Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) (13679 Views)

The Moderator(s) On Politics Section Are So Lazy / Moderator(s) Why Did You Lock This Thread...https://www.nairaland.com/1363216/b ? / Moderator/s In Chief: Operation Nigeria Makeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by kosovo(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2009
OAM4J:

I know it is not all that easy moderating this forum. There is need to balance between freedom of speech/expression and insults/threats/ tribalistic & ethnocentric posts, and this is not easy.

You will all agree with me that if this forum is too moderated, it might become boring and too legalistic hence loss of interest.

What we can do is to keep reporting excesses.

To this end I will give Kosovo some credits. he has been been very responsive to reports and most of the excesses happened when he was not online.

Thanks cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by kosovo(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2009
RE:
kosovo:

This has to END now!
    Enough of these tribalistic and ethnocentric applesauce

Further tibalistic comments would be deleted, subsequent ethnocentric trumpery would lead to Ban!

Thanks
cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Onlytruth(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2009
Look, my take on this is that a forum is supposed to address a particular aim. What is the aim of the politics section of nairaland? Is it to romanticize Nigeria? Or is it to dig deep to bring out enough facts to address issues that elites are not courageous enough to address in Nigeria? Does anyone remember how many times we've tried to organize a sovereign national conference in Nigeria, and how many times they all failed? 

Whether we like it or not, the biggest POLITICAL problems we've had in Nigeria right from independence till date are TRIBAL and SECTIONAL. If I were the owner of this site I would combine all three into one real issue solving section where moderation is by way of very little intervention.
It is easy to pretend and sing kumbaya that we have a nation, but that is not true.

I personally believe that every Nigerian contributing to this forum is demonstrating a kind of patronage and support for Seun's business. I don't have to post here at all. I do so because I believe it is my way of supporting a Nigerian in his business, and if in the process we solve those problems the "elites" in Nigeria are too corrupt to solve, great! The international community can also read up enough from here to understand Nigeria more to enable them assist us in the change we need.

So, moderators bear these points in mind. Nigeria is a tribal country. We don't have a united country yet. All attempts to hush people here is tantamount to the same hushing and shout downs which greeted all attempts at conducting national conferences to create a nation in Nigeria in the past.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by metalgong5(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2009
Onlytruth:

Look, my take on this is that a forum is supposed to address a particular aim. What is the aim of the politics section of nairaland? Is it to romanticize Nigeria? Or is it to dig deep to bring out enough facts to address issues that elites are not courageous enough to address in Nigeria? Does anyone remember how many times we've tried to organize a sovereign national conference in Nigeria, and how many times they all failed?

Whether we like it or not, the biggest POLITICAL problems we've had in Nigeria right from independence till date are TRIBAL and SECTIONAL. If I were the owner of this site I would combine all three into one real issue solving section where moderation is by way of very little intervention.
It is easy to pretend and sing kumbaya that we have a nation, but that is not true.

I personally believe that every Nigerian contributing to this forum is demonstrating a kind of patronage and support for Seun's business. I don't have to post here at all. I do so because I believe it is my way of supporting a Nigerian in his business, and if in the process we solve those problems the "elites" in Nigeria are too corrupt to solve, great! The international community can also read up enough from here to understand Nigeria more to enable them assist us in the change we need.

So, moderators bear these points in mind. Nigeria is a tribal country. We don't have a united country yet. All attempts to hush people here is tantamount to the same hushing and shout downs which greeted all attempts at conducting national conferences to create a nation in Nigeria in the past.

Onlytruth, thank you very much for the above write up. Some bigoted hypocritical elements in this forum thought that can throw out any fallacious story about peoples political affiliations or tribe without being fiercely challenged.
Anyway, METAL-GONG is already in this site and nobody can shut him up.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by texazzpete(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2009
Onlytruth:

So the best way to have a 'united country' is to egg on those spreading the message of disunity, abi?

Onlytruth:

and if in the process we solve those problems the "elites" in Nigeria are too corrupt to solve, great!

We're not solving ANY problems. In fact, we are supporting the existing ones and happily creating new ones.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Onlytruth(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2009
texazzpete:

So the best way to have a 'united country' is to egg on those spreading the message of disunity, abi?

We're not solving ANY problems. In fact, we are supporting the existing ones and happily creating new ones.

Nigeria is sitting on a keg; has been for sometime now (since 1970). Thank God we are in an internet age now, and there are many forums like this one. People don't have to post here. I post here because -apart from supporting Seun's business- I believe that if there is a war today in Nigeria (which is not impossible) the international community would be in a better position to assist. They won't have to rely on the lies of a few (like they did before). They would have a real "national archive" of Nigerian opinions upon which to base their interventions and actions to bring a final solution and peace.

This site has educated me far better about Nigeria than all other sources.
I do not want to believe that Seun is part of the corrupt elite hushing up Nigerians (unless I'm wrong). Any day I feel hushed up here, I would stop posting. Simple.  Moderator interventions should be by ways of superlative discretion (carefully considered). Every moved post or deleted post is a Nigerian hushed. Let us converse freely to enable us understand ourselves more. That understanding is critical to nation building.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Afam(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2009
You cannot talk about Nigeria without tribes because Nigeria has many different tribes and religions. However, this does not mean that everything should be seen from a tribal or religious prism.

The problems we have on this forum are

1. Intolerance
2. Ignorance
3. Inability to admit mistakes

Unfortunately, there is very little the forum owner or moderator can do because these problems are usually inherent in human beings.

We must respect ourselves, respect others even when we disagree with them.

Once we have mutual respect then we can discuss, debate or disagree with one another without any bad blood.

No religion should be insulted, no tribe or ethnic group should be insulted and more importantly we must learn to respect facts, common sense and logic.

Let it be known that those who easily resort to insults in debates are usually those who easily or quickly run out of ideas and in a way to cover up they resort to insults or turn violent so as to divert attention to other issues. People like these are usually petty, have small brains and are bullies in real life. What they cannot achieve with basic thinking they tend to make up with physical strength or insults.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by kosovo(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2009
Afam:

You cannot talk about Nigeria without tribes because Nigeria has many different tribes and religions. However, this does not mean that everything should be seen from a tribal or religious prism.

1. Intolerance
2. Ignorance

Unfortunately, there is very little the forum owner or moderator can do because these problems are usually inherent in human beings.

Once we have mutual respect then we can discuss, debate or disagree with one another without any bad blood.

No religion should be insulted, no tribe or ethnic group should be insult and more importantly we must learn to respect facts, common sense and logic.

Let it be known that those who easily resort to insults in debates are usually those who easily or quickly run out of ideas and in a way to cover up they resort to insults or turn violent so as to divert attention to other issues. People like these are usually petty, have small brains and bullies in real life. What they cannot achieve with basic thinking they tend to make up with physical strength or insults.

I had earlier asked!

where is afam? Huh
cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Duduknight(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2009
a
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Duduknight(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2009
Afam:

1. Intolerance
2. Ignorance

No religion should be insulted, no tribe or ethnic group should be insulted and more importantly we must learn to respect facts, common sense and logic.

Let it be known that those who easily resort to insults in debates are usually those who easily or quickly run out of ideas and in a way to cover up they resort to insults or turn violent so as to divert attention to other issues. People like these are usually petty, have small brains and are bullies in real life. What they cannot achieve with basic thinking they tend to make up with physical strength or insults.

Thank you for post.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Katsumoto: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2009
Onlytruth:

Please read the post below from Afam. How do you discuss rationally if people are insulting each other or opposing tribes? What sort of solutions do you arrive from such discussions? I still think some people miss the objective of this thread. It is not to stop people talking about the problems in Nigeria; it is eliminate trash from people who have nothing to contribute but hate. If you allow hate to thrive in this section, then there will be little or no discussion as we have seen recently. Once tribal insults are thrown, there is digression. Is that what you want? You want your message to be lost in tribal vitriol? If you read one of my earlier posts, I made mention to debating tribal issues with yourself and Afam without insults ever being thrown from either side.
All we ask for is decorum afterall this is a public place and as Nigerians, we were all taught to behave well in public. Lets start ostracizing those posters who have nothing to contribute but hate whether they are Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw, etc

Afam:

1. Intolerance
2. Ignorance

Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Katsumoto: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2009
texazzpete:

I see the tribalists have started fighting back. No big surprise there.
In any decent, well moderated forum, rules are laid down and rules are obeyed. Divisive and hate-filled topics are disallowed completely. Why is Nairaland any different?
As if on cue, i see people trotting out inane arguments to support their position. Who cares if the Nigerian govt. practices quota system, does that mean we need to entrench divisive lines of tribalism in everything we do or say? Is there to be no inflection point where we realise what needs to be done for the future and work towards it?
What then is the point of everything if the educated young minds revert happily into the gutter we're trying to get out from? Why do we not realise the essential STUPIDITY inherent in tribal bias and tribalism? We come from a Negroid race enslaved in the past by the Arabs and by the caucasians of Europe and America simply because our difference was easily explained away as inferiority. Now, here we are keen to drive such lines of division and inferiority amongst ourselves!

Even as kids, one of the first tales we were told was about the fact that while one single broom stick was incredibly weak, a bunched group of broomsticks became far stronger. The lesson was 'together we stand, divided we fall'. Yet here we are in a nation desperately needing unity and strength to survive, and all you educated louts can think about is to further drive down the division amongst us.

There is a need for stronger, more effective moderation in Nairaland, and nowhere is it needed more than the Politics section. Tribalism aside, the fact that the mods see nothing wrong in someone posting a topic of 'Man stabs neighbour over girlfriend' or 'Man turns into goat' in a Politics section is serious cause for worry.

GBAM
This is exactly what I am trying to say. Some people think that their new republics would be much better once out of Nigeria. We will all benefit from a united Nigeria; economically, political standing in the group of nations, sports, social interaction, etc
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Dede1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2009
The so-called Nigerians are funny people indeed. It must be re-called that the same people who are clamoring for censorship on this forum would be same folks that will throw vitriolic and caustic responses when issue of Biafra is tabled.

Talk of indelible dirty hypocrites on this forum; they paddle the same deceitful characters that had colossally failed Nigeria. Is it not hilarious that one poster wrote about unity among the people of Nigeria when factors that mitigate unity are institutionalized in the country?

The hypocrites will inject the most ridiculous and mortally flawed analogies in order to spite on the socio-politico-cultural sanctity of a particular ethnic group. It is a daily occurrence on this forum that some of these hypocrites and closet fascists will ride a wave of mundane insults by refereeing to the contrarians as being "Intolerance", "Ignorance", and "Inability to admit mistakes".

We must admit that Nigeria had war of attrition and the scars left by the war are still reverberating on the peoples’ consciousness. Unfortunately, the controlling powers did absolutely nothing to alleviate the pains of the war. Rather the federal government of Nigeria and the same hypocritical bunch had encourage programs such as abandon property, boundary adjustment, federal character, quota system and ceding of crude oil producing areas from one ethnic group to another. In solving the issue of Nigerian divided house, no option, including disintegration of the Nigeria, should be left out of the discussion.

Censorship of any magnitude flies in the face of democracy.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ChapelleS: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2009
@Kosovo The creation of the Tribalism section is the sole idea of the Supreme Commander, He would be here to give further answers to your questions and curiosity.

Stop the use of such words that I crossed above in a democracy. Why call a living mortal being surpreme. Are we in Iran? Is Nairaland based on autocratic ideals,In a sound democracy,no one is supreme per se!
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Afam(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
Dede1:

The so-called Nigerians are funny people indeed. It must be re-called that the same people who are clamoring for censorship on this forum would be same folks that will throw vitriolic and caustic responses when issue of Biafra is tabled.

Talk of indelible dirty hypocrites on this forum; they paddle the same deceitful characters that had colossally failed Nigeria. Is it not hilarious that one poster wrote about unity among the people of Nigeria when factors that mitigate unity are institutionalized in the country?

The hypocrites will inject the most ridiculous and mortally flawed analogies in order to spite on the socio-politico-cultural sanctity of a particular ethnic group. It is a daily occurrence on this forum that some of these hypocrites and closet fascists will ride a wave of mundane insults by refereeing to the contrarians as being Intolerance, Ignorance, and Inability to admit mistakes.

We must admit that Nigeria had war of attrition and the scars left by the war are still reverberating on the peoples’ consciousness. Unfortunately, the controlling powers did absolutely nothing to alleviate the pains of the war. Rather the federal government of Nigeria and the same hypocritical bunch had encourage programs such as abandon property, boundary adjustment, federal character, quota system and ceding of crude oil producing areas from one ethnic group to another. In solving the issue of Nigerian divided house, no option, including disintegration of the Nigeria, should be left out of the discussion.

The content in bold refers, I must admit that I do not understand completely your post especially with the refereeing and contrarians parts.

Could you rephrase your post/comment using simple english because I doubt if I need to look for a dictionary just to be able to understand a post on a public forum.

And, let me state this, I do not follow the crowd neither do I join bandwagons for the sake of doing so. Put differently, anyone that feels bad that I do not agree with or support a particular thing should understand that I don't allow others to think for me and as such I do my own thinking and take decisions based on what I think is best.

We all have the God given rights to think and decide on our actions in life and no one should be forced into believing anything.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by kosovo(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2009
Chapelle.S:

@Kosovo The creation of the Tribalism section is the sole idea of the Supreme Commander, He would be here to give further answers to your questions and curiosity.

Stop the use of such words that I crossed above in a democracy. Why call a living mortal being surpreme. Are we in Iran?
How does that Contributes to the issue at hand?
  Pls lets be more pragmatic
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Katsumoto: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
Dede1:

The hypocrites will inject the most ridiculous and mortally flawed analogies in order to spite on the socio-politico-cultural sanctity of a particular ethnic group. It is a daily occurrence on this forum that some of these hypocrites and closet fascists will ride a wave of mundane insults by refereeing to the contrarians as being Intolerance, Ignorance, and Inability to admit mistakes.

You keep making references to the past which is fine but I do not discern you making any suggestions. All you keep talking about is disintegration, disintegration. Nigeria is bigger than you and I and the country will not disintegrate if others do not want it to, regardless of what you and I want individuals.

“If you have no will to change it, you have no right to criticize it” - Anonymous writer
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ChapelleS: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2009
@Kosovo Pragmatism my foot! The way it contributes is that it has an underlining of a dictatorial mindset. I have noticed that you kosovo cannot take criticism. You should stand to defend everything you say.You don't just come out in public and start saying rubbish,calling someone supreme commander.When our leaders do that we all vilify them,this is how it starts.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ChapelleS: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
@kosovo,

You do not deserve to be a moderator. Rather than condemn the insults directed at a particular religion and a tribe based on the actions of one man you come here to attack or insult another religion?

What makes you different from the original poster?

I expected you as a moderator to lock or delete the thread rather than contribute to the senseless religious bragging right you have just done now.

You are obviously not fit to be a moderator on this section of the board in my opinion.

I just stumbled on this in another post
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by SEFAGO(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2009

So much nebulous language. I cannot take this anymore. Why now wetin we do you? This guy must be of the older generation because his language is too thick and he misuses words to seem intelligent- don't worry I have encountered your kind before both online and in person and I have dealt with them accordingly.

Example:

refereeing referring to the contrarians ([b]Not a word) [/b]as being Intolerance intolerant, Ignoranceignorant, and Inabilityunable to admit mistakes.

FUTO english

Seems you have also forgotten that the perceived hostility of the ibo was one of the reasons of the civil war. Keep going on, making us scared of your extremist views.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by SapeleGuy: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
Chapelle.S:

@Kosovo Pragmatism my foot! The way it contributes is that it has an underlining of a dictatorial mindset. I have noticed that you kosovo cannot take criticism. You should stand to defend everything you say.You don't just come out in public and start saying rubbish,calling someone supreme commander.When our leaders do that we all vilify them,this is how it starts.

In theory your point is correct, in practice not so, the mods are selected not elected and the reference to supreme commander whilst  not 'politically correct' describes perfectly the relationship between the mods and their commander in chief.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by kosovo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2009
@Chapelle.S
 I do NOT  currently have the bandwidth to enter into any baseless arguments with you.
 Pls could you try again a few hours time? cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by SEFAGO(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2009
I just stumbled on this in another post

Bull, as much I don't like the alai ni kan se moderator, this was taken out of context. Someone insulted Islam, and the moderator was showing that violence is not just unique to Islam but also Christianity.

See these propagandist. NL has been infiltrated by secessionist and treasonous bas.ta.rds

I hope you know treason is a crime with extreme punishments? Positing seditious positions is a crime against the state.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by SEFAGO(m): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2009
Dede 1 dont you have spell check or something? Your writing resembles that of the Yoruba secessionist becomrich- maybe you are his igbo counterpart
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ChapelleS: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
@SEFAGO Which State? Virtual state in your mind? Arrant nonsense.

@Kosovo

I do not seek your time for any of your mad vituperation. You are the wrong man at the wrong place, admit it. That is the problem with Nigeria.If you want to try and see what am talking about. Open a popularity poll for yourself and see what happens to you. It is done in sane countries. Everyday Obama is concerned with his popularity likewise in other right and upward mobile country, not in a chaotic,sick and insane Nigeria where leaders don't even care if they are accepted. This is a political section and it does not deserve scumbags like you.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by kosovo(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
Chapelle.S:

@SEFAGO Which State? Virtual state in your mind? Arrant nonsense.

@Kosovo

I do not seek your time for any of your mad vituperation. You are the wrong man at the wrong place, admit it. That is the problem with Nigeria.If you want to try and see what am talking about. [b]Open a popularity poll for yourself and see what happens to you. [/b]It is done in sane countries. Everyday Obama is concerned with his popularity likewise in other right and upward mobile country, not in a chaotic,sick and insane Nigeria where leaders don't even care if they are accepted. This is a political section and it does not deserve scumbags like you.

As far as i can Tell, ONLY about 6 People do not approve of me,
but you must know that, the day you learn that everybody accepts you, then you sure have a magnanimous problem CHECK YOUR SELF! cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by SapeleGuy: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
Katsumoto:

GBAM
This is exactly what I am trying to say. Some people think that their new republics would be much better once out of Nigeria. We will all benefit from a united Nigeria; economically, political standing in the group of nations, sports, social interaction, etc

Nigeria is a tribal construct, you can't wish away injustice and inequality without tackling the root of the problem.

Why do these people feel they don't belong to what Awolowo termed 'a geographic expression.'

I know it is fashionable to be 'detribalised' but how do you stay detribalised in the face of such injustice for example:

The President of this country is a northerner,
The Minister of Finance, a northerner,
The Minister of Works a northerner
The Minister of Petroleum a northerner,
The CBN Governor a northerner,
The head of PHCN a northerner,
The head of NNPC a northerner

The country is lopsided, pointing this out does not make one a tribalist.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Beaf: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
SEFAGO:

Bull, as much I don't like the alai ni kan se moderator, this was taken out of context. Someone insulted Islam, and the moderator was showing that violence is not just unique to Islam but also Christianity.

See these propagandist. NL has been infiltrated by secessionist and treasonous bas.ta.rds

I hope you know treason is a crime with extreme punishments? Positing seditious positions is a crime against the state.

Calm down!
Do you think we are under a dictatorial military regime? If anybody feels the solution to Nigeria's problems is secession, let them air it. Abi you no want solution?
If something isn't working, why keep it?

Can you honestly give one simple reason why Nigeria must be kept together (aside from blind "patriotism" or sentiment)? Where is our "president" (PDP's Northern rotation president)?
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by SEFAGO(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
Another example from alaigbo professor Dede 1

We must admit that Nigeria had war of attrition (wrong word choice)and the scars left by the war (very wordy sentence) are still reverberating on the peoples’ consciousness.

Correction from Nigbati professor:

We must admit that the civil war was detrimental to ethnic relations, with scars etched deep in the minds of the people.

Simple, concise, fresh and clear
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by ChapelleS: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2009
@Kosovo

Start a poll let us verify. Is it difficult to start a popularity poll?  Even Obama has opposition not to talk of you. Are you scared?
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by eyesonyou: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
@kosovo

You have taken a positive stance and on that you should remain.
If anybody wants to promote hate, there are hundreds of hate sites that promote bigotry.
Nairaland is a place where Nigerians air their views for the betterment of their country.
Freedom of speech should be practiced with tolerance without promoting hate.

@ MandingoII

How would you feel if a KKK member used the "N" word to identify your people in the name of freedom of speech?
Hate is not good and should not be condoned. Black people all over the world are being subjected to cruelty by other races.
And here we are discussing if we should continue hating each other. Ask your self: Does it make any sense?
Why do we want to tear each other apart? This is the problem in the AA community as well -lack of brotherly love.
It beats me why anyone will want to deride their own. Just my 2 cents.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) by Katsumoto: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2009
SapeleGuy:

Nigeria is a tribal construct, you can't wish away injustice and inequality without tackling the root of the problem.

Why do these people feel they don't belong to what Awolowo termed 'a geographic expression.'

I know it is fashionable to be 'detribalised' but how do you stay detribalised in the face of such injustice for example:

The President of this country is a northerner,
The Minister of Finance, a northerner,
The Minister of Works a northerner
The Minister of Petroleum a northerner,
The CBN Governor a northerner,
The head of PHCN a northerner,
The head of NNPC a northerner

The country is lopsided, pointing this out does not make one a tribalist.

Sapeleguy
You have just written about the problems of tribalism without insulting anyone. That is the sort of discourse we want; I am not advocating that we ignore the problems of Nigeria, I am only suggesting that we discuss issues without insults. Period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Chevron, Shell Pull Out Of Olokola LNG Project / Murtala Mohammed's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Barnabas Bala Bantex To Run For Kaduna South Senate Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.