Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly (8274 Views)

Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) / How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? / Majority Of Nigeria Men Cheat Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by lovemoi2(f): 3:04am On Dec 26, 2009
i am so sick of some naija men opening thier big mouths and insulting naija women on NL

its not like u guys are all that either so buger off angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by chiogo(f): 3:07am On Dec 26, 2009
It's just Nairaland. undecided
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 26, 2009
I couldnt agree more grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Some of them have over-inflated egos. A guy I used to work with constantly talked about how gorgeous he was hahaha his mother must have lied to him because he had a face only a mother and Jesus would love.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by KennyG6(m): 3:10am On Dec 26, 2009
come on its xmas stop all this men bashing and come under the mistletoe grin
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by lovemoi2(f): 3:12am On Dec 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes
oh my i also know a nigerian dude that kept telling me how hot he was,
ok usually i say 50cent is ugly, but this dude was even uglier than 50cent, like a hundred times more uglier grin
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 26, 2009
the sisters consolation thread.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 26, 2009
lovemoi2:

Ebonyeyes
oh my i also know a nigerian dude that kept telling me how hot he was,
ok usually i say 50cent is ugly, but this dude was even uglier than 50cent, like a hundred times more uglier grin

Hahahaha its like Body Dysmorphia but in reverse grin grin
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by yme1(f): 3:22am On Dec 26, 2009
lets face it people, they call the nigerian women ugly because they cant get them
i mean the nigerian women are too hot for them ugly naija guys to handle
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Gabry(f): 3:25am On Dec 26, 2009
I found out that only those Ugly Naija men whom would start bashing other people up like especially those without a Profile picture. What a shame. . . undecided
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by KennyG6(m): 3:25am On Dec 26, 2009
@poster, lets say 4 argument sake u r right, what does this matter, its a man;s world so the "ugly" men still end up calling the shots,
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by lovemoi2(f): 3:26am On Dec 26, 2009
^^^^
this is not the 1800s wink
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 26, 2009
y me:

lets face it people, they call the nigerian women ugly because they cant get them
i mean the nigerian women are too hot for them ugly naija guys to handle

Puhlease, lets be realistic here.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by KennyG6(m): 3:27am On Dec 26, 2009
lovemoi2:

^^^^
this is not the 1800s

there is nothing new under the sun, what was, is and will be,
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by chiogo(f): 3:29am On Dec 26, 2009
LOL. Children
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 26, 2009
Kenny_G:

@poster, lets say 4 argument sake u r right, what does this matter, its a man;s world so the "ugly" men still end up calling the shots,
We in the 2000s now, I think its time to retire this archaic, prehistoric view point grin Or do you want to be dragging your wife by the hair as well? grin
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by lovemoi2(f): 3:30am On Dec 26, 2009
Kenny_G
you must be one of them 70year old men still stucked in the 50s

how da hell did u learn how to use the computer, your grandchildren must love u grin

but they forgot to tell u, that women aint a tool no more
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by KennyG6(m): 3:31am On Dec 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

We in the 2000s now, I think its time to retire this archaic, prehistoric view point grin Or do you want to be dragging your wife by the hair as well? grin
look i dont subscribe to this, but unfortunately the cards are stacked against women and while its unfair and archaic it is the reality of life
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 26, 2009
Uhmmmmm looks like you very much subscribe to it then since you so easily blurted it out. undecided
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by KennyG6(m): 3:34am On Dec 26, 2009
lovemoi2:

Kenny_G
you must be o[b]ne of them 70year old men still stucked in the 50s[/b]

how da hell did u learn how to use the computer, your grandchildren must love u grin

but they forgot to tell u, that women aint a tool no more
make a case without using making statements such as the ones above,
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by lovemoi2(f): 3:35am On Dec 26, 2009
thanks Ebonyeyes
i guess we should also acept the fact that the black race is below, since the cards are against us blacks too

or that all nigerians are 419s since thats what the world view is

he does'nt make any sense undecided
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Sauron1: 3:35am On Dec 26, 2009
lovemoi2:

i am so sick of some naija men opening thier big mouths and insulting naija women on NL

its not like u guys are all that either so buger off angry angry angry angry angry

Christ. . . . .Are you ugly?
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by KennyG6(m): 3:36am On Dec 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Uhmmmmm looks like you very much subscribe to it then since you so easily blurted it out. undecided
i'm sure when u take off ur "feminist" glasses u will see agree with my comments, i dont like it personally but the reality is that life has/will never place men and women on an even keel
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by lovemoi2(f): 3:39am On Dec 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Christ. . . . .Are you ugly?

weird i guess i have to be poor to care for the poor undecided
or i have to be sick to care for the sick

since i must be ugly to make a thread like this

r u kidding
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Sauron1: 3:40am On Dec 26, 2009
lovemoi2:

weird i guess i have to be poor to care for the poor undecided
or i have to be sick to care for the sick

since i must be ugly to make a thread like this

r u kidding

Whatz the point if you are not ugly?
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by lovemoi2(f): 3:41am On Dec 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Whatz the point if you are not ugly?
sure
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 26, 2009
Kenny_G:

i'm sure when u take off your "feminist" glasses u will see agree with my comments, i dont like it personally but the reality is that life has/will never place men and women on an even keel
You would have to take off your Chauvinistic specs ist though the only reason why people still think like you do is because no one wants to change, they are happy for women to be 2nd class citizens.

lovemoi2:

thanks Ebonyeyes
i guess we should also acept the fact that the black race is below, since the cards are against us blacks too

or that all nigerians are 419s since thats what the world view is

he does'nt make any sense undecided

Add Terrorist to the list shocked, I heard a Nigerian man tried to blow up a plane heading for the US. This is the last blow to our already shattered reputation. Now the airport experience is going to be more hellish than it already is. angry angry angry
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by lovemoi2(f): 3:47am On Dec 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Add Terrorist to the list shocked,

no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
oh well
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Sauron1: 3:48am On Dec 26, 2009
lovemoi2:

sure

I know how you feel. . . . . .Get a drink and take the edge off.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by lovemoi2(f): 3:49am On Dec 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

I know how you feel. . . . . .Get a drink and take the edge off.
sure
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 26, 2009
lovemoi2:

no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My dear put CNN on, they have exhausted the Tiger Woods stories.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by lovemoi2(f): 3:51am On Dec 26, 2009
^^^^
gonna check that right  away
this is bad oh
yup its all over CNN
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by KennyG6(m): 3:51am On Dec 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You would have to take off your Chauvinistic specs ist though the only reason why people still think like you do is because no one wants to change, they are happy for women to be 2nd class citizens.

r u just being deliberately argumentative? where did it say i hold such views? whether u like it or not, the woman does not marry the man its the other way round. so even if u convince urselves that most men r ugly that is scant consolation becos the ugly man has better chance of pulling than the "ugly" woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note / Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... / Pregnant Woman Goes Naked To Take Maternity Photoshoot(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.