Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly (8272 Views)

Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) / How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? / Majority Of Nigeria Men Cheat Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Sauron1: 2:05am On Dec 27, 2009
michelin89:

You dey craze!!!! grin grin grin

Your nose reminds me of the exhaust pipe of a BMW. grin grin grin grin
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by TOPE20001(f): 2:06am On Dec 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

If you go to your church in Naija now. . . . .The sisters there are fighting one another to get married.

In church? ok
But all i know is GUYS arent that scarces as ppl think. seek and you shall find. cool cheesy
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Sauron1: 2:07am On Dec 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

In church? ok
But all i know is GUYS arent that scarce as ppl think. seek and you shall find. cool cheesy

I nor pity you. grin grin grin
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by TOPE20001(f): 2:10am On Dec 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

I nor pity you. grin grin grin

I nor want ur pity tongue cheesy
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 27, 2009
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly

Hahaha!!! This is not a situation of "if", Naija men can be ugly ehn, jeeezzzzzzz!!! If you see an ugly naija girl, she got it from her dad. grin
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by chiogo(f): 2:20am On Dec 27, 2009
^ grin grin grin grin embarassed
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Sauron1: 2:21am On Dec 27, 2009
stillwater:

Hahaha!!! This is not a situation of "if", Naija men can be ugly ehn, jeeezzzzzzz!!! If you see an ugly naija girl, she got it from her dad. grin

If you see an ugly Naija boy, he got it from his mum too.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

If you see an ugly Naija boy, he got it from his mum too.

Big lie!!! The ugly gene for naija men lies on the Y the Naija man donates!!! Go and ask your dad, and stop running your mouth like a tap. grin grin grin grin
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Sauron1: 2:28am On Dec 27, 2009
stillwater:

Big lie!!! The ugly gene for naija men lies on the Y the Naija man donates!!! Go and ask your dad, and stop running your mouth like a tap. grin grin grin grin

I don't need to ask him.
Sauron is not UGLY. wink wink
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by oyinda3(f): 2:40am On Dec 27, 2009
ok guys. NAIJA PEOPLE ARE UGLY. case closed. end of discussion. haba
let's all mix n make beautiful babies like Sade Adu n Ramsey Nouah kiss kiss
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Sauron1: 2:46am On Dec 27, 2009
oyinda.:

ok guys. NAIJA PEOPLE ARE UGLY. case closed. end of discussion. haba
let's all mix n make beautiful babies like Sade Adu n Ramsey Nouah kiss kiss

More like oyinda n Segun Arinze. grin
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by oyinda3(f): 2:54am On Dec 27, 2009
^ lol. I can understand why u would want to make a baby as beautiful as me. but Segun Arinze, seriously now? undecided

how about jessica alba and miller wentworth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Lingering Ex / Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. / Girls! Food Is Done, Cum And Pick Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.