Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly (8276 Views)

Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) / How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? / Majority Of Nigeria Men Cheat Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by H2O2: 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2009
Goodness gracious @ reed.  It's a stretch and a logical fallacy for you to bifurcate like it's all "white" and "black like that.  The point here is that there are bad apples within the mass that the men are not particularly intrested in dating.  I don't see why you feel the need to misconstrue that as Naija men "Hating" Naija women, or "automatically" wanting to worship the "white" serpent as a result.  There are those who are fed up and would swiftly date white women, and in contrast there are those who are fed up who still refuse to mess with anything but Naija women.  The latter is more of the case than the former.

Nehows sha, ain't got nuttn further to input as an addendum . . . don't wanna partake in spitting out long-winded circular posts.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by ravenzord(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2009
@ Ibk: Yeah right,it doesn't matter if U say  ur name's Nefertiti,as long as I think of U as Ibukun,dat's all that matters.

@ Seti: Get out.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by chiogo(f): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2009
Of course her name is Ibukun. tongue
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2009
@raven
That's like me referring to you as Edgar, is your name Edgar? cheesy

You too chiogo, is your name Edgar?
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by chiogo(f): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2009
Edgar?? grin grin That's my middle name. How did you know? tongue
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by LordReed(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2009
I wonder why u feel it's a disparity when I am bring the sum of my experience (both personal and otherwise) to bear.

As u say "I'm sure you've read countless stories about them on NL" which is why I feel all this 'hate' is localised. However I am not saying that such discrimination does not exist am only of the opinion that it is not as widespread as NL seems to make it. Reading some posts sometimes makes me question myself if I wasn't harbouring some prejudice against my naija sistas but on further thought and examination I find such a trend virtually absent in my sphere of experience.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by H2O2: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2009
ay! yea u right ravenzford.  ibk and chich were probably shitting in diapers when that sorta thing came out  grin  grin
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2009
Edgar?? grin grin That's my middle name. How did you know?   tongue
Do you know what a lie smells like? cheesy
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by LordReed(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2009
@H2O2:
Come now where are ur comprehension skills man?
Lord_Reed:

In my post I didnt denigrate anyone. FYI I put black and white in quotes becos I know dat these are mere labels dat are not extensive. If u don't want something u will want it's alternative. 'white' in this case will refer to foreign hence the quotation marks.

As u say it's just nairaland; my reality does not bear witness to a "Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly" scenario.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by chiogo(f): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2009
ibkaye:

Do you know what a lie smells like? cheesy

Your post na  tongue

H2O2:

ay! yea u right ravenzford.  ibk and chich were probably shitting in diapers when that sorta thing came out  grin  grin

Don't mind him, we aren't far in age. grin
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by LordReed(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2009
H2O2:

Goodness gracious @ reed.  It's a stretch and a logical fallacy for you to bifurcate like it's all "white" and "black like that.  The point here is that there are bad apples within the mass that the men are not particularly intrested in dating.  I don't see why you feel the need to misconstrue that as Naija men "Hating" Naija women, or "automatically" wanting to worship the "white" serpent as a result.  There are those who are fed up and would swiftly date white women, and in contrast there are those who are fed up who still refuse to mess with anything but Naija women.  The latter is more of the case than the former.

Nehows sha, ain't got nuttn further to input as an addendum . . . don't wanna partake in spitting out long-winded circular posts.

The venom with which some people post replies is enuff to earn the word hate.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by H2O2: 12:23am On Dec 27, 2009
What I would have posted in response was wiped off completely when my battery died, but I guess I can give it another go.

Lord_Reed:

The venom with which some people post replies is enuff to earn the word hate.
I agree with some of that assessment. However, did you thoroughly evaluate the surrounding concerns that catalyzed that outcry, or did those involved in those bashings specifically say they hate Naija women and only wanna date white babes? It's infact the opposite if you look closely.
Lord_Reed:

@H2O2:
Come now where are your comprehension skills man?
If you refuse to acknowledge your own lapse in logic, I'm not going to crucify you for it like I did earlier . . . . There's no need flogging this dead horse any further.
If you expected the reader to discern that "lack of extension" from your intial entry, then you failed miserably. That aside, I don't see how your bolded statement subtracts from the fact that outcry and "dissatisfaction" with the deviants in a group is not enough evidence for you to conclude or convince people that "it means they would rather date white women". I already explained this to you.

Daat's all frm me sha
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by oyinda3(f): 1:35am On Dec 27, 2009
naija women are da bomb cool haters can go jump out of their windows.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by H2O2: 1:37am On Dec 27, 2009
oyinda.:

naija women are da bomb cool haters can go jump out of their windows.
and naija men?
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by TOPE20001(f): 1:39am On Dec 27, 2009
Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
sorry to break to u girls grin . . . . . . .no matter how ulgy a man is, if he is rich he can marry the most beautiful woman in the world sad cheesy
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by H2O2: 1:40am On Dec 27, 2009
rofl grin
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by oyinda3(f): 1:42am On Dec 27, 2009
H2O2:

and naija men?

u read wot i said abt haters? u better run to ur window now 'cause i see ur #1 hater.
cool
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Sauron1: 1:43am On Dec 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
sorry to break to u girls grin . . . . . . .no matter how ulgy a man is, if he is rich he can marry the most beautiful woman in the world sad cheesy

He doesn't even have to be rich these days.
There's a huge SCARCITY of marriageable men. . . . .and that makes any man the shiznit in the market.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by oyinda3(f): 1:43am On Dec 27, 2009
tope, why are u always siding these boys? sauron and co ehh?
don't let me come and catch u dere
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by chiogo(f): 1:45am On Dec 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Likewise ugly rich females!! Except there aren't many handsome men, oh the disparity!! tongue
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by TOPE20001(f): 1:45am On Dec 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

He doesn't even have to be rich these days.
There's a huge SCARCITY of marriageable men. . . . .and that makes any man the shiznit in the market.

U must be joking
why in the world wud i want to get married to a guy that has nothing for me to look at?  undecided
fine, he no fine
money, he no get

Maybe some chics can manage him like that sha, not moi cool
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Sauron1: 1:48am On Dec 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

U must be joking
why in the world wud i want to get married to a guy that has nothing for me to look at?  undecided
fine, he no fine
money, he no get

Maybe some chics can manage him like that sha, not moi cool

Go to Naija and see the state of Naija babes.
It has gotten so bad now they don't even care if the man has 2 or 3 girlfriends.
The objective is to be identified with a man. grin grin
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by TOPE20001(f): 1:48am On Dec 27, 2009
oyinda.:

tope, why are u always siding these boys? sauron and co ehh?
don't let me come and catch u dere

Honey i am just saying it like it is, i havent even read anybody's comment on the thread so i aint siding hun grin wink
We have to be realistic here undecided

chiogo:

Likewise ugly rich females!! Except there aren't many handsome men, oh the disparity!! tongue

3 gbosa for u, iyabo obasanjo is a classic example. grin

and its true there are only few guys that are actually handsome.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by TOPE20001(f): 1:51am On Dec 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Go to Naija and see the state of Naija babes.
It has gotten so bad now they don't even care if the man has 2 or 3 girlfriends.
The objective is to be identified with a man. grin grin

Its a big FAT LIE.
naija babes control relationships, its even only few of them that dates 1 guy at a time sef, aristos plenty for them.
so dnt knw where u got your info from? undecided
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 27, 2009
Yes oooo. Imagine guys like Sauron and David go dey yab women when they nor even good enough for a mere juju sacrifice XD

Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by H2O2: 1:53am On Dec 27, 2009
chiogo:

shocked  shocked

this is mind-boggling. i feel insulted.
it's upsetting to be called ugly by hideous things.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Sauron1: 1:54am On Dec 27, 2009
michelin89:

Yes oooo. Imagine guys like Sauron and David go dey yab women when they nor even good enough for a mere juju sacrifice XD

You are not even qualified to join this discussion. . . . . .until you go for your facial surgery. grin grin grin

TOPE2000!:

Its a big FAT LIE.
naija babes control relationships, its even only few of them that dates 1 guy at a time sef, aristos plenty for them.
so dnt knw where u got your info from? undecided

We are saying the same thing. . . . . .
Naija babes go after Aristos. . . . . .Knowing fully well the so called Aristos have many wives at home.
Is that not classless?
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

You are not even qualified to join this discussion. . . . . .until you go for your facial surgery. grin grin grin

Wait for me eh!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by chiogo(f): 1:57am On Dec 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

3 gbosa for u, iyabo obasanjo is a classic example. grin

and its true there are only few guys that are actually handsome.
You see? Is her husband finer than her?  grin

H2O2:

shocked  shocked

this is mind-boggling. i feel insulted.
it's upsetting to be called ugly by hideous things.
I love you too, sweetie  grin

Michelin no go kill me with that picture!!!
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by TOPE20001(f): 1:57am On Dec 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

We are saying the same thing. . . . . .
Naija babes go after Aristos. . . . . .Knowing fully well the so called Aristos have many wives at home.
Is that not classless?

It dependz on who the aristo is, dear wink

@chiogo
U cant even compare light with darkness grin tongue
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Sauron1: 2:01am On Dec 27, 2009
michelin89:

Wait for me eh!!! tongue tongue tongue

MICHELIN: grin grin grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/_4i4dKm39nK4/SLYIyJnB4tI/AAAAAAAACO8/8aR5SXR4_7U/s400/Dennis+Rodman.jpg[/img]

TOPE2000!:

It dependz on who the aristo is, dear wink

If you go to your church in Naija now. . . . .The sisters there are fighting one another to get married.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 27, 2009
You dey craze!!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Love Is All I Need "" - Nigerian Gay Shares Bedroom Photos With His Partner / Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... / Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.