Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly (8275 Views)

Its Obvious That A Majority Of Ladies Will Die To Be This Guy(photo) / How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? / Majority Of Nigeria Men Cheat Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by 4Play(m): 3:53am On Dec 26, 2009
Kenny_G:

r u just being deliberately argumentative? where did it say i hold such views? whether u like it or not, the woman does not marry the man its the other way round. so even if u convince urselves that most men r ugly that is scant consolation becos the ugly man has better chance of pulling than the "ugly" woman

Ask her how many men she has propositioned before.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by lovemoi2(f): 3:55am On Dec 26, 2009
Kenny_G:

r u just being deliberately argumentative? where did it say i hold such views? whether u like it or not, the woman does not marry the man its the other way round. so even if u convince urselves that most men r ugly that is scant consolation becos the ugly man has better chance of pulling than the "ugly" woman

THATS THE VIEW SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT
generalization, we(men or women from africa) are already victims of it
as an african man u are considered below the barrel wherever u go, unless in africa
u should know if u are out of 9ja, for a 9ja man even worse

when u guys say 9ja women are ugly, u guys are also see as ugly too to other races
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by KennyG6(m): 3:58am On Dec 26, 2009
lovemoi2:

THATS THE VIEW SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT
generalization, we(men or women from africa) are already victims of it
this unfortunately is an age long view that has nothing to do with africa/black race,
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by lovemoi2(f): 3:59am On Dec 26, 2009
Kenny_G:

this unfortunately is an age long view that has nothing to do with africa/black race,
keep deceiving yourself
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by KennyG6(m): 4:00am On Dec 26, 2009
lovemoi2:

keep deceiving yourself
Keep deluding urself
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 26, 2009
lovemoi2:

when u guys say  9ja women are ugly, u guys are also see as ugly too to other races

the difference however is that the nigerian woman is doubly disadvantaged . . . female and ugly (read black).

A nigerian man (considered ugly or not) will still have his pick of whichever woman catches his fancy.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by lovemoi2(f): 4:02am On Dec 26, 2009
davidylan:

the difference however is that the nigerian woman is doubly disadvantaged . . . female and ugly (read black).

A nigerian man (considered ugly or not) will still have his pick of whichever woman catches his fancy.
r u kidding, pick whichever
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 26, 2009
lovemoi2:

r u kidding, pick whichever

you may not like it . . . but its the fact. There are literarily billions of women to choose from. You on the other hand are basically limited to whoever decides to approach you. Sucks but true.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by KennyG6(m): 4:04am On Dec 26, 2009
davidylan:

you may not like it . . . but its the fact. There are literarily billions of women to choose from. You on the other hand are basically limited to whoever decides to approach you. Sucks but true.
I've tried all night to say this but to no avail, it sucks but girls that's life.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by 4Play(m): 4:05am On Dec 26, 2009
These girls don't get it, looks matter less to men than to women.

Besides, it's men that make most of the approaches, not women, certainly not Naija women. The woman is only as good as the men that approach her. If Naija women are deemed ugly, they would be bottom of the list for preferred choices of women. That's a f*cked up position to be in.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by lovemoi2(f): 4:09am On Dec 26, 2009
davidylan:

which women are u talking about
what are u talking about, this is really sad,  i am only quarter african/black, but even though pple dont see me as african i always say i am nigerian, it is really pathetic that u would say something like this on a public forum

u should be ashamed really, all the insults to women, 
and men in nigeria saying they can have any woman is just really funny sometimes
am still wondering which women
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Sauron1: 4:12am On Dec 26, 2009
4 Play:

These girls don't get it, looks matter less to men than to women.

Besides, it's men that make most of the approaches, not women, certainly not Naija women. The woman is only as good as the men that approach her. If Naija women are deemed ugly, they would be bottom of the list for preferred choices of women. That's a f*cked up position to be in.

Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 26, 2009
lovemoi2:

which women are u talking about
what are u talking about, this is really sad,  i am only quarter african, but even though pple dont see me as african i always say i am nigerian, it is really pathetic that u would say something like this on a public forum

u should be ashamed really, all the insults to women,
and men in nigeria saying they can have any woman is just really funny sometimes
am still wondering which women

You're only quarter african . . . count urself among the lucky few. The desperation shown by so man nigerian women on these boards should be enough proof that black women especially have a problem getting decent men.\\\

Nigerian men on the other hand do not have a problem of that nature. Sorry i've got nothing to be ashamed off for speaking the truth. Get off the forum and look around you.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by na2day2(m): 4:46am On Dec 26, 2009
lovemoi2:

i am so sick of some naija men opening thier big mouths and insulting naija women on NL

its not like u guys are all that either so buger off angry angry angry angry angry

hypocrite! but u are not sick of naija girls that insult naija guys to sky heavens, abeg make we hear word. if u fine post ur pic make we see, we already know say Ebonyeyes worwor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 26, 2009
This si where we'll find 4play.

shior
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by iyapony(m): 7:02am On Dec 26, 2009
@ lovemoi2

i can totally understand where you are coming from (even though im a nigerian man who is not ugly lol). it is sickening to see just how comfortable my fellow nigerian men are with putting down our own women. some will gladly go out of their way to brag about some oyinbo woman they banged after going to a club, but when you ask about the naija chicks, they say they are frigid, or not polished, or plainly not as attractive. sometimes i wonder to myself, how many of these so called men will say these things in front of their nigerian mothers, grandmothers, aunts, and sisters? it is really a shame. go to a white american forum, or an indian forum and you will be hard pressed to see them degrade their women as much as some guys here do. undecided
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by na2day2(m): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2009
iyapo_ny:

@ lovemoi2

i can totally understand where you are coming from (even though im a nigerian man who is not ugly lol). it is sickening to see just how comfortable my fellow nigerian men are with putting down our own women. some will gladly go out of their way to brag about some oyinbo woman they banged after going to a club, but when you ask about the naija chicks, they say they are frigid, or not polished, or plainly not as attractive. sometimes i wonder to myself, how many of these so called men will say these things in front of their nigerian mothers, grandmothers, aunts, and sisters? it is really a shame. go to a white american forum, or an indian forum and you will be hard pressed to see them degrade their women as much as some guys here do. undecided

woman wrapper! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by ravenzord(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2009
What's with all the other-sex bashing on NL nowadays? Y'all should take a chill pill,it's the Yule season,U should show some love.

@ OP: Not all naija women are fine (MOF sum of'em are downright ugly),just like some naija guys are aesthetically challenged. However what my brothers KennyG nd David have been tryna tell you is that an ugly brother with a cool attitude and a rich pocket has larger chances of scoring a hot chick than vice versa. Check out all the rich guys and see if most of'em don't have hotties as spouses/girlfriends. . .even Gary Coleman could get a hot wife. The beauty of a man lies in the strength of his wallet.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2009
iyapo_ny:

@ lovemoi2

i could kiss you kiss kiss. This forum amazes me, just because I stated my view point, im automatically desperate/worwor grin If only that were true grin grin grin.

@Lovemoi

Its a damn shame if we are the bottom of the barrel like some guys like to drum into our ears everytime, they are most definitely too. And yes the girls you can so easily get from other races are bottom of the pile too grin. I like this REVERSE BODY DYSMOPHIA, maybe scientists can extract the gene from these people and insert it in people with Body dysmorphia.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Pataki: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2009
Most of the women talking on these board are far from the realities of life. The truth is that if you ''worwor'' as a woman, you are victimised and treated with slight disdain.

Was at the club some days ago with my mates, met this ''pretty'' naija chic, my friend hit her up, things got hot, exchanged details thereafter. We got home, decided to check her facebook profile up, totally disgusted with her appearance! She was only blessed with jugs. We immediately understood why she said she was having a ''No Strings Attached F**cking'' with another married man here in London. 

I have seen cases of worwor naija women committing suicide out of desperation for having no man to approach them. Tough luck for women. Even Seal, as he worwor reach, still has the best of the best of pretty women flocking around him.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by oyinda3(f): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2009
not another one of these topics again!?!?

I have seen cases of worwor naija women committing suicide out of desperation for having no man to approach them. Tough luck for women. Even Seal, as he worwor reach, still has the best of the best of pretty women flocking around him.

why are u making things up?lol even the ugliest black woman always have pigsmen approach them. upon that, where have u heard a case of a naija woman commiting suicide over a man. your a fraud i must say  tongue
you mention Seal but the same applies to women. look at Grace Jones, Alek Wek or Serena Williams. these are "ugly" to most black men too but they have successful rich american/european men around them.

Truth to be told, it's not about looks really. I'm sure if a "ugly" black woman wants to find a white man, she definitely can. She will just need to flirt with them. the naija girls i kno that date american guys aren't the typical halle berry looking or anything. lol but they are born in america so i guess they are more open minded when it comes to guys.

most naija girls are trained in the opposite way i.e not to be loose etc So it's mistaken for lack of opportunity. I'm sure if we all started throwing ourselves on every guy we meet, maybe everyone will start thinking we're hot?  i dunno.
usually the foreign girls naija men date tend to be ugly and fat looking anyways. so the problem is definitely not about looks. it's about which girls are loose, more likely to throw themselves on the guys etc
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Pataki: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2009
oyinda.:

not another one of these topics again!?!?

why are u making things up?lol even the ugliest black woman always have pigsmen approach them. upon that, where have u heard a case of a naija woman commiting suicide over a man. your a fraud i must say  tongue
you mention Seal but the same applies to women. look at Grace Jones, Alek Wek or Serena Williams. these are "ugly" to most black men too but they have successful rich american/european men around them.
Are you another ugly woman lurking around on this forum? grin Can't you read my statement properly huh - olodo? tongue I said ''I have seen'', not ''I have heard''. I do not come on the forum with: ''I hear''. I come spitting out facts not hearsays. So you calling me a fraud is wrong since you failed ostensibly to read my post accurately. cheesy
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2009
rotflmao @ Naija women committing suicide because of Naija men

hahahhaha rotflmao, Never heard that one before.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by sjeezy8: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2009
lol majority(85%) of naija chicks are Average to me, Ive seen some (outside those im related to) that were REALLY fine (long hair, skin, body, face) were from North(some from kwara/north oyo) but theyre mixed with Taureg/arab sturvs and they arent really indigenous to Nigeria. So. . . . yea i guess Nigerians are pretty average, not all that. lol

o yea Nigerian guys are average as well so I guess they go hand in hand together.
I dont think anyone is "ugly"
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by chiogo(f): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2009
^ I coulda sworn your asss was banned. lol

FL Gators:

rotflmao @ Naija women committing suicide because of Naija men

hahahhaha rotflmao, Never heard that one before.
LOLOLOL Wonders shall never end!!

Suicide coo Manslaughter nee.
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by yme1(f): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2009
look around you, you can hardly find Nigerian women whom are ugly undecided so i really cant picture where these guys get their various philosophy on Nigerian ugly girls
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by ravenzord(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2009
@ y me: Come 2 me, I'll show U lotsa ugly females in my school. I really don't think folks should be judged based on their looks BUT I don't see myself going in2 a relationship with s'mun I'm not physically attracted to,shekina.

@ Chi: How far,how was our Xmas? Where them gifts at?
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by chiogo(f): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2009
y_me, really?? Anyways sha I guess both males and females are part of the generalization.

ravenzord:

@ Chi: How far,how was our Xmas? Where them gifts at?
Christmas was great. smiley The gifts should be there. I used expedited UPS service. Go check your front door tongue
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by ravenzord(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2009
@ Chi: U sent it thru UPS? Nna mehn U Bleep up O! UPS doesn't get 2 my part of the slums. Wasn't there anybody U knew coming 2 Naija,that woulda been safer (as long as it wasn't a bomb that sounds like a balloon.
BTW what are U doing at home on a Boxing day nyt? Shouldn't U be out partying,seeing as U're now a big almost-legal chick?
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by chiogo(f): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2009
ravenzord:

@ Chi: U sent it thru UPS? Nna mehn U bleep up O! UPS doesn't get 2 my part of the slums. Wasn't there anybody U knew coming 2 Naija,that woulda been safer (as long as it wasn't a bomb that sounds like a balloon.
BTW what are U doing at home on a Boxing day nyt? Shouldn't U be out partying,seeing as U're now a big almost-legal chick?
LOL don't worry you'll get it in your part of the slum. After all I sent it from the slum too.
Almost-legal? I've been legal!! angry and it's still noon. tongue
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by mamagee3(f): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2009
Is this a sexist thread? undecided
Re: If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly by H2O2: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You black b!tches are all the same.

Y'all always complaining about how nobody don't want your a$s, don't nobody know how to treat ya! Then you meet a man, a brother, with genuine interest in ya, and you gotta act simple. Then you wonder why we date white women.
 - WTE 1995.  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lesbians Wed - Photos From The Wedding Ceremony (see Here) / Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture / Best Lesbian Sex Position And Which Do You Enjoy Most With Your Lesbian Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.