the worldly people, politicians, artists collected their own share from kemi still they never rant neither took any legal action against her...Jide Kosoko received was not left out on the death of his late beloved wife.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by castrol180(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

51 When the days were approaching for His ascension, He was determined to go to Jerusalem;
52 and He sent messengers on ahead of Him, and they went and entered a village of the Samaritans to make arrangements for Him.
54 When His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them?”
55 But He turned and rebuked them, [and said, “You do not know what kind of spirit you are of;
56 for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.” And they went on to another village.

Did you read the above passage? Do you know why Christ rebuked his disciples when they wanted to command fire from heaven to consume the Samaritans?

Christ said that we Christians are of a different spirit. What do you think he would look like today if he had commanded fire to burn down the same people he came to save?

Since the Kemi Olunloyo and Pastor Ibiyeomie saga became a police affair, I've read several comments from supposed Christians urging the pastor on. When it is made clear to them that a preacher is not to react in the manner Pastor Ibiyeomie did, in that he ought to overlook the matter by forgiving her without taking action, like Christ would, , they shift the goal post to saying that Kemi Olunloyo didn't ask for forgiveness.

Did the people that were killing Jesus ask for forgiveness before he said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do"? Now, tell me, a crime of killing you versus a crime of defaming you, which is more easy to forgive without taking action?

Pastor Ibiyeomie calls himself a Christian i.e like Christ, yet he isn't acting like one. He has enjoyed all the good side of being a Christian. But now that it is time to suffer for Christ, he can't even face the suffer of defamation. What if he had existed in the days of the early apostles when Christians where arrested and fed to lions in gladiator arenas? Those disciple's still prayed for their persecutors.

I don't know whether Kemi Olunloyo deserves whatever she's going through cos we don't know whether she has proof of her claims. One thing i do know is that her punishment shouldn't come from a man who is supposed to preach to her. Having her locked up doesn't prove he's innocent of the allegation.

Some would argue that his silence would have made many people to leave his church. The silence that Jesus and his disciples maintained when they were persecuted is one of the reasons why Christianity is major today. If they had attacked their attackers, Christianity would have been tagged a terrorist religion.

Let's remember how Peter reacted when he cut off the ear of one of those that came to arrest Jesus. Most importantly, let's remember how the man they came to arrest reacted to the situation. He rebuked Peter and went ahead to heal the ear. But Christianity of today is "attack me, I attack you", thanks to the years of prosperity preaching which has turned man away from God and made them love self than others.

You can continue to argue in favour of the pastor, but the Bible will always condemn his actions. God has given you an hint to free you from the shackles of those that have been misleading you. Instead of following it, Christians of today have chosen to stand with the same evil men. Below is what Christ will say..

But He turned and rebuked them, [and said, “You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; Luke 9:55

Do you know why many Christians will accept the mark of the Antichrist? It is because they choose man over God and His Word. It's not too late for you today.

then Moses stood in the gate of the camp and said, “Who is on the LORD’s side? Come to me.”

This guy pastor acted like a worldly and childish human, look at the days of kemi as a free lady, she severely castigated and defamed big time pastors like E. A. Adeboye and some others but with maturity they were able to let go off it. Even the worldly people, politicians, artists collected their own share from kemi still they never rant neither took any legal action against her...Jide Kosoko received was not left out on the death of his late beloved wife.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by zionmade(m): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Wat of BarJesus?
Wat of Judas?
And be sincere to urself wat will u do to a man who kills ur only son and rapes ur wife and yet come around to mock u. I hope u will allow the Holy spirit fight for u?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by UZ1: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
My brother, with all due respect, what you just said is just plain ridiculous...
So you think that because a man is serving God faithfully, people should take him for granted?
That people should mistake his meekness for weakness?
When Kemi publicly insulted and cursed Pst E.A Adeboye ( her Vernon so poisonous that her father had to personally apologize to the man of God), what did you people say?
The time has come for people to begin to learn to respect men of God and watch what they say, an example must be made to pass the message very clearly.
She has insulted other people with reckless abandone and nobody bothered to curtail her excesses.
Her day of reckoning has come.
After this incident, she will learn the word RESPECT.
Nothing will happen to her, she will come out.
This is just a lesson to people who go on defaming and talking trash about men of God, their day of reckoning will soon come.
Everyday is for the thief, but one day.......
A word is enough for the wise.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by alBHAGDADI: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
zionmade:

Wat of BarJesus?
Wat of Judas?
And be sincere to urself wat will u do to a man who kills ur only son and rapes ur wife and yet come around to mock u. I hope u will allow the Holy spirit fight for u?
When next you are reading the Bible, pray for the Holy Spirit to explain it to you. Pls read the passage well.

Acts 13:11

11 NOW THE HAND OF THE LORD IS AGAINST YOU. You are going to be blind for a time, not even able to see the light of the sun." Immediately mist and darkness came over him, and he groped about, seeking someone to lead him by the hand.

You See, Paul did nothing to bar-jesus. He only pronounced God's Judgement on him. It was God who stroke him with blindness, not Paul. If it was Paul, it would have been recorded that he used his fingers to blind the man. but no, it was GOD'S HAND AGAINST HIM.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by sameagles(m): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
zionmade:
My brother i will comment on ur post
Pastor Ibiyeome did nothing wrong.
Reason being dat: kemi is not a Christian and d bible only says dnt take ur brother to court. Dat means it will be wrong for pst David to do dat if d lady was a Christian.
Remember wat is happening to apostle Suleiman do u know how many souls dat must have been lost because of dat. If Kemi succeeds in diverting d pastor's attention into defending himself even though he did nothing do u know how d matter will excavate and how many souls will be lost?
Sometimes we need to shut d devil's vessel

when you allow God fight for you, your fight shall be just, it is the Lord that build the church, it is not your rightousness that retain the people, if you read the Bible and you understand what you read by the spirit of God you will not act the way the world act, it is well..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
U are a baby Christian

and who knows if u really be Christian self.

Jesus came to die to be lied against and persecuted that was His mission and those fools who did all that to Him helped Him fulfill His Mission without knowing.

The pastor is not Jesus and cant allow a nuisance like Kemi tarnish his image he took years to build with dedication and service to God.
Most of you guys are hypocrites and Jesus who you proclaim you serve hates hypocrisy.
Thats why He was always rebuking the Pharisees and Sarducees.

If you find yourself being lied against today all hell will be let loose. Cursing and even engage in physical attack.

I just imagine you being lied against now you look like one of the Armed robbers that buggled a house last night. And the person is still insisting that the T shirt on you is even the one one of the guys wore.
Everyone knows what an innocent Naija guy would do to free himself from such embarrassment.

Before you ppl comment on any issue put yourselves in that persons shoe first and that would guide you to make a reasonable judgement.

And next time try not to read the bible when you are high else the interpretation would always be like that of lucifer.

Happy new week
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by 0dav2(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
By their fruit you shall know them,,,,hmmm¤this days churches are terrible
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by NemzySeries(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
so he shd b mumu bkos hiz a pastor abi..... abeg learn to b more reasonable wit ur posts op

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Kdon2: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

That one no be pastor abeg,na fake! His action is that of agents of the devil. Devil in the church i will say!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by zionmade(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
When next you are reading the Bible, pray for the Holy Spirit to explain it to you. Pls read the passage well.

Acts 13:11

11 NOW THE HAND OF THE LORD IS AGAINST YOU. You are going to be blind for a time, not even able to see the light of the sun." Immediately mist and darkness came over him, and he groped about, seeking someone to lead him by the hand.

You See, Paul did nothing to bar-jesus. He only pronounced God's Judgement on him. It was God who stroke him with blindness, not Paul. If it was Paul, it would have been recorded that he used his fingers to blind the man. but no, it was GOD'S HAND AGAINST HIM.
Bros it was purely on paul's command dat d man went blind. If paul didnt talk to BarJesus he couldnt have gone blind. Its just as if Jesus said ur faith hath made thee whole, if Jesus didnt utter d word nothing will happen.
And for peter and ananias, it was peter dat passed d judgment, if peter didn't say anything ananias wont have died.
Why are u dodging my question.
I asked wat will u do to a man dat kills ur son and rapes ur wife and still comes around to mock u? Answer d question. I dnt knw why christians choose to be so hypocritic
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by zionmade(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
sameagles:

when you allow God fight for you, your fight shall be just, it is the Lord that build the church, it is not your rightousness that retain the people, if you read the Bible and you understand what you read by the spirit of God you will not act the way the world act, it is well..
Hope u will allow God to fight for u wen someone snatches wat belongs to u by force? Or wen u find the thief dat maybe killed ur father walking comfortably on d street?
For ur info, David said I will see MY DESIRE come to pass on my enemies. He didn't say God's desire. So i am d one to pass d judgment and God will honor it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by koolaid87: 1:25am On Apr 03, 2017
God left Africa long time ago.

These pastors are the reason why people switch lane to be an atheist cos there is no sign that God lives in them.

When they preach, they open their bible using Christ and his disciples as an example, never using themselves as a live, real model.

Practice what you preach, all y'll fake prophets of currency.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by emmybuzy: 4:20am On Apr 03, 2017
This is a nice write up if we are considering it from the Christian perspective but I will like to point out some points in support of the pastors generally in Nigeria. We are really comfortable if pastors are insulted or false informations are written about them.

Some will say, let him come and defend himself and if he remain silence, the same set of people will say he is not innocent and that is why he is not saying anything.

It is good to allow God to fight for us but this need to be stopped. Let every bloggers have their facts before going ahead to publish false information just to get more reader and in turn destroying others. If other pastors like Oyedepo and Adeboye are not saying anything does not mean others will be silence.

Can I ask if anyone has written an article to support Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Adeboye when Kemi called the two of them gay.

Christians suffer all but if it is other way round. You will have seen all manner of bad comments.

Please, don't let us be one sided and let be positive in our reasoning on sensitive issues that can affect millions of people.

This is my take on this issue. If truly she is saying the truth, let the court decide on that with her proofs and let us stop this fake accusation on men of God just because they must forgive and be like Christ.

I will ask this sincere question please, assuming the pastor has be silence about this issue all this while, what will you have think about him?

Will you have written an article to support him?

Don't you think he need to defend himself?

Will you not be among those people that will be cursing him for being a bad example to the body of Christ?

How do you want him to prove his innocence?

He should wait for God to fight for him right while causing issue among his congregation and body of Christ

He should allow this to affect the church of God

Everyone has his or her point on any issue but let think of both side.

Insults are high welcome allow but this is just my own opinion on this matter. Thank you and God bless.

alBHAGDADI:

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by ennytemple: 5:08am On Apr 03, 2017
Tbillz:
Some Pastors In Nigeria, takes money from the poor and still oppress the contributors....Lol
SmH
Its becoming clear Politicians are holier than pastors

like u just said.."some"...its end time bro, even the bible had warned against end time churches.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by jullty: 7:04am On Apr 03, 2017
I see. I am praying

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Niyinficient(m): 7:10am On Apr 03, 2017
ajoskele:
Confusion in christendom.

Who will heal the land?

U don carrh your stupidity come here abi? Make God no go punish u one day wit ur attack on the body of Christ. Your Facebook rant never do u abi? #mystupidbrother
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2017
ozohtony:
Lying against a man of God in the first place is terrible.
I doubt u checked that before making claims.

Moreover, since he's not acting Christlike, u can act. Abi did he stopped u from acting?

Y are u this hypocrite?

Stop calling him a man of God. He's a con man.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Donkonyon: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2017
My brother I must tell you the truth, I am in support of your opinion, Christianity is all about love and forgiveness. I'm a member of Salvation ministries, my Pastor acted outside the christain believes, unless he is acting based on other information which are not available to the public,if not that, I will conclude that he is just exhabiting The Man side of a man of God, because according him ,a man of God has his Man side. My Pastor I apologise on behalf of the lady, forgive and forget, this is even an opportunity to win the lady for Christ.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Analee(f): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Abegi. What is this na. So, he should keep quiet so that more Kemi Olunloyos will be empowered to rubbish more fellow humans.

Do you know how many people would choose to believe a lie even without any evidence and what it does to the image of the person at the receiving end.

I am not a fan of many pastors in this country, but Ibiyomie is only trying to clear his name.

What he's simply saying is , okay, Kemi you said I slept with so and so, abeg come and tell the public when and where you saw me and what I was doing.

I pity Kemi though, not because she deserves it, but because she needs help. She should be in a rehab getting treatment for her mental issues.

By the way, Kemi is not a journalist. So, those who are trying to ride on that , should note.

Let her face the law. At least, Ibiyomie has not sent assassins to go kill her, he has only taken legal action, which is a good thing.

Pastors, judges and the likes thrive on morality. Once you succeed in smearing them, then nothing remains.

I can't, for example attend a church or listen to a cleric who is accused of specific moral misdeeds like Kemi just did. He must be able to defend himself legally.

remember its nt kemi who said it directly,it was a member of his church dat drew kemi's attentn to it,read d story well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What The Bible Really Says About Women Covering Their Head To Church / Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday / Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.